• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"That I can not and will not disclose."​

And with that, it ceased all talking. Not until.. "DAMNIIIIITTT!!!" Not until she started her assault... Rory began to cut down thousands of barriers with her slashes with Durandal and Bakuzan, but it was not enough...

"Cease."​

Over 1.5 million spikes manifested to stab Rory, forcing her to spend her time cutting them down for a few minutes. She was pierced by about 12.

"Your actions are pointless. There is no hope."​

It summoned thousands of meteorites towards her, "SO WHAT?! I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOPE!" She continued to cut down whatever came in her way, gracefully and expertly destroying and parrying hundreds of thousands of projectiles, even those she could not see were cut down.

"Cease."​

It generated more, and more and more and more and more. And she continued to parry and destroy the deadly projectiles, she was pierced and cut by dozens of them, not able to parry them all. "****.." Sure, she could regenerate from mere atoms, but these projectiles were fueled by the power of a Higher-Order being. You get hit, they won't regenerate unless the one who inflicted them healed them for you.

"Cease."​

"Never." She continued to fight against the now billions of projectiles, and she continued to get pierced and fight on evermore...

("What am I doing. .?") She continued to fight.

("I can't win. . . I know that.") She continued to fight...

("There isn't any hope.") She knew that, but why could she not stop her arms from swinging her blades?

("Why do I enjoy this so much. . .?")

She laughed at the rush of adrenaline that this situation gave her... "Hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She hated it, but she loved the blood pumping through her veins, the pain she felt from swinging her blade in ways that allowed her to skillfully parry attacks, all of it fueled her to keep on going.

"That's right, because I can see it.." Her eyes bled like literal waterfalls. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Breakthrough. Kill it. Do it now.

I can see everything!!!

f54564347e5e4f41dee98a7a07a82c98.jpg

"Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros. Show me eternity."

(Yeah, that's right. You guys get your cool moments, Rory gets hers. **** you.)
Towa would appear, using her own Burning God Meteors to counter the meteors the Calamity sends.

"I don't care much for this girl aside from her power, but you still need to be stopped," Towa said, "Though I'd love to take some of that power of yours..."

Towa would begin to utilize her Statistics Stealing on the Calamity, attempting to steal some of its power for herself.

(Nice. Two dudes who can warp reality as they wish... sitting around drinking beer or some shit while everyone else ******* dies around them)
(The Dark God can do a LOT more then Warp Reality. He is like the most haxed guy here by a long shot in fact, but due to in-character will never do anything other then be a jokester and creator lol)

(The Dark God can do a LOT more then Warp Reality. He is like the most haxed guy here by a long shot in fact, but due to in-character will never do anything other then be a jokester and creator lol)
(Yeah I know but I didn't want to say "Two extremely haxed guys" because that's just inaccurate when comparing them or even just comparing him to some of the other guys)

FxgRmWG.gif

The scientist was back in her natural garb, data manifesting from all around her. The citizens that remained watching her in awe. She had told them earlier to imagine something, dream something hard enough. That was just it -- magic and technology -- voodoo dolls and chants -- electricity -- it all manifested in one thing. one belief that made her passion whole. Weird Science.

"Worry not -- I've a plan."

She whispered to the telepathic entity. Mechanical parts suddenly assembling into something grand, something huge. A gigantic thing that began to form out of pure digital light. Something that the woman put her heart and soul into. Feeble though it might have seemed to some, childish -- in a way, it was her dream. The ground began to rumble and shake. Until a massive, electronic roar pierced the heavens with a sonic scream. The woman stood back in awe as the resources she had acquired came to assemble together, piece by piece, arms spread as if taking in all that this beast had to offer. And for the final piece...

("For the longest time, I didn't understand why you and I were so alike. I was focusing too much on the one-dimensional cartoon when I should have been looking at the shitty remake. We both had something taken from us. Our trust was taken. We thought we might never love again. Destroyed everything we touched out of spite and reveled in the chaos. But deep down -- I am the destroyer of dreams, the Mistress of all Evil. I'm also a Seeker of Darkness. But I do it all for a reason. The missing piece, the missing link that separates me and you -- was that forgotten story. That backstory nobody needed. And it's made me realize something. I'm not just a woman. I'm a chain reaction. A casual nexus. The domino that kicks off a line of falls that goes on forever. I guess you could say that ... I'm Pandora.")

An emerald flame began to envelop her entire body as she stepped forward towards the hulking, robotic monster she had created, channeling all of her summoning dream into that contraption. Slowly, she began to enter it's hatch, slide herself into the pilot's seat and awaken it with a power made out of Dream and Science alike. Using all of her willpower to empower it. Looking up at the eye and at the battlefield before her, the self-made legend began to flap it's wings, it's metal shell springing to life. Maleficent answered her prayer and fell in total sync with her body as it began to shift and change before one's very eyes. No longer just a scary witch --
but someone beautiful. At lightning speeds, it boomed across the skies and thrusted itself towards the battlefield. She eyed the gigantic calamity and pulled a lever, teeth clenched, diving into the heat of battle.

