• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“….” David looked at the floor. sadness on his face.

“do you guys think I can change?”

“I…I want to be a better person. Someone you guys can respect, or at the very least tolerate…”

“I know I've been....immature. and arrogant. and aggressive. and hypocritical..."

“…but I want to change. Want to be a better man.”

“…can you guys…give me another chance?”

“….” David looked at the floor. sadness on his face.

“do you guys think I can change?”

“I…I want to be a better person. Someone you guys can respect, or at the very least tolerate…”

“I know I've been....immature. and arrogant. and aggressive. and hypocritical..."

“…but I want to change. Want to be a better man.”

“…can you guys…give me another chance?”
"For me, I had no particular beef with you. I acknowledge you were sort of a shitty person, but I had no real problem with that because you were never bad to me... But for my brother and Rory, you'll have to deal with that." Gabriel said.

“…your right.”

“If I should seek anyone’s forgiveness, it’s those two.”

“…I want to talk to Belial. Ask for his forgiveness. See if we can come to an understanding or somethin. if I came to his castle, without showing any hostility...."

"...do you think he will hear me out?"
"If he heard Lance out, he'd hear you out. But don't expect it to do much... You may just want to have a talk with Rory." Gabriel said.

David cringed slightly. He knew he treated Rory badly. He wasn’t sure Rory would forgive him.

…and he didn’t know if he could forgive Rory either. Not for everything that had occurred. Not for trauma she had put him through.

David breathed in. And sighed.

"Your right, I should talk with her..." David said.

"Do you know where I can find her?"

David cringed slightly. He knew he treated Rory badly. He wasn’t sure Rory would forgive him.

…and he didn’t know if he could forgive Rory either. Not for everything that had occurred. Not for trauma she had put him through.

David breathed in. And sighed.

"Your right, I should talk with her..." David said.

"Do you know where I can find her?"
"She went off to train a few galaxies away. Haven't seen her in a few days." Gabriel said.

It didn't take long for him to find her on some desolate planet, filled with nothing but grass. There she stood swinging her sword constantly, her eyes focused only on the space in front of her.

It was easy to tell that Rory had taken absolutely no time to eat, drink, or sleep while training. With each swing of her sword, blood from her hands flew into the air due to how long she had been continuously training. Her feet hadn't moved from the same spot, the footprints being deeply ingrained into the ground.

It didn't take long for him to find her on some desolate planet, filled with nothing but grass. There she stood swinging her sword constantly, her eyes focused only on the space in front of her.

It was easy to tell that Rory had taken absolutely no time to eat, drink, or sleep while training. With each swing of her sword, blood from her hands flew into the air due to how long she had been continuously training. Her feet hadn't moved from the same spot, the footprints being deeply ingrained into the ground.
"God damn" David muttered, looking at Rory as she trained. No matter how many times he saw it, he was always amazed at just how rigorous Rory's training was. It was, unbelievable, to say the least. David had trained himself to near death, but not even he could match up with the sheer insanity Rory's training involves.

David opened a portal and teleported back to base. a few minutes later, he returned carrying several gallon jugs of water, which he placed on the ground. Once done, David went back through the portal, before returning with a massive platter of food: Leftovers from one of Lance's many feasts. Finally, he grabbed a wide blanket, and laid it on the ground several feet away from Rory, putting the food and water on top of it.

"You're too focused to hear me, aren't ya?" David said, sitting down on the blanket.

David sighed. he knew Rory often got too focused on training to respond to anyone. Either that, or she was ignoring him, which was definitely a possibility.

"If I wait for her to finish, I'll probably be here a while...." David thought.

"how should I do this without being rude...."

David walked over to Rory and used his Thousand Arm technique to summon an additional arm. using the limb, he slowly moved the arm towards Rory and tapped her on the shoulder.

The hand that tapped Rory's shoulder was somehow cut into dozens of pieces are Rory continued to swing her sword.

"...."

It was that weird willpower aura that King Tiger had noticed coming off of her when they finished their fights on the journey to the Qliphoth... It seemed she had tempered it to the point she could cut things without even moving to cut them.

But this training wasn't at all healthy, and subconsciously, Rory knew it. For once she stopped swinging her sword and turned to the food and water King Tiger brought, licking her lips.

"Yum."

She dropped her blade and went over to the water, downing multiple jugs of water within a few seconds. She let out a loud burp before turning to the food, beginning to violently chomp down on it.

