• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David laid there, glaring at the giant.

"Reduce moral...so you weren't sent here to kill us?" David asked, still mostly paralyzed from his previous injury.

"It was presumed you were of low threat level, so reducing your morale was deemed the best option to thwart any attempts on my master's life... But it was unnecessary. You are far weaker than anticipated."​

The giant said, huffing in annoyance.

"You don't say, David? If he was sent here to kill us all don't you think he'd have already trashed the castle, picked his teeth with our bones, removed us from all realities and then pissed on our possible graves?" Draedon sarcastically said

"It was presumed you were of low threat level, so reducing your morale was deemed the best option to thwart any attempts on my master's life... But it was unnecessary. You are far weaker than anticipated."​

"I see, well, we shall most certainly at least try, whether in vain or not. Would you be so kind as to do the villain monolog and tell us how many forces we are dealing with in numbers besides the Shadow Army?" Draedon asked

David laid there in silence, he was....confused. Draedon raised a good point. if the creature had wanted it, he would already be dead.

"Giant...." David said looking up at the creature.

"why doesn't Belial just kill me then...like he's going to kill all those other weak dreamers?" David asked.

"Isn't he....going to kill everyone who doesn't fit his paradise anyway?"

David laid there in silence, he was....confused. Draedon raised a good point. if the creature had wanted it, he would already be dead.

"Giant...." David said looking up at the creature.

"why doesn't Belial just kill me then...like he's going to kill all those other weak dreamers?" David asked.

"Isn't he....going to kill everyone who doesn't fit his paradise anyway?"

"Even if my master planned to end your life... He wouldn't be killing any other of those tiny people you call... dreamers..."​

The giant said.

"You see you failed to use your organ known as the brain like your mercenary comrade..."​

"He called it controlled genocide but from what I've gathered he's separating the weak and the strong into separate areas, the former into a galaxy or two and the ladder to eradicate Calamities, the only thing I don't agree with is that he'll separate families as well." Draedon commented

"Even if my master planned to end your life... He wouldn't be killing any other of those tiny people you call... dreamers..."​

The giant said.

"You see you failed to use your organ known as the brain like your mercenary comrade..."​

"Finally, someone who speaks the truth in a way that doesn't make them sound like a genocidal maniac!" Draedon said aloud

"He called it controlled genocide but from what I've gathered he's separating the weak and the strong into separate areas, the former into a galaxy or two and the ladder to eradicate Calamities, the only thing I don't agree with is that he'll separate families as well." Draedon commented

"He most likely referred to it as such due to extensive mental damage and general rage towards well... everybody present in the area."​

The giant said.

"If anybody took a few seconds to have an extensive conversation with my master you would most likely not view him with such contempt..."​

"He most likely referred to it as such due to extensive mental damage and general rage towards well... everybody present in the area."​

The giant said.

"If anybody took a few seconds to have an extensive conversation with my master you would most likely not view him with such contempt..."​

"I view him with contempt because he's doing the exact thing he's criticizing others for doing, I don't much care he's separating families, other then it may cause mental damage and lower efficiency." Draedon responded

(And there's a showing that Draedon is more like Lawful-neutral lol)

The giant said.

"....." David stared blankly at the giant.

"...So Belial isn't a genocidal maniac"

"he wants to create his paradise without unnecessary deaths..."

David began to tear up. He had been so worried. so terrified that Belial was going to kill innocent people. it had driven him insane. he had gone mad with the desire for revenge and would have done anything to achieve it. his mindless anger had dissipated. He didn't like what Belial was doing, but it was astronomically better than what he had thought.

"Giant...."

David forced himself to stand up, his regeneration having completed.

"...you were right...my blind rage wouldn't have solved anything"

"....Thank you...for telling me his true plan"

David began to tear up. He had been so worried. so terrified that Belial was going to kill innocent people. it had driven him insane. he had gone mad with the desire for revenge and would have done anything to achieve it. his mindless anger had dissipated. He didn't like what Belial was doing, but it was astronomically better than what he had thought.

"Giant...."

"The fact that you have now started to use your brain after I broke every bone in your body is extremely pathetic."​

The giant said.

"Giant...."

"I did literally say a moment ago that I estimate his plan would only separate families and as such decrease efficiency as the only issue I have with it David. Open your ears next time." Draedon said

"The fact that you have now started to use your brain after I broke every bone in your body is extremely pathetic."​

The giant said.
"Your right," David said, stretching his body.

"I'm a dumbass. I should have at least trusted the man to not commit a mindless genocide"

David felt remarkably....relaxed. he still wanted to stop Belial, but without the looming threat of genocide, he felt completely relieved.

