• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"....alright," Lance said, looking at the massive structure in front of him. he was truly grateful that Metatron had accompanied him through that journey, he was unsure if he had the willpower to make such a trek, alone. The human transformation had made Lance feel a sort of companionship for the angel, but more importantly, Metatron's presence had given him hope. Metatron had not given up, he had kept moving forward, despite the danger. and if his partner hadn't given up, then Lance would try his best to continue forward as well.

"Now then...what to do with you..." Lance said, addressing the brain.

Using his telepathy, he attempted to read the wolf's mind, hoping that he could extract useful information. both on how to escape and how to make the wolf submit.

"....alright," Lance said, looking at the massive structure in front of him. he was truly grateful that Metatron had accompanied him through that journey, he was unsure if he had the willpower to make such a trek, alone. The human transformation had made Lance feel a sort of companionship for the angel, but more importantly, Metatron's presence had given him hope. Metatron had not given up, he had kept moving forward, despite the danger. and if his partner hadn't given up, then Lance would try his best to continue forward as well.

"Now then...what to do with you..." Lance said, addressing the brain.

Using his telepathy, he attempted to read the wolf's mind, hoping that he could extract useful information. both on how to escape and how to make the wolf submit.
Within the beast's mind swirled thoughts of rage and anger towards Kiara and Lance, "Oh my... This beast is quite hateful." Metatron said.

The giant wolf seemed to have forcefully cut out the part of it's mind that Lance was looking for, making it so that Lance and Metatron were left in the dark about the motive of its extreme hatred.

"Darn..." Metatron said, sighing.

Meanwhile, Kiara reached the heart of the giant wolf, still covered in her furious blue flames. She stated at the enormous amalgam of pulsing flesh and blood, the sound booming.

"What do I do with this...?" She thought to herself. This wolf had put her in danger so many times, along with her unborn child... "I only wanted to take my mind off of training." She hated this thing.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!?" Kiara's flames turned crimson as she, in her rage, violently torched the wolf's heart from the inside, alerting it that they were still alive within it's body...

The ground beneath Lance violently trembled.

The giant wolf seemed to have forcefully cut out the part of it's mind that Lance was looking for, making it so that Lance and Metatron were left in the dark about the motive of its extreme hatred.

"Darn..." Metatron said, sighing.

Meanwhile, Kiara reached the heart of the giant wolf, still covered in her furious blue flames. She stated at the enormous amalgam of pulsing flesh and blood, the sound booming.

"What do I do with this...?" She thought to herself. This wolf had put her in danger so many times, along with her unborn child... "I only wanted to take my mind off of training." She hated this thing.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!?" Kiara's flames turned crimson as she, in her rage, violently torched the wolf's heart from the inside, alerting it that they were still alive within it's body...

The ground beneath Lance violently trembled.
"Drat...the wolf's brain has already been altered somehow...." Lance said, frustrated.

suddenly, he felt the ground shake.

"W-what is going on?!" Lance said, confusion in his voice as he nearly lost his balance.

"Drat...the wolf's brain has already been altered somehow...." Lance said, frustrated.

suddenly, he felt the ground shake.

"W-what is going on?!" Lance said, confusion in his voice as he nearly lost his balance.
"What even is this place!? I don't deserve this!!" Kiara yelled out, burning the wolf from the inside out. "Just die!" She incinerated the wolf's heart, along with a large portion of it's insides, including a portion of the brain, breathing heavily.

"Alright..."

Lance hadn't expected Kiara to launch such a large-scale attack against the wolf's insides. and thus was caught entirely off guard when he felt the temperature suddenly rise in his area, before a blast of flame entered the brain. Reacting too slowly, Lance was caught inside the blazing inferno, the flame burning his left arm to ash as it burnt the beast's brain.

"!!!!" Lance screamed in pain as the searing heat replaced the chilling cold he had felt previously, clutching his arm as it began regenerating.

From the inside out, the wolf was violently burned. It's blood ignited, causing it to violently explode, leaving nothing but large chunks of what was left of its body. Kiara was unaffected by her own flames usually, but somehow she possessed severe burn marks...

From the inside out, the wolf was violently burned. It's blood ignited, causing it to violently explode, leaving nothing but large chunks of what was left of its body. Kiara was unaffected by her own flames usually, but somehow she possessed severe burn marks...
The flames scorched even more of Lance's body as he tried desperately to escape the raging inferno Kiara had created. the hair on his face burning off completely as he escaped from the blaze. Quickly, he shifted himself into smoke, the nonflammable form allowing him to endure the beast's explosion as it was torn to pieces by Kiara's power.

Lance stumbled outside of the beast, before collapsing onto the ground. breathing heavily. His body was covered in burns, yet he had escaped life-threatening injury.

The flames scorched even more of Lance's body as he tried desperately to escape the raging inferno Kiara had created. the hair on his face burning off completely as he escaped from the blaze. Quickly, he shifted himself into smoke, the nonflammable form allowing him to endure the beast's explosion as it was torn to pieces by Kiara's power.

