• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

David looked off the side of the boat, seeing the water somehow thicken around them.

“What’s…what’s going on!?” David said, assuming a combat stance and looking around wildly.
The ship was met with a colossal force, causing it to tilt over greatly. "Huh!?" Kiara fell out of her bed, teleporting to the top of the ship. "What's going on!?" Kiara said, covering her nose to hide the blood.

"It seems like some kind of storm...!!" Belial yelled out.
(You said you wanted Masayoshi and Towa to show up when they make it to Emerald City, right?)
(Yes.)

The ship was met with a colossal force, causing it to tilt over greatly. "Huh!?" Kiara fell out of her bed, teleporting to the top of the ship. "What's going on!?" Kiara said, covering her nose to hide the blood.

"It seems like some kind of storm...!!" Belial yelled out.
“A STORM!?” David shouted, panic in his voice.

“Can we like..disperse it or dispel it somehow? Can anyone manipulate the weather?” David asked.

(I have had chances at any time it's just I haven't felt the need to comment lol)
(Doing absolutely nothing with Merlin doesn't really give much room to work with. If you just yelled out some random dick joke that'd be cringe since this arc has been 101% serious shit lol.)
“A STORM!?” David shouted, panic in his voice.

“Can we like..disperse it or dispel it somehow? Can anyone manipulate the weather?” David asked.
"I've already tried, ain't working.." Belial said, ruffling his hair in frustration.

(Thank you guys for understanding. I think I'm probably gonna call it a night on the RP for now. If I post anything else here tonight, it's probably going to be the Verndari fight, or at least part of it.)
(All good my guy. Although you are an inferior entity for being unable to continue the RP, I understand, have a good night.)

"Damn, guess we have no choice but the weather the storm then...do you think the boat could withstand this if we wait it out?!" David said anxiously as he felt the boat toss and turn.
"Hopefully. Guess we'll just have to hope..." Belial said as the green water sloshed over the boat, landing on the deck. Kiara continued to bleed the green blood, the water bubbling and rising.

"What the hell is that...?" Kiara thought, uncovering her nose.

The group went deeper into the cave, dashing through the cave for several days, taking time to spar and rest before repeating the process and making more headway. This process repeated for another month. At the end of the cave, they say what appeared to be a pool of water that looked very shallow, yet very deep all at once. However, it was cut off from the river that they had seen earlier throughout the cave. Zonolo dipped his head into the water, looking through to see whether it was deep or shallow. What he noticed was another cavern entirely underneath, and it was upside down. He pulled his head out of the water and looked toward his teammates.

"This has got to be the way to the next area..." He said, "There's a weird cave area and everything's upside down."

"Indeed," Mira said, "The realm of Hvolfi is vertically opposite to the realms both above and below it."

Zonolo climbed back through, walking on the "floor" of the Hvolfi Cavern. Yamato, Boros and Mira all followed suit. Apparently, the gravity also flowed in the opposite direction. Walking through the cavern, they noticed that it was beginning to get hotter, and that there was a reddish glow that began to illuminate Hvolfi.

"We're definitely getting close!" Yamato exclaimed, "I can feel it!"

"I can't," Boros said, "Heat like this doesn't come close to affecting this body..."

As they made their way toward what they believed to be lava, a massive rock-like creature appeared. It towered over them all, appearing to be at least several hundred feet tall.

gigalith_by_allswansarewhite-d4u7zy1%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"Do you know what that is?" Zonolo asked.

"Verndari, the guardian of the door..." Mira said, "Once it's defeated, we can proceed to the next realm..."

"I was hoping you'd say that..." Yamato said, wielding her kanabo as she rushed toward Verndari. The beast roared, launching a blast of energy toward Yamato and launching her backwards.

"That's more like it..." She said, rushing back in. This time, the others got involved as well, engaging in battle against the guardian.
As the four rushed toward Verndari, they were all blown back by its mighty roar. It didn't damage them, but it did send them backwards and prevent them from striking, as the booming sound waves of its roar acted almost like a barrier. This seemed to imply that the creature didn't want them in that proximity. However, if they could manage to get there, victory would likely be assured.

