• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Rory. You may not give a damn but everyone else does, and it is my duty to cure him, if I need to "remove" You from the equation to do so I will do it without hesitation, so shut the hell up." Draedon said with hellfire in his voice

"If there is a cure I will hear of it." Draedon continued, his voice going back to its neutral tone as he addressed Sirius

Rory sighed, "David... Do you know what having a child feels like?" She asked, "It's like having your entire world stuffed into a single person, and sometimes, he's the only thing you ever actually care about. It's like having a shining star in the middle of a void." Rory clenched her fists.

"And then he gets hurt. Again, and again, and again, and again... Obviously, you'd be ******* depressed! It'd be heart-wrenching." Rory glared at David, "I don't get to feel sad? I don't get to despair a bit? Why does the invincible King Tiger get to breakdown crying like a baby, but I can't not want to listen to someone talking about my child dying? Is that too much to ask for? Am I asking you to give me your life or something? I'm not even doing anything. I said you could go ahead and listen to what Sirius had to say. I did nothing to even hinder your efforts, David. Nothing." Rory sighed once more.

"Does that not sound a bit hypocritical, King Kitten?"

Rory sighed, "David... Do you know what having a child feels like?" She asked, "It's like having your entire world stuffed into a single person, and sometimes, he's the only thing you ever actually care about. It's like having a shining star in the middle of a void." Rory clenched her fists.

"And then he gets hurt. Again, and again, and again, and again... Obviously, you'd be ******* depressed! It'd be heart-wrenching." Rory glared at David, "I don't get to feel sad? I don't get to despair a bit? Why does the invincible King Tiger get to breakdown crying like a baby, but I can't not want to listen to someone talking about my child dying? Is that too much to ask for? Am I asking you to give me your life or something? I'm not even doing anything. I said you could go ahead and listen to what Sirius had to say. I did nothing to even hinder your efforts, David. Nothing." Rory sighed once more.

"Does that not sound a bit hypocritical, King Kitten?"
"YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE?" David roared.

"Masayoshi is my EVERYTHING I'd throw away everything in this god damn world for her you hear me. at this point shes the ONLY thing keeping me going"

"Im not saying your wrong for being emotional! I'm saying its wrong to let that cloud your ability to ******* help your damn CHILD!" David yelled.

"I cry, I break down, I feel afraid. but I NEVER let those emotions stop me from helping the people I care about most!"

he reached out a hand and beckoned Rory towards him.

"Enough words. you're a warrior, right? fight me. I'm sick and tired of these god damn insults."

"David, if your having a dick measuring contest with a girl you must've started off with the world's cruelest handicap." Draedon said
"**** off Draedon!" David spat. though his cheeks went red at the comment.

"Masayoshi is completely healthy. Belial isn't," Rory said. "And fine. If you want to fight me, I'll oblige. Just know you have 0 chance of winning." Rory said bluntly.
"I don't care about chances. I'm SICK and TIRED being insulted by you people. You, Belial, Kiara, Ahzad, always giving me lectures on how I ******* suck. I'm sick of it. sick of you guys talking down to me like I'm some kind of child"

David clenched his fists

"Lets go"

"I don't care about chances. I'm SICK and TIRED being insulted by you people. You, Belial, Kiara, Ahzad, always giving me lectures on how I ******* suck. I'm sick of it. sick of you guys talking down to me like I'm some kind of child"

David clenched his fists

"Lets go"
"I'm way older than you, so technically, you are a child compared to me. Same with Belial. And if you don't want to be insulted, stop doing things worthy of insult." Rory said, summoning Bakuzan.

"Come on then. Prove you don't suck so I can stop lecturing you."

David obliged.

instantly the space between Rory and David folded, bringing Rory dragging Rory closer to him. while this was going on, David would use his body control to precisely manipulate his muscles, flexing them down to their individual cells as he charged up his strike. assuming Rory was brought into melee range, David would deliver a full-force blow towards her abdomen, his muscle control causing him to punch with significantly more force than usual.

As soon as Rory was brought into melee range, she stepped back almost a meter to allow Bakuzan some room, coating her blade in a fire as she proceeded to... cleave off David's hand, the wound being cauterized immediately by the heat which prevented him from bleeding out.

