• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Save the lovey-dovey stuff for later..." Gabriel pressed her hand on the ground, "Whatever his name is is right... This path is stupidly big. It looks like there are 7 ring-like structures that lead to the center, which I presume is where Belial's castle is. We seem to be in the outermost ring."

(7 cause seven deadly sins yada yada lol.)

Muramasa then came out with one perfectly forged katana for Rory and one perfectly forged wakizatchi for Lance, the katanw was similar to the one Lance found like 20 or so pages ago, it seemed to be able to withstand the force of Rory's swings at first glance, and the wakizatchi seemed to be able to as well.

Muramasa then came out with one perfectly forged katana for Rory and one perfectly forged wakizatchi for Lance, the katanw was similar to the one Lance found like 20 or so pages ago, it seemed to be able to withstand the force of Rory's swings at first glance, and the wakizatchi seemed to be able to as well.
Lance grabbed the sword from Muramasa.

"Excellent craftsmanship my good sir! I'll make sure to make good use of it!" Lance said, examining the sword, before putting it into his pocket dimension.

Masayoshi and Towa merged into Toyoshi once more.

"Wow, it's been a while since we've done this..." Toyoshi remarked, "Let's see if we've still got the hang of this..."
"Amazing! It's always so cool when you two fuse!" David said.

(Was probably more pages ago.)

Rory swung the katana, "Yeah, this is pretty good." She said, nodding. "We should head forward then..."

David chuckled

"I'm not making THAT mistake again" David said, as he started walking.

Lance looked as the Smith seemingly vanished from sight.

"....Muramasa seems to have disappeared," Lance said, looking around in confusion as he began to move foward.
(Aye aye aye... a smithy is what a Japanese swordsmith smiths in.)

The group walked for a few minutes, the landscape around them slowly changing as they moved forward. Although they didn't see it or feel it, they had passed through some sort of mystical gate.

"Chilly..." Rory thought to herself.

Ice. All of it was ice. The grass was ice, the trees were ice, the wind was all cold and barely breathable, the mountains were ice... Everything turned into ice, basically.

Rory wasn't too bothered, she did shiver a bit. "Quite repugnant." Gabriel snapped her fingers, forming a coat around herself along with a lantern that emitted a decent amount of heat.

f4b4d2547ca6ea2727f45d7bff16862f.jpg

"It seems we must find our way out of this wasteland..." She said, sighing.

“G-Gabriel,” David said, his teeth loudly clattering as he walked over to the Angel.

“C-can you make me a coat to…please?” David asked. David was completely shirtless, as usual.
"Of course. Would you like me to make it out of fire? I am sure it is to get colder as we move forward." Gabriel said, "Medium temperatures shouldn't be detrimental to your health, although studies have shown some levels of heat can be detrimental to one's mental state..."

"Of course. Would you like me to make it out of fire? I am sure it is to get colder as we move forward." Gabriel said, "Medium temperatures shouldn't be detrimental to your health, although studies have shown some levels of heat can be detrimental to one's mental state..."
"Yeah...a coat of fire would be pretty awesome actually!" David said.

"I'll just wrap myself in a forcefield so it won't hurt me"

Last edited:
"Ah, this is perfect." Shalamanye said, moving the deer-like creature over his shoulder and started a fire to begin cooking it, using his axe as if it were a knife to skin the deer and used every part of it for something extremely quickly, whether it be for making a blanket to making a pouch out of the inedible organs to simply cooking everything else extremely quickly

"Alright, we should start figuring out how to move on. I imagine Belial set up at least one person to try and stop us or a legion... So they'll be primarily ice-based, obviously. I'm sure the Russian or whatever his name can deal with that." Rory said, referring to Shalamanye.

Back