• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Rory ... ! Don't -...." The woman turned around swiftly, unable to bear the sight of her in so much pain. Unimaginable pain. She nearly had to clench her eyes just from seeing her in such a state. And because of her. "You're hurting yourself -- !" She blurted out, as if that could ever stop her determination. But as she fell to the ground, so too did she kneel, knees closer to the dirt as she had ever been. But she held her hand nonetheless, it's twin pressing up against her cheek, gently wiping away the blood and helping her up against the rock.

"I want nothing more to. Believe me ... but I'm not so sure if Paradise can exist in the world I've seen. I'd like to believe it ... it sounds so wonderful, the way you talk about it. I adored it. You have a bit of hope that I lost when I -- when I lost him." Her thumb gently presses itself against her skin, offering gentle rubs to ease her into bliss. Her eyes directly stared into hers. "But you have to relax now. For me." Eyes went aglow -- for the first time, attempting to use her hypnosis in a way to help, rather than harm.
"Hehe.. Wh- What made you like me so much, I thought-- we were rivals.. Ha.. Haha..!" She fell back into unconsciousness, her entire body going limp as she slept like a boulder. Not because of the hypnosis, well partially because of it, but also because not even her will could keep her moving when she was in such an impossibly injured condition. She snored like a grizzly bear.

"Hehe.. Wh- What made you like me so much, I thought-- we were rivals.. Ha.. Haha..!" She fell back into unconsciousness, her entire body going limp as she slept like a boulder. Not because of the hypnosis, well partially because of it, but also because not even her will could keep her moving when she was in such an impossibly injured condition. She snored like a grizzly bear.
"That's right ... Rivals can like each other too, can't they? Our dances together were ... beautiful ... " The scientist's fingers ran themselves through her hair whilst her hand swerved underneath her body to end up lifting her in a bridal-style position. She looks towards Eonara with a serious glance, a far cry from the slightly teasing, yet genuinely happy smile she gave Rory moments prior -- then began to walk towards the cabin, the unconscious captain in tow. "I know ... "

"That's right ... Rivals can like each other too, can't they? Our dances together were ... beautiful ... " The scientist's fingers ran themselves through her hair whilst her hand swerved underneath her body to end up lifting her in a bridal-style position. She looks towards Eonara with a serious glance, a far cry from the slightly teasing, yet genuinely happy smile she gave Rory moments prior -- then began to walk towards the cabin, the unconscious captain in tow. "I know ... "
"If you both going to **** please close the doors and put noise cancellers on. Don't want you two disbursing the rest jot that I would mind." He said to them.

Eonara opened the door for her to reveal an comfortable interior with two beds, with an expansion and third one fully created in another room, with one bed clearly designed for sustaining someone, as it had several blood loss treatments beside it, and a fully stocked bookshelf to one side of the room and a fully stocked medical supplies drawer to the opposite side. Both beds had a bedside table with a drawer and a lamp that had five settings of brightness for comfort purposes, with one light directly above the bed with the sustaining area, a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of normal food, and food for a patient. Completed with two restrooms and two showers

"Oh, and we need to have a planet!" The dark god said as he snapped his fingers, causing all damages to the dream earth to be repaired

''I am really useless. I barely did anything during the 3 waves. I left the battlefield in the 1st,just watched in the 2nd,got my most of my body destroyed, pretty much was deadweight in this weight.'' he thought to himself.

''Thats it i am going to be useful no more sitting in the sideline i can`t let myself be overshadowed by the rest' he said to himself in that instance unbeknownst to him or the others he gained a new power that he didn`t know in the momment

Eonara opened the door for her to reveal an comfortable interior with two beds, with an expansion and third one fully created in another room, with one bed clearly designed for sustaining someone, as it had several blood loss treatments beside it, and a fully stocked bookshelf to one side of the room and a fully stocked medical supplies drawer to the opposite side. Both beds had a bedside table with a drawer and a lamp that had five settings of brightness for comfort purposes, with one light directly above the bed with the sustaining area, a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of normal food, and food for a patient. Completed with two restrooms and two showers

"Oh, and we need to have a planet!" The dark god said as he snapped his fingers, causing all damages to the dream earth to be repaired
Elizabeth set the captain down upon a bed, tucking her in as she did so. She looked upon the supplies and took a few that she needed. Prior to her entering the dream, she worked as a nurse for those heavily injured considering the circumstances. With a heavy sigh as her form morphed itself back into her original figure, she began to work at the wounds she possessed and did her very best to patch them up with the technology she had available to her and the equipment she was given.

"I'll take care of her.... " She affirmed, feeling as if some sense of relief had washed over her. For now, it was over. They had survived.

"If you put your mind to it you are not useless, you probably have the powers and abilities to persevere. But doing nothing Notable does not mean you are useless, it just means you have not allowed yourself to really fight yet." Joseph said with some wisdom

"I don't know." Jotaro said

A Cafe appeared opposite side to the hut reading "Devil's diner"

"I swear..." Archaon angrily muttered

"Im wasted! Let's go get something to eat!" Joseph said, walking towards the diner

"Fine gramps..." Jotaro said as well

"I wonder what those ******* nerds are coming up with now..." Yharim said jokingly, breaking the fourth wall again

Rory swiftly got up in her bed, staring blankly into space, still in a delirious state. "...Ah." She felt her chest and her arms, noticing the multitude of bandages she was wrapped in.

"Hm..." She slowly got up, stumbling over a bit. "These clothes suck." She exited the hut, covered in nothing but bandages. She entered the diner, sitting at a booth chair. "Milk."