Then, Verndari did something unexpected. Clay shot out from its body, but it wasn't to restrain or attack them at all. Instead, they moved, and took the forms of Zonolo, Yamato, Mira and Boros. Boros looked at the duplicates of himself, gauging their power by their aura.

"My clones are equal in power to me..." Boros said.

"It appears to be the case for all of us..." Mira said.

"Huh, they sure do like jumping us in numbers, don't they?" Zonolo said.

"I don't mind one bit!" Yamato said, "I'll take you all on!"

And thus, it went from 4 against 1 to 4 against 496,000,000,001. The motley crew took their combat stances and prepared to face, well, themselves...

“Guys…I think something coming out of the water!” David said, getting closer to the edge of the boat as he saw something bubble. He was on guard, in case it was another sea monster.
Kiara backed away from the bubbling liquid, "Kiara, what's wrong!?" Belial asked. "I- I don't know... Hg..!!" She could feel her skin burn as if it was being touched by acid as the green water finally took form.

beast_of_nurgle_by_uselesshopeless_degyzgu-fullview.jpg

Belial immediately created a barrier around Kiara to protect her from whatever that was, "David, you deal with this one." Belial said. "I'll protect Kiara."

(Bro it doesn't have hair those are tentacles lol.)

The beast's stomach violently rumbled upon David attempting to grab it, opening its mouth wide to release a large shockwave of green mist that smelled like literal garbage.

David could feel his body begin to lose all tension as his movements slowed down considerably, the beast using it's tentacles to swat David away.

(oh yeah lol)

"Shit!" David said, feeling his body grow limp as the strange mist covered his body. the tentacle slammed into David's weakened form, sending him flying into the water.

"Some kinda..paralysis? Poison? Status effect? my body should be resistant to all those things...so what's happening..?" David thought. He knew one thing for sure, the creature was hostile.

slowly flying out of the water, David attempted to use his gravity manipulation to crush the creature, increasing the gravity around it by a nearly infinite amount to destroy it.

Belial attempted to analyze whatever the weird gas, but was only greeted with static information. "I don't know what it is... But it's definitely some form of resistance negation. Be on guard." Belial said to David.

In response to David's attempts to crush the beast, the beast forcefully compressed its body like a spring, using David's own weight against him, the beast decompressed, allowing it to launch into David and blow him into the air.

David was sent flying skyward by the beast's blow, unable to properly defend himself because of the strange gas. a large bruise appeared on the spot where the creature had struck him.

"What the hell kinda creature is this?!" David exclaimed.

he flew down towards the creature once more, and used his gravity manipulation. instead of trying to crush the creature, he formed a small black hole at its location, attempting to tear it apart from the sheer force the black hole created.

As the Black Hole and the mysterious creature collided, a weird reaction began to happen between the two. When in contact with David's Black Hole, the creature began to violently shake and glow purple, almost as if a sort of weird fusion reaction was going on.

The Black Hole was absorbed into the beast, as it began to expand and expand, the purple light soon shifting into green light as it expanded. "We may wanna get it off of the boat..." Belial said.

The green light was like that of the sun as the beast let out gurgles of pain and discomfort, "Like, right now..!!" Belial yelled out as the beast began to look as if it was about to explode.

"Get Kiara out of there!" David shouted at Belial, as he himself hovered his limp body away from the boat. In one last-ditch attempt to remove the creature, David used his gravity manipulation to reverse the gravity around the creature and amplify it, causing it to fall high into the air at high speeds. At the same time, he attempts to use his causality manipulation to nullify the 'effect' of the creature's attack, in order to minimize its damage on the group.

Last edited:
The explosion itself wasn't nullified by King Tiger's causality manipulation, but due to the distance that he had created the explosion did significantly less damage than it otherwise would have if it was closer to the ship.

"Alright, that seems to be sorted out..." Belial thought to himself, still keeping the barrier up.

Back