• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Well, it isn't like we can get it to leave..." Kiara said as she finally got the mist off of her legs. "I'm definitely worried too, David. But unless we just abandon the ship, I don't see anything else to do but accept he help." She said, breathing a bit heavily.

(Music for the scene below: )

The battle began. Yamato shattered one of the ice soldiers with a smirk, only for it to regenerate and reconstruct itself. This was true of all of them as they battled against them. However, the ice soldiers did a remarkable job of dealing damage to all of the group (with the exception of Zonolo due to the nature of his abilities). Not only were they dealing with opponents that outclassed them so far, but also that a seemingly endless army of them. Zonolo would attempt to absorb the pain of his teammates, using it to not only heal them, but increase his strength. They all were increasing in strength, in fact. Either way, progress was being made, but not fast enough.

As strong as they were becoming, they were beginning to falter and waver under the offensive pressure of the ice soldiers. Zonolo was frustrated, as well as angry. He had already lost his family coming here, and these guys were the closest things he had to friends. He didn't want to lose them after he had essentially just met them barring the month of battle against the dragons. They were on the back foot, but still fighting.

"I'm not giving out here..." Zonolo said, a silver gleam in his eyes. Yamato smirked, noticing that silver gleam. That motivated her to keep going even further. After all, he was essentially a rival for her. Boros also noticed this silver gleam, and the aura he saw that represented the power of individuals grew larger and brighter, and Boros smiled. Mira noticed the three of them. All of them had an optimistic presence radiating from them.

"I suppose I should use my full strength as well if you're about to..." Boros said.

"So I'm not the only one thinking that!" Yamato exclaimed.

Mira closed his eyes and smirked, powering up beside them.

"You three are truly remarkable..." Mira said, not making a statement that was as focused on their power as much as it was on their resolve, "It's a privilege to fight alongside you..."

"Then let's show these guys what we're made of..." Zonolo said, his eyes now entirely silver.

The rest of his team reciprocated his sentiment. Zonolo once again transformed, his body becoming more muscular and mature, much like it did against Yamato and Kiara before this moment. At the same time, Yamato howled, growing slightly taller and taking on a more animalistic appearance.

yamato_one_piece.jpg

Meanwhile, the body of Boros began to glow, and his hair began to elongate. He crouches down, getting into a new fighting stance as his aura bursts around him.

4981712-6514529771-latest

And Mira's aura grew immensely, becoming far more violent as he exerted his strength to the fullest. They all were one completely different levels of strength now.

(Music for now that the hype part is about to start: )

The ice cavalry soldiers were decimated in droves by the powerful hits, but more kept coming. The soldiers now had to resort to dodging strikes to remain in tact and not waste time on regeneration. However, the team was already adjusting and beginning to synergize more. Boros fired what resembled a Collapsing Star Roar Cannon toward Yamato, who trapped the energy with her kanabo and dispersed it toward the soldiers with her lightning. Meanwhile, Mira constructed a blade of darkness that had similar shape to the Goddess Cleaver, working alongside Zonolo to eradicate and erase droves of the ice cavalry soldiers with their slashes. Little by little, they were beginning to chip away at what used to seem like unending waves of opposition.

Watching from a distance, Lady Autrice's underling was both in shock and impressed. However, this soon transitioned into a more relaxed and calculating expression.

"So, they're not just gravel grit after all, are they, Glacies?" A woman with pinkish hair said, appearing besides Glacies.

"No, but they still need to be broken a bit. Especially the one with the silver eyes. I don't like the fact that he hasn't taken damage yet..." Glacies responded, "I suppose you could aid me with that if you want... Ignis..."

6c4bc1ab51203841a2e7e3063f4fafa142eb8b16r1-450-600v2_hq.jpg

Back on the battlefield, the group is making major headway on defeating their foes. With one final attack from each of them, the remainder of the army was truly decimated.

"Oh well, later..." Hibana said, referring to fighting the motley crew. And with that, they disappeared, completely undetected as the majority of the team reverted to base form.

"Again we prove to be victorious!" Yamato said as Mira was deep in thought as to what those ice individuals were...

"Well, let's keep going. We're not at Muspelheim yet..." Zonolo said, also thinking about the ice soldiers in the back of his mind.

The group made their way into the mouth of the cave, which seemed to go through the frost giant. Whoever had constructed the bridge leading into the mouth of the cave, and more than likely the contents inside, would have had to do so after the frost giant's death. Either way, they kept moving.

