• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You say that like I CAN actually restrain or keep him anywhere." Draedon responded
"Then say that you can't. You sound like an asshole whenever you say 'No' for apparently no reason." Rory said, proceeding to ignore everything Draedon said from that point on.
David glanced at Rory.

"If it will help, I can stick around here and see if Sirius is still on this planet. it still might be useful to get his help" David said.

"of course...if you need any help....emotional support or otherwise...I can assist you when you visit your son" David nodded. he was trying to be a better friend.
"Do whatever you want." Rory said, "It's not like we need any information from him. I'm going to tear the roots off."

"Then say that you can't. You sound like an asshole whenever you say 'No' for apparently no reason." Rory said, proceeding to ignore everything Draedon said from that point on.

"Do whatever you want." Rory said, "It's not like we need any information from him. I'm going to tear the roots off."
"....are you sure that's a good idea?" David asked

"...those roots seemed like they were connected to his body....who knows what would happen if you tried to tear them off" David said carefully.

"Perhaps...I could talk to Sirus and see if theirs an....easier solution?"

"....are you sure that's a good idea?" David asked

"...those roots seemed like they were connected to his body....who knows what would happen if you tried to tear them off" David said carefully.

"Perhaps...I could talk to Sirus and see if theirs an....easier solution?"
"David, he isn't here, and we know nothing about him. We don't even know if we can trust him. What if he lies to us about something and we can't do anything to stop it? I'm done waiting..." Rory said firmly.

"They're coming off, one way, or another..."

David nodded.

"..of course! your...your great Rory. it's... it's great to have you by my side again"
"Thanks..." Rory said with not that much enthusiasm. She opened a portal, looking at the Qliphoth intently. "I don't know what this thing wants... But I'm going to find out." She thought to herself before walking through the portal.

Meanwhile...

Sirius traveled through the multiverse, wandering aimlessly to those who didn't know what he was actually doing. "Now, where are you...?" He thought to himself, entering into an endless void similar to the one that Rory had made when she had fallen into despair so long ago.

Sirius stopped in his tracks, "You servants always get on my nerves. Are you really so adamant on protecting your master that you would challenge me?"

__nameless_king_dark_souls_and_1_more_drawn_by_xue_qi_ye_dndtmbdue__sample-06889f40a7a4d3d33aad229832c15ad9.jpg

The Primordial Snake Goddess, Jormungandr held her spear at Sirius' neck, growling at him. "What do you want, Sirius? Answer quickly or I'll be the one to cut your neck." She said, yellow lightning coiling around the tip of her spear.

e3569c88e832240beb781c9823683bf4079454fd.png

"Kill... Kill the Star God... KILL!!!" Zaza stood before Sirius as Jormungandr held her spear towards his neck, growling incomprehensibly in rage and anger. "Lord Gaia hates you, so Zaza also hates you...!!!" She yelled out.

"Now Now, Zaza, Jormungandr. We're no match for him." A man said.

latest

"Lord Baal..." Zaza said, enamored. "Why are you here...?" She asked him, "I expected Sirius to be here. I am the Akashic Records, after all, so I decided to check it out..." Sirius chuckled.

"Where's the older one? Isn't he here?" Sirius asked, "Ashenheart is... Busy, as always." Baal said, "Quit the small-talk, what do you want, Star God?" Jormungandr asked, growling softly, still holding her blade to Sirius.

"I'm here to see Kill-Gaia. Where is he?" Sirius asked.

"He doesn't want to see you, yknow." Baal said bluntly.

"You think I care? If you won't take me to him, I'll force my way through-"

"Quit it."

A voice boomed throughout the void, The Ultimate Evil descending from his throne. The trio of Apostles bowed down to him in all of his glory, "Master Gaia. It is great to see you." Kill-Gaia sneered at Baal's worship.

"Where is Ashenheart." He asked.

"Not here, as always," Baal said, causing Kill-Gaia to sneer once more.

"Are you two done? Kill-Gaia, let's talk." Sirius said, crossing his arms. "I thought I told you if I ever saw you meddling in my business, there would be hell to pay." The Devil said bluntly, his rage and anger apparent.

"Same here. What exactly are you planning with that boy Belial?" Sirius asked, "Belial...? Ah, yes, the little devil-child." Sirius nodded, "Yes, him! What exactly do you want with him?" Sirius asked once more.

