• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The group turned toward the newcomers, with Surtr beginning to get angry with all of the intruders.

"And who are you?! And what gave you the right to break in here?!" Surtr yelled back before turning to Zonolo, "Are they with you?"

"Never seen them before in my life...." Zonolo said, "Don't know who they are... unless they were the ones responsible for the ice soldiers..."

"No, they aren't...." Mira said.

"You know them?"

"Two of them, yes... The man is someone I recognize, but have never encountered..." Mira answered.

"So can we trust them, or do we have to fight 'em?" Yamato asked.

Mira nodded as Zonolo held Surtr back from lunging forward in his fuming rage at the trespassing.

Masayoshi and Towa made their way down, with Masayoshi looking toward Zonolo.

"You're the one I saw..." She said with a smile, "I can tell for sure now, even while you're in that state.

"What are you talking about?" Zonolo said, now on guard because of the cryptic statement.

"When you first arrived, I saw you make your way here. Time shenanigans."

"Like what Mira does?"

"Well, I did it before Mira, so he technically does it like I do it, but who's keeping count?"

"Uh, cool."
"yeeesh, maybe I should have greeted them a bit more calmly," David thought to himself.

"I guess its probably weird for a couple of strangers to come from the blue huh?" David said, walking down to meet them.

"My wife and her friend wanted to check up on Mira, who it seems you guys are well acquainted with!" David said.

"My name is King Tiger, or David, whichever you prefer. and I mean no harm" David said, reaching out his hand in case anyone wanted to shake it.

"Interesting... I'll watch." A man in full ornate silver armor with a lion helm on said, flying in, the voice and figure was unmistakably Yharon's for those who had seen him
"K-King YHARON?" Lance said, taken aback by the figure who appeared before him.

"So you WERE the man who talked in my head that time. I knew it!" Lance said, slightly proud of himself for guessing correctly.

"haha! my entrance was impressive, was it not?"

"The first lesson every magician learns is how to make an entrance in STYLE!"

"But I assure you I can do more than smoke and mirrors," Lance said, getting into a stance.

"for the person who changed my life, id gladly assists in their training," Lance said, preparing to fight.
"Awesome, dude!" Kiara said enthusiastically, smiling and giving Lance a thumbs up.

"Akari, how strong is this guy?" Kiara thought to herself, speaking to her summon, Akari The Rider.

"Weak. Very weak compared to us when taking into account raw power. But he probably has some tricks up his sleeve, don't let your guard down, even if it is a spar." Akari responded swiftly.

"Oh, Yharon's come to watch. Cool." Kiara thought to herself, sorta ignoring Akari. "Kiara, you listening?" Akari asked, "O-Oh, yeah, Akari! I'll keep my guard up for any tricks." Kiara thought in response.

"Alright Lance, come at me!"

"Like a wrestler?" Zonolo asked.

"Wrestlers? Are those strong?" Yamato asked.

"I thought you were letting me make my own choices... Are you back to persuade me to join you?" Mira asked.

"No, no, no... Just keeping tabs on you, that's all..." Towa said.

Both Towa and Mira were oddly suspicious of each other and what they had to say.

"Awesome, dude!" Kiara said enthusiastically, smiling and giving Lance a thumbs up.

"Akari, how strong is this guy?" Kiara thought to herself, speaking to her summon, Akari The Rider.

"Weak. Very weak compared to us when taking into account raw power. But he probably has some tricks up his sleeve, don't let your guard down, even if it is a spar." Akari responded swiftly.

"Oh, Yharon's come to watch. Cool." Kiara thought to herself, sorta ignoring Akari. "Kiara, you listening?" Akari asked, "O-Oh, yeah, Akari! I'll keep my guard up for any tricks." Kiara thought in response.

"Alright Lance, come at me!"
"Fantastic!" Lance exclaimed, before rushing in. as he was moving through...something strange happened. afterimages began to appear of his movements, illusionary bodies appeared throughout the room. hundreds of them. each of them moving as if they were the real Lance, making them extremely difficult to tell apart.

While Kiara was distracted by these doppelgangers, Lance would quickly move behind her, and with a flick of his wrist toss a knife from his sleeve towards her back, aiming for the spine. should Kiara dodge this attack, Lance would use his telekinesis to cause the knife to suddenly curve in mid-air, stabbing at Kiara again. all the while, he would use his telepathy to try and read Kiara mind, allowing him to guess her next movements if successful.

"Smooth going you two." Rhongomyniad said casually as she transformed into her human form, the spiraling armor that made up her spear form transforming into a smooth white armor to balance her blonde hair that went all the way down to her ankles and pure red eyes

"Like a wrestler?" Zonolo asked.

