• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Unlike Yharim I cannot simply warp entire cities across galaxies, though there is someone who can, but as already shown he is too busy being a complete useless piece of shit to move the place for us... But I can warp trillions of people across dimensions, it would require The Dark God to create a pocket dimension for us however, and then hope that Relanak is either dead, or can't break in by force." Archaon said with some disdain for the dark god but serious nonetheless

"Hmm. A shame. I will try and figure something out, hopefully I can think of something before we're attacked. My powers have strengthened, I can now clearly see the possible futures, with everyone in them, and in all the ones I've seen yet, we fight. Some we win, others we lose, but none the less, conflict is inevitable." Urial said solemnly.

"What are you guys talking about?" The newly dressed Rory walked up to both Archaon and Urial, easily locating the castle. She then looked around in awe of the scenery of the castle, "Ohh! What a nice place you have here! I expected it to be way harder to locate though-

She then looked at both Archaon and Urial. "25,984,786,879,932. 19,876,789,975. That's how many times I've fought each of you." She then placed her hands on both of their shoulders, "So, what're you talking about? Planning some meticulous plot I've gotta stop?"

Before archaon could say anything The Dark God appeared

"How arrogant of you to try and ruin my favored playthings... I think we need this in a pocket dimension don't you think?" The Dark God sounded almost surprised by Rory's confidence, but his own arrogance was clear as he spoke

"Well there aren't any calamities to fight, no bad guys to kill, no people to save. So I'm sort of desperate for something to do besides constantly fight in my head. Fighting everyone you've ever fought simultaneously constantly is an incredibly grating experience." She then leans against a wall.

"Fight, don't fight, I don't care. As long as Archaon doesn't do anything evil or horrible like he usually does I'll be fine with whatever he doesn't." She sounded casual, holding no hint of malice in her voice.

"Though if we did fight, I'm sure I could crush you." Archaon, not Dark God.

"No no no. A pocket dimension won't be necessary. We have nothing to hide and besides, what exactly would we even do there, sit around and play games and watch everyone else do the dirty work for us? Actually that sounds pretty good but we still have this castle." Urial said.

As he did, he hoped the Dark God would read his mind as he thought the following "I'm going to say I'm going to teleport back to the pyramid to rest up. When I do, transport me to some pocket dimension. I'll make preparations there and we'll keep this castle as a cover up. Please tell me you're reading my mind and not just staring us suffering."

"Welp, I'm going to go rest in my pyramid. Warping reality really takes a lot out of you, y'know. Welp, goodbye" he said as he teleported

"I'll be teleporting 500 miles west to burn down a city and physically and psychologically torture every inside in the most painful way possible! See you there~" the Dark God did as he said he would

(I have standards so I am not describing any of the downright ******* evil and sadistic shit happening...)

Urial teleported inside his pyramid and just sat there for a bit, hoping the Dark God actually read his mind before realizing 'why the **** would he do that randomly'. So he just teleported to the city he said he would be burning down.

Rory then stared into space. "Hm. I lost. Lost again too." She'd already analyzed the Dark God and began endlessly looping her fight with him in her head. "Oh, that's rather interesting..." She then smirked a bit, ignoring Dark God's shit. She knew she couldn't win, as she'd already lost 750,876 times to him. But she did find out an interesting fact about him after fighting him.

"Whatever, call me when someone I can win against does something evil." She then teleported back to her previous location, and two Pandora.

"Well that's... unsettling to say the least." Urial said, walking over to the Dark God (I assume he has some sort of physical form. I can't really tell if he's supposed to be an actual physical entity or some intangible ghost type thing) "Hey, read my mind real quick" he said to him "Teleport me into a pocket dimension, don't do anything else, just teleport me there before Rory shows up or something" he thought, hoping the Dark God actually listened to him and wasn't paying as much attention to the torture

(Unless he is shape shifting his average form is that of a pitch black being that absorbs all light with pure red eyes)

"I heard you the first time, I will leave perfect copies of you, Archaon and your followers as decoys!" The Dark God snapped his fingers and did just that

After finishing up his steak breakfast at the dinner. He left a sizable tip, and left. Reaching out a hand, he forcibly teared space apart, ripping it apart as if it was cardboard, creating a portal to a completely different location. Stepping through the portal, he suddenly found himself in what looked to be a gym. Complete with punching bags, barbells, and various other objects and machines to aid in working out. This old gym had been Tigers go to spot to workout since he had arrived in dreamworld, and held a special place in his heart. The room itself was modified with extinction dream, adjusting itself to the user’s strength. Because of this, the workouts always remained challenging, regardless of how strong King Tiger became.