"What I want? Sirius, what else could I want but entertainment?" Sirius laughed, "That's all you ever say, but I've always seen through you. Are you still searching for meaning after all this time? Rory isn't going to become what you want her to become." Sirius asked.

"Isn't she? The way I see it, if my plan works then she'll become exactly what she needs to become, Star God." Sirius growled in frustration, "THAT BOY CANNOT BECOME THE RULER OF THE QLIPHOTH! THE CATASTROPHE CAUSED WILL BE FAR TOO MUCH, EVEN BY YOUR STANDARDS! THERE'S A CHANCE NOT EVEN YOU WILL BE SAFE!" Sirius yelled out.

"EXACTLY! That's why it's so exciting! Sirius, you can't stop me this time." Kill-Gaia flicked his wrist, opening a portal that began to suck Sirius into it. "DAMN YOU, I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS! I'VE STOPPED YOU BEFORE, AND I CAN STOP YOU AGAIN! THIS WORLD ISN'T YOURS TO PLAY WITH ANYMORE, IT BELONGS TO THEM!!" Sirius yelled out.

"Goodbye, Sirius." Sirius struggled valiantly to the point that Kill-Gaia had to exert himself considerably, "Hh.. Damnit...!" But eventually, Kill-Gaia was able to overpower him and send him flying through the portal.

"****-" And then Sirius was gone.

"Master, are you alright?" Baal asked, seeing that Gaia had strained himself considerably. "I'm fine, slave. That accursed Star God is still as powerful as ever..." Kill-Gaia said.

"What do we do about Ashenheart, Master? He's a ******* deviant, and I suggest he be dealt with before Sirius." Jormungandr said, sneering at saying the name 'Ashenheart.'

"
Out of all my Apostles, Ashenheart is strongest. But he's far too carefree. Even the threat of my worst punishments frightens him not, and if I control him forcefully he'll just kill himself. Reviving Apostles is boorish, so... I'll have to bribe him." Kill-Gaia said.

"And I know just what to do."

Rory entered Draedon's planet, valiantly searching for Belial. "Draedon, where do you have him stored?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do remember that..." Rory said, smiling a bit as she reminisced on the memory of meeting Belial for the first time as he appeared from his egg, falling from the sky for some odd reason that she honestly never figured out.

Rory and King Tiger saw multiple shadow soldiers walk past them, carrying loads and loads of books. "Before we continue reminiscing... Let's go see what's up with that." Rory said, following the line of soldiers, leading them to a mountain of books that reached above the atmosphere.

"Probably..." She said, also sort of astonished by the number of books. She began to trek up the mountain of books, reaching the top within a few seconds. "Belial...?" She said softly, looking around for him.

"Mother."

There the God-King sat, roots still growing through his body, his eyes bloodshot, and his hands covered in calluses from the number of pages that he had turned. "Thank God your somewhat alive...!" Rory said, relieved.

"Your holding Gabriel." He said, focusing on his reading.

"O-Oh, yeah!" Rory said, a little surprised that she hadn't once dropped Gabriel, not even when fighting or beating up King Tiger. "Do you want to talk to her?" Rory asked, to which she got no answer.

"I'm fine." That was all he said.

(lmfao Rory clutching Gabriel with one hand while beating the shit outta David in the other. Rory flexing fr fr))

David reached the top a few seconds behind Rory, and looked at Belial.

"Heyyyy Belial! I'm glad your not in....worse shape! me and Rory were worried about ya." David said

"...I'm glad you were able to keep yourself entertained with all the books around here, really quite the collection you got here!" David said, not really sure how to address Belial's condition, thus deciding to make small talk first.

Belial continued to read, seemingly consumed by the task. "Uh, Belial...?" Rory attempted to get his attention, "Huh? Oh, sorry, mom." He said, turning around to the group. "This isn't for fun. I'm reading up on the Qliphoth." His voice was distorted considerably, which wasn't a good sign.

"Damn" David said, folding his arms as he saw the book fly off the mountain. IF Belial couldn't understand it, then David likely wouldn't comprehend any of it.

"is there anything.. in common between the books you read? some important piece of information that sticks out? something that could...push us in the right direction, even if you don't understand it fully?" David asked. Belial was standing on a mountain of books. surely one of them had to have something useful inside them.

Rory thought it over for a bit, "Your sure you don't need our help?" She asked him. He nodded in response, "Yeah, mom. I'm doing relatively fine." This caused Rory to breathe a sigh of relief.

