• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Your doing a really, REALLY good job at keeping it under wraps. Due to how fast you process information I'll send you all relevant books back on the containment planet I've set up, I do not know if your condition is contagious to biologicals, and I'd rather not find out my lord is effected." Draedon said and rayshifted himself, Belial, and a truly MASSIVE pile of books that stacked higher then the clouds and further then most mountain ranges, and growing

"Lemme try" David said.

walking a few yards back, he turned around, and sprinted full speed towards the door. slamming into it with his elbow in an attempt to force it open.
The door BURST open with an incredibly loud popping noise, which caused Rory to cover her ears as King Tiger inadvertently flung himself many meters forward with his little stunt.

"If I haven't figured out what precisely is happening to you yet, and your resistance to such things is much higher then my lord's. Now then, Im sure you have much research to do, I'd rather Shalor not see you in such a state as his own mental state is... questionable." Draedon said and formed an on-site laboratory to stay in

Rory chuckled a bit seeing King Tiger fall. "Nice landing, bro." She said as she and Gabriel entered the large room. "I believe our destination should be beyond this place." Gabriel said.

It was a a large chiseled dungeon with a multitude of pillars and ancient symbols engraved onto the dark red stone that made it.

Rory looked around the area, a chill going down her spine. Although that was nothing unusual. Gabriel floated over to some weird symbols on the wall which seemed to be a sort of message.

"Defeat the opponents to pass... What opponents?" Gabriel said as she read the message out loud.

Suddenly, the ground violently cracked, separating itself into 3 enormous pieces! It was as if they were being purposefully separated from each other.

Then walls were erected between them, completely cutting them off from each other. "Bollocks..." Gabriel said to herself.

"Oh come on!" Rory yelled out, visibly annoyed from the separation.

"Yeah Yeah, keep talkin'!" Rory yelled out as a large explosion was created within her room, blowing her into the wall. "Shit...!!" She said to herself as blood spewed from her mouth. It must've been a strong explosion to make her bleed like that... "Looks like my opponent has already gotten her..." She said as she regenerated rather swiftly.

"Alright, let's do this!"

Rory yelled out to whoever her opponent was, "I'll take you on fair and square!" Through the dust and the rubble, she could hear the shifting of metal and steel, as if a heavily armored person was walking towards her.

Master_Swordsman3.jpg

"Woah, calm down there missy! This old man just got here!" The man said nonchalantly. He was clearly a swordsman, just like Rory. "Heh... Never thought I'd meet a swordsman as my opponent." She said, "What's your name?" She asked. The man smiled, using his thumb to point to himself.

"Call me The Dauntless Swordmaster."

Rory chuckled, "What a weird name..." The Dauntless Swordmaster chuckled, "That's what they all say. Sit down! Before we duke it out, blade to blade, let's have a drink." The man said a gourd that was filled with saké appearing on the ground. "Wow, you're pretty chill for somebody who's supposed to be my enemy. Any chance you'll let me and my friends pass?" Rory asked the Swordmaster.

"No can do! Not until you defeat all the opponents of course." He said, sitting down with his legs crossed. Rory joined him, sitting down with her legs crossed as well as he poured them both a cup of saké. "Woah... It's pretty good. I ain't getting drunk though, which is surprising since I'm sort of a lightweight..." She said.

"That's cause this stuff is pretty weak! I usually use it because it tastes good, so don't expect to get wasted" He said as Rory nodded. "Well, it does taste pretty good so you've got me there." She said. "So, what brings you to the Qliphoth? What're yah looking for?" The Swordmaster asked. "Well..." Rory then explained.

"Your son ate one of the fruits? That sucks. He probably won't make it..." Rory tilted her head, "What do you mean by that...?" She asked, "Well, those fruits give power, yeah! But if you hadn't already guessed, there's a huge mental change afterward. It's more drastic the worse you're mental state, so your boy must have some strong willpower to last this long against the temptations!" Rory nodded.

"What even is the Qliphoth...? Why was it even made? We've got plenty of Evil Gods!" She asked, causing the Swordmaster to chuckle. "This particular flower was made so that Kill-Gaia and the evils of humanity were kept in check... But it seems to have failed, hah! Nowadays evil is just getting amped on the daily by the damn thing... Like it's gained a will of it's own. So, of course, the Star Gods designed the Apoptosis." Rory's eyes widened. "You know about that?" He nodded.

"Figured out you were that same Apoptosis they designed as soon as you walked in... Well, not the same. There have been 5 previous Apoptosis." Rory tilted her head, "Really...?" The Swordmaster nodded, smiling. "What's your name kiddo?" He asked her.