As they did, Mira was searching every timeline to see if there was one where those creatures would have appeared. Suprisingly, there wasn't one. Out of the various possibilities, there wasn't one where those beings should have appeared. That was strange, and even a bit unnerving.

"So you're telling me you have no idea what those things were back there? Or why they were that strong?" Zonolo asked.

"I checked every timeline, there was none where those creatures appeared. At all..." Mira answered.

"Weird..."

"They weren't that difficult when we decided to go all out..." Yamato said.

"But still, it's weird that they technically shouldn't exist, yet were here to fight us in the first place..." Boros said.

"And as strong as they were... Something's up..." Zonolo said, "Now the question is... what is it?"

Inside the cave, There were multiple large platforms, what appeared to be forests growing on a lot of them. There was also a cold river separating both sides of the cave, which appeared to wind down to no end...

o-CAVE-900.jpg

"We're on the right path..." Mira said, "The ice melted into water, meaning that Muspelheim's temperature is having more of an influence here than outside the cave..."

"So the hotter it gets, the closer we are to Muspelheim?" Zonolo asked.

"Indeed."

"Muspelheim is known for its unnaturally high temperature. All the realm is warm enough to be a forge and rich enough in resources to craft an infinite amount of weapons for an army of equal size..." Yamato added.

"Huh..." Zonolo said, absorbing the information.

The group wandered deeper into the cave. Surprisingly, there was very little living there, and not much of it tried to attack the group. So, they would take a short break and train with each other. And with those ice soldiers being a mystery, and it being unknown if they could show up again at any time, they would need all the training they could get.

Meanwhile, back in the white realm, Lady Autrice got up, making her way down toward the infinitely expansive white realm beyond her room. Upon entering the expanse, Ignis and Glacies appeared, kneeling down.

"We have an idea of their strength now..." Glacies said.

"If they had that much trouble against her ice cavalry, they'll be no match for us..." Ignis chimed in.

"I'm well aware, and I believe they instinctively know it as well," Lady Autrice said, "They're seeking more power as we speak. Do not let this one battle make you arrogant. You are dismissed..."

Lady Autrice turned around, returning to her room as Glacies and Ignis walked away. There, she sat on her chair and crossed her legs with a smile.

"Well, it isn't like we can get it to leave..." Kiara said as she finally got the mist off of her legs. "I'm definitely worried too, David. But unless we just abandon the ship, I don't see anything else to do but accept he help." She said, breathing a bit heavily.

"....Your right. I guess we will just have to deal with that when it happens. ain't much we can do now.." David said.

After that, he remained quiet for a while. Staring at the strange mist that had enveloped the boat. His mind started to drift, back towards his conversation with Belial.

"What would I have done if everyone had died? If Kiara died?" he thought. He had decided to protect the sea creatures, to not steal the flower from Lamia, but was that really the right choice?

"...Nothing..." He thought. Belial was right, if everyone would have died because of his decision, he would have done nothing. nothing but sulk, feel sorry for himself, lament his failures like he always did. Kiara would have died, and he wouldn't have done a thing to stop it. He was no doctor, he couldn't heal her, he would have done nothing but watch as she slowly got weaker, as she kept suffering. as the light slowly left her eyes until...nothing remained. and what of all the other people? the plague had gone around to town, and many people were suffering the same as Kiara. without the vaccine....without the nectar...without the flower...they would be forced to slowly suffer, just like Kiara would have.

"But what if I did do something? if Belial hadn't stopped if we had managed to steal the flower?" He thought. He imagined seeing Lamia's face, seeing her as they would take the flower and run to the surface. would she die immediately? would she just...cease to exist? Or would she stay there, growing weaker, cursing him and Belial to the end as she cried in agony? David wasn't sure. and what of those unknown masses of seafolk that inhabited the water world? would they all die at once? would they suffer as their family and friends slowly dropped around them as the flowers magic left their bodies?

"Which...which choice was evil?" he thought. There had to have been an evil choice here. there was always good and evil. always something to fight against. Always a Right and Wrong. but now...he wasn't sure.

"wouldn't the people in town consider...me evil? for condemning them to a slow and painful death without the medicine?" David thought.

"But...at the same time, if I had taken the flower...wouldn't the sea folk have considered me evil....?" David's mind swam as he considered this.

He remained deep in thought, pondering these events without reaching any conclusion that satisfied him.

