• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Water is so ******* good.)

Rory continued to cough and choke, the miasma of the Ether slowly making its way inside of her lungs. "Ugh...!" She groaned, immediately covering her mouth to block it.

"I have... no idea why it's here." She said.

Last edited:
"No idea..." Rory said, sighing. Gabriel followed through the portal, "Ether... Repugnant." She said, seeming unaffected due to her nature as an angel, a practical living anti-curse.

"Follow me." She said, floating as she rummaged through the trees.

As the group walked, King Tiger and Rory could feel themselves getting weaker and weaker. No, it wasn't them getting tired, in terms of stamina they were completely normal, but it was as if their Dream Abilities were leaving them the closer they got to their destination. "Gabriel, what's going on...?" Rory asked.

"The Qliphoth is one of those extremely rare spots where the World of Dreams and Reality intersect sort of... The closer you get to it, the less power you have." Gabriel explained, "Damn... Are there any enemies?" Gabriel nodded.

"They aren't too strong." She said.

"I believe completely insane is common for most of our enemies now." Gabriel said, "While you were away, the war against the calamities hath yet to end. The army you accumulated so long ago, Rory, is still fighting valiantly in you're name." Rory blushed a bit.

"Really? Damn..." She said to herself.

"The army is still going at it? I'm glad to hear it!" David said happily.

a sudden wave of guilt washed over David.

"why...why should I be relaxing while there are people out there, fighting and dying against the calamity threat?" David thought. he felt foolish, foolish for even considering taking it easy when there was still so much left to do to build their ideal world.

"Having negative thoughts around me isn't a very good idea given I can feel emotions... David, you've worked more than enough and you just got back. Like Rory said... I implore you to spend some more time with your wife. Or just take a general rest..." Gabriel said.

"Having negative thoughts around me isn't a very good idea given I can feel emotions... David, you've worked more than enough and you just got back. Like Rory said... I implore you to spend some more time with your wife. Or just take a general rest..." Gabriel said.
“…I want to do that Gabriel. I really do. But…if there are deaths that I could prevent by working more…then I can’t excuse being lazy.” David said

“I can’t save everyone, but I do want to protect who I can”

Sétanta teleported to David and grimaced, his own emotion of surprise and rage clear for Gabriel

"By the by King Tiger, want an update on precisely what Shalor and his group are facing?" Sétanta asked the wrestler
“yeah…yeah that would be great” David said, looking at the cat.

“How are they doing. Their still safe right? Anyway I can help them?”

"They're fine, as well as they can be anyway, but the issue is we're dealing with at least one other Evil of Humanity, and we are all extremely hard to kill, but my hope is that those singularities depower whichever one they are going up against to where they can be killed or at least defeated long enough for the singularity to fall apart. But that's just it, one has to hope." Sétanta said

"They're fine, as well as they can be anyway, but the issue is we're dealing with at least one other Evil of Humanity, and we are all extremely hard to kill, but my hope is that those singularities depower whichever one they are going up against to where they can be killed or at least defeated long enough for the singularity to fall apart. But that's just it, one has to hope." Sétanta said
David sighed.

"Well...I'm glad they're alright at least. Wish I could help them defeat whatever this "Evil of Humanity" thing is somehow"

"thank you for letting me know Setanta, I appreciate it" David said, patting the cat on the head.

"You realize I'm an Evil of Humanity myself, correct? Cath Palug, the hunter of emotions, born of the immense hatred of others held by humans. Goetia, King Solomon's greatest mistake, born of all the pity humans show. Amun-Ra, the beast of revelations and the god of the sun, born of the wrath and fire of humans. Circe, the queen of witches, born of the superstition that existed of the time of Salem. Surtur, the end of the gods, one of the harbingers of the Ragnarök on earth, born of the destruction humans cause. Rhongomyniad, the Great tower at the end of creation, born of the hope of humans, currently within God-King Yharon's hands and advising him. Morgan le fae, the great enchanter, born of the manipulation and control of humans. There are many more but in the end, there is one great equalizer for all of us: Each and every one of us has a story made by humans across all of creation. Our essence came into reality due to Humanity's emotions and beliefs, but our forms were created by your stories. I have already determined that it's likely Goetia they are going against for the Singularity they are currently in, which he'll knock them around a bit before letting the Singularity fall apart, he doesn't care for humanity." Sétanta said, moving to keep pace with Gabriel and Rory as he talked

Back