"Rory. Rory the 6th." He laughed out loud, "So you're the 6th of the set!? Haha!" Rory was once again confused, "So there have been 5 other people named Rory that came before me? I mean, that makes sense, but they were all an Apoptosis?" He nodded. "Yep, and Rory the 1st and Rory the 5th were a special breed of crazy! But I suspect you are too." Rory chuckled a bit.

"Damn... I always thought my 5 predecessors were just some dead family members." Once again, the Swordmaster laughed. "They technically are, since you're the most recent Rory. Don't know why they were all named Rory..." He said. "Not like it matters." Rory stood up, "I wish I could know more about my predecessors, but I have a job to do. I have to find out more about that tree, and to do so, I've gotta get past you." The Swordmaster stood up, sighing.

"Yeah Yeah, I get you... Damn, I'm getting to old for all this fighting business!" But before they began, Rory posed one more question. "Who exactly are you guys...?" She asked. "Let's just say us Qliphoth guardians are victims... Of Kill-Gaia." This really surprised Rory, "So you know of him... What exactly happened?" He sighed once more, "Well, we all tried to fight him and lost! I guess he liked us since he said I was strong at least, so Imagine it must've been the same for the other 2 guardians." Rory rubbed her chin in thought.

"Peculiar... So this is like you're curse or whatever?" He responded, "Pretty much. Whenever we lose, we just get reborn and wait for the next challenger... So boring!" He said, sighing. "I don't hate it. A Swordmaster needs opponents, after all! And I get plenty of strong ones, but you... I don't think you make the cut, kid." This sort of ticked Rory off. "Oh really now...?" She asked.

"Yeah, sorry. I can feel you're passive growth, but there's a wall between us you can't breach with just that. It'd be best if you just turned back, I don't want to kill a woman." Now, this really ticked Rory off, "I ain't no weakling, yah hear!? Let's dance you old fart!!" The Swordmaster simply smiled.

"Now that's the spirit!"

The duel had begun.

Gabriel floated in the air, sighing as she awaited the arrival of her opponent. "Fighting... So barbaric, but unfortunately existing within this world requires doing battle as a skill to survive." Gabriel said as her disdain for battle showed.

"Ugh..." Gabriel crossed her arms as an explosion was generated, same as Rory, which she swiftly dodged without damage. "Durability isn't really my strong suit, so you may want to hold back on little Ol' Gabriel." She said. Her opponent approached her.

It was clearly a wild animal without reason, covered in the very concept of fire and magma that vaporized the ground with each step that it took towards Gabriel, causing her to sigh. "I don't expect that this will be easy... What a brute." She thought to herself.

What differed from King Tiger's opponent entering the room compared to Gabriel and Rory was that there was no huge explosion... In fact, it was a rather calm and collected entrance. A portal opened, and a being entered gracefully.

472.png

Obviously some sort of elf or demonic being. He said nothing and didn't even breathe.

(King Tiger's post is shorter because for the other two posts I will be of course personally narrating the fights, but his will also, of course, be normal RP, so yeah.)

The man once again did not speak or respond to King Tiger's words. He simply began to chuckle and laugh, "Clobber me? Me? What a fool. Come try it."
Oh? sounds like I'm being underestimated!" David said, glaring at the elf.

"Guess your cruising for a bruising then, Elf man! Ill show you what I'm capable of"

Leaning forward, David suddenly dashed towards the Elf, moving at top speed as his muscular legs pushed him forward, his center of body was lowered, he was clearly going for a tackle.

yet...it was a feint. at the last second David clenched his fist and rose upward., and delivered a mighty uppercut onto the chin of the man, packing all of his strength behind it.

The Elf's eyes suddenly tensed up as he lightly leaned back, dodging the attack cleanly and swiftly. "My Turn." Suddenly, the ground below David violently erupted, turning into a large pillar that shoved itself into his stomach and pressed him against the wall...

The man then clenched his fists, causing the part of the large pillar that was pressing against King Tiger's stomach to sharpen into an enormous pike that pierced through his stomach and through the wall.

The large pike traveled through the stone and dirt and returned to the enemy, swirling around him before returning to King Tiger in the shape of a hammer which knocked him in the face, cracking his skull and sending him flying into the floor with a giant hole in his stomach. This guy wasn't playing around...

David coughed up a gallon of blood. His instinctual reaction had allowed him to harden his body before the hammer hit his skull, preventing it from cracking, but the hole in his stomach was excruciating.

