• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Lance hesitated, thinking for a few seconds.

"Yes. even if your conditions make my life harder, even if I'm forced through trials and tribulations that I had never dreamed of, I shall still accept your conditions."

"I have already lost my hands, already put myself in a detrimental position, and I'm more than willing to accept more risks to earn the power that I seek"
"Alright then."

Suddenly, a large piece of parchment appeared floating in the air, coated in white light. "If you truly wish to make a contract with me, mortal, I will now list the terms I desire you to adhere to..." The contract was as followed.

1. The summon will be capable of issuing 3 absolute orders to the summoner per day. These orders cannot be disobeyed.

2. The summon has the right to terminate the contract. Any objection to this will result in immediate termination of the contract regardless.

3. If the summon or summoner dies, the summon or summoner will die along with them.

"Got all that? It isn't that much, but a contract must be established."

Lance looked over the contract carefully.

"Absolute orders...." Lance thought to himself. that sounded akin to slavery. like he was selling his soul to a demon.

"I understand the contract. if you may allow me to ask one single question. these absolute orders you speak of, what type of demands would you make of me?" Lance asked.
"Whatever I please. Was I not clear with that?" The being asked, "3 times per day, if I ask, you will do whatever I desire."

"Whatever I please. Was I not clear with that?" The being asked, "3 times per day, if I ask, you will do whatever I desire."
Lance hesitated. but he knew he couldn't turn back now. not after all he went through. all he sacrificed.

he breathed out a sigh.

"OK. I accept your terms, angel. I shall adhere to your conditions!" Lance said finally, his voice firm.

Lance hesitated. but he knew he couldn't turn back now. not after all, he went through. all he sacrificed.

he breathed out a sigh.

"OK. I accept your terms, angel. I shall adhere to your conditions!" Lance said finally, his voice firm.
"Excellent."

The being snapped it's fingers, the sky above the both of them darkening as storm clouds covered the area. But through the dark clouds, a flash of light was produced, a spear, particularly.

dbzo7yw-e3d08d09-ee26-4983-9f8d-b36a4e0a096f.png

"You have agreed to all the terms I have proposed, there is now no turning back! You will swear upon your name to be bound to me even if we shall be sent to the realms beyond life and death, and so shall I!"

"My name is Metatron, and my word is Law. Swear upon your name, mortal, and let the spear pierce your heart."

The spear of unyielding light shot down from the heavens and untold speeds, being undodgeable by all means and meanings of the word. It pierced Lance's heart in one swift motion.

"And now it is done!"

Metatron's body dissipated into light along with the spear that pierced Lance's heart, coiling around the stumps that were previously where his hands were. Gloves then manifested as his knew hands.

71c5c32f846f964c27fd895a3c00a00d.jpg

"I shall be your new hands. We are forever bonded."

(Bonded by High 1-B law manipulation lol.)

"And now it is done!"

Metatron's body dissipated into light along with the spear that pierced Lance's heart, coiling around the stumps that were previously where his hands were. Gloves then manifested as his knew hands.

71c5c32f846f964c27fd895a3c00a00d.jpg

"I shall be your new hands. We are forever bonded."

(Bonded by High 1-B law manipulation lol.)
"Elegant! yet FLASHY!" Lance said, looking at his hands. he carefully opened and closed them, before taking out a dagger and twirling it around his fingers. they were just as dexterous as his old hands, if not more so. His sleight of hand would not be impeded by these new gloves, at least physically.

"Now then, Metatron, my partner in crime, what do these hands do aside from functioning as replacements for my old ones? do they have any special abilities or powers?" Lance asked.

"Well, the special abilities and powers that you have been granted is something you will have to find out for yourself, mortal... If you aren't smart enough to do something as trivial as that then you are just worthless... Barring that, these hands will perform perfectly for masturbation."

"Well, the special abilities and powers that you have been granted is something you will have to find out for yourself, mortal... If you aren't smart enough to do something as trivial as that then you are just worthless... Barring that, these hands will perform perfectly for masturbation."
"How obscene!" Lance said though he chuckled slightly. a bit relieved that his hands could perform....ALL the functions of his previous pair.

"Though my good partner, wouldn't such an act be rather....unpleasant for a being such as yourself to experience? you are my hands after all" Lance said lightheartedly.

"Turning off my senses will be as easy as blinking, boy. I have no cares for your disgusting mortal pleasantries..." He said.
"well, I'm glad you won't be inconvenienced by any of my activities then!" we're both in this together now, so we should try to get along!" Lance said.

"now then...I suppose I should go about testing my powers then!" Lance said, looking at his gloves with cautious anticipation.

"let's see..."

Lance takes out a dagger. curiously, he tried to pour the energy from the glove into the dagger itself, trying to see what would happen. in response, the dagger started glowing, ever so slightly. with a flick of his wrist, he tosses the dagger into a nearby wall, the dagger piecing through it as if it was air. The dagger kept going, creating several large holes as it barreled through the area.

"Facinating! Even just by pouring your energy into something…I can increase its potency by that much…it’s like even the most durable material are nothing” Lance said in amazement.

“truly your an amazing being, Metatron. With your power and my skills combined, we’ll be unstoppable!”

"Hah, it is to be expected of somebody of my stature, so don't mistake it to be your own power, mortal!" Metatron said.
“Of course! I owe the power I have now to you my good sir. I simply…borrow it for my own ends! Whatever happens, I am eternally grateful that you chose to form this contract with me! Together, we can do truly great things."

