• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"You know that spear-looking thing Yharon always carries around? Yeah that's Rhongomyniad's transformed state." Sétanta said
((I mean...David has barely interacted with Yharon for a while lol. to him, Yharon just appeared super strong one day and he never got a chance to ask him about it)
(David had a few times to ask lol, but he had other things on his mind)

((True lol. I guess he just never thought to ask him. since a lot of the time David was either dealing with his own mental problems or fighting something))

"You know that spear-looking thing Yharon always carries around? Yeah that's Rhongomyniad's transformed state." Sétanta said
"Oh. so Yharon can use that Evil of Humanity guy as a weapon?"

"can you transform into a weapon to Setanta?" David asked.

“I see” David said, nodding.

“Well you certainly powerful like one. One of these days we should get to sparring with each other again. Feel like I could learn a lot by fighting you.”

“would also be interested in a light spar with you as well Gabriel, would be cool to see how you handle yourself in a 1v1” David said, nodding at the Angel.

"Physically I am weaker than Shalor, so I probably wouldn't do you much good... I am a magus first and foremost." She said.
"ah...yeah I guess I haven't ever seen ya throw a punch, makes sense if your not a physical fighter." David nodded.

"well if you ever want physical training I'm more than open to training ya. I can get you muscles like mine in no time!"

5425af991c1bb5c4433284c609bc4852.jpg

Turn this cutie into this cutie:

Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg

"We don't have time for this! Let's go!" Rory said as she continued to walk, the Ether's miasma still making her skin crawl. "She is right. We should move quickly if we are to reach Qliphoth." Gabriel nodded in agreement as she continued to follow along.

"Don't let it get to you, Rory... Think happy thoughts... Happy thoughts...! Right, you're having a child. Kiara is pregnant and we're having a child, happy thoughts..." Rory thought constantly to distract herself.

"****, I just wish Belial is ok...!" She thought.

Belial screamed and groaned in immense pain, his skin curdling and rupturing violently as the veins dug through his body. "Not... Yet...!" He constantly held onto his will, ignoring the pain he shouldn't have even be feeling due to his abnormal physiology.

"This is..." The roots had dug themselves through his entire arm and into his stomach area, and would soon make their way to his head. "I need to know what these are..." Belial was familiar with the nature of the 4 Primordial plants and the Qliphoth. He was the God-King of Ulric, after all. Things that involved death and destruction were like second nature for somebody like him.

But what he wanted to know is what these roots actually meant for him. Was he going to change? Revert back to his old self? A being obsessed with nothing but absolute despair and destruction. "I won't allow that...!!!" It was completely unacceptable for that to be his fate. He wouldn't allow himself to ever revert to that state of perverse calamity.

His judgment was clouded from desperation. "Hgk!- I need to... I'm running out of time...!" Belial stumbled, looking for a way off of Draedon's planet.

Draedon had observed it wouldn't be contagious- at least not to him, so he rayshifted Belial directly into an off-site laboratory and teleported there himself, immediately preparing to cut out the roots by any means necessary, and immediately starting off by trying to remove the roots approaching Belials head area at a fair distance away

After about 1-2 hours of walking through the miasma-filled forest, the group was stopped by a large door on the outskirts of the forest, their abilities already significantly weakened.

b854b9fd6a3062daf4fa6a09a4076798--art-addiction-snakes.jpg

(Ignore the guy right there, he came with the image.)

Rory slowly pushed on the door, attempting to open it to no avail. "Damn... Thing is really shut."

Draedon had observed it wouldn't be contagious- at least not to him, so he rayshifted Belial directly into an off-site laboratory and teleported there himself, immediately preparing to cut out the roots by any means necessary, and immediately starting off by trying to remove the roots approaching Belials head area at a fair distance away
"Stop...!!!" Belial yelled out as the roots immediately retaliated, crushing whatever utensil Draedon was using in an attempt to remove them. "I can... Keep them under wraps." He said, attempting to reassure Draedon despite his significantly distorted voice.

"Yeah, your doing a damn good job of that right now aren't you? How's your regeneration and immortality, I should be able to cut off your head!" Draedon snapped back, preparing to do just that
"You would honestly just send me away for hundreds of years until my true form recreates this avatar, and I don't think that would make anybody happy..." Belial said, backing away, concerned Draedon would actually try to snap off his head.

After about 1-2 hours of walking through the miasma-filled forest, the group was stopped by a large door on the outskirts of the forest, their abilities already significantly weakened.

b854b9fd6a3062daf4fa6a09a4076798--art-addiction-snakes.jpg

(Ignore the guy right there, he came with the image.)

Rory slowly pushed on the door, attempting to open it to no avail. "Damn... Thing is really shut."
"Lemme try" David said.

walking a few yards back, he turned around, and sprinted full speed towards the door. slamming into it with his elbow in an attempt to force it open.

"You did just indirectly call Shalor a psychopath, but the choice remains. I will not do this unless you give consent, either through thought or verbal." Draedon responded, getting the transfer ready if Belial said something to the effect of "yes"
"First off, it was a rhetorical question. Second off, NO!" Belial said firmly, "Draedon, I appreciate the help, but I have this under wraps. It's not like any tools you have can cut my neck..." Belial said.

"I just need like... A library or something. To get some info on this."

Back