Lance stumbled outside of the beast, before collapsing onto the ground. breathing heavily. His body was covered in burns, yet he had escaped life-threatening injury.
"L-Lance...! Oh god!" Kiara said as she ran over to Lance, extremely concerned. "I'm so sorry, Lance! I didn't... I didn't mean to do this!" Kiara said, her voice cracking. Metatron glared at Kiara, rage filling his eyes.

"You... Incompetent... Little... BRAT!!" Metatron yelled at Kiara. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He asked.

"L-Lance...! Oh god!" Kiara said as she ran over to Lance, extremely concerned. "I'm so sorry, Lance! I didn't... I didn't mean to do this!" Kiara said, her voice cracking. Metatron glared at Kiara, rage filling his eyes.

"You... Incompetent... Little... BRAT!!" Metatron yelled at Kiara. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He asked.
(Freeing herself from the vore)

Lance stared at Kiara. he couldn't help but feel slightly fearful of her now, after witnessing her true potential. unconsciously, he began to move his body away from her, as if he thought he was going to get burned again. This was different from the spar they had earlier. that flame could have killed him. and would have to, if he had not turned his body into smoke.

"...I'm fine...." Lance coughed, some of the ash from the flame getting into his lung. it was a lie, of course. Lance had been heavily burnt and seared by the flame.

"Just...please...warn me....next time you do an attack like that...ok?" Lance said wearily.

Lance stared at Kiara. he couldn't help but feel slightly fearful of her now, after witnessing her true potential. unconsciously, he began to move his body away from her, as if he thought he was going to get burned again. This was different from the spar they had earlier. that flame could have killed him. and would have to, if he had not turned his body into smoke.

"...I'm fine...." Lance coughed, some of the ash from the flame getting into his lung. it was a lie, of course. Lance had been heavily burnt and seared by the flame.

"Just...please...warn me....next time you do an attack like that...ok?" Lance said wearily.
"Yeah, okay..." Kiara said before she was cut off by Metatron. "How can you pretend that this is fine, Lance!?" Metatron said, calling Lance by his name for the first time. "We can't make the damn thing submit if it's dead, you idiot!! How are we supposed to move on!?" Metatron yelled out.

Lance sighed.

“I…I don’t know…” Lance admitted.

“w-what happens if we can’t move to the next trial?” Lance said, beginning to panic slightly.
"Exactly! This stupid brat has doomed us!" Metatron yelled out, "P-Please stop yelling... I'm sure that we can figure out a way to get out soon-" Kiara said before she was cut off by Metatron again, "Oh really?! What's your plan?" He asked her, crossing his arms.

"I- I don't... I think-" Metatron yelled out, "Of course, you don't have one. Are you a hero, or just some pathetic child!? I will not allow my contractor to die while I am bonded to him, do you hear me!?" Metatron raised his hand to slap Kiara.

"P-Please don't hit me...!" Kiara scrunched up a bit, some fire bursting from her body, producing more burn marks. Metatron stopped his hand, pulling it away. "Please... D-Don't hit me..." Kiara said.

"This girl... Isn't in her right mind." Metatron said, carefully observing Kiara. "Before, she was filled with such willpower... Where did it go, I wonder?" He thought to himself.

"Whatever..." Metatron transformed back into Lance's hands, staying silent.

"Exactly! This stupid brat has doomed us!" Metatron yelled out, "P-Please stop yelling... I'm sure that we can figure out a way to get out soon-" Kiara said before she was cut off by Metatron again, "Oh really?! What's your plan?" He asked her, crossing his arms.

"I- I don't... I think-" Metatron yelled out, "Of course, you don't have one. Are you a hero, or just some pathetic child!? I will not allow my contractor to die while I am bonded to him, do you hear me!?" Metatron raised his hand to slap Kiara.

"P-Please don't hit me...!" Kiara scrunched up a bit, some fire bursting from her body, producing more burn marks. Metatron stopped his hand, pulling it away. "Please... D-Don't hit me..." Kiara said.

"This girl... Isn't in her right mind." Metatron said, carefully observing Kiara. "Before, she was filled with such willpower... Where did it go, I wonder?" He thought to himself.

"Whatever..." Metatron transformed back into Lance's hands, staying silent.
Lance looked up to the ceiling, seemingly in a daze.

"I'm really going to die here," Lance thought

"I wonder...when I die...will anyone remember me...? who I was?...who I strove to become...?" He thought. he didn't want this, didn't want to die here. He was terrified of death. He had seen death many times during his days as a mercenary and was horrified of experiencing it himself.

Lance continued to panic, unsure of what to do. He had no plan, no ideas...nothing.

"Kiara...." Lance started.

"There are some problems...that can't be solved...with overwhelming strength alone..."

"W-we may....die here. but if we get out of this, remember those words." Lance said, continuing to stare at the ceiling.

Back