She didn't let up with just this though. She cracked space open, teleporting behind him while looking 10 seconds into the future to immediately know what his next move was going to be. She then slashed at his back, forming a huge gash.

((lol))

David used his body control to forcefully twist his torso around to face Rory. his body clearly bending in an unnaturally way while facing her. expelling his willpower outward, he used his Thousand Arms technique, summoning hundreds of tentacle-like limbs that sprang from David like an octopus. these hands all began launching a barrage of blows at once at Rory's location, an uncountable amount of strikes being thrown at her at once.

at the same time, David would use his gravity manipulation on Bakuzan increasing the gravity of the sword by an immeasurable amount, making it extremely difficult to wield.

If Rory were to dodge this barrage of blows, David would immediately spring up and smash the nub of his arm against Rory head, using his damage transferal to amplify his attack with the damage that Rory had dealt him previously.

Rory didn't dodge any of the blows at all.

In fact, she stood there and took every last punch that David had flung at her. With each punch she took, her flesh tore and her bones broke and were pulverized, her vision was clouded by blood, her skull cracked open, exposing her swollen and crushed brain. But she simply stood there, not moving an inch or flinching in the slightest, dissipating Bakuzan and making a recreation of it to get rid of the gravities effect on it.

"You done?"

"No."

She dashed over to him, delivering a full-powered punch to his face, knocking him back. "Why is it so hard?" She asked. "Why is it so hard for you people to actually understand?" She asked him, dashing forward and delivering another full-powered punch to his face.

"Why is it so hard for you to stop yelling at me? Why can't you just comfort me as we do for you whenever you're sad?" Rory asked. "Why does Rory always seem to be the one nobody else cares about?" She asked, continuing to punch him with her full power.

"Whenever I'm sad, I get yelled at and lectured about moving forward, then I'm challenged to a fight that I don't want to have. Whenever you're sad, you get lovingly comforted and encouraged, like none of my comrades are actually my comrades." She said.

"Why am I being threatened by a useless robot for being emotional? I'm sure I've done plenty for the people of the Dream World compared to you." She said, continuing to punch him relentlessly.

"This is tiring, David. Is it because I'm an Apoptosis? Is it because of my time as Rory the 7th? What is it? Why am I the only one who is disgusting...!?" The power of her punches passively increased as did her emotions.

David felt the full force of the blows absolutely destroying his body, her punching ripping his flesh, and breaking his bone. but that wasn't what shocked him. her words had hit him to his core. and he realized how foolish he had been.

"I...I really do suck" David thought. Why had he failed to consider Rory's feelings? was he really that wary of her? that he wouldn't even treat her like a friend? Was he so caught up and thinking of her as a monster, that he neglected her humanity? Why did he fight her at all? to prove he was a man? to prove that he cant be insulted?

"I'm a ******* joke. a shitty friend. an asshole" David thought, his mind racing, the sheer pain of her blows doing his mind no favors.

with a heave. he pushed himself upward. activating all of his defensive abilities, just like he did against Roon, to endure her attack. His body barely functioning after taking the barrage of attacks.

"...Rory...." David.

"****.....****...I'm sorry. I'm so...so sorry. I've been such a shitty friend, haven't I..."

"I...I shouldn't have done this. shouldn't have insulted you for having feelings. for thinking about yourself...."

"you...you don't deserve this shit. you don't deserve any of it.....******* hell."

"....you deserve better" David finished.

Last edited:
David felt the full force of the blows absolutely destroying his body, her punching ripping his flesh, and breaking his bone. but that wasn't what shocked him. her words had hit him to his core. and he realized how foolish he had been.

"I...I really do suck" David thought. Why had he failed to consider Rory's feelings? was he really that wary of her? that he wouldn't even treat her like a friend? Was he so caught up and thinking of her as a monster, that he neglected her humanity? Why did he fight her at all? to prove he was a man? to prove that he cant be insulted?

"I'm a ******* joke. a shitty friend. an asshole" David thought, his mind racing, the sheer pain of her blows doing his mind no favors.

with a heave. he pushed himself upward. activating all of his defensive abilities, just like he did against Roon, to endure her attack. His body barely functioning after taking the barrage of attacks.