"Wrestlers? Are those strong?" Yamato asked.

"I thought you were letting me make my own choices... Are you back to persuade me to join you?" Mira asked.

"No, no, no... Just keeping tabs on you, that's all..." Towa said.

Both Towa and Mira were oddly suspicious of each other and what they had to say.
"Yep! and wrestlers arent just strong, they're some of the strongest guys around!" David said, flexing his muscles.

he glanced at Mira.

"So your the guy who was created by my wife and towa huh, you look pretty strong yourself" David said.

"Yep! and wrestlers arent just strong, they're some of the strongest guys around!" David said, flexing his muscles.

he glanced at Mira.

"So your the guy who was created by my wife and towa huh, you look pretty strong yourself" David said.
"If you're really that strong, why don't you show me what you can do?" Yamato said, kanabo in hand, almost like the Goddess of Power herself would hold it.

"If you're really that strong, why don't you show me what you can do?" Yamato said, kanabo in hand, almost like the Goddess of Power herself would hold it.
"eh?"

"well I didn't come here to fight, but if you want a spar I can oblige ya," David said, getting into a stance.

"ya know...you kinda remind me of someone I know, though I doubt you've met her." David said, looking at her stance carefully for any openings.

"He's a tank but has shit for offense, you'd be dealing little damage to him and vice versa!" Signus says, before leaving immediately
"don't listen to him! those are all lies!" David said quickly, embarrassed.

"eh?"

"well I didn't come here to fight, but if you want a spar I can oblige ya," David said, getting into a stance.

"ya know...you kinda remind me of someone I know, though I doubt you've met her." David said, looking at her stance carefully for any openings.

"don't listen to him! those are all lies!" David said quickly, embarrassed.
"Really?" Yamato asked, getting into a fighting stance, "And as for the lies, we shall find out if they're false soon enough!"

"Fantastic!" Lance exclaimed, before rushing in. as he was moving through...something strange happened. afterimages began to appear of his movements, illusionary bodies appeared throughout the room. hundreds of them. each of them moving as if they were the real Lance, making them extremely difficult to tell apart.

While Kiara was distracted by these doppelgangers, Lance would quickly move behind her, and with a flick of his wrist toss a knife from his sleeve towards her back, aiming for the spine. should Kiara dodge this attack, Lance would use his telekinesis to cause the knife to suddenly curve in mid-air, stabbing at Kiara again. all the while, he would use his telepathy to try and read Kiara mind, allowing him to guess her next movements if successful.
Kiara crossed her arms, smiling. "Akari, let's deal with this quickly!" Kiara thought, speaking to Akari.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, partner," Akari said in response.

BOOM!

An explosion of epic proportions was emitted from Kiara's body as it glowed as if she was a nuclear reactor, blowing away all of Lance's duplicates while also blowing him away, granting him various burn marks on his torso.

"Time to start Round One," Kiara said. Or well... It wasn't Kiara. The voice that came from the now armored Kiara was far more masculine and deep, with an uninterested tone, as if he was just bored out of his mind.

__kamen_rider_kuuga_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_kotatsu_g_rough__sample-1d5b3c5ede40a101c34f5be7ccfea53e.jpg

"Really?" Yamato asked, getting into a fighting stance, "And as for the lies, we shall find out if they're false soon enough!"

"Ha! I guess we shall!" David said. Immediately, he folded the space between him and Yamato, rapidly closing the distance until she was mere inches away from him. immediately he transitioned into a grapple, jumping upwards and putting her into a flying cross arm lock on the arm that was wielding the weapon, using his matter manipulation to bind her on the subatomic level to prevent her from escaping. he forcefully squeezed and stretched her entire arm, in an attempt to break it. should she somehow break free, David would dismount, and slam his fist against her stomach, using his muscle control to vastly increase the damage of his strike by flexing the individual cells of his muscles on contact.

004.jpg

"Ha! I guess we shall!" David said. Immediately, he folded the space between him and Yamato, rapidly closing the distance until she was mere inches away from him. immediately he transitioned into a grapple, jumping upwards and putting her into a flying cross arm lock on the arm that was wielding the weapon, using his matter manipulation to bind her on the subatomic level to prevent her from escaping. he forcefully squeezed and stretched her entire arm, in an attempt to break it. should she somehow break free, David would dismount, and slam his fist against her stomach, using his muscle control to vastly increase the damage of his strike by flexing the individual cells of his muscles on contact.

