• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"No idea!" Rory said as the crowd of people ran towards the tower of corpses that Zaza sat on, hoping to claim power for themselves.
"****...what the hell are we supposed to do with them!" David said.

using his gravity manipulation, he created a large amount of sideways gravity, sending many of the people flying backward as the horizontal gravity field slammed into them.

Yharon had worked to maximize the defenses on everything within his curfew of an empire, including moving his people to the tower at the end of creation, leaving only military operatives within his main empire, while Yharon knew damn well that it would be flat out impossible to defend against an attack by Kill-Gaia, he was cautiously confident he could take on Zaza if required.

"Draedon, continue searching for Belial, the last thing we need is for him to turn up dead and cause Shalor to have a mental breakdown. Relanak, Signus, Ceaseless Void, you make sure your areas are ready for war. Stroheim, take to the front lines, your strength will be needed." Yharon ordered, staying in Draedon's Laboratory to help the search for Belial
(Belial is on the battlefield. Not for long.)

(Lol, let's just say he's concealing his presence :/

Belial teleported to the top of the mountain of corpses, staring at Zaza. "What is that fruit...?" He asked sternly. Zaza turned to him, smirking. "You want it?" She asked him. "Th-That depends on what it is..." She swiftly answered.

"It is whatever you want it to be. Power, fame, money, anything." Belial crossed his arms, "...So why did you give it to me only to take it away...?" This is the question that Zaza did not answer.

"Are you going to take it?" She asked him.

"I still don't know about that..." Belial said as he looked down on the current battle, the wave of power-hungry people slowly overpowering the efforts of the group below. "Maybe..." He thought to himself.

"Shit, they're so strong...!!" Kiara said as she created a multitude of forcefields, violently expanding them to push the crowd away without hurting or killing them.

David desperately attempted to push the crowd of people away, but he was getting overwhelmed. he continued to use his gravity manipulation to push them back, sometimes forcefully shoving people away from him so that they would not overrun him completely. he summoned additional hands made of willpower, which grew in side and started physically moving some of the people in the crowd away from him, pushing them back.

"god damn it, these people are like monsters!" David said, panting.

Rory gritted her teeth in frustration, "We need a way of binding them all at once without actually killing them..." She thought to herself. "I suck at Summoning Dream so I didn't want to have to use this, but this is the only thing that I can think of god damnit!!" Rory yelled out, pressing her hands onto the ground as light began to surround her body.

"This may hurt a bit...! Summon Divine Spirit: Tartarus!" Rory yelled out as her eyes lit up, a magic circle forming under the large crowd of people.
97c042879222b54b5ffd910ea9ab44ff.jpg

"KH- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" Rory screamed out in pain as a multitude of black chains sprouted out from the dark magical circle, wrapping themselves around each individual person and dragging them down into the depths of hades...

"Th... They should be fine now...." Rory said as she fell to the ground, twitching and groaning in pain. "Rory!!" Kiara ran over to Rory, lifting her up carefully. "D-Don't worry, I'll be fine..." She said, trying to reassure Kiara.

"If you say so..." She said, whimpering a bit.

"Good going, Rory!" David said, running to her side after hearing her screams of pain. He was slightly worried about where the hell the citizens had gone but decided to trust in Rory's abilities.

"Me and Kiara can take it from here if you cant continue Rory," David said.

he looked up towards the mountain of corpses.

"Belial do you need help up there!?" he called out to the boy.

"Good going, Rory!" David said, running to her side after hearing her screams of pain. He was slightly worried about where the hell the citizens had gone but decided to trust in Rory's abilities.

"Me and Kiara can take it from here if you cant continue Rory," David said.

he looked up towards the mountain of corpses.

"Belial do you need help up there!?" he called out to the boy.
Belial looked down at King Tiger, "Uh... I-" Zaza spoke to Belial, "Make you're decision, Belial. Do you want the power to dominate? Or do you want to be with you're loved ones?" Belial grabbed the fruit.

"I don't... I don't...!" Belial clenched his teeth, not knowing what decision to make.

Belial's eyes widened upon hearing Draedon's words, "You're right..." He said to himself. "This feeling of dread that makes my heart scream in pain... I've felt it before. Many, many times..." Belial began to breathe heavily.

"But still...!" Belial gripped the fruit tightly, "I won't allow it to happen to me again...!!" Belial chomped down on the mysterious fruit, gulping and swallowing it whole. "Kh-" He grasped his stomach.