Belial helped Kiara walked as she continued to cough, leading her down to the room that she was in before. "Kiara, I get that you want to help, but you're sick right now... You need rest." Kiara chuckled a bit, "I've been in way worse condition.." Belial crossed his arms. "You could barely keep up a barrier, Kiara... I understand you want to help, but you'll be able to help much more when you aren't as weak as you are." Kiara didn't respond after that.

"Good, now please, get some rest," Belial said as he walked out of the room.

Kiara laid flat on the bed, looking blankly at the ceiling as she heard the sloshing of the ocean's water on the sides of the boat. "I'm... weak." Kiara was a good kid, as most would say. She always wanted to help out as best she could, to not be a burden, but the role of a hero didn't permit that. She would always have to make tough decisions, and that was just what it meant to be a hero. She always had to be strong.

"Heh, I guess I am weak..." It had been a long time since anybody had told her that she was weak, regardless of whether it was due to her physical condition or just her overall strength. "No use crying about it." She decided to just lay there.

"Weak..."

Kiara was a child, forged in the bowels of hell. Molded by pain and suffering in a hopelessly broken planet. "HEY! SOMEONE STOP THAT KID!!" Life is survival, and to survive, you must take a life. She remembered when she was around... 10 years old, that she had stolen some meat from one of the local warlords in her country. "...Tasty." She thought as she feasted.

But life was not fair to everyone. "You stupid brat... How are you going to compensate us for this?!" Of course, she got caught, and she was held up by the arm, waiting for whatever punishment she was given. "Of course this was going to happen." She thought to herself. "Nobody is going to save me." Life was not fair to everyone. "My mommy and daddy... They died because they were weak." Because they couldn't survive.

"I guess this is despair." Kiara thought.

But suddenly, somebody had come to save her. A man in a cloak completely crushed her assailants, saving her life. She asked him a question, "Why did you save me..?" He responded, a wide grin on his face. "Because you're weak. And the strong should protect the weak! That's what makes a hero." She couldn't believe it! Heroes really did exist.

"Protect.. the weak...?" She never thought about it that way. Survival of the fittest, the strong would dominate the weak, that was the way of life she'd always followed. Becoming strong just to protect those weaker than her seemed to be absurd at least! But... If it was possible, she wanted to try. And so she did, as best she could until she was thrown into the World of Dreams.

"I just don't know anymore..." If Kiara was forced to make a decision in this state, what would she do? Would she lament over the consequences or move forward? Would she get stronger or remain stagnant? Did she really want to be a hero that protected the weak, or was she just a little girl that needed protecting?

"I just don't know.."

Lamia soon arrived on t the boat, landing onto the black mist and slightly gagging. "Ugh..." She covered her mouth and nose, not being used to the overwhelming dread that was on this boat.

"Lamia?" Belial said, noticing her. "Ah... B-Belial.." She should, turning to him. "I noticed that something particularly evil had entered the boat I gave you and uh..." Belial sighed.

"Yeah, it's weird.." He said.

"Weird..." Lamia said, kneeling down to look at the black mist. "It doesn't seem hostile currently, I guess." She thought, "O-oh..!" She turned to Belial once more, causing him to tilt his head in confusion.

"You changed your mind about coming with?" She shook her head, "No, sorry! This presence was just... Ominous. I didn't want anyone to get h-hurt.." She said. She was still very timid.

Belial nodded, crossing his arms. "Lamia... You don't realize the sheer absurdity of the divinity you possess, do you?" He thought, smirking a bit. "I don't know why you're trying to hide your power, but you're definitely stronger than me, even without all the water," Belial said.

"Haha... You guys are too nice!" Lamia began to float in the air. "With the distance you've crossed, getting to Emerald City shouldn't take more than a few weeks! I can't enter because they won't let me in, so tell me what it's like if we ever meet again!" She then flew off.

"That girl is rather modest." Belial said.

“I can get some” David offered. He jumped into the water. Carefully searching the area around the ship until he found a small school of fish. Using his gravity manipulation, he clumped them together, simultaneously crushing their brains to kill them painlessly. He slowly levitated these fish into the air, and placed them into a few buckets on the ship.

"oooooh noooo~ Whatever will I do?" Merlin casually said
Merlin could feel his entire body lose its ability to move in an instant, "Nothing. Just get insulted." Two pieces of bread were slapped against his cheeks as somebody began to yell at him.

"YOU BLOODY WANKER! YOU DIPSHIT! YOU ABSOLUTE BUFFOON!"

Yelled Gordon Ramsay.

(Note: Gordon Ramsay cannot deal any sort of damage, but can negate all abilities lol.)

Back