• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Zoro IRL:
wf0psipw0hu21.jpg

Shalor wasn't in his suit yet as he hadn't changed

"Well, I'll go put on my suit now!" Shalor said, walking back before being stopped by Moriarty and Holmes

"Not to worry Shalor, we have already picked out a specific disguise for you!" Moriarty said

"Huh?"

(Insert time skip to the party here)

"...WHY." Shalor asked, having been dressed up in a golden dress that was crossdressing more then anything
“Cmon kid, you look adorable! King Tiger chuckled as he walked inside the party.
"We wait until Assassin gets here." Eonara whispered back

"Doesn't mean we can't have some fun though." Eonara said, grabbing a camera
“Well it ain’t every day we get invited to a party as fancy as this” King Tiger said quietly, grinning.

he walked around the party, eating some of the refreshments while looking around at all the people gathered.
Eonara smirked and walked up to David and whispered to him

"Grab Shalor, it's time we take a remembrance photo for this"
“Oh yeah totally!” King Tiger whispered, grinning.

he walked over to Shalor

“Hey Shalor, Eonara needs ya for something” King Tiger whispered, dragging the boy with him back towards where Eonara was.
Shalor saw the camera Eonara was holding and while he could struggle out of King Tiger's grip, being held in place by King Tiger, Blackbeard, and Joseph was too much.

"No! Please no!" Shalor said, not being loud enough to catch the attention of anyone else but the group

"Say cheese!" Eonara said, her voice full of laughter as Shalor looked completely panicked trying to get out of the grips of the three people and failing miserably
King Tiger laughed.

“ah man we gotta show everyone these photos when we get back” King Tiger said, holding onto to Shalor.

“I bet Belial would get a kick outta this!”
Eonara took several pictures with Shalor's expression even better in each one and proceeded to send them to Draedon who looked at the pictures

"What have they been doing?" Draedon said to himself and put the pictures in frames before going to Belial through a portal and handing them to him and saying "Shalor is currently lying in wait for a trap against some "Assassin of Shinjuku"."
"..Oh my." Blood flowed from Belial's nose as he looked at the pictures. "Obscene. I'll be keeping this."
"Eonara also sent that Shalor was extremely reluctant to put that on and practically had to be forced into it." Draedon reported
"Well, that's not good... I'm sure they had a good reason to do so, but still.. Just gonna frame these in my spare time." Belial said. "Shinjuku, huh.." Belial thought. "If things get to rough I'll have to step in."
Meanwhile, Belial was framing those pictures of Shalor. "...Hey, shadow soldier." He summoned one of his undead soldiers. "This isn't messed up, right? Shalor is my friend and I like him, but I feel framing pictures of him like this is a little weird."

"It's a little ****** up, My Lord."

"Yeah..." Belial decided to just put the pictures in a drawer.
(I like this scene lol)

“Hey I know that! This quest isn’t about having a honeymoon! It’s about uh…checking up on Mira! And if me and my wife get to spend some time together, than that’s even better!” said quickly blushing slightly.

“though of course if my wonderful wife wants to have our honeymoon after we take care of that….” David trailed off.

“Alright ya got me!” David said, throwing his hands up”

“I do want to spend time with me wife. Just the two of us. Maybe not even Towa. Just to…get to know each other better, relax…that sort of thing” David said, blushing profusely.

“we fight and we protect each other for so long, but we don’t get the time to just…be together ya know…to talk, to hang out…”

“I know it’s selfish of me…with everything that is going on…but I do want to just…take it easy for a bit…”

“but if this quest is important to my wife and Towa, then I’ll be glad to help them out with it first!” David said nodding.

“Thanks…you guys…I appreciate it, I really do. I just…get so caught up in trying to protect people, that I sometimes…forget about caring for myself…if that makes sense”

“but your right…after we visit Mira,…maybe I will…relax for a bit. And if my wife wants to…have our honeymoon…we could do that together” Davis said smiling softly.

"Speaking of spending time with family..." Rory left the area, searching for wherever Kiara was. She hadn't seen her since she got back, so she was a little worried now that she had heard that Lance was a mercenary...

"Babe? Where are you?" Rory yelled out, hoping for an answer, but all she was greeted with was grunts from one of the training rooms. "Hm?" Rory thought to herself, entering the room.