Belial's eyes widened upon hearing Draedon's words, "You're right..." He said to himself. "This feeling of dread that makes my heart scream in pain... I've felt it before. Many, many times..." Belial began to breathe heavily.

"But still...!" Belial gripped the fruit tightly, "I won't allow it to happen to me again...!!" Belial chomped down on the mysterious fruit, gulping and swallowing it whole. "Kh-" He grasped his stomach.
"JESUS" David shouted, rushing towards Belial and lifting him in his arms.

"Are you ok? what the hell is going on?! why did ya bite the fruit!?" David shouted, panic in his voice.

Belial fell to his knees, "God, my stomach...!" This was pain. "What the hell...!?" Belial gripped his stomach tightly, puking up a puddle of thick blood. "Blood...?" What the hell is going on? "Zaza... What the hell is this thing!?" He asked her, but she was already gone.

David crouched down to Belial and gently placed his hand on the boys shoulder.

"Why did you do it? what the hell..." David said, panic in dread filling his voice.
Belial pushed David away, "I'm fine... Just-" Belial winced once more, weird black roots protruding out of his arm. "Just don't touch me..." He stood up, his balance wavering as he tripped and fell. "I don't feel any stronger..." He thought to himself, "So what even is this...?"

"F-Forget about it-" Belial covered his mouth as blood slipped through his hands. "We need... We need to help the city... I've been to selfish, we have to go-!" Belial attempted to distract himself from the pain with words but was incapable of stopping the blood-curdling pain.

"GO AWAY!" Belial yelled out, punching David in the face and knocking him off the mountain of corpses and back to Kiara and Rory.

"What's going on...!?" Rory asked, still in considerable pain. "I have the people contained for now... What the hell happened...?"

David slammed his fist against the ground in frustration.

“Why….?” He muttered

“why the hell would he do that!? He must’ve known taking Zaza offer was risky! Why would he eat the fruit?”
"I don't..." Rory clenched her fists, "He hasn't been in a good mental state for a while now... The encounter with Kill-Gaia must've made him just... snap." That was all she could think of.

David face went pale as he remembered the events of the previous day. He started to break into a cold sweat.

“I-I see” David said quietly.

“I…I think I understand what he’s going through then…”

“I-I’m guessing he doesn’t want to feel weak anymore...and hoped…eating the fruit would make him stronger…maybe…”

“He…maybe he was desperate for strength. Just like I was when you left” David said. He said. He remembered how insane his quest for strength had been, how he had brought himself to death's door just for the vain attempt to get stronger.

David face went pale as he remembered the events of the previous day. He started to break into a cold sweat.

“I-I see” David said quietly.

“I…I think I understand what he’s going through then…”

“I-I’m guessing he doesn’t want to feel weak anymore...and hoped…eating the fruit would make him stronger…maybe…”

“He…maybe he was desperate for strength. Just like I was when you left” David said. He said. He remembered how insane his quest for strength had been, how he had brought himself to death's door just for the vain attempt to get stronger.
"I-I guess..." Rory said, "Draedon has him in containment so there isn't much we can do... We should figure out what to do with these people I've got sealed." She said, sighing.

“Well…if the fruit and Zaza are gone, theirs no reason for them to continue and attack us right?” David asked.

“think we can just…release them?”
"If we are, I'll probably hand them over to my daughter... G-Gabriel... She's good at healing." Rory said, realizing she hadn't seen Gabriel in a very long time.
"I am permitting only robotic visitors to Belial. Whatever has happened we haven't determined if it is contagious." Draedon reported
"That's fine. If you figure out what's going on with him, let us know immediately...!" She said.

Belial sat on the ground of the planet that Draedon had contained him in, breathing heavily as he contemplated what was happening to his body. This feeling... There were no voices or outside forces influencing his body, and yet, he felt as if he was being spoken to.

"I wanted more... power."

What was the point of a God-King who could not protect his loved ones? "I need more... power...!" Power to save people, power to protect his loved ones, the power to... To...!

"AHHHHHH...!!"

He writhed in pain once more as the roots dug into his body, "Need to... survive...!" He could feel the dysphoria consuming his mind and body, but he wouldn't let it completely take him over. "Need... time...!"

Rory sighed once more, "****, what are we going to do now...?" Rory said, "Whatever, let's just head back." Rory opened a portal to wherever those ******* lived before this arc.

Back