“now then…I want to try something more…interesting”

Lance raised both his hands in the air, before projecting the power all around him. In an attempt to change the very environment itself. Reality started to shift and alter as the power of Metatron flowed around the area, covering a large area with its glowing energy. nearly instantly, the environment as they knew it seemingly, ceased to exist, or rather, it was covered by a new reality, the new reality blanketing and supplanting the old.

what was left was an empty space. roughly the size of a city.

"F-fascinating!" Lance cried in astonishment.

"Using your godly power...I created my own dimension....an area under my complete control..." Lance said mouth agape. he thought he would simply manipulate the environment a bit, not change it entirely.

"the strongest form of dream ability...The World Dream....to think your power would allow me to achieve something of this magnitude."

suddenly Lance had an idea, a crazy one, but an idea that just might bolster his combat ability significantly.

"Metatron...do you think....I could make a city...using your power? like a big one. with working buildings and everything?" Lance asked.

"A city you say? Of course, simply weave it into existence, mortal. Is that even a question? Of course, I can create something as meager as a single human city... But why do you desire to do so?" Metatron asked.
"Heh, I think I've had my most genius idea yet!"

"you see my dear sir, assassins are at their best when they're working in an environment that they know well. somewhere they know the ins and outs of."

"IF I can create my own pocket dimension....and create a whole city within it...maybe add some traps of some kind..."

"I could effectively guarantee that I have the advantage in every conflict I get into! think about it, an entire city, under my command, while the helpless foe doesn't even know where they are!"

"with this...combined with your powerful energy...I could tackle even the toughest of challenges!" Lance said excitedly.

"Heh, I think I've had my most genius idea yet!"

"you see my dear sir, assassins are at their best when they're working in an environment that they know well. somewhere they know the ins and outs of."

"IF I can create my own pocket dimension....and create a whole city within it...maybe add some traps of some kind..."

"I could effectively guarantee that I have the advantage in every conflict I get into! think about it, an entire city, under my command, while the helpless foe doesn't even know where they are!"

"with this...combined with your powerful energy...I could tackle even the toughest of challenges!" Lance said excitedly.
"I believe most people who have lived in the Real World will know what Las Vegas looks like, mortal," Metatron said, immediately knowing what Lance was planning.

"I believe most people who have lived in the Real World will know what Las Vegas looks like, mortal," Metatron said, immediately knowing what Lance was planning.
"Did you just read my mind, my good sir? that's exactly what I was planning!" Lance said, taken aback.

"But wait....we can use that to our advantage!" Lance said, starting to pace around the room.

"I could make a city that looks SIMILAR to Las Vegas but is just different enough that people wouldn't recognize the layout once they explored it. shift around some buildings, add extra areas, traps, that sort of thing"

"that way, people who assume their dealing with normal Las Vegas will actually be at a disadvantage, because they would be working under the false assumption that they're dealing what the same city they know, instead of an entirely new "Las Vegas" of my own design!" Lance said, proud of his new plan.

"do not fret about such matters! for I don't intend on letting you die and make your generosity go to waste. should we face an opponent that is too powerful for our teamwork to handle, and too smart for any of my tricks to be effective against them, I won't hesitate to remove myself from the situation! Your life is linked with mine after all!"

"by the way though. what exactly are you, Metatron? If it is quite alright, I would like to get to know you better." Lance said, at the same time he started crafting the city he was planning to use for his pocket dimension, using the gloves powers to shape the buildings easily.

"Does it matter? I grant you power, and you grant me whatever I desire. Our relationship doesn't go further than that, mortal." Metatron said coldly.
“Pardon me for wanting to know more about the being I may well spend the rest of my life with.” Lance said, slightly offended.

“but I will accept it if you want our relationship to be purely professional. Neither of us entered this contract to make friends

“now then, on the topic of business, do you have any orders for me? Or can I do what I wish, for the moment?” Lance asked curtly

“Pardon me for wanting to know more about the being I may well spend the rest of my life with.” Lance said, slightly offended.

“but I will accept it if you want our relationship to be purely professional. Neither of us entered this contract to make friends

“now then, on the topic of business, do you have any orders for me? Or can I do what I wish, for the moment?” Lance asked curtly
"Currently? Not particularly. I may have you grovel beneath me one of these days, though. Perhaps I'll have you lick my feet. That is for another day, though." Metatron said.

"How...how humiliating!" Lance said, blushing slightly.

"w-well, until that day comes...I suppose I shall use your powers as I see fit!" Lance said quickly. pushing the idea out of his head.

Lance continued to construct his city, finishing the construction of the city within mere moments as Lances modified Las Vegas came into being.

"now then.... I would like to test your powers against....an opponent of some kind. see how my tricks will perform now that your generous strength is at my side. is that quite alright with you?" Lance asked.

"The Ultimate Evil known as Kill-Gaia." Rhongomyniad said casually
"NOPE! Definitely not him!" Lance said quickly. he had never met Kill Gaia but had heard....stories of his exploits. tales of horror, of tragedy, of senseless massacure. Lance wanted nothing to do with that.

"It matters not what opponent you put before me, I will crush them miserably! Who will we be facing, mortal?" Metatron asked.
"I don't know who exactly, but I do know of a place where a couple of...strong dreamers are located. one of these dreamers is the girl who helped me in the past. I want to see if she or anyone else there wanted to have a spar, so I could test my powers against them" Lance said. using Matatron powers, he opened a portal back to the castle and started walking into it.

(Kiara is currently in the shower washing that cum off of her lol.)

"W-Woah, what the hell...!!!" Kiara said, surprised.
"MY APOLOGIZES" Lance shouted, he covered his eyes with his hands.

Lance immediately walked back into the portal. and closed it behind him

"I have made a grievous miscalculation!" Lance said quickly, blushing profusely, extremely embarrassed.

"IT seems I have caught her at a bad time!"

Back