"So...that's how it is" David said, the hole in his stomach slowly mending as he forced his body to move with his muscle control. It was a lethal injury, and he couldn't afford to eat too many hits like that, even with his regeneration. he had gotten careless, a mistake he wouldn't make twice.

suddenly, the space between David and the man folded, instantly bringing him forward. while he was traveling into melee range. David lunged forward, grappling him by the face. using his matter manipulation and soul manipulation to bind him both physically on the quantum level, and bind his spirit. forcing his head downward, David slammed his knee into the elfs face. if successful, immediately afterward, he would freeze time and transition into a suplex, grabbing the elf by the waist, before arching his back, slamming him onto the ground behind him. using his gravity manipulation to vastly increase the resulting impact.

"What a bother that you are..." As David had begun to initiate his suplex, the enemy dissipated into dust. It was a simple illusion spell, "But I have to say that I am impressed..." David was flung to the ground due to having already initiated a suplex, the momentum he himself built up damaging him.

"Before I initiated that illusion spell... You damaged me quite a bit." The illusion spell that he cast was delayed, meaning that the first few attacks King Tiger delivered did quite a bit of damage to the Elf. "But you're previous moves lacked a bit..." From the ceiling were formed dozens of those pillars that slammed King Tiger into the ground, making his body not visible due to the sheer amount of pillars covering him.

"Let's see how you handle this."

Then, the ground erupted once again, forming an enormous sphere around the pillars and King Tiger. "The spell I cast nullified his matter and time stop abilities... But I did not expect someone such as him to be capable of such abilities. Let's test him a bit more..." A large statue of a gladiator was then formed from the ground, holding a large ax. "Survive this, and we will exchange names." The Gladiator's ax SMASHED down into the sphere in an attempt to cleave King Tiger in two with all pillars that were lunged into his body.

"Gladiator Burial."

David was unable to dodge the attack while confined inside the sphere, forcing him to take the attack head on. luckily for him, taking attacks head-on is what he did best.

Using his Body control, he hardened his bones and his skin, making them extremely sturdy, akin to armor, vastly reducing the damage he took. At the same time, he activated his forcefield, further amplifying his durability. Finally, he used his gravity manipulation to forcefully slow the Axes descent, creating a surge of upward gravity that negated some of the force from the Gladiator swing.

The result was that, while the ax cut through the sphere, David was left with only a large gash on his chest, the ax not being enough to fully tear through his body. With the sphere broken, David smashed his way out of his restraints., standing on top of the destroyed mound of rock and glaring at the man,

"so....what the hell is your name, ya bastard!" David panted.

"Before asking me that, you should take a look at yourself."

The shards that were created from the giant statue, the sphere, and the pillars being destroyed flew through the air, specifically around David. The shards rapidly expanded, piercing his body in various different areas.

"My name is Roon Da Rac, and I am the King of all Dark-Elves in existence."

The shards that pierced David's body then turned into long and thin pikes, rapidly spinning like drills while still within David's body, creating friction to such an extent that his wounds were cauterized, but his insides were lit ablaze.

"And if you keep playing around..."

The Dark-Elf King lunged towards David who was still on fire and grabbed him by his face tightly, throwing him into the wall which pulverized him and the wall. Roon's eyes lit up, crimson flashing throughout his pupils.

"You'll die before you get to tell me your's."

His eyes shot up large lasers which were sent to burn King Tiger even more than he had already been burnt. Had David survived this attack and attempted to get into close range with his spatial manipulation, Roon would immediately fire another eye-beam to vaporize him once more.

(Better start getting creative bro, cause I know I am lol.)

"....SHIT" David thought, collapsing to the ground in agony as his body was violently incinerated and torn apart.

"I...I gotta go for the kill...he's too strong to fight normally" David thought, his body burning with pain, alongside actually burning from the flames. his muscle was exposed at various points from where his skin had been burned off.

David wobbled to his feet, his regeneration approaching its limit. He couldn't keep tanking attacks like this.

"I...I gotta be smart about this...."

Suddenly, David rushed forward again. while running, David created a small, yet powerful upward field of gravity below Roons chin, the resulting force of the gravity forcing his head upward, without moving the rest of his body. thus, if Roon tried to fire a laser beam, it would be thrown off course, assuming he could only project it from his eyes. at the same time, David using his gravity manipulation to create an extremely powerful field of gravity right below the man's ankles, locking his feet to the floor so he could not dodge the incoming attack. finally, David initiated an attack, summoning his willpower hands, they launched towards Roon, before delivering a vicious chop to his neck. if successful, David would rush forward, and deliver a fierce dropkick to his torso.

Last edited:
"You're insolence will spell out you're death, HUMAN!"

Mere moments before King Tiger's attacks reached Roon's body, he forcefully... Tore out his very own right eye!? It flashed crimson like has previous laser attack as he held it in front of King Tiger as he was blasted by the laser. But although he was capable of barely intercepting King Tiger's chop to his neck, he still took around 95-97% of the brunt force, causing part of his face to be destroyed.

