• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Too many to fight, far as I'm concerned. Initiating Rayshift, the enforcement Knights should be able to handle them, as for me... let's just say I'm in more then a safe place." Draedon said as he rayshifted everyone over to the beginning of the path and where Shalamanye was waiting
"Initiating what?" David said, caught completely off guard as Draedon teleported him away from the demons.

He looked at Shalamanye. confusion in his voice.

"....Is this the path thing you were talking about?"

"Yes." Shalamanye said as a demon that looked far different then the ones the group had faced before began rushing Shalamanye before being what could only be described as slaughtered by the Oprichniki, blood flowing out in a massive pool as Shalamanye began walking down the path as if nothing had happened

David looked at the remains of the demon.

"That was....violent," he said, walking down the path behind the Oprichniki.

"..I didn't expect Belial to go for the kill. not after he sent the giant to break my resolve." David commented.
"That clearly didn't work, did it? Machia is simply a nice guy in his own way it seems, he doesn't break wills..." Gabriel said, using her magic to shoot down a horde of demon beasts.

"That clearly didn't work, did it? Machia is simply a nice guy in his own way it seems, he doesn't break wills..." Gabriel said, using her magic to shoot down a horde of demon beasts.
"heh. I was kinda hoping that Belial still liked us enough to not have us killed" David said, grabbing a demon a slamming it headfirst into the ground.

"Wishful thinking I guess"

Shalamanye continued forward, killing anything that got in his way brutally and efficiently, maintaining his promise to protect Gabriel by slaughtering any demons that got anywhere near her, the scenary ahead seemed to change on a dime however, from the dim of Belial's path to what seemed to be a Japanese hermitage ahead... with Demiurge walking inside.

R.6f55286b9b88d94c8177b7b574d98052
Demiurge almost immediately left the building with someone who appeared to be some kind of swordsmith with an annoyed expression, at a glance there were several swords around discarded as if they were failures.

"Sounds like a terrible plan, it'll fall apart inevitably, then you'll have nothin' to work with." the man said

"I implore you to reconsider going against us, after all it would end in your death-" Demiurge was inturrupted by the man's retort

"SHADDUP!" the man and slashed the demon across the chest with a sword he picked up, whom didn't flinch as the once visible wound healed instantly, the strike being closer to an old man swinging a cane, that caused the sword's blade to fall apart

"I see where your power lies, this just got more interesting." Demiurge said and flew off with an interested smile

"whaddyou want?" the man asked

"Damn... Hey, Gabriel." Rory turned to Gabriel.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"Is that Senji Muramasa? I have no idea how I know this but I think that's Senji Muramasa." Rory said.

"Yeah, probably," Gabriel responded.

"****... Think I could get him to make me a sword?" She asked.

"Probably..." Gabriel responded.

Back