"...Good. If that's the case, I think I'll take you up on that offer to spend more time with my wife."

Rory opened a portal back to the castle that Belial had made, walking through it. Belial continued to read as they left, "Lying sucks." He thought to himself as they left. He had understood everything that he read in these books down to the last word, and he knew exactly what everything meant.

It wasn't about that though. If he had told them what he found, they would try to help him, and that wasn't what he wanted. "What am I to do...?" He wished to know what to do with the information he had read up on, and telling them what he found would only thwart his attempts at making his own choice.

"Power, Huh..."

With this newfound information, he could gain unimaginable power. But was the power Belial sought really worth the sacrifice he would have to make? His friends? His family. "Of course not. That's foolish..." He wasn't his old self. He wasn't going to sacrifice everything simply for power...

"Hg!-" His body was once again racked with indescribable pain as the roots in his body dug further into him, his rejection of the power that it offered him causing the pain to increase tenfold. "Damnit..." He was running out of time.

Rory re-entered the castle, searching for Kiara. "Honey? You around?" She yelled out as Gabriel slowly woke from her very long slumber, "Ugh, Rory...? Where are we?" Gabriel asked.

"Oh, you're awake! We're back at Belial's castle." She said.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" David yelled as he entered the castle, excited to see his wife once more.

Lance, who had been wandering the castle, glanced at the two people who had entered the castle. he walked towards them, cane in hand, a pleasant smile on his face.

"Salutation Rory the 6th! I have heard quite a lot about you!" Lance said, looking at her.

"I'm Lance Lafayette, a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Lance said, sticking his hand out for Rory to shake.

"Uh, who the hell is this guy?" Rory thought to herself, awkwardly shaking his hand.

"Uh, hey...?" She said, very confused.
((lmao))

"My my, I suppose you must be confused!"

"I am but a humble beggar, who stumbled across this castle in desperate need of some money. your friend Kiara, in her infinite benevolence, told me that you had some...treasures...that you wouldn't mind gifting me in my time of need."

((lmao))

"My my, I suppose you must be confused!"

"I am but a humble beggar, who stumbled across this castle in desperate need of some money. your friend Kiara, in her infinite benevolence, told me that you had some...treasures...that you wouldn't mind gifting me in my time of need."
"Uh, yeah, I do have some money..." Rory said, still a little confused. "But a beggar? You look pretty... classy, for a beggar." Rory said, tilting her head as she pulled her hand away from Lance.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" David yelled as he entered the castle, excited to see his wife once more.

Lance, who had been wandering the castle, glanced at the two people who had entered the castle. he walked towards them, cane in hand, a pleasant smile on his face.

"Salutation Rory the 6th! I have heard quite a lot about you!" Lance said, looking at her.

"I'm Lance Lafayette, a pleasure to make your acquaintance," Lance said, sticking his hand out for Rory to shake.
"Hey, babe!" Masayoshi said, "How are you?"

"Uh, yeah, I do have some money..." Rory said, still a little confused. "But a beggar? You look pretty... classy, for a beggar." Rory said, tilting her head as she pulled her hand away from Lance.
"shit....I knew I should have disguised myself" Lance thought lamenting his carelessness.

"Well! I wasn't always a beggar. I used to be rather famous outside the dream world. "The Magician of the Century" "The Rising Star", "The Daring Performer" I was quite the entertainer in the real world"

"but...I suppose that's in the past for now." Lance said, obvious disappointment in his voice.

"I am currently rather destitute, barely able to afford the clothes on my back and the food on my table" Lance said.

"Hey, babe!" Masayoshi said, "How are you?"
David rushed over to Masayoshi, embracing her tightly and kissing her on the cheek.

"I'm a bit roughed up, but I'm not dead!" David laughed.

"How have ya been? done anything interesting while me and Rory were gone?"

"shit....I knew I should have disguised myself" Lance thought lamenting his carelessness.

"Well! I wasn't always a beggar. I used to be rather famous outside the dream world. "The Magician of the Century" "The Rising Star", "The Daring Performer" I was quite the entertainer in the real world"

"but...I suppose that's in the past for now." Lance said, obvious disappointment in his voice.

"I am currently rather destitute, barely able to afford the clothes on my back and the food on my table" Lance said.
Rory crossed her arms, "Uh-huh... Hey, mind raising your arms into the air...?"

Back