• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

The group made their way into the mouth of the cave, which seemed to go through the frost giant. Whoever had constructed the bridge leading into the mouth of the cave, and more than likely the contents inside, would have had to do so after the frost giant's death. Either way, they kept moving.

As they did, Mira was searching every timeline to see if there was one where those creatures would have appeared. Suprisingly, there wasn't one. Out of the various possibilities, there wasn't one where those beings should have appeared. That was strange, and even a bit unnerving.

"So you're telling me you have no idea what those things were back there? Or why they were that strong?" Zonolo asked.

"I checked every timeline, there was none where those creatures appeared. At all..." Mira answered.

"Weird..."

"They weren't that difficult when we decided to go all out..." Yamato said.

"But still, it's weird that they technically shouldn't exist, yet were here to fight us in the first place..." Boros said.

"And as strong as they were... Something's up..." Zonolo said, "Now the question is... what is it?"

Inside the cave, There were multiple large platforms, what appeared to be forests growing on a lot of them. There was also a cold river separating both sides of the cave, which appeared to wind down to no end...

o-CAVE-900.jpg

"We're on the right path..." Mira said, "The ice melted into water, meaning that Muspelheim's temperature is having more of an influence here than outside the cave..."

"So the hotter it gets, the closer we are to Muspelheim?" Zonolo asked.

"Indeed."

"Muspelheim is known for its unnaturally high temperature. All the realm is warm enough to be a forge and rich enough in resources to craft an infinite amount of weapons for an army of equal size..." Yamato added.

"Huh..." Zonolo said, absorbing the information.

The group wandered deeper into the cave. Surprisingly, there was very little living there, and not much of it tried to attack the group. So, they would take a short break and train with each other. And with those ice soldiers being a mystery, and it being unknown if they could show up again at any time, they would need all the training they could get.

Meanwhile, back in the white realm, Lady Autrice got up, making her way down toward the infinitely expansive white realm beyond her room. Upon entering the expanse, Ignis and Glacies appeared, kneeling down.

"We have an idea of their strength now..." Glacies said.

"If they had that much trouble against her ice cavalry, they'll be no match for us..." Ignis chimed in.

"I'm well aware, and I believe they instinctively know it as well," Lady Autrice said, "They're seeking more power as we speak. Do not let this one battle make you arrogant. You are dismissed..."

Lady Autrice turned around, returning to her room as Glacies and Ignis walked away. There, she sat on her chair and crossed her legs with a smile.
The group went deeper into the cave, dashing through the cave for several days, taking time to spar and rest before repeating the process and making more headway. This process repeated for another month. At the end of the cave, they say what appeared to be a pool of water that looked very shallow, yet very deep all at once. However, it was cut off from the river that they had seen earlier throughout the cave. Zonolo dipped his head into the water, looking through to see whether it was deep or shallow. What he noticed was another cavern entirely underneath, and it was upside down. He pulled his head out of the water and looked toward his teammates.

"This has got to be the way to the next area..." He said, "There's a weird cave area and everything's upside down."

"Indeed," Mira said, "The realm of Hvolfi is vertically opposite to the realms both above and below it."

Zonolo climbed back through, walking on the "floor" of the Hvolfi Cavern. Yamato, Boros and Mira all followed suit. Apparently, the gravity also flowed in the opposite direction. Walking through the cavern, they noticed that it was beginning to get hotter, and that there was a reddish glow that began to illuminate Hvolfi.

"We're definitely getting close!" Yamato exclaimed, "I can feel it!"

"I can't," Boros said, "Heat like this doesn't come close to affecting this body..."

As they made their way toward what they believed to be lava, a massive rock-like creature appeared. It towered over them all, appearing to be at least several hundred feet tall.

gigalith_by_allswansarewhite-d4u7zy1%2B%25281%2529.jpg

"Do you know what that is?" Zonolo asked.

"Verndari, the guardian of the door..." Mira said, "Once it's defeated, we can proceed to the next realm..."

"I was hoping you'd say that..." Yamato said, wielding her kanabo as she rushed toward Verndari. The beast roared, launching a blast of energy toward Yamato and launching her backwards.

"That's more like it..." She said, rushing back in. This time, the others got involved as well, engaging in battle against the guardian.

“Well…if she wanted one….I wouldn’t…uh….mind” David said, turning even redder.
"Id give it to her whether she wanted it or not!" Merlin responded
"Not in the eyes of me," Belial said. "If anything, me making jokes about my mother's sexual life makes it even funnier because I'm her son. Satire is multiplicable, after all."
"You just don't know what Incest is do you~?"

As the group talked valiantly about the size of Rory's glorious, humongous, monster penis that could **** an amazon queen into submission, the atmosphere around the ship began to violently thicken. Kiara jumped up, bleeding from her nose.

"Huh..?"

She wiped the Emerald Green blood using her sleeve, breathing heavily. "Ugh..." The water around the group began to thicken considerably somehow, as the black mist that was helping the boat move began quake and shake, letting out grotesque sounds.

"What is this..?" Belial thought.

(Biome theme.)

Back