“This will be a good place to test out my new ability” King Tiger said to himself.

walking up to one of the punching bags King Tiger pulled his fist back, before launching a full power punch at the punching bag, with enough force to send it flying, even with the rooms added durability.

the punching bag…didn’t budge. It was as if he had never even touched it. It sat their suspended by a steel chain, completely unaffected by a blow that would normally have reduced planets to rubble.

King Tiger smiled and continued to attack the bag, launching his entire arsenal of abilities at the object. And yet….the bag remained still. As if all those attacks were simply gusts of airs from a weak summer breeze.

“Phew, I think I got the hang of it” he said, sitting down on the ground. King Tiger had done it. Developing what he felt to be the ultimate defense. The blows against the punching bag were powerful, more powerful than anything he had used before. Enough to demolish the punching bag and even the entire room around him. And yet….nothing happened. Why?

The answer was causality. Most action can be split into two categories. Cause, and effect. But what would happen if their was no effect after an action? Leaving only the cause? The answer was…nothing. after every blow, every kick, punch, headbutt, and knee that King Tiger performed on the bag, he was simaltiously removing the “effect” of his blows. Reducing even the most powerful attacks he did to nothingness.

King Tiger continued to sit their, wondering if their were ways to increase his defense even further. He knew that while this ability was powerful, their it was guaranteed it would work against the more powerful dreamers, who may have surpassed the bounds of causality entirely. Still though, he was pleased with his efforts and resolved to continue to train himself to reach new heights.

"Thank you" Urial replied as he teleported into a pocket dimension. "Welp, let's get to work." he said as he started to manipulate the dimension. In mere moments he transformed the entire realm, warping it and creating entire cities and castles. Spires formed from the ground, ships, weapons all of it within an instant. Dark storms formed above the realm and covered the skies. He transformed the barren dimension into a purely chaotic realm, perfect for them and the exact thing Yharim would despise.
Commorragh.jpg

A Cafe appeared opposite side to the hut reading "Devil's diner"

"I swear..." Archaon angrily muttered

"Im wasted! Let's go get something to eat!" Joseph said, walking towards the diner

"Fine gramps..." Jotaro said as well

"I wonder what those ******* nerds are coming up with now..." Yharim said jokingly, breaking the fourth wall again
''I would a chicken Briyani or a Burger non veg.'' he asked

Urial transformed into his daemon form, growing large wings and walked into a large ornate castle in which two thrones sit atop a massive staircase. He flew and landed on top, sitting upon one of the thrones. "Dark God!" he cried out "Remove the decoys, I have no further use for them." As the decoys vanished from the world, he flicked his wrist and teleported Ahriman into the room. Ahriman knelt before Urial and Urial began to speak "Ahriman, my son, you are to act in my stead within the other world. I am sending a thousand soldiers with you to guard the castle there. Relay any important information you gather to me and please, do not disappoint me" Ahriman nodded. "Yes my liege" he said as Urial teleported him out of the pocket dimension and into the real world.

Urial stretched his body on the throne and started to rest. The realm was the size of a planet and the cities and spires themselves were extending far into the sky and even on it. Needless to say, he was tired and he began to rest.

In the other world, Ahriman and a thousand other soldiers were suddenly at Archaon's castle. Ahriman looked around to see if there was anyone there, he saw no one. "All of you, guard this place and do not leave your posts until told to." Ahriman ordered. All the soldiers followed his command as Ahriman began to travel throughout the world, intending to scout out potential threats and to further examine ones that already existed.

(It's time for Mark to get his protagonist moment haha)

Mark walked away, it was not that he did not care about Rory, rather he felt a curiosity about something, the reason he joined the monarchists is because they are not restricted by the law, but if someone ever read Mark's file they would notice that he hasn't done anything like assassinations or damage to areas, what motivates mark is one thing.

Answers, he have always had a question, if calamities are the set of despair of humans that manifests in the dreamWorld, why did the DreamWorld not overload itself with calamities just after the fall of the meteorite?

Regardless of the time that will pass, the impact affects people physically, psychologically and emotionally, he knows, this place should be full of monsters of destruction.

something was wrong, there is a force that prevented the appearance of calamities from the beginning and the reason why they are appearing more powerful is because this "Force" is weakening? or is this something pre-programmed, as if someone or something is choosing which Calamity should go and they are not random attacks?

@azontr

"I need answers and I will do whatever it takes." he said as he moved in search of Nil, he knew he was not dead, Nil would not let himself be killed for anything.

Many stray people led Marcus to Nil, he was a rather popular figure among the poor and Rich alike, but they couldn't give him a definitive answer since Nil was always moving around, as an information Broker should. But fortunately, the man came to him... Nonchalantly smoking a cigarette.

"What do you want, nightmare?" He threw the cigarette to the ground, and began to walk towards him. "If your here to fight, don't. I don't do that stuff."