"YOU WOULD DARE TO STRIKE ME IN SUCH A WAY!?"

Roon yelled out in rage, his anger fueling his strength to the point he forcefully lowered his chin and forcefully parted his legs from each other, delivering a blow to King Tiger's torso in rage, knocking him back. "Let's see how you handle this!" Roon dashed forward, placing his hand on King Tiger's stomach. "Darkness Sphere!" A sphere of darkness the size of a large boulder was created in Roon's hand, and due to Roon's hand being on King Tiger's stomach, he was forcefully propelled back once more.

Now, had King Tiger not gotten his bearings before Roon initiated this attack, the sphere would fly towards him, and on contact, it would shred away his mind and body over time until he was too weak to fight. Had King Tiger dodged the sphere's assault though, Roon would immediately transform it into a whip made of darkness that would wrap around King Tiger's wrist and fling him violently across the room, which would be topped on with dozens of Roon's pillars coming to crush David into dust.

"Then I've been meaning to try this out for awhile..." Draedon said and send a blue light spike out of the floor a foot in front of Roon, it was made of pure hardened light, something Draedon could emit at will, though the spike itself was only powerful enough offensively to deal relatively small damage compared to what King Tiger could dish out

"Then I've been meaning to try this out for awhile..." Draedon said and send a blue light spike out of the floor a foot in front of Roon, it was made of pure hardened light, something Draedon could emit at will, though the spike itself was only powerful enough offensively to deal relatively small damage compared to what King Tiger could dish out
"What sort of tricks do you apply?"

While Roon's attack was being sent to crush King Tiger, he became occupied with Draedon's feeble trickery... Roon skillfully jumped into the air and twisted his body, dodging the spear made of light. But had King Tiger possibly escaped the sphere of darkness, this left an opening of a mere 0.01 seconds for him to get an attack in!

"You're insolence will spell out you're death, HUMAN!"

Mere moments before King Tiger's attacks reached Roon's body, he forcefully... Tore out his very own right eye!? It flashed crimson like has previous laser attack as he held it in front of King Tiger as he was blasted by the laser. But although he was capable of barely intercepting King Tiger's chop to his neck, he still took around 95-97% of the brunt force, causing part of his face to be destroyed.

"YOU WOULD DARE TO STRIKE ME IN SUCH A WAY!?"

Roon yelled out in rage, his anger fueling his strength to the point he forcefully lowered his chin and forcefully parted his legs from each other, delivering a blow to King Tiger's torso in rage, knocking him back. "Let's see how you handle this!" Roon dashed forward, placing his hand on King Tiger's stomach. "Darkness Sphere!" A sphere of darkness the size of a large boulder was created in Roon's hand, and due to Roon's hand being on King Tiger's stomach, he was forcefully propelled back once more.

Now, had King Tiger not gotten his bearings before Roon initiated this attack, the sphere would fly towards him, and on contact, it would shred away his mind and body over time until he was too weak to fight. Had King Tiger dodged the sphere's assault though, Roon would immediately transform it into a whip made of darkness that would wrap around King Tiger's wrist and fling him violently across the room, which would be topped on with dozens of Roon's pillars coming to crush David into dust.
thanks to Davids instinctual reaction, he was able to shift his body right before the point of impact when the sphere had launched him, preventing any of the damage from reaching his head, and thus preventing himself from losing his barring or becoming concussed from the blow. because of this, he was aware enough to activate his self perception manipulation, speeding up his reaction time to the point where he could avoid the sphere as it traveled towards him. However, he was not expecting the sphere to turn into a whip, the tentacle sending him flying across the room into a nearby wall, breaking several bones. the pillars SLAMMED into him, further battering his already broken body. before he could be fully crushed, he created a portal underneath him, teleporting away from the pillars and right next to Roon. Grabbing the man by the shoulders. he reared his head back, and proceeded to unleash a BRUTAL head butt towards the mans face, hardening his head at the point of impact to damage him further. If successful, he would grab the man by the face once more, and slam him face-first into the nearby wall, before dragging him across the room, his face getting ground to nothing as David forcefully shoved it into the wall while moving at high speeds, creating a trail of destruction in his wake.

Draedon merely laughed at didn't answer, he clearly wasn't about to share, and he wasn't about to let up, creating a wrestling ring that encompassed the majority of the Middle of the arena, a fake crowd chanting "King Tiger!" Draedon did nothing offensively, for fear of Roon turning the tables and making his attack hit the wrestler
(Well that extra 0.01 seconds Draedon bought him was useless lol.)
(Yep lol)

Back