"I did literally say a moment ago that I estimate his plan would only separate families and as such decrease efficiency as the only issue I have with it David. Open your ears next time." Draedon said
"......yeah, I heard ya Draedon. thank you for lettin me know" David nodded.

"I wish you told me that...before I flung myself at the giant though..."

"I feel like me and the robot man will get alone nicely."​

The giant said.

"Given your comrades do not meet me on a true battlefield..."​

"I'd love to have a discussion some time, but as it stands we are currently enemies, perhaps if we end up on the same side we can have a nice, long discussion. But as it stands it's our plans power and wits against Belial's. And now that you've shown your power I see a nice big wrench in anything we could do. So I assume nows about time you tell your master that you fought the biggest bitch wrestler around who's kind of off his rocker and tends to want to suck dick in order to try and save his wife and would forsake anything to do so. Highly illogical." Draedon said

"I'd love to have a discussion some time, but as it stands we are currently enemies, perhaps if we end up on the same side we can have a nice, long discussion. But as it stands it's our plans power and wits against Belial's. And now that you've shown your power I see a nice big wrench in anything we could do. So I assume nows about time you tell your master that you fought the biggest bitch wrestler around who's kind of off his rocker and tends to want to suck dick in order to try and save his wife and would forsake anything to do so. Highly illogical." Draedon said
"god damn, Draedon" David said, visibly annoyed.

"Masayoshi is the best thing in my life. What's wrong with me wanting to keep her safe!?"

"And everyone in this god damn castle is off their rocker, in one way or another."

"god damn, Draedon" David said, visibly annoyed.

"Masayoshi is the best thing in my life. What's wrong with me wanting to keep her safe!?"

"And everyone in this god damn castle is off their rocker, in one way or another."
"I mean, you do claim to be a hero and then the next thing you'll do is forsake said claim to protect her. Not saying you shouldn't protect her, but your far too focused on it in times where you should be acting as a shield for everyone as a "hero". As I see it there are no heroes, no villains, nothing your simple-mindedness would get around. Also you just insulted your wife." Draedon responded

"Insulting this man has been fun, but a waste of my time."​

The giant said as it turned around to leave, groaning in annoyance.

"If you wish to truly get better, then own up to your mistakes. Do not just acknowledge them, own up to them, and then fix them. The girl, Rory... She carries far more baggage than you, and yet she still hopes for a good life with her family. I suggest you rectify this."​

The giant got into a running stance and then dashed away at unfathomable speeds.

“Own up to them huh?” David said. He sighed and sat on the ground deep in thought

“I’m…immature. I must be in my 50s at this point at least, yet I still act like I’m a teenager.” David grimaced.

“that time I fought with Rory. That was the result of my immaturity as well…I think anyway. I…I couldn’t accept her pain. Couldn’t accept that her trauma would lead her to do something that I wouldn’t…” David said, his head in his hands.

“…I want to talk to Belial. Have an actual discussion with him like…like an adult. Without screaming, without fighting. Just…talk to him.”

Last edited:
"Is David actually using his brain?! Wow, I never thought I'd see the day..." Gabriel said as she teleported to David. "That giant you saw is Gigantomachia... He's pretty down to earth, so I'm not surprised he came to give you a lecture on your emotions."

"Is David actually using his brain?! Wow, I never thought I'd see the day..." Gabriel said as she teleported to David. "That giant you saw is Gigantomachia... He's pretty down to earth, so I'm not surprised he came to give you a lecture on your emotions."
"Damn Gabriel. I expect the insults from Draedon, but I didn't think your opinion of me was THAT low" David said, chuckling.

"So its Gigantomachia huh. Do you think we will have to fight him?"

"Nice. Now where's Lance? Did he piss himself and runaway with Metatron's approval?" Draedon asked
"How rude!" Lance said, appearing from inside the castle.

"I didn't run away this time, I just...stayed inside the castle, that's all..." Lance said.

"Damn Gabriel. I expect the insults from Draedon, but I didn't think your opinion of me was THAT low" David said, chuckling.

"So its Gigantomachia huh. Do you think we will have to fight him?"
"I am sure that everybody has a few reasons to have a very low opinion of you, David. Don't be surprised... And yes, we will most likely have to fight him. Belial showed me every single one of his soldiers, but my knowledge on him is negligent..." Gabriel said.

"I am sure that everybody has a few reasons to have a very low opinion of you, David. Don't be surprised... And yes, we will most likely have to fight him. Belial showed me every single one of his soldiers, but my knowledge on him is negligent..." Gabriel said.

"Guess I have some things to work on then....my wife may be the only person who doesn't hate me at this point...." David said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Anyway...fighting him is going to be....hard. considering how easily he dominated me, I doubt even Rory could deal with him alone. We are gonna need all the help we can get.."

Back