• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I must admit that is an odd request. but If you insist!" Lance said politely, lifting both his hands in the air. he glanced at Signus, hoping the man wouldn't say anything.

"She isn't suspicious of me...right?" Lance thought to himself.
"Yeah, it is, but..." Rory got close to Lance, sniffing him. "This stench..." Rory said, backing away. "You smell like blood and alcohol," Rory said, clearly suspicious. "You don't look like a beggar, and you don't smell like a beggar either..."

"Yeah, it is, but..." Rory got close to Lance, sniffing him. "This stench..." Rory said, backing away. "You smell like blood and alcohol," Rory said, clearly suspicious. "You don't look like a beggar, and you don't smell like a beggar either..."
"I have no idea what you mean!" Lance said, attempting to maintain composure. he tried to use his social influencing, to make himself sound more convincing.

"Yes I may have the lingering stench of blood on me, but that is simply because I happened to have fought a band of rogue bandits on the way here, who attempted to take what little possessions I had left! I had to defend myself! and while I was in the midst of that grave battle, I may have gotten the faint stench of their blood on my clothing!"

"And...can you blame a man, such as myself, for indulging in the vice of alcohol when I get the opportunity to? it's a rare pleasure!"

It was all a lie. every word, but he hoped it was convincing enough.

"There aren't any bandits, they were all either wiped out by somebody here or eaten by calamities..." Rory said, his social influencing seeming to only make her more suspicious as she noticed him using it.

"And since you don't smell like a calamity, I wanna know, whose blood am I smelling...?" Rory asked.

"There aren't any bandits, they were all either wiped out by somebody here or eaten by calamities..." Rory said, his social influencing seeming to only make her more suspicious as she noticed him using it.

"And since you don't smell like a calamity, I wanna know, whose blood am I smelling...?" Rory asked.
"Oh......well" Lance said, nervousness creeping into his voice.

"You know how it is....when you're low on money. sometimes you have to take...drastic measures to secure funds." Lance said, smiling nervously, not giving away why he was here.

"but...with the generosity of you and your dear friend Kiara, I will no longer resort to these...drastic measures....ever again!" Lance said.

"Drastic measures, is that right?" She asked, still slightly suspicious. "If that's what it is... Then there isn't an issue." It wasn't like she hadn't killed people to get by anyway, so she couldn't judge. Rory flicked her wrist opening a portal, which followed with a mountain of money being poured out of it.

lot-money-million-dollar-cash-dollar-mountain-financial-concept-d-rendering-77421469.jpg

"This enough?"

"I've been around for a long time doing hero-work. I'd say... At least 81 years. I've helped the poor and the rich, and I've gotten a lot of money." Rory said bluntly.
"People tend to be pretty generous when you save their lives," David said nodding. he was suspicious of what the man meant when he said 'drastic measures' but decided to confront him about it later.

"astounding..." Lance said, greedily filling his pocket dimension full of the cash around him, grabbing at the wads like a starving man would grab food.

"With this amount of money...I'm set for life! I never have to worry about money EVER AGAIN!" Lance shouted in glee, making a snow angel, but with the wads of cash instead of snow.

he looked up at Rory.

"How can I ever repay you! ill do anything. ANYTHING" Lance said looking at Rory.

"Being a hero tends to get you a LOT of money." Signus said
"fascinating! that's all the more reason for me to pursue heroics from this day forward!"

"People tend to be pretty generous when you save their lives," David said nodding. he was suspicious of what the man meant when he said 'drastic measures' but decided to confront him about it later.

"astounding..." Lance said, greedily filling his pocket dimension full of the cash around him, grabbing at the wads like a starving man would grab food.

"With this amount of money...I'm set for life! I never have to worry about money EVER AGAIN!" Lance shouted in glee, making a snow angel, but with the wads of cash instead of snow.

he looked up at Rory.

"How can I ever repay you! ill do anything. ANYTHING" Lance said looking at Rory.
"I don't really need repayment... It's not like I needed the money anyway, I have plenty of food and water." Rory said, shrugging.