She wanted some milk.

"Coming right up Rory!" The Dark God said, dressed in a stereotypical chef outfit and warped a glass of milk into existence

Eonara followed Rory in and sat down,

Meanwhile...

"Interesting... it seems by absorbing the higher dimensional being you have partly become one yourself, don't do anything brash, I believe you have recovered enough to go for short walks." the robotic being said

"Can I leave my pocket dimension?" Relanak asked

"Not until you have control over your space warping powers again, we don't want a repeat of Ceaseless Void."

"That is true..."

"I'll be checking on Rory now. Eonara and Elizabeth may be able to keep someone alive but they don't have access to the tech I do." Draedon said with a swift calm as he exited through a portal

Draedon swiftly scanned the area and strutted into the diner and merely sat down to watch Rory, the blue lights he called eyes glowing

A Cafe appeared opposite side to the hut reading "Devil's diner"

"I swear..." Archaon angrily muttered

"Im wasted! Let's go get something to eat!" Joseph said, walking towards the diner

"Fine gramps..." Jotaro said as well

"I wonder what those ******* nerds are coming up with now..." Yharim said jokingly, breaking the fourth wall again
Urial walks into the cafe and sits down "Hello, I'd like to order as many eggs as you can give me. Literally all the eggs you can give me."

"I think that omelet should be good enough." Urial said, handing him a small piece of paper. Upon further inspection, it just looks like a crudely cut piece of paper colored green with an infinity sign on it and Urial's face poorly drawn in the center.

"Coming right up Rory!" The Dark God said, dressed in a stereotypical chef outfit and warped a glass of milk into existence

Eonara followed Rory in and sat down,

Meanwhile...

"Interesting... it seems by absorbing the higher dimensional being you have partly become one yourself, don't do anything brash, I believe you have recovered enough to go for short walks." the robotic being said

"Can I leave my pocket dimension?" Relanak asked

"Not until you have control over your space warping powers again, we don't want a repeat of Ceaseless Void."

"That is true..."

"I'll be checking on Rory now. Eonara and Elizabeth may be able to keep someone alive but they don't have access to the tech I do." Draedon said with a swift calm as he exited through a portal

Draedon swiftly scanned the area and strutted into the diner and merely sat down to watch Rory, the blue lights he called eyes glowing
"I can see you, yknow." Rory remarked, pointing to Draedon as she calmly sipped her milk.

"In fact... I think I can see the Quantum Structure of everything within a 250 million mile radius... Heh, it's very riveting. I hate it." She chuckled a bit...

"You some sort of stalker? It's not nice to just sit there, come sit down." She patted the seat next to hers, urging him to come sit with her.

"I can see you, yknow." Rory remarked, pointing to Draedon as she calmly sipped her milk.

"In fact... I think I can see the Quantum Structure of everything within a 250 million mile radius... Heh, it's very riveting. I hate it." She chuckled a bit...

"You some sort of stalker? It's not nice to just sit there, come sit down." She patted the seat next to hers, urging him to come sit with her.
"Draedon isn't one for talking, he is likely waiting until you are done so he can do a full analysis on your condition." Eonara walked over and whispered as Draedon didn't even twitch a single bit of his quantam structure

"Whatever." She shrugged, it didn't matter. She just wanted to enjoy her milk. She soon did finish it, and got up, stretching out. "First order of business, get some good ******* clothes." She walked out of the diner, and back into the hut.

"I'll use the atoms around me." She held her hand out, and using the Extinction Dream, easily manifested her preferred clothes.

"Yeah, this is a much preferable getup to just being in bandages all the time."
3cc6881f2780137ef9b8196476058c351ebbfa84_hq.jpg

"Military uniforms have always been my thing, but I'd never tried one on until now. It's rather comfy."

f5f28ede3549bfc0dda057eeff644737bc44688d.jpg

Another figure enters the room, slowly removing the goggles from her forehead and setting them down at the table. An exhausted sigh as she sits down for breakfast, wiping some sweat off of her skin. This last armor upgrade was tricky -- might even be considered nigh-out the realm of possibility a few days ago, but with the data she's collected, it's at the very least feasible. If only she could see it in action.

"Morning ... "

"I recommend that you avoid extreme physical action for a week, it's part of the reason Relanak isn't here. Going for walks is fine as long as you don't exert yourself." Draedon said calmly, clearly sharing his thoughts on her current condition

"Better safe then sorry when you are dealing with Higher-dimensional wounds on a three-dimensional body." Draedon said as he began tinkering with a machine that was clearly far beyond even Elizabeth's tech

"Well, the chief doctor has spoken I guess..." Eonara said almost regretting Draedon's presence here

Urial, along with Ahriman and his troops, teleported from the diner to Archaon's castle and his pyramid. Once he got there, he let out a psychic signal to Archaon, telepathically telling him to: "Come to your castle. We must speak."

Masayoshi then tried to find another practical usage for her abilities. She had only used her ability to see through time up to a point where she saw the greatest short-term success. However, why not use it to foresee future threats and better achieve long-term successes? And so, the Harmonist began to peer even further through time, and in more timelines, to better ensure victory.

Meanwhile, Towa had taken note of the statistics/energy/power she had stolen from the calamity they fought. Perhaps she could make some kind of use of this in the future, or maybe it was the first step in achieving her goals?

"You and I have both seen what Rory's capable of. Given her... distain for our group as a whole, I believe it would be best to move our place of operations elsewhere and not on the literal other side of the planet as she can still target it. Preferably somewhere that only we can access" Urial said

Back