• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I think I'll keep talking though. The sound of my own voice makes me feel good."

"Well, it makes me feel like shit," Rory said as she teleported away from the spike that pierced her, regenerating slowly. "It hinders regeneration somewhat... Noted." She thought.

(The only ideas that would work are nuke the place or nuke it with projectiles to the point the voice just gets hit so I honestly don't think whatever Toyoshi is brewing in that little smushy mass of flesh matter in her head will work lol.)

((Sorry, was at choir so I couldn't respond lol))

(just pretend these comments arent late af)
"Here's a funny thing I noticed about you guys..."

The voice rang out once more, "Ugh, does this thing ever just shut the hell up?" Rory said, annoyed.

"You believe that defeating Belial is going to change anything for this world."

A multitude of ice spikes that dwarfed multiple mountains shot up from the ground, out-speeding even someone like Rory, who was pierced in her side.

"You could defeat me, Gigantomachia, Belial, but that changes nothing. You can't beat the endless calamities of the world, and you most certainly can't beat Kill-Gaia who is going to play you all like a fiddle until he gets bored. It is quite the wonderful comedy..."
an ice spike immediately pierced through David's spine, digging itself into his torso and coming out of his back, leaving him temporarily paralyzed.

"....your right...." David said, spitting blood.

"Defeating Belial won't stop the calamities from coming. and it won't stop Kill Gaia from ******* with us...."

"...BUT SO WHAT?"

David slowly picked himself off the ice spike, falling onto a nearby sheet of ice.

"That....that doesn't mean that we can simply roll over and let injustice go unchallenged!"

"That doesn't mean we can sit back, and twiddle our thumbs as Belial makes himself a damn dictator!"

"I don't care if my goals are lofty, or unattainable. I WILL KEEP FIGHTING FOR A BETTER WORLD UNTIL I DIE" David shouted.

"And I will achieve that, without turning everyone into slaves. without forcibly separating loved ones!"

"So, whoever controls this area is practically omnipresent..." Toyoshi thought, coming up with some kind of an idea. However, she would likely require a fair share of help to make it work...
"Whatever idea you have is sure to be amazing honey!" David said happily, dragging his body over to her.

Last edited:
((I didn't see thought sorry))

"Huh, we suppose you should be able to read our minds, huh?" Toyoshi thought, "Well, Davey, since you're hear, we suppose we could explain."
"I knew you two have a plan, because you guys always have a plan!" David said, smiling warmly.

"That's what makes you two amazing!"

"So what's the idea?"

(Mostly how many unattainable dreams David sets up lol)

"Hey David, you just called Towa "honey"." Draedon said
"I-I meant... uh... half honey!" David said quickly.

((I didn't see thought sorry))

"I knew you two have a plan, because you guys always have a plan!" David said, smiling warmly.

"That's what makes you two amazing!"

"So what's the idea?"

"I-I meant... uh... half honey!" David said quickly.
"That's exactly why we call you 'Davey'. 'David' plus 'honey' is 'Davey'..." Toyoshi said, "But enough getting sidetracked. We propose that if there's some kind of sentient mind controlling the location, we attempt to make it work for us instead of against us, though such a plan requires others who would be capable of mind manipulation..."

"Heh... hehe... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Draedon howled with laughter before speaking "You say that as if everything we'll come across doesn't resist having their minds screwed with!" Draedon said, still laughing
"That's exactly why we requested assistance in doing so," Toyoshi said, "We've never made the attempt to try something like that as a unit, only individually..."

(How azontr's gonna make the outcome for this plan: )
079rf98u13041.jpg

"You guys do realize that you don't know where I am and I can kill you without moving from where I am, right? I thought that my being omnipresent was communicated pretty well. Was it not?"

"No, I think they're just desperate to find you. Mind revealing yourself?" Rory asked the voice.

"Honestly? I'm considering it. Screwing with people ain't my strong suit, and screwing with you will be... tiresome, to say the least. Alright. I'll reveal myself if you guys do something for me, something very specific."

"You guys do realize that you don't know where I am and I can kill you without moving from where I am, right? I thought that my being omnipresent was communicated pretty well. Was it not?"

"No, I think they're just desperate to find you. Mind revealing yourself?" Rory asked the voice.

"Honestly? I'm considering it. Screwing with people ain't my strong suit, and screwing with you will be... tiresome, to say the least. Alright. I'll reveal myself if you guys do something for me, something very specific."
David raised an eyebrow

"uh, sure we can do something for you..." David said

"What is it?"

"Honestly? Belial's plan doesn't rub me the right way... I agreed to be his ally only because I wanted some entertainment. Through some technological means, I've been traveling to and from the Dream World and the Real World, gathering power and knowledge from various tribes and cultures. And thus, I have information on all the generals Belial has recruited barring his own Shadow Soldiers and Gigantomachia himself. Thus, I could give you a detailed profile of their abilities and tactics before you even meet them."

"That would be awesome, but what's the catch? What exactly do you want us to do?" Rory asked, crossing her arms.

"If I show you my real body, all you need to do is collect some rare artifacts for me on the way. Simple, right?"

Back