• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

((im just gonna say they went back to that castle Belial made like 30 pages ago when Kiara appeared lol))

David opened the doors of the building and slowly trudged inside the castle. the structure still standing, even after all their time away from it.

"if nothing else...I'm glad I can get a moment of peace." David said wearily. it seemed as though he was going through physical or emotional conflict every day since the Singularity ended. and he was worn out.

"Just want to calm down and spend some time with my wife and friends." he thought.

"You said it..." Masayoshi said, sitting down beside her husband, "This feels so nice..."
"hey honey...: David said, turning to Masayoshi

"what do you want to do after all this is over? Like, if there comes a time when there are no more villains left to fight. no more people to defeat. if there comes a time when the Dream World is truly...at peace."

"what would we do then?" David asked.

Rory valiantly searched for Gabriel, "Gabriel? Gabriel honey, where are you!?" She yelled out, hoping for an answer. She then entered a weird room, sensing Gabriel's presence.

"Sweetie...?"

It was akin to a church, which made sense given the fact that Gabriel was an angel, and actually did pray rather frequently if Rory was remembering the time she had spent with her daughter correctly.

Rory walked down the aisle, searching for her daughter. "It does make sense that she would be here." Rory thought as she heard soft whimpering, following the sound.

5425af991c1bb5c4433284c609bc4852.jpg

"Lord in Heaven... Please forgive me, for I have sinned dearly." Rory stayed silent as Gabriel prayed, hearing her cries and whimpers.

"But I do not know what I did... I have been abandoned. Forgotten. But what could I have possibly done to deserve such a fate? They have been gone for months... And I have been left with nothing from my searches for my friends and family." Rory clenched her teeth hearing Gabriel's words.

"If you could just tell me, I will accept any punishment..." Gabriel kneeled down, hoping for an answer from whatever god she prayed to.

"And of course, there's no answer again... No. *******. Answer." Gabriel said, anger and disappointment in her voice. "S-Sweetie..." Rory said softly, walking up to Gabriel.

"Are you here to apologize...?" Gabriel asked, alerting Rory that she had known she was there the whole time. "I- Uh... Y-yes." Gabriel sneered, "...Save it." Gabriel got off of her knees and began to walk away. "Gabriel, wait-" Rory grabbed her shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Gabriel knocked Rory's hand away, "I don't want to hear it, Rory. Where is my brother...?" Upon being asked this, Rory froze up. "B-Belial is... He's uh-" Gabriel cut her off. "So he's gone..." Rory nodded hesitantly.

"He ate a weird fruit and now Draedon has him in containment..." Gabriel sighed, "...That's just great." Rory stumbled on her words, "Gabriel, sweetheart, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to put you through that much pain..." Gabriel sneered once more. "It's not about the pain you caused me..."

"It's about the pain you caused them. You're friends. You're son..." Rory couldn't deny it. She had hurt the people she cared about... so many times. A simple speech wasn't going to fix that.

"You're right..." Rory nodded. She couldn't deny Gabriel. "And I'm never going to forgive you for all that pain." Rory nodded, "You don't need to, Gabriel. I understand completely, and I don't seek forgiveness for what I've done..." Gabriel turned around, facing Rory. She crossed her arms.

"But, there is redemption for all sinners..." Gabriel said, "I will never forgive you... But we can start anew. We can move on from our past..." Rory's eyes widened. "R-Really...?" Gabriel nodded.

"Yes... That is what life is all about, right? Moving forward despite the obstacles, despite the objections from others... I haven't moved on. And I don't think I'm ready... And neither are you. But I'm willing to try, and I hope you're ready also." Gabriel said. Rory teared up.

"I... I think I am." Gabriel smiled a bit, "Then... Do you need a hug?" Gabriel asked, which followed with Rory nodding. Rory kneeled down to Gabriel who was much shorter than her and hugged her, Gabriel's natural angelic abilities causing Rory to calm down and slowly fall asleep.

(Looks like I did a wholesome.)

"hey honey...: David said, turning to Masayoshi

"what do you want to do after all this is over? Like, if there comes a time when there are no more villains left to fight. no more people to defeat. if there comes a time when the Dream World is truly...at peace."

"what would we do then?" David asked.
"Maybe actually putting my education in law to good use..." Masayoshi said, "But, if there's not a need for that, I'd spend as much time as I can.... with you...."

"Maybe actually putting my education in law to good use..." Masayoshi said, "But, if there's not a need for that, I'd spend as much time as I can.... with you...."

