• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“…I guess that’s where we need to go…” Davis said. The ether radiating from the door sending a chill down his spine. He was scared. Nearly shaking in his boots as he felt the miasma wash over him. He wanted to run. Wanted to do anything but enter this door. out of all the opponents he fought, only two of them were able to break his spirit. and Rory the 7th...was one of them.

“Rory…if I don’t make it out of this…if we encounter some kind of...ether being like the 7th....” David said.

“I want you to tell my wife…that I love her. That she was the best thing to ever happen to me…” David said, his eyes fixed on the gate.

Rory clenched her fists, the smell of Ether permeating her flesh with each passing second. She recalled her time as Rory the 7th, and how many people she had hurt with the power of the ultimate curse...

"No."

She punched herself in the face to regain focus, knocking out a few of her own teeth which swiftly regenerated, her fists considerably bruised from just that one hit. She turned to King Tiger.

"Tell her yourself."

Rory clenched her fists, the smell of Ether permeating her flesh with each passing second. She recalled her time as Rory the 7th, and how many people she had hurt with the power of the ultimate curse...

"No."

She punched herself in the face to regain focus, knocking out a few of her own teeth which swiftly regenerated, her fists considerably bruised from just that one hit. She turned to King Tiger.

"Tell her yourself."
David looked at her for a few moments

"....alright!" he eventually said. nodding.

"We... we're gonna get through this...." David said clenching his fist.

"...and see our loved ones again!" David yelled, he put both hands forward and pushed at the gate, trying to open it.

Rory nodded, the large gate slowly opening, a large gust of wind pushing the group back.

"What the hell is that...?" Rory focused her eyes, looking through a large barren desert that contained barely any light. "I can't see it, we'll have to go further." She said.

From what Rory could tell, there were no enemies there to attack them, but something felt off...

"It looks like that's it..." Rory said, pointing at something.

LcJukY.png

The tree stood on a large mass of floating black sand and stone, oozing Ether like a faucet. "I guess, we destroy it...?" Rory said, confused.

"oh...oh yeah. I guess only me and Belial would know about that" David said, facepalming

"So uh...you know that little girl we met in emerald city right? she uh...protects this magical flower, under the sea. The flower...sustains the life of all sea life or something like that. IF the flower is destroyed, all of the sea creatures die."

"So uh...if this magical tree...is anything like that flower...then something bad could happen if we destroy it."

"...does that make sense?"

((oh yeah lol))

"I believe I can fill you in on that." A man said, alarming Rory. "N-No way..." She said, her eyes widening.

He sat on the floating landmass that contained the tree, his legs dangling down as he ate an apple, smiling down. His hair was blue, and he also wore a blue coat. "Why are you here?" Rory asked, as confused as she could possibly be.

HD-wallpaper-anime-boy-blue.jpg

"You remember me, Rory? I'm flattered." He said gently, turning to King Tiger. "My name is Sirius."

"No, I don't really know him..." Sirius crossed his arms, tilting his head. "You don't? I thought we had a rather heartfelt conversation, but I guess since we only met once that you wouldn't really consider me somebody you know." Sirius said, still smiling. Rory was... suspicious, to say the least. Yes, he had helped her, but she didn't know what his intentions were or even what he was.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"On a job, you could say," Sirius responded immediately.

Sirius giggled, "Let's not worry about that-" Rory cut him off, "No. I'm worried about it, and we want answers. How did you get here?" She asked firmly, causing Sirius to sigh. "You really want to know?" He asked, to which Rory nodded.

"I turned off the security system."

"The guardians are just a security system set up to protect wannabe treasure-hunters from getting to the Qliphoth... I turned it off. And the Ether doesn't affect me." He said, causing Rory's eyes to widen. "What exactly are you...?" She asked, causing him to shrug.

"Now, that is something I cannot say."

"Pretty much." Sirius said, "So that means The Dauntless Swordmaster is also still alive..." Rory thought to herself, "But don't expect any of the people you fought to remember you. Their memories of previous opponents are wiped upon resurrection." He said. "How do you know all of this...?" Rory asked, hoping for a direct answer.

"Well, I didn't choose the guardians, but I did design the resurrection system that lets them revive upon any form of death." Rory's sighed, "I assume you're just not gonna tell us how you did any of this?" Sirius giggled.

"Nope! At least not until you're ready to hear it, at least." He said.

"Qliphoth, huh?" Sirius said, "If you hadn't already guessed, it's of course an evil tree which governs chaos." Rory tilted her head, "I think we've seen like a billion things that "govern chaos" to memory, such as somebody I won't be speaking of." Rory said, referring to Kill-Gaia.

"Heh, this is a world of dreams, isn't it? It's governed by thought, so it isn't tied down to a single abstract concept such as the concept of death or evil... There are many things that embody the same concepts as each other, some are just more prominent than others." Sirius said.

"Then what's up with the Qliphoth...?" Rory asked, "Well, it isn't supposed to fuel evil. It's supposed to govern it and keep it in check as to not destroy the world, but if you guys are here I'm assuming some bad stuff has happened?" Sirius asked.

"Killed? I never said that he would be killed! Although, it isn't like that's not a possibility." Sirius crossed his arms, "...Are you sure you want to know what's going to happen to you're son, Rory? If I tell you, you may not be able to handle it."

"..." Rory rubbed her head, "No, I don't want to know." Sirius tilted his head, "Oh? Really now?" Rory nodded, "From what you said, it'll obviously be something really bad... And if you tell us, we could try and prepare for it. But, I can't hear anything like that. Not now. I've already heard enough of his pain." She said.

David looked at Rory for a long time.

"......."

"RORY THAT'S YOUR GODDAMN SON" David burst out, anger in his voice.

"If this information will help us to help him. then we NEED to hear it! what if we can prevent what's going to happen? what if we can ease his suffering with this information?!"

"yet you...you heard enough of his PAIN?!" David spat on the ground in disgust.

"What the hell Rory...."

"Then you listen to it," Rory said to King Tiger, "Not to sound rude or anything... But I'm kind of, as some put it, "in a bad place." Listening to how my son may somehow ******* die probably isn't good for helping me not destroy the world..." She crossed her arms.

"You ******* muscle-brained dickwad."

"How hypocritical can you ******* get..." Rory said, clenching her fists, breathing in and out slowly. "Heisn'tworththisheisn'worththisnoneofthisisworthit-" Rory said swiftly. Sirius giggled a bit, "Seeing you two scuffle sort of makes me just not want to tell you." He said.

Back