• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance barely had time to activate Metatron attack reflection, creating a small portal that deflected a portion of the winds away from him. this, however, didn't stop him from being sent flying backward, slamming against the ground, and nearly breaking his back on impact.

"Understood!" Lance yelled in response to Kiara comment.

teleporting in front of the wolf's massive eye, Lance put both hands outward. Using Metatron power, a large amount of light began to emit from his palm, bright enough to stun and blind the wolf for a few seconds if successful.
This only pissed the thing off as it rammed its forehead into Lance, causing Lance to be flung into the wall at insane speeds. "Sorry!" Kiara said, feeling sorry for using Lance as bait.

Kiara jumped into the air, creating massively long threads of fire which she skillfully wrapped around the beast while it was distracted by Lance, "Alright, got it!" Kiara said, excited.

((Never)

This only pissed the thing off as it rammed its forehead into Lance, causing Lance to be flung into the wall at insane speeds. "Sorry!" Kiara said, feeling sorry for using Lance as bait.

Kiara jumped into the air, creating massively long threads of fire which she skillfully wrapped around the beast while it was distracted by Lance, "Alright, got it!" Kiara said, excited.
Lance, caught off guard by the wolf's headbutt, was flung into the nearby wall. At the last second, however, he shifted himself into smoke, his intangible body harmlessly slamming against the wall as the smoke simply dispersed on impact with the solid object.

"The great Lance...reduced to a mere distraction..." Lance thought, slightly bitter, but glad Kiara was able to restrain the wolf.

Lance activated his own creation, using METATRON'S power to summon a thick, durable chain, that wrapped itself around any area Kiara couldn't reach with her flames.

((Never)

Lance, caught off guard by the wolf's headbutt, was flung into the nearby wall. At the last second, however, he shifted himself into smoke, his intangible body harmlessly slamming against the wall as the smoke simply dispersed on impact with the solid object.

"The great Lance...reduced to a mere distraction..." Lance thought, slightly bitter, but glad Kiara was able to restrain the wolf.

Lance activated his own creation, using METATRON'S power to summon a thick, durable chain, that wrapped itself around any area Kiara couldn't reach with her flames.
The giant wolf growled, letting out an unfathomably loud howl of rage and anger. "****, quiet down, you!" Kiara said, annoyed by the large beast's noise. The beast opened it's mouth as wide as possible, white energy building up. "More of this shit!?" Kiara said as she created a large forcefield around herself and Lance like last time.

An enormous hurricane of ice exploded from the wolf's mouth, so big that it could not be redirected or dodged, and so powerful that it easily obliterated Kiara's barrier. "Shit!"

Lance hastily created several gigantic walls in front of them using Metatron's power, using the angel's strength, combined with his own extinction dream, to vastly increase the wall's durability in hopes of slowing the storm.

at the same time, Lance would aim a beam of light towards the ground, blasting a deep hole into the floor which he jumped inside.

"Maybe if we create a trench of some kind, we could hide inside it while the storm passes above us!" Lance suggested. he had no idea if it would work, but he was desperate for a solution.

Kiara followed him into the deep hole, hiding under the trench in hopes that she could avoid the storm. "****, hiding like this is so humiliating..." She thought to herself. Soon, the sound of the storm faded away, and it looked as if it had passed on.

"Yeah, maybe we can..." Kiara flinched a little bit, "Hey Lance, do you feel like... This weird warmth? As if something is breathing really heavily behind me. I also feel like something is drizzling on me-"

CHOMP!

Kiara was swallowed whole by the giant wolf that had crawled over to them at alarming speeds, Lance being headbutted once again, faster than he could react, knocking him into the wall as the wolf dashed forward to swallow Lance, succeeding while also chomping down on a huge chunk of the wall. The wolf closed its mouth, leaving no creases or cracks for Lance to escape from, and cutting off his teleportation via a mysterious force... That will be explained.

In the expanse of white, Glacies returns. She arrives toward Lady Autrice, kneeling down.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Glacies said with a smile.

"Indeed. That will make a great chapter..." Lady Autrice said, "In time, the masterpiece I'm making will be ready..."

She looks down at the book, noticing the pages being filled with information.

"It looks like a new chapter is about to begin..." She said.

Valdagyðja trained in Valhalla, fighting against her duplicates. A boom was heard as someone descended in the distance, eradicating the duplicates. This caught Val off guard, making her a tad upset.

"Valdagyðja!" Hel yelled out, approaching the Goddess of Power, "All of the pointless burden you've put on me... You will pay for it..."

"You came to kill me?" She answered.

"As retribution for your senseless violence. I will not let you go unpunished for this, and you will suffer for all of the lives you've taken!"

"Huh, you're serious about it..." The Goddess of Power responded, "That's even better! Maybe I should make duplicates of you and let you fight me for training..."

"Are you even taking this seriously?!" Hel yelled.

"Not really, no..." Val said, grabbing her kanabo, "Why don't you give me a reason to?"