"...Rory...." David.

"****.....****...I'm sorry. I'm so...so sorry. I've been such a shitty friend, haven't I..."

"I...I shouldn't have done this. shouldn't have insulted you for having feelings. for thinking about yourself...."

"you...you don't deserve this shit. you don't deserve any of it.....******* hell."

"....you deserve better" David finished.
Rory stopped attacking him, her fists battered and bloodied both from the force she exerted and from David's natural durability. "..."

"...Okay."

That was all that she could say as her eyes became fuzzy, watering as if she was about to start balling her eyes out right then and there. She held Gabriel, looking down on her.

"...Sirius?"

Rory said, looking around for the blue-haired man only to find that he had left the group by their lonesome a long while ago.
(Sanity tier list incoming?)
(I'm on it!)

Rory stopped attacking him, her fists battered and bloodied both from the force she exerted and from David's natural durability. "..."

"...Okay."

That was all that she could say as her eyes became fuzzy, watering as if she was about to start balling her eyes out right then and there. She held Gabriel, looking down on her.

"...Sirius?"

Rory said, looking around for the blue-haired man only to find that he had left the group by their lonesome a long while ago.

(I'm on it!)
"Shit" David thought, looking around for the blue haired man. Sure enough, he had left.

"How the hell are we supposed to figure this out without him?!" David thought.

David glanced at Rory. noticing the look in her eyes. he reached over, and attempted to hug Rory. a warm, friendly hug, while at the same time erasing her wounds with his conceptual manipulation.

"....from now on...if you ever need to cry...or feel sad...or just need to talk to somebody...I'll be here for you Rory." David said.

meanwhile.

Lance was sitting inside the castle. absentmindedly smoking a tobacco pipe while glancing around at the rooms around the castle.

"I could always go back on my word....now that im in the castle....I could waltz over to that woman and try to kill her" Lance thought. for him. lying was as easy as breathing. Though his prior feelings were genuine, this would hardly be the first time Lance had gone back on his word. Several plans were already floating in his head. he could try to poison her, suffocate her while she slept, paralyze her and teleport her to inhabitable areas of the dream world. Sure he would lose out on the money, but if he completed this contract, he would make it back tenfold from all the contracts he would be sure to receive. Surely his return to glory was more than enough reason to try and see this contract through, despite the odds...right?

But he remembered what she said to him. her smile. her generosity. her kindness.

"No." he said simply.

"The magical mercenary is no more. these hands will be stained with blood NO LONGER"

"My plans, my schemes, my magic. they shall only be used to entertain and to please. Lance Layffete....will become the ultimate do-gooder!"

he could picture it now. Lance Laffeyete. Hero of the century.

"The romance of the legendary hero...Lance Laffeyete began HERE!" he thought.

"Take a guess? and who would I hazard to guess that could connect with my mind at such a great distance!?" but then he stopped himself.

"Male voice...."

"Powerful sounding....dignified....obviously someone used to giving orders, or someone in some kind of leadership role."

"is already aware of who I am, and my former occupation, meaning he's likely been informed of me..."

"it isn't Ivan, their voices don't match"

"A-HA! the person I'm speaking with is none other than the great king of the nearby city! Yharon! am I correct my good sir?"

"Shit" David thought, looking around for the blue haired man. Sure enough, he had left.

"How the hell are we supposed to figure this out without him?!" David thought.

David glanced at Rory. noticing the look in her eyes. he reached over, and attempted to hug Rory. a warm, friendly hug, while at the same time erasing her wounds with his conceptual manipulation.

"....from now on...if you ever need to cry...or feel sad...or just need to talk to somebody...I'll be here for you Rory." David said.
Rory pushed King Tiger away, holding in her tears.

"...Draedon, where is Belial."

"I'll be specific. I'll be there in 5 hours, reprimand him." She said bluntly, "Those roots are coming off one way or another."
David glanced at Rory.

"If it will help, I can stick around here and see if Sirius is still on this planet. it still might be useful to get his help" David said.

"of course...if you need any help....emotional support or otherwise...I can assist you when you visit your son" David nodded. he was trying to be a better friend.

Back