Kiara was in the center of the room, valiantly training. "Oh, of course..." Rory thought to herself, Kiara pushing herself so hard as a generally normal human had always made Rory feel worried. "Honey, you there?" Rory said, hoping to get her attention, but she was unsuccessful.

"Stronger...!" Kiara thought, "Faster...!" She was shadow-boxing, fighting against a variety of opponents in her mind. Akari got stronger as Kiara got stronger, which meant Kiara would need to do her best.

"HEY! KIARA!" Rory yelled out, trying harder to get her attention.

"Huh...? Oh, hey honey...!" Kiara said, sweating profusely, breathing heavily. "Kiara, you need to stop this. You've probably trained harder than King Tiger at this point as a normal human, your plenty strong." Rory said, concerned.

"Haha, don't flatter me. This is nothin'!" Kiara said, "As you said, I'm a normal human compared to you practical gods! I've got to do my best!" Rory sighed, "If you say so..." She looked at Kiara intently, noticing she was practically shirtless barring the cloth she used to wrap her chest, like a makeshift bra.

"Damn...~," Rory said, aroused.

"Save the sex for later! I'm busy." Kiara said, noticing Rory's clear arousal. "Put a shirt on then," Rory said, chuckling. "It's easier to move without one...!" Kiara said in opposition, blushing at this.

"Seriously Kiara, take a rest." Rory grabbed Kiara by the arm, "I'm fine." Kiara pulled her arm away, "For now... But this is constant. In a while from now, you won't be fine, and seeing you collapse from effort isn't something I want." Rory said firmly.

"...Rory, please." Kiara said, "I get wanting to be prepared for any enemy... But this thirst for power borders on obsession. You need to take it easy, babe..." Rory said softly, hoping to get through to her. "A-Alright..." Kiara said, sighing.

"I love you, alright? Don't kill yourself." Rory said, "Yeah Yeah, I know..." Kiara said, smiling. "It's just... Your right, I am obsessed. With power, I mean. I want to protect my loved ones, and that definitely motivates me, but... I always feel like it's never enough even if I have the strength to defeat my enemies. Like some sort of mental complex." Kiara said.

"I'll try and take a rest more often, love," Kiara said, smiling. "Although, I do wish I had somebody to legitimately spar with..." She said.

“Alright ya got me!” David said, throwing his hands up”

“I do want to spend time with me wife. Just the two of us. Maybe not even Towa. Just to…get to know each other better, relax…that sort of thing” David said, blushing profusely.

“we fight and we protect each other for so long, but we don’t get the time to just…be together ya know…to talk, to hang out…”

“I know it’s selfish of me…with everything that is going on…but I do want to just…take it easy for a bit…”

“but if this quest is important to my wife and Towa, then I’ll be glad to help them out with it first!” David said nodding.
"After this... anywhere you want to go," Masayoshi said, "Just say the word."

Masayoshi kissed David, smiling at him as she looked into his eyes.

"Ready?" She asked him.

Towa smiled slightly, teleporting them to the location where Mira was presently located. Upon arrival, they were shocked by what they saw...

It was the realm of Muspelheim. There, they saw five individuals in the distance having some form of discussion.

"There's Mira," Towa said.

"And there's the guy I saw," Masayoshi said, "He looks... bigger than I saw when I was looking through time..."

"Speaking of spending time with family..." Rory left the area, searching for wherever Kiara was. She hadn't seen her since she got back, so she was a little worried now that she had heard that Lance was a mercenary...

"Babe? Where are you?" Rory yelled out, hoping for an answer, but all she was greeted with was grunts from one of the training rooms. "Hm?" Rory thought to herself, entering the room.

Kiara was in the center of the room, valiantly training. "Oh, of course..." Rory thought to herself, Kiara pushing herself so hard as a generally normal human had always made Rory feel worried. "Honey, you there?" Rory said, hoping to get her attention, but she was unsuccessful.

"Stronger...!" Kiara thought, "Faster...!" She was shadow-boxing, fighting against a variety of opponents in her mind. Akari got stronger as Kiara got stronger, which meant Kiara would need to do her best.

"HEY! KIARA!" Rory yelled out, trying harder to get her attention.

