• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Ahriman lifted his hand and began to warp reality, shifting the ground and creating a direct pathway into the core. The strain from his previous attacks and this one, caused him to collapse to the ground, falling unconscious from the strain it put him under. As he fell, his millions of soldiers began to march forward towards the core, firing upon it as they did.

"Who said I was planning to fight ... ? There's ... no fighting this ... "

Any confidence in her voice that she might have had was lost. Her head sunk low before raising upwards to meet the engulfing core that hovered in the sky. Streaming tears swept down her cheeks. Broken, without cause to go on, she begged the
Calamity itself to come forth and kill her. Clenching her chest with her free hand, her entire figure trembled.

"We're dead. There's no point in dreaming anymore ... "
The calamity did not respond. It seemingly could not here. It seemingly was not even alive. Until...

"Do you despair, Child?"​

The planet spoke to her, the planet spoke to everything that stood on it.

"Do you desire death?"​

It spoke in an emotionless, monotone voice, like a machine.

"I have lived for time beyond time, grasped the ends of infinity itself, and have seen what most mortals would consider the Throne of God. Yet, I do not understand your despair. I never will."

A spike made of Earth formed in the ground pointed directly at Elizabeth's heart.

"If you desire death, then I will grant it to you."​

The calamity did not respond. It seemingly could not here. It seemingly was not even alive. Until...

"Do you despair, Child?"​

The planet spoke to her, the planet spoke to everything that stood on it.

"Do you desire death?"​

It spoke in an emotionless, monotone voice, like a machine.

"I have lived for time beyond time, grasped the ends of infinity itself, and have seen what most mortals would consider the Throne of God. Yet, I do not understand your despair. I never will."

A spike made of Earth formed in the ground pointed directly at Elizabeth's heart.

"If you desire death, then I will grant it to you."​

" . . ."

She opened her eyes in a cold sweat, looking at the tendril and coming to a realization, her analytical mind activating. It was sentient. So many thoughts of despair and overwhelming mental fatigue striking her mind -- even without the physical threat of the Earth piercing her chest, she could feel herself already dying inside. And yet. Her brows clenched and she gritted her teeth.

"Death isn't what I desire ... I just desire escape. Ergo ... "

She suddenly gave a small salute towards the tendril as she spread her arms outwards, as if skydiving through the rift.

"I don't need you ... "

The scientist would be sent towards the capital, flowing in the portal's stream until catching the sight of the golden building. Preparation. That was all she needed to be brilliant. Only a few seconds or two. She'd made the proper equipment to deal with her foes' abilities in record time in-between waves. A devious grin emerged onto her face as she walked towards it. He was correct, after all. Her father wouldn't do to see her dead like this. He'd want to see her making every moment of her last breath making the enemy suffer.

"Do you all desire to fight me? Why? I was created by you. The despair of human's birth calamities. The hope of humans creates Dreamers. One cannot exist without the other."​

The being showed no signs of attacking. It showed no desire to harm anyone. Most likely, it wanted to analyze those who wanted to kill it, for it didn't understand why.

"All is one under the totality of dimensions, and you are but the playthings of a higher god. So am I. And if you understand that, you will not attempt to thwart me."​

The world rumbled with each word it spoke, it truly was a mere machine, and it wanted to understand why.

"Do you all desire to fight me? Why? I was created by you. The despair of human's birth calamities. The hope of humans creates Dreamers. One cannot exist without the other."​

The being showed no signs of attacking. It showed no desire to harm anyone. Most likely, it wanted to analyze those who wanted to kill it, for it didn't understand why.

"All is one under the totality of dimensions, and you are but the playthings of a higher god. So am I. And if you understand that, you will not attempt to thwart me."​

The world rumbled with each word it spoke, it truly was a mere machine, and it wanted to understand why.
''Because you are messing everything and is causing destruction and death. If you can not just cause these things they wouldn`t want to fight you.'' he said to the calamity.

"remember, I do not care how you use this land and resources within, but if used against me, my fellow council members, or Lord Yharim I will gladly devour your essence!" the voice was extremely serious about this to Elizabeth

Meanwhile...

"there are many reasons why we fight, for home, for friends, for family, for entertainment, and many more. But one thing I know... Is that I will never allow the land I know to be warped like this!!!" Eonara shouted to the being as Stroheim's stomach gun changed to a massive laser, at least 10 meter across at all sides as he fired it screaming something about the glories of German Science

Relanak transformed into his true form and charged the core with reckless abandon and Yharon sent thousands of fire lances at the Core, Eonara struck with dark magics that would normally destroy the soul of any living being they came in contact with them, but they did no such thing here

Yharim appeared, having finished his preparations and overhearing the being talking

"Playthings or not... me, nor my peole will ever die without a true fight!" Yharim shouted to the being

"Then you will never live to hope for a future. Your chances of losing to me go beyond probability or fate. I am simply the stronger individual, therefore, your defeat is guaranteed. If you desire to preserve your life, then you will make the logical decision and cease your aggressive action at once."​

In a mere nanosecond, the core was covered with millions of millions of mystical and physical barriers, born from the despair of everyone in the world, blocking the attacks coming towards it. They could be easily destroyed, but they could be rebuilt so quickly that you'd need to destroy it in one shot to destroy them all, or move insanely fast.