"Dumbass." Nil stopped leaning onto the wall, standing up straight, looking directly at Marcus and the Majin.

"Despair doesn't die. It's a primordial emotion. Since the beginning of time and the worlds beyond time, everything has despaired in one way or another. How big do you think the Dream World even is?" He said, sighing at the ignorance of the two.

"Every time a person dreams, it creates a universal emotion. Time and space, light and dark, all dualistic concepts fighting against each other for dominance. Calamities are the despair, the dread of humanity clumped into a small multiversal entity (not literal, if it was, then everyone would be 2-C.) The power varies depending on how much despair they were created from. That previous calamity was so powerful because it was a being from a Higher-Dimension, and because it lived to bring despair. It rejected the concept of hope so completely, that it became a machine."
ECx4KZpXYAAJCgF.jpg:large

Elizabeth enjoys some noodles.
(Lol.)

"Mmm despair mmmmm, that explains why there are still Calamities, but why are they paying attention to this part of Dreamworld? It is not like we are in a fictional story where the powerful bad guys attack the good ones because yes, it will be because there is hope here and is like a flashlight that draws them like moths to the light? " he said

"Aren't you leaving something out? Didn't the Calamity say something about a "higher god"? Or are you leaving that part out for convenience?" The Dark God appeared and said
"I wasn't asked about that, so I'm not gonna talk about it. Hell, I don't even want to." Nil shrugged, immediately recognize what it was. They already agreed on what was to be asked, and so he wouldn't allow more terms to be added.

"Mmm despair mmmmm, that explains why there are still Calamities, but why are they paying attention to this part of Dreamworld? It is not like we are in a fictional story where the powerful bad guys attack the good ones because yes, it will be because there is hope here and is like a flashlight that draws them like moths to the light? " he said
"I told you despair is a primordial emotion. It doesn't die. Can you even begin to comprehend the amount of negative emotions have piled up throughout history? Now that the real Earth is pretty much a wasteland, the despair accumulated through history is seeping directly into the Dream World. It doesn't only happen here, yknow. It happens everywhere. I've seen it. The places you guys can't get to, the places you guys can't save... Well, I'd say its way worse than whatever this weird gremlin next to me does for kicks by a longshot." He pointed to the Dark God.

"Dumbass." Nil stopped leaning onto the wall, standing up straight, looking directly at Marcus and the Majin.

"Despair doesn't die. It's a primordial emotion. Since the beginning of time and the worlds beyond time, everything has despaired in one way or another. How big do you think the Dream World even is?" He said, sighing at the ignorance of the two.

"Every time a person dreams, it creates a universal emotion. Time and space, light and dark, all dualistic concepts fighting against each other for dominance. Calamities are the despair, the dread of humanity clumped into a small multiversal entity (not literal, if it was, then everyone would be 2-C.) The power varies depending on how much despair they were created from. That previous calamity was so powerful because it was a being from a Higher-Dimension, and because it lived to bring despair. It rejected the concept of hope so completely, that it became a machine."

(Lol.)
''If despair can form calamities, what about hope. If it is dualistic there must a counterpart to the calamities.'' he asked Nil.

"I understand no matter what happens, emotions are simply the seeds that generated calamities and will continue to exist until everything is a sea of absolute chaos." said Mark understanding what Nil is talking about, Rory and Pandora's efforts were useless even if they manage to create a paradise, it is only a matter of time for the cycle to repeat, because whenever there is hope and faith there will be fear that that hope and faith will end badly (unless ultimately you did a PIS, to weaken/Destroy the calamities)

''If despair can form calamities, what about hope. If it is dualistic there must a counterpart to the calamities.'' he asked Nil.
"You gonna pay me for that info, kid?" He said, looking at the Majin.
(unless ultimately you did a PIS, to weaken/Destroy the calamities)
(Why the **** would I do that? Their currently the main threat lol)

Masayoshi saw something in an alternate timeline: a plethora of abilities that she had no idea were at her disposal, simply due to the fact that she primarily stuck with temporal attacks, and would occasionally use something spatial related. However, there were a great deal of abilities present there that she had not utilized. Observing each ability she saw in front of her across all of the different timelines, she then assimilated all of these abilities for herself, picking up the same level of mastery over them that she had seen prior, almost as if she had known about them the entire time, because in a way, she did...

Meanwhile, Towa looked toward all of the individuals. Perhaps she could further gather power from them and put it to good use...

"Whatever happens with you... it shall be quite a show." The Dark God revealed a white smile and created a massive pile of gold coins and teleported away to Elizabeth's location, sitting down on a seat he created

"Enjoying yourself?" The Dark God said in a neutral tone, his red eyes staring into Elizabeth's

Back