"I don't hate you, David." Rory continued to look forward, swinging her sword. "The past is the past. The future is the future... I could curse your name and beat you to death all I wanted, but I can't change the past. You've done what you've done, and I've done what I've done. I don't hate you. I just don't care." She said.

"I don't hate you, David." Rory continued to look forward, swinging her sword. "The past is the past. The future is the future... I could curse your name and beat you to death all I wanted, but I can't change the past. You've done what you've done, and I've done what I've done. I don't hate you. I just don't care." She said.
"You don't care?" David said looking towards the ground.

"Yeah...I guess we aren't really friends anymore....are we." David said. he stood up and brushed himself off.

"There isn't much of a reason for you to care..."

"Sorry for bothering you. I'll...I'll leave." David said. he ripped open a portal through space and numbly walked through it.

Gigantomachia returned to his master, standing before him. The giant kneeled, grunting and groaning. "Machia... Your back early." Belial said, leaning on his arm as he stared at the giant beast.

"Master. The task you assigned me was not needed. The enemy is horrendously weak... Thus, you could crush them now."​

The giant suggested that his master simply crush the opposition with his overwhelming militia, but... "No need. You said it yourself, they are weak. No need to stress over them if that's the case." Belial said.

"And yet, if you'd simply end them now, we wouldn't have to deal with them in the future... Many of them possess immense growth potential. I would say in a few months' time they will reach a point where they can threaten us. Best to eliminate them now..."​

Belial once again dismissed Machia's advice, "As I said before, there will be no need..." Belial said.

"What is the reason for such negligence, master...? I suspect you still harbor affections towards a few of the enemies..."​

Belial sighed, "You may be right about that. This body... Is still incomplete, therefore, my emotions are still not in check. Perhaps I still harbor feelings for a few of them..." Belial said, "But perhaps I'm curious... Curious if I'll actually lose. Maybe this cycle of betrayal bores me..." Belial said.

"My mother did it, and now I'm doing it. And the most likely outcome is that I'll be defeated. But even if there is a small chance I may be able to win... I'll take it gladly." Belial snapped his fingers.

"We'll move forward with our plan immediately... We'll search every galaxy in this corner of the universe, and then the next, and the next. And once I have everyone... I'll move onto the next dimension and onto higher-worlds, and eventually..." Belial stopped there.

"We move forward today. First, we got rid of all the nuisances..." Belial snapped his fingers.

Dark pillars formed around the galaxy, "I look evil as **** doing this... But whatever. We won't have to move an inch from this castle." From the pillars, legions of demonic beasts poured into the galaxy, mainly onto the planet where Belial's previous castle was.

"This galaxy is generally empty... What's left are the dying and the dead. Let's just move the plot forward, I already know the ending."

"I recommend starting on the path now, say the word and I'll rayshift everyone who's along to the beginning, I'd warn you however, once your in I can't get you out, Demiurge has made sure of that." Draedon said over communications to everyone coming along for this arc

David walked back to the castle, and sat down, staring at the ground.

"I guess that's it then. All I've earned with my time with these people is indifference and hate. And I only have myself to blame" David said, leaning against a wall.

"...why do I even care so much? Rory and I weren't particularly close, even at the best of times." David thought. and yet, he couldn't keep himself from feeling sad. they had spent so much time fighting on the same side that it felt....lonely to no longer consider her a friend.

"So I guess the only people who like me are Shalor and Masayoshi...." David sighed, idly staring at the sky. He didn't think it was worth talking to Belial at this point, there was no reason for him to care either.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he saw figures approaching. many figures. and they looked...demonic.

David immediately jumped to his feet, and prepared for combat.

The beasts plowed through the castle, destroying it in one fell swoop. "What the heaven!?" Gabriel yelled out as she teleported outside of the assault, breathing heavily. "He's finally moving forward... I guess getting rid of his main opposition would be the first move." She said.

"By Jove!" Lance said, also teleporting out of the assault and tossing several daggers at the group of demons.

"So is Belial planning on KILLING us now?!" David shouted, aiming a punch at a nearby demon.
"I mean, it makes sense! We are kind of planning to stop him!" Gabriel yelled out as the hordes of demons got even more ruthless and powerful.

"Too many to fight, far as I'm concerned. Initiating Rayshift, the enforcement Knights should be able to handle them, as for me... let's just say I'm in more then a safe place." Draedon said as he rayshifted everyone over to the beginning of the path and where Shalamanye was waiting

Back