"Anymore violence will result in major retaliation. Cease all violent activites at once."​

"Then you will never live to hope for a future. Your chances of losing to me go beyond probability or fate. I am simply the stronger individual, therefore, your defeat is guaranteed. If you desire to preserve your life, then you will make the logical decision and cease your aggressive action at once."​

In a mere nanosecond, the core was covered with millions of millions of mystical and physical barriers, born from the despair of everyone in the world, blocking the attacks coming towards it. They could be easily destroyed, but they could be rebuilt so quickly that you'd need to destroy it in one shot to destroy them all, or move insanely fast.

"Anymore violence will result in major retaliation. Cease all violent activites at once."​

''Well thats us humans for you stupid, arrogant and not giving a damn about the odds. Its time to use this Gluttony.'' he said trying to drain as much of the calamity power as he can.

Masayoshi examined the area, and began to peer through timelines. She needed to find one where they would in fact prevail here at stopping the Calamity.... Once she found one, she would use her powers to shift the probability of their victory being successful.

"I believe we can stop this..." She said calmly, getting a gauge of where she should go from there to increase the odds of victory.

Masayoshi prepared six duplicates, all of which would stop time one after another. During the stopped time, they would unleash their strongest barrage of attacks toward the core. As soon as one time stop ended, another would begin from another duplicate, and the process would repeat until all the duplicates and the real Masayoshi had stopped time and launched their barrage.

Urial teleported into the area, stretching as he did so. "Hey guys! How's everything going on here...." He sees everything frozen in place with only a few guys moving and attacking a flaming planet and its core "... I'm not even going to ask"

"Welp lets hope that happens because I'm pretty sure anything I throw at it won't work. I mean I could nullify its abilities and if it resists that, I could nullify those resistances, but hey, let's hope that happens buddy." Urial says jokingly as he fires a beam at the barrier to see if it resists it.

"That I can not and will not disclose."​

And with that, it ceased all talking. Not until.. "DAMNIIIIITTT!!!" Not until she started her assault... Rory began to cut down thousands of barriers with her slashes with Durandal and Bakuzan, but it was not enough...

"Cease."​

Over 1.5 million spikes manifested to stab Rory, forcing her to spend her time cutting them down for a few minutes. She was pierced by about 12.

"Your actions are pointless. There is no hope."​

It summoned thousands of meteorites towards her, "SO WHAT?! I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOPE!" She continued to cut down whatever came in her way, gracefully and expertly destroying and parrying hundreds of thousands of projectiles, even those she could not see were cut down.

"Cease."​

It generated more, and more and more and more and more. And she continued to parry and destroy the deadly projectiles, she was pierced and cut by dozens of them, not able to parry them all. "****.." Sure, she could regenerate from mere atoms, but these projectiles were fueled by the power of a Higher-Order being. You get hit, they won't regenerate unless the one who inflicted them healed them for you.

"Cease."​

"Never." She continued to fight against the now billions of projectiles, and she continued to get pierced and fight on evermore...

("What am I doing. .?") She continued to fight.

("I can't win. . . I know that.") She continued to fight...

("There isn't any hope.") She knew that, but why could she not stop her arms from swinging her blades?

("Why do I enjoy this so much. . .?")

She laughed at the rush of adrenaline that this situation gave her... "Hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She hated it, but she loved the blood pumping through her veins, the pain she felt from swinging her blade in ways that allowed her to skillfully parry attacks, all of it fueled her to keep on going.

"That's right, because I can see it.." Her eyes bled like literal waterfalls. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Kill it. Do it now.

I can see everything!!!

f54564347e5e4f41dee98a7a07a82c98.jpg

"Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros. Show me eternity."

(Yeah, that's right. You guys get your cool moments, Rory gets hers. **** you.)

"That I can not and will not disclose."​

And with that, it ceased all talking. Not until.. "DAMNIIIIITTT!!!" Not until she started her assault... Rory began to cut down thousands of barriers with her slashes with Durandal and Bakuzan, but it was not enough...

"Cease."​

Over 1.5 million spikes manifested to stab Rory, forcing her to spend her time cutting them down for a few minutes. She was pierced by about 12.

"Your actions are pointless. There is no hope."​

It summoned thousands of meteorites towards her, "SO WHAT?! I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOPE!" She continued to cut down whatever came in her way, gracefully and expertly destroying and parrying hundreds of thousands of projectiles, even those she could not see were cut down.

"Cease."​

It generated more, and more and more and more and more. And she continued to parry and destroy the deadly projectiles, she was pierced and cut by dozens of them, not able to parry them all. "****.." Sure, she could regenerate from mere atoms, but these projectiles were fueled by the power of a Higher-Order being. You get hit, they won't regenerate unless the one who inflicted them healed them for you.

"Cease."​

"Never." She continued to fight against the now billions of projectiles, and she continued to get pierced and fight on evermore...

("What am I doing. .?") She continued to fight.

("I can't win. . . I know that.") She continued to fight...

("There isn't any hope.") She knew that, but why could she not stop her arms from swinging her blades?

("Why do I enjoy this so much. . .?")

She laughed at the rush of adrenaline that this situation gave her... "Hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She hated it, but she loved the blood pumping through her veins, the pain she felt from swinging her blade in ways that allowed her to skillfully parry attacks, all of it fueled her to keep on going.

"That's right, because I can see it.." Her eyes bled like literal waterfalls. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Kill it. Do it now.

I can see everything!!!

f54564347e5e4f41dee98a7a07a82c98.jpg

"Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros. Show me eternity."

(Yeah, that's right. You guys get your cool moments, Rory gets hers. **** you.)
"Wow you look injured here let me help Event Denial." He said using his power to turn the event of Rory getting injured to an illusion.

Back