Thunder and lightning raged across Valhalla like music, with the souls of Valdagyðja's enemies accompanying as a chorus to the monumental battle that was going to take place.

"How many do you want with you?" Valdagyðja asked.

"What?"

"Eh, I'll just add 99 more..." Valdagyðja said, warping Valhalla to duplicate Hel 99 times, "There! 1 VS 100! Our battle will be legendary!"

Last edited:
"We are going to die here." Lance thought to himself. as they continued to slide through the stomach.

"...Metatron...tell me you have an idea. something....ANYTHING." Lance said. starting to outwardly panic again.
"I can only tell you the same thing that the girl told you." Metatron said as they continued to slide down the beast's stomach, "I wonder where we shall head off," He said.

"**** **** ****-" Kiara was good at keeping it in, but on the inside, she was scared to hell and back. "Am I gonna die? Is my baby gonna die!? Am I gonna see my wife again? God, I don't want to die-" She tried to put on a front of the brave hero. An ideal that people could look up to. But on the inside, she could be described as a mere child, shaking in her boots at the thought of harm or death.

The group slid into the stomach, which was a large room filled with many large holes which seemed to be roads to other parts of it's insides... It definitely was not a normal stomach.

"I guess...?" Kiara said, tilting her head a bit. There were to tracks, one lead to the heart, another to the brain which seemed to be all the organs the thing had including its stomach.

"Should we split up?" She asked.
"I-I suppose that's the best course of action," Lance said, trying unsuccessfully to keep the nervousness from his voice.

"I can take the brain path, perhaps I can make it submit by altering the mind itself,"

Kiara smiled, walking down the path to the heart. She walked for a few minutes, enough time to create some distance between her and Lance. And once she had created enough distance, she fell to her knees.

"Oh god..."

Now that she was alone, she could bawl her eyes out freely. She cried, fearing for her life. "I... I don't want to die..." She couldn't die here. Not because she wanted to continue being a hero, but simply because she wanted to see her wife again. She wanted to stay alive to give birth to her child, but...

"Life is so unfair..."

Thoughts filled her head. "DieDieDieDieDieDieDieDie-" She could die, and that made her heart beat faster than it ever did before. She had faced death many times before, but what made it different this time? This time, she had a family to build. A loving wife to return to, and a child to give birth to. To love. Losing that made her fear death more than ever.

"No- I can't die here..."

Kiara had lied all her life. She was born during the calamity, after all, with no parents or family to care for her. Therefore, she had to lie and cheat to get by. She had to do things for people to make sure she was high on the food chain as a child, all because she was weak. That was how she mastered the art of controlling her own mind to change her personality, like what she did with Zonolo, except that time the Emerald Plague was influencing her.

"Move forward."

She told herself that she wasn't going to die, even if she didn't truly believe that. She got up and moved forward, walking through the fleshy and blood path to the wolf's heart, ignoring her own internal cries of fear and distress. That was how the little girl was capable of moving forward in the hellscape that was Earth, and that was how she continued to move forward.

Meanwhile...

Lance experienced a trail of blood and flesh, each step he took making a semi-loud squishing sound. The acids within the wolf's stomach were, well, acidic, but mildly, as such he would not melt or burn to death. But it was hard to move, as within the wolf's body it was incredibly cold, to the point it reached near absolute zero temperatures, yet the liquids did not freeze.

"Quite the peculiar body this thing has..." Metatron said.

"Metatron..." Lance said. the tone of his voice made it clear that he was freaking out.

"If we die here....I just want you to know that..."

"I'm sorry. for wrapping you in my problems. You don't deserve to meet the same fate that I do" Lance said.
his feet sloshing as he made his way through the wolf's body. He felt sick, nearly vomiting onto the ground as he moved forward. the freezing atmosphere, the disgusting sound that he made whenever he moved, the acid, it all culminated in a torturous experience worse than nearly anything Lance had experienced in the past. He was scared now. and with Kiara gone, there was no point in holding his fear back. He was just a small-time mercenary, after all, he never had to deal with something of this...magnitude.

Throughout the journey, both Kiara and Lance faced no enemies barring the fierce cold that permeated their bodies and mind. Metatron walked with Lance, not speaking to him, but his very presence as a human caused him to silently comfort the phantom magician within the freezing body of the wolf.

Kiara on the other hand was left alone with her own thoughts. She manipulated her very willpower, forcefully summoning more heat than usual, bringing it up to the level of Absolute Hot, the highest temperature any normal fire could possibly reach, the sheer temperature turning the fire blue as she coated her body in it.

"I don't want to die..." That was all she thought, walking through the freezing body. She desperately desired the embrace of her loved one, and without it, she was left alone to contemplate her own death... Left to realize her own folly as she walked, covered completely in blue flames.

"I don't..." Her tears evaporated from the sheer heat.

Lance was the first to reach his destination, the brain of the beast being significantly larger than anything he had ever seen, courtesy of the wolf's sheer size. It pulsated with freezing cold wind and information as the ground under Lance pulsated.

Back