004.jpg
Yamato's arm was stuck as King Tiger attempted this. However, she responded by breaking her wrist, rotating it 360 degrees to swing her kanabo directly onto his face. Should this be successful and break his grip, she'd toss her kanabo to her other arm, breaking off the injured one as it merely dissipated into nothing. She didn't have any usage for it anymore. A new arm now taking the place of the severed one, she rushed toward King Tiger, lightning coating her kanabo as she swung it down toward him.

Kiara crossed her arms, smiling. "Akari, let's deal with this quickly!" Kiara thought, speaking to Akari.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, partner," Akari said in response.

BOOM!

An explosion of epic proportions was emitted from Kiara's body as it glowed as if she was a nuclear reactor, blowing away all of Lance's duplicates while also blowing him away, granting him various burn marks on his torso.

"Time to start Round One," Kiara said. Or well... It wasn't Kiara. The voice that came from the now armored Kiara was far more masculine and deep, with an uninterested tone, as if he was just bored out of his mind.

__kamen_rider_kuuga_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_kotatsu_g_rough__sample-1d5b3c5ede40a101c34f5be7ccfea53e.jpg
"Your quite the fearsome foe indeed Kiara" Lance said, performing a flip mid-air and landing on the ground.

"But one plan falling apart doesn't mean they all will! Let us begin Act 1!"

Lance kept his distance, not wanting to be caught in the inferno as he did previously. he reaching into his pocket dimension, before grabbing various playing cards from inside of it. using extinction dream to make them as sharp as knives. he started pelting the superhero with these abnormally sharp cards, using his telekinesis to shift their trajectory and patterns, while also using his illusion creation to create fake duplicates of the cards, making it seem like there were more than there actually was.

at the same time, he would forcefully remove one of his arms, the arm instantly regrowing as the dismembered arm crawled along the ground, traveling behind Kiara, using stealth mastery to make itself nearly undetectable. should the arm reach its destination, it would just upward, summoning a knife in its hand, and aiming a stabbing strike towards the hero's heel, attempting to cripple its movements.

Yamato's arm was stuck as King Tiger attempted this. However, she responded by breaking her wrist, rotating it 360 degrees to swing her kanabo directly onto his face. Should this be successful and break his grip, she'd toss her kanabo to her other arm, breaking off the injured one as it merely dissipated into nothing. She didn't have any usage for it anymore. A new arm now taking the place of the severed one, she rushed toward King Tiger, lightning coating her kanabo as she swung it down toward him.
"phew, that's pretty impressive," David thought, seeing her rip off her own arm to get out of his hold.

David created a forcefield, and hardened his muscles, enduring the force of the kanabo as it left a visible bruise on his body. he would respond with a counter-attack, grabbing her by the waist and forcefully slamming her into the ground. if this is successful, he would jump on top of her, and deliver a barrage of punches aimed at her face, using his gravity manipulation to make his fists abnormally heavy to further increase its damage.

"phew, that's pretty impressive," David thought, seeing her rip off her own arm to get out of his hold.

David created a forcefield, and hardened his muscles, enduring the force of the kanabo as it left a visible bruise on his body. he would respond with a counter-attack, grabbing her by the waist and forcefully slamming her into the ground. if this is successful, he would jump on top of her, and deliver a barrage of punches aimed at her face, using his gravity manipulation to make his fists abnormally heavy to further increase its damage.
As David attempted to grab her, she ducked down, rotating before springing up with both feet kicking him straight in the jaw. If this strike connected, she would slam him down with her kanabo, catching and carrying him up with a knee strike before a red hue in her eyes appeared, blowing King Tiger backwards.

Should the strike not connect, she would attempt to rotate past him, pushing off the air toward his spine, delivering a headbutt with minor amounts of piercing damage thanks to her horns. From there, she would slam him into the ground while tossing her kanabo into the air, springing up once more and preparing for her foe to get up and continue fighting.

"Your quite the fearsome foe indeed Kiara" Lance said, performing a flip mid-air and landing on the ground.

"But one plan falling apart doesn't mean they all will! Let us begin Act 1!"

Lance kept his distance, not wanting to be caught in the inferno as he did previously. he reaching into his pocket dimension, before grabbing various playing cards from inside of it. using extinction dream to make them as sharp as knives. he started pelting the superhero with these abnormally sharp cards, using his telekinesis to shift their trajectory and patterns, while also using his illusion creation to create fake duplicates of the cards, making it seem like there were more than there actually was.

at the same time, he would forcefully remove one of his arms, the arm instantly regrowing as the dismembered arm crawled along the ground, traveling behind Kiara, using stealth mastery to make itself nearly undetectable. should the arm reach its destination, it would just upward, summoning a knife in its hand, and aiming a stabbing strike towards the hero's heel, attempting to cripple its movements.
Akari skillfully dodged the flurry of cards that came towards him, burning them as soon as they flew past his body. Akari was more than capable of discerning the real from the fake, so the illusion cards weren't a problem. "Your a tricky one..." Akari said before channeling an explosion on his feet, dashing towards Lance faster than he could react.