"You...you and Kiara and ANGELS. Gods of generosity sent down from heaven!" Lance said happily, he picked up the pace, and managed to stuff the entire mountain of cash inside his dimensional storage.

"Regardless of if you need any repayment, if you ever need any help then I would gladly offer my services to you! I may not be a warrior like you, but I have a rather...diverse set of skills. if you ever need someone...dealt with, I can surely help you out!"

David rushed over to Masayoshi, embracing her tightly and kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm a bit roughed up, but I'm not dead!" David laughed.

"How have ya been? done anything interesting while me and Rory were gone?"
"Nothing much, just peering through different timelines. Towa wanted me to check the whereabouts of Mira..." Masayoshi said, "I think she kind of cares for him, even though Mira was really just a creation of hers. And mine... We were Toyoshi when we made him..."

"Dude, seriously, I don't need anything from you," Rory said, a tiny bit weirded out. Gabriel jumped out of her arms, floating in the air. "What a daring thing to say with the angel around..." Gabriel said.
"Well then...I suppose I shall take my leave then" Lance said, bowing to Rory.

"Wait just a god damn minute," David said, walking over to the man.

"Oh...you must be the legendary King Tiger!" Lance said, smiling at David Politely.

"Cut the crap, your an assassin aren't ya? that's what you meant with those drastic measures you were talking about." David said, glaring at the man.

"...well...I guess you could say I did participate in that profession...at one time. but now that your friends have gifted me their treasures, I can safely say that I shall never participate in that dirty work again!" Lance said, still keeping a polite facade.

"That's all well and dandy! but that doesn't excuse your past actions. you've killed people haven't ya. innocent people. good people" David said angrily.

Lance looked down at the ground.

"....yes....I suppose I have"

David walked towards him, and gripped him by the collar, lifting him upward.

"If I EVER hear that you have begun killing people again, I will PERSONALLY break you in half. got it?"

"King Tiger...I understand that you don't trust me. but rest assured. Kiara's kindness has deeply touched my soul. I am no longer the man I once was. I swear on my life, that I shall never lift a hand against an innocent person again. The great Lance Laffeytte shall only perform for those in need."

David continued to hold him in the air clearly not entirely trusting the man's words.

"And if you are an assassin, then who the hell did you come here for? Me? Rory? MY WIFE?" David said, his voice increasing in intensity.

"No no no, I wasn't here to kill anyone, honest! I just stopped here in between contracts!" Lance lied nervously.

David continued to hold him for a moment, before roughly tossing him to the ground.

"I hope for your sake you aren't lying," David said, completely falling for his deception.

Lance nodded

"Everything I said is the truth" he lied.

"and if there are no further interruptions. I suppose I shall take my leave!" Lance said. he grabbed a smoke bomb from his pocket, and tossed it to the ground, disappearing into a cloud of smoke as he teleported away.

((this isn't important I just wanted the two to interact lol))

"Nothing much, just peering through different timelines. Towa wanted me to check the whereabouts of Mira..." Masayoshi said, "I think she kind of cares for him, even though Mira was really just a creation of hers. And mine... We were Toyoshi when we made him..."
He sighed before turning to Masayoshi, flashing her a wide grin as if nothing happened.

"Oh, that sounds cool! can I tag along with you guys? I wanna spend more time with ya!" David said happily.

He sighed before turning to Masayoshi, flashing her a wide grin as if nothing happened.

"Oh, that sounds cool! can I tag along with you guys? I wanna spend more time with ya!" David said happily.
"Always, honey!" Masayoshi said, "I think I've managed to locate him... And someone else we saw coming here back when we was trying to find Rory as Toyoshi...."

"As much as you all are enjoying this little reunion, could we please hurry this up?" Towa asked impatiently.

"Always, honey!" Masayoshi said, "I think I've managed to locate him... And someone else we saw coming here back when we was trying to find Rory as Toyoshi...."

"As much as you all are enjoying this little reunion, could we please hurry this up?" Towa asked impatiently.
"Alright awesome!" David said happily.

"Would be cool to meet this Mira guy that you two made!"

he turned to Towa.

"Sorry Towa, I'm ready to leave out when yall are!" David said.

Back