"Huh...? Oh, hey honey...!" Kiara said, sweating profusely, breathing heavily. "Kiara, you need to stop this. You've probably trained harder than King Tiger at this point as a normal human, your plenty strong." Rory said, concerned.

"Haha, don't flatter me. This is nothin'!" Kiara said, "As you said, I'm a normal human compared to you practical gods! I've got to do my best!" Rory sighed, "If you say so..." She looked at Kiara intently, noticing she was practically shirtless barring the cloth she used to wrap her chest, like a makeshift bra.

"Damn...~," Rory said, aroused.

"Save the sex for later! I'm busy." Kiara said, noticing Rory's clear arousal. "Put a shirt on then," Rory said, chuckling. "It's easier to move without one...!" Kiara said in opposition, blushing at this.

"Seriously Kiara, take a rest." Rory grabbed Kiara by the arm, "I'm fine." Kiara pulled her arm away, "For now... But this is constant. In a while from now, you won't be fine, and seeing you collapse from effort isn't something I want." Rory said firmly.

"...Rory, please." Kiara said, "I get wanting to be prepared for any enemy... But this thirst for power borders on obsession. You need to take it easy, babe..." Rory said softly, hoping to get through to her. "A-Alright..." Kiara said, sighing.

"I love you, alright? Don't kill yourself." Rory said, "Yeah Yeah, I know..." Kiara said, smiling. "It's just... Your right, I am obsessed. With power, I mean. I want to protect my loved ones, and that definitely motivates me, but... I always feel like it's never enough even if I have the strength to defeat my enemies. Like some sort of mental complex." Kiara said.

"I'll try and take a rest more often, love," Kiara said, smiling. "Although, I do wish I had somebody to legitimately spar with..." She said.
"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND KIARA" a voice boomed from nowhere, smoke and flashing lights appeared from the center of the room, before clumping together and forming a small twister in the center of the training area.

the multicolored lights pointed towards the twister, before it is eventually dissipating. revealing the form of a man.

"I had come back here to retrieve my cane, which I had foolishly left at your household. but as I was wandering through the castle looking for it, I managed to hear your words!"

"Kiara....I shall serve as an opponent to test your mettle against!" Lance said loudly, striking a pose

"YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND KIARA" a voice boomed from nowhere, smoke and flashing lights appeared from the center of the room, before clumping together and forming a small twister in the center of the training area.

the multicolored lights pointed towards the twister, before it is eventually dissipating. revealing the form of a man.

"I had come back here to retrieve my cane, which I had foolishly left at your household. but as I was wandering through the castle looking for it, I managed to hear your words!"

"Kiara....I shall serve as an opponent to test your mettle against!" The man said loudly.
"Woah-" Kiara said, jumping into the air in surprise. "U-uh cool...!" She said.

"Woah-" Kiara said, jumping into the air in surprise. "U-uh cool...!" She said.
"haha! my entrance was impressive, was it not?"

"The first lesson every magician learns is how to make an entrance in STYLE!"

"But I assure you I can do more than smoke and mirrors," Lance said, getting into a stance.

"for the person who changed my life, id gladly assists in their training," Lance said, preparing to fight.

The group turned toward the newcomers, with Surtr beginning to get angry with all of the intruders.

"And who are you?! And what gave you the right to break in here?!" Surtr yelled back before turning to Zonolo, "Are they with you?"

"Never seen them before in my life...." Zonolo said, "Don't know who they are... unless they were the ones responsible for the ice soldiers..."

"No, they aren't...." Mira said.

"You know them?"

"Two of them, yes... The man is someone I recognize, but have never encountered..." Mira answered.

"So can we trust them, or do we have to fight 'em?" Yamato asked.

Mira nodded as Zonolo held Surtr back from lunging forward in his fuming rage at the trespassing.

Masayoshi and Towa made their way down, with Masayoshi looking toward Zonolo.

"You're the one I saw..." She said with a smile, "I can tell for sure now, even while you're in that state.

"What are you talking about?" Zonolo said, now on guard because of the cryptic statement.

"When you first arrived, I saw you make your way here. Time shenanigans."

"Like what Mira does?"

"Well, I did it before Mira, so he technically does it like I do it, but who's keeping count?"

"Uh, cool."

Back