"You were hoping for something to catch me from behind, right?"

By dashing forward, Akari had inadvertently dodged Lance's knife arm. "Remember, don't kill him, Akari! I'll take the wheel if I have to." Kiara said firmly to Akari within her own mind as she took the sidelines, letting Akari fight.

"I know that, Kiara. I'll stick to small-scale attacks to immobilize him."

Akari responded swiftly, covering his middle and index finger in fire. He got as close to lance as possible and delivered a pressure point strike to his neck, burning his nerves in an attempt to paralyze him. Just in case, Akari created 2 clones and left them on standby in case Lance somehow dodged this attack, in which they would create mildly large explosions to burn Lance to a halt.

As David attempted to grab her, she ducked down, rotating before springing up with both feet kicking him straight in the jaw. If this strike connected, she would slam him down with her kanabo, catching and carrying him up with a knee strike before a red hue in her eyes appeared, blowing King Tiger backwards.

Should the strike not connect, she would attempt to rotate past him, pushing off the air toward his spine, delivering a headbutt with minor amounts of piercing damage thanks to her horns. From there, she would slam him into the ground while tossing her kanabo into the air, springing up once more and preparing for her foe to get up and continue fighting.
David did not dodge her kick, instead, he took the attack head on. he activated his forcefield once again, the shield reflecting a portion of the damage from the strike back at her own feet, damaging them as if she herself was kicked by her attack. before she could slam him with her Kanabo however, David responded by using his Thosand Arms technique, creating multiple tentacle-like hands made of sheer willpower that grabbed and stopped the Kanabo before it could complete its descent, while also using his gravity manipulation to create a field of upward gravity, nullifying some of the force behind the swing.. if successful, he would rush forward and deliver a vicious uppercut towards Yamato's face, before grabbing her leg and slamming her to the ground.

Akari skillfully dodged the flurry of cards that came towards him, burning them as soon as they flew past his body. Akari was more than capable of discerning the real from the fake, so the illusion cards weren't a problem. "Your a tricky one..." Akari said before channeling an explosion on his feet, dashing towards Lance faster than he could react.

"You were hoping for something to catch me from behind, right?"

By dashing forward, Akari had inadvertently dodged Lance's knife arm. "Remember, don't kill him, Akari! I'll take the wheel if I have to." Kiara said firmly to Akari within her own mind as she took the sidelines, letting Akari fight.

"I know that, Kiara. I'll stick to small-scale attacks to immobilize him."

Akari responded swiftly, covering his middle and index finger in fire. He got as close to lance as possible and delivered a pressure point strike to his neck, burning his nerves in an attempt to paralyze him. Just in case, Akari created 2 clones and left them on standby in case Lance somehow dodged this attack, in which they would create mildly large explosions to burn Lance to a halt.
"My my your quite the flashy fighter!" Lance said

Lance responded by turning into smoke, skillfully weaving his elemental form around the pressure point strike so that it would not reach him, immediately afterward, he would teleport a few meters behind Akari, getting out of range of the explosion of the two clones. immediately he created another wave of illusionary clones of himself, which began tossing a volley of cards at Akari. despite being illusions these clones were capable of causing real pain, fooling the sense of touch itself as they stabbed into him. at the same time, he would grab a Rapier from his pocket dimension and leap towards Akari, aiming the tip of his blade toward a pressure point on his arm in hopes of immobilizing it.

The sheer number of cards that were flung towards Akari made it near-impossible for him to dodge, but that wouldn't be a problem as they did little to no actual damage to him. Akari was quite the perfectionist though, being hit in the first place aggravated him to some extent. "******* hell..."

Akari didn't react to the rapier that was flying toward him as he simply released some heat from his body, the spear melting before it could even come into contact with his body. "My turn."

Suddenly, Lance's arms were surrounded by a forcefield. "Up you go." Akari flicked his wrist as Lance was pulled up by his arms, being slammed into the ceiling, then into the wall, and then down into Akari's knee as he delivered a deadly kick to the stomach, heating up Lance's insides to negate durability.