David grinned. a wide, goofy smile stretching across his face. That was the answer he had wanted to hear the most. he leaned in and kissed her.

"....I feel the same way. I want...I want to settle down with you. once this is all over. maybe even...start a family. Even if...even if something happens one day, that tears us apart...I want to treasure every moment I can with you." David said warmly.

David grinned. a wide, goofy smile stretching across his face. That was the answer he had wanted to hear the most. he leaned in and kissed her.

"....I feel the same way. I want...I want to settle down with you. once this is all over. maybe even...start a family. Even if...even if something happens one day, that tears us apart...I want to treasure every moment I can with you." David said warmly.
She kissed him back, crossing her legs and resting them on his lap afterwards.

"Glad we're on the same page..." Masayoshi said with a smile.

After a few hours of rest, Rory woke up, both her and Gabriel still in the church. Rory's head was softly placed on Gabriel's lap as she read a book, "I am glad that you are awake in a sense that you're now conscious within Dreamspace, and not actually awake in the Real World." Gabriel said. "Yeah..." Rory said, slowly getting up.

"Gabriel... Why does the Dream World exist?" Gabriel responded, "It was many years ago that the Star Gods created many primordial plants. From what we know, those together are what allow humans to create a world of thought." Rory tilted her head, "Plants...?" Gabriel nodded.

"The Okeanos Blossom is what governs all sea-life. The Ouranós Blossom governs all things in the sky and outer space. The Gi Root governs all things on the ground and the Earth. And the Qliphoth Tree, well, that is what governs all the abstract darkness and evil that cannot be classified under normal laws." Rory nodded, interested.

"You sure know a lot about them...!" She said. Gabriel nodded, "Yes, there are quite a plethora of books on the 4 Primordial Plants." Gabriel then continued on, "But the Qliphoth Tree is peculiar in how it is the only one of these plants that can bear any fruit." Rory's eyes widened. "Really now?" Gabriel nodded.

"It's said to give great power to anybody who eats it at a great cost. Although, the effects depend on what the user actually wants..." Rory jumped up, "Gabriel, does this castle have a library!?" Gabriel tilted her head, "Uh, I think so... Why?" Rory smiled. "I have to figure out everything that I can about this Qliphoth Tree...! Remember how I told you about that weird fruit Belial ate? I think that fruit he ate was from the Qliphoth!" Gabriel's eyes widened.

"You're a lifesaver, sweetheart! I'll repay you some time!" Rory said as she gave Gabriel a pat on the head, running off to the library as fast as she could, creating loud tremors throughout the castle which alerted everybody of her presence as Gabriel swiftly followed her.

"I talked with Gabriel! We had a little uh... talk, and then she told me about this tree called the Qliphoth Tree! It apparently grows fruit that gives power based on one's desires... It also governs evil and darkness. I think there's a connection to the Qliphoth Fruit and the one that Belial ate...!" She said.

"Yeah, maybe...!" Rory dashed through the library, searching for any books that possibly related to the Qliphoth Tree.

"Rory, you could've just asked me to give you one." Gabriel said, handing Rory a book that talked specifically about the tree. "Thanks again!" Rory immediately read through the book, "Okay... It is the same fruit. But the tree apparently isn't... fully grown?" Rory said, confused.

"Huh?" Gabriel snatched the book from her, also confused. "Not fully grown? Hah, that's impossible... Did I perhaps read it wrong?" She said.

Gabriel spoke up, "Alright then. But, don't you have patients that I should heal first?" Gabriel said, referring to the infected people Rory had sealed away. "O-Oh, right...!" Rory said before handing Gabriel a purple orb. "They should all be in here." Gabriel nodded.

"Excellent. Find out everything that you can while I heal these people."

The forest that they entered was quite... peculiar. The atmosphere was barren and contained little air, the sky was blood red, and the trees were dying and rotting. "What the..." Rory fell to the ground, coughing and gagging. The atmosphere contained a peculiar... miasma.

"This is Ether...?" Rory thought to herself, some past trauma being reignited.

David immediately collapsed, coughing and sputtering as the miasma flowed into his lungs, quickly, he activated his forcefield, which provided its own supply of air, so he wouldn't have to breathe the poisoned environment around him.

This....is the same stuff that was covering Rory the 7th" David said in between coughs.

"What....what is it doing HERE?" he continued, fear creeping into his voice. he was well aware of how powerful Ether was. he still wore the scars from when Rory the 7th had attacked him, both physical and mental.

Back