• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The taste itself was tinged with heat, whatever Shalamanye had done to the meat caused it to be permanently warm, or was it the deer itself? Nobody could say for sure, what was for sure is that it was akin to a meal cooked by Lance, it seemed Shalamanye could watch and learn well.

As the group was eating, the icy ground beneath them violently erupted into various shards and knives, the sudden burst from the ground lodging them into pretty much everybody.

"Ow," Rory said, beginning to pull out the shards as she jumped into the air.

As the group was eating, the icy ground beneath them violently erupted into various shards and knives, the sudden burst from the ground lodging them into pretty much everybody.

"Ow," Rory said, beginning to pull out the shards as she jumped into the air.
the shards passed through Shalamanye who didn't even begin to flinch, and Muramasa allowed his regeneration to deal with the wounds, not really flinching

The shards moved as if they were being telekinetically controlled by something, shooting towards the group, dispersing Lance in his smoke form. Gabriel skillfully dodged the shards, but she surprisingly didn't have to exert much effort...

"It is as if whatever is attacking is attempting to get us to leave instead of trying to kill us." Gabriel said

David wiped his face, removing a few of the shards that had landed before his forcefield activated

"it's gonna take more than that to get rid of us" David muttered.

"HEY! if ya surrender now, I promise we won't hurt ya!" David said, yelling into the forest as he walked behind Shalamanye.

Lance meanwhile, staggered forward. suffering injuries from the hail of shards, but nothing life threatening.

The storm of frozen shards got more violent slowly, "Ow..." Rory could feel multiple lodge themselves into her stomach, freezing her blood upon contact. "That isn't good-" Rory coughed up blood, but it immediately froze. She then used her fire manipulation(cause Rory has had that since the start of the RP lol)to heat up her insides, turning the frozen blood back into normal blood as she pulled out the shards.

As Rory pulled out the shards, the blood that covered them violently froze, covering her hands. "What the-" She was telekinetically swung by her hands into Muramasa and King Tiger, all 3 of them violently crashing into the icy ground beneath them, cratering it.

The storm of frozen shards got more violent slowly, "Ow..." Rory could feel multiple lodge themselves into her stomach, freezing her blood upon contact. "That isn't good-" Rory coughed up blood, but it immediately froze. She then used her fire manipulation(cause Rory has had that since the start of the RP lol)to heat up her insides, turning the frozen blood back into normal blood as she pulled out the shards.

As Rory pulled out the shards, the blood that covered them violently froze, covering her hands. "What the-" She was telekinetically swung by her hands into Muramasa and King Tiger, all 3 of them violently crashing into the icy ground beneath them, cratering it.
David stood up, confused and injured by the assault.

"ay, you alright Rory? what happened?" David asked, glancing at the woman as he saw her frozen hand.

Last edited:
David stood up, confused and injured by the assault.

"ay, you alright Rory? what happened?" David asked, glancing at the woman as he saw her frozen hand.
(Also, if my post wasn't clear, Rory got slammed into David and smith guy because she was pulled along by her hands telekinetically.)

"Uh, well, I got frozen..." Rory said, "My head is honestly fuzzy. Like I just got the sense knocked outta me..."

(oh yeah I know lol, but I figured David wouldn't immediately figure out what happened)
(Also, if my post wasn't clear, Rory got slammed into David and smith guy because she was pulled along by her hands telekinetically.)

"Uh, well, I got frozen..." Rory said, "My head is honestly fuzzy. Like I just got the sense knocked outta me..."
"Get behind me alright? I have the most defensive abilities in the group, I can act as a meat shield for ya while your injured" David suggested. he activated his body control to vastly increase the hardness of his skin, and used his forcefield to cover himself in an extra layer of defense.

The Russian soldier or whatever his name was was flung backwards, the ground flipping up like a spring and launching him many miles back easily.

"Of course that wouldn't be enough to take you guys out, that was just a little playing around."

A voice echoed across the icy hell.

"Welcome to the Circle of Wrath, weaklings. I'll be waiting for when you find me."

“Shouldn’t that just make them easier to hit?” David asked.

“It’s not like they can dodge our attack if we’re on their body. What if we just started attacking the ground?”
"David. Buddy. Guy." Gabriel sighed, "They can clearly control this place, and weren't bothered when it was broken... Now, I need you to listen to me veeeeery slowly..." Gabriel said.

"Do you honestly think if we could do that that I wouldn't be carpet bombing everything?"

"David. Buddy. Guy." Gabriel sighed, "They can clearly control this place, and weren't bothered when it was broken... Now, I need you to listen to me veeeeery slowly..." Gabriel said.

"Do you honestly think if we could do that that I wouldn't be carpet bombing everything?"
David looked at her for a moment, his face red with embarrassment.

“….yeah I guess your right…” David said. Scratching his head.

“…sorry”

David looked at her for a moment, his face red with embarrassment.

“….yeah I guess your right…” David said. Scratching his head.

“…sorry”
"It's fine, David. I'm not mad, just annoyed." Gabriel said as she floated along with Muramasa and Shalamanye. Rory followed along, turning to David.

"That's rough, dude." She said before running along as well.

"Here's a funny thing I noticed about you guys..."

The voice rang out once more, "Ugh, does this thing ever just shut the hell up?" Rory said, annoyed.

"You believe that defeating Belial is going to change anything for this world."

A multitude of ice spikes that dwarfed multiple mountains shot up from the ground, out-speeding even someone like Rory, who was pierced in her side.

"You could defeat me, Gigantomachia, Belial, but that changes nothing. You can't beat the endless calamities of the world, and you most certainly can't beat Kill-Gaia who is going to play you all like a fiddle until he gets bored. It is quite the wonderful comedy..."

Back