"Haha a clever trick my good sir!" Lance said.

before Lance traveled down towards Akari knee, he simply...detached his arms. the arms and forcefield simply falling off of him as if he was an action figure, being restored nearly instantly thanks to Lance's regeneration. his body control allowing him to detach and remotely manipulate any part of his body at will.

"Now you see me...." Lance said.

"Now you don't!"

Lance instantly disappeared from view, turning himself completely invisible. this, combined with his mastery of stealth, made Lance virtually undetectable and he moved about the field, even his aura was hidden from analysis and he carefully sneaked into position. grabbing numerous amount of daggers, he threw them towards the ceiling, where they remained hovering above Akari, invisible and immobile. he enchanted those daggers with extinction dreams vastly increasing their lethality. but that wasn't the attack he was going for at the moment. he summoned another knife, before teleporting it....right inside of Akari's knee, the knife bypassing durability as it instantly appeared in his veins. if successful Lance would summon a gigantic flock of doves, all amped by his extinction dream to increase their power, which would fly towards Akari and attempt to peck him, their beaks made razor-sharp due to Lances power.

"Creative, not bad."

Akari felt absolutely no pain from the knife being transported into his knee. In fact, he didn't even notice that it happened until he physically looked down to see that it had happened. "But..."

Akari pulled out out the knife, looking towards the doves. He instantly covered his entire body in a concentrated sphere of heat, burning the crows to nothing as soon as they came into contact with it, the knives Lance had prepared melting from the heat Akari continuously emitted.

"We're a bad match-up. Mantra Shots."

Lance was suddenly assailed with a flurry of blows, numbering in the millions, vaporizing his skin and muscles but not reaching inside his body as to not completely kill him. "This should be enough to not kill him, right Kiara?" Akari asked Kiara in his mind.

"I-I guess...?" She thought nervously.

"????"

Lance was suddenly assaulted with a barrage of blows, unable to properly react in time as they burnt through his flesh. Lance didn't even have time to turn into smoke as the attack pelted into him.

In an effort to survive, Lance detached his own head from the rest of his body, the head flying into the sky, like a pilot ejecting itself from a plane. while his body was beaten and burned below him.

"I...I YIELD!" Lance shouted fearfully, thinking Akari was going to actually kill him.

"Sweet."

Akari immediately, stopped, the flurry of punches immediately stopping. Gabriel burst into the room, "What the hell is this!?" Gabriel shouted out, noticing Lance's broken and burnt body.

"For christ's sake, you animals!" Gabriel said before floating over, healing his body.

"I-I guess so..." Lance said chuckling nervously. he had gone against a lot of people during his time as a mercenary, and this was the only person who had been able to beat him so one-sidedly.

"This...this isn't good. my plans, my schemes...how could they fail so spectacularly" Lance thought.

"I need to get more tricks up my sleeve...something that could even take out the gods themselves..." Lance thought.

"it's... it's fine Kiara. ill live" Lance said.

"well...that was certainly more excitement than I thought I would experience today! I must thank you, Kiara, you have taught me another valuable lesson!"

"in order to combat the truly strong fighters of the dream world, I need something...more. A new trick up my sleeve, or some kind of weapon! my assassination may work on those regular dreamers, but you have shown me that true power has eluded my grasp."

Lance bowed.

"Many thanks for the spar, Miss Kiara"

David did not dodge her kick, instead, he took the attack head on. he activated his forcefield once again, the shield reflecting a portion of the damage from the strike back at her own feet, damaging them as if she herself was kicked by her attack. before she could slam him with her Kanabo however, David responded by using his Thosand Arms technique, creating multiple tentacle-like hands made of sheer willpower that grabbed and stopped the Kanabo before it could complete its descent, while also using his gravity manipulation to create a field of upward gravity, nullifying some of the force behind the swing.. if successful, he would rush forward and deliver a vicious uppercut towards Yamato's face, before grabbing her leg and slamming her to the ground.
Yamato smirked, attempting to muscle her way through his tendrils. However, seeing this was to no avail, she instead launched a large burst of electricity in an attempt to disrupt his focus. She would then attack with her gaze once again, attempting to launch King Tiger backwards. Should he still uppercut and slam her leg into the ground, she would retaliate by keeping her rotation, reversing the situation by slamming King Tiger into the ground with that leg before leaping up into the air and launching a blast of flame from her mouth. However, had she stopped him from attacking even momentarily. She would capitalize on the opportunity, coating her kanabo with red and black electricity as she swung it around in varied and unpredictable motions. Darting around King Tiger's body as she did so, the wild and unpredictable hits would strike various areas of his body. However, something about the seemingly random motions... wasn't random at all.

Back