"Now kindly ... GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOX!"

Sleeping+Beauty+-+Dragon%27s+Gate.jpg

Last edited:
"Alright time to see if his works activate Domain Paradise lost." he said and the area started to change to change to a paradise work like the last Calamity. This was a mix of his two ability wonderland and turn illusions. By using his ability to make illusions real he brought wonderland to the reality trying to counter the calamity domain.

paradise-art-04.jpg

Last edited:
Yharim kept his cool as he sent his council back to the capital

"Lets see what happens."
FxgRmWG.gif

The scientist was back in her natural garb, data manifesting from all around her. The citizens that remained watching her in awe. She had told them earlier to imagine something, dream something hard enough. That was just it -- magic and technology -- voodoo dolls and chants -- electricity -- it all manifested in one thing. one belief that made her passion hole.

"Worry not -- I've a plan."

She whispered to the telepathic entity. Mechanical parts suddenly assembling into something grand, something huge. A gigantic thing that began to form out of pure digital light. Something that the woman put her heart and soul into. Feeble though it might have seemed to some, childish -- in a way, it was her dream. The ground began to rumble and shake. Until a massive, electronic roar pierced the heavens with a sonic scream. The woman stood back in awe as the resources she had acquired came to assemble together, piece by piece, arms spread as if taking in all that this beast had to offer. And for the final piece...

("For the longest time, I didn't understand why you and I were so alike. I was focusing too much on the one-dimensional cartoon when I should have been looking at the shitty remake. We both had something taken from us. Our trust was taken. We thought we might never love again. Destroyed everything we touched out of spite and reveled in the chaos. But deep down -- I am the destroyer of dreams, the Mistress of all Evil. I'm also a Seeker of Darkness. But I do it all for a reason. The missing piece, the missing link that separates me and you -- was that forgotten story. That backstory nobody needed. And it's made me realize something. I'm not just a woman. I'm a chain reaction. A casual nexus. The domino that kicks off a line of falls that goes on forever. I guess you could say that ... I'm Pandora.")

An emerald flame began to envelop her entire body as she stepped forward towards the hulking, robotic monster she had created, channeling all of her summoning dream into that contraption. Slowly, she began to enter it's hatch, slide herself into the pilot's seat and awaken it with a power made out of Dream and Science alike. Using all of her willpower to empower it. Looking up at the eye and at the battlefield before her, the self-made legend began to flap it's wings, it's metal shell springing to life. Maleficent answered her prayer and fell in total sync with her body as it began to shift and change before one's very eyes. No longer just a scary witch --
but someone beautiful. At lightning speeds, it boomed across the skies and thrusted itself towards the battlefield. She eyed the gigantic calamity and pulled a lever, teeth clenched, diving into the heat of battle.

"Now kindly ... GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOX!"

Sleeping+Beauty+-+Dragon%27s+Gate.jpg
(There are no people there, otherwise I would have said so, nice thing tho!)

The calamity assaulted Rory in more erratic and impossible ways, like a typhoon of attacks coming from every direction you could think of. Not even her precognition could possibly predict every single attack that was coming towards her...

"Cease. Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease."​

It repeated that word countless times like it was stuck on repeat. It didn't understand.. It couldn't understand why she was continuing to fight in such an insane situation. A situation where she'd normally die in an instant!

"Stop it."​

It fired more attacks.

"Die."​

And more...

"Go away."

Until the number of attacks couldn't be measured with mere numbers. It wasn't just a storm, it was a catastrophe of attacks that swiftly covered the planet with attacks. (The ultimate danmaku.) But...

"HAHAHAHA...!!! HAHAHAHA..!!" She swiftly cut down each and every one of them, and with each one she cut, she cut more, faster, and faster. Why? She wasn't getting any stronger or faster. Hell, she couldn't even see most of them due to how erratic their patterns were!

("I can see them. . . But my head hurts like hell. Like it's about to explode. .") Her mind was assaulted by endless technical possibilities that were instantly engraved into her skull. She'd recorded every fight she's ever fought with another close combat fighter into her very soul and engraved those movements into her nerves to the point they were like her own skills. Muscle memory, facial expressions, even the slightest movements from anyone she'd ever fought were hers now, down to the very history that went behind obtaining them, allowing her to bring them to their full potential and beyond. Even the skills of the Golden King trying his hardest were hers now.

"Troublesome."

And so, the calamity came up with an idea. It was a machine, and so, it analyzed, processed, and acted. It slowly began to match Rory's skillful movements by copying her movements into its database with complete accuracy. Or so it thought...

"What is this. I cannot copy you. What is happening."​

It didn't sound surprised, but it was. Why could he not mimic this girl's movements? Well, if he couldn't copy her movements, he'd just copy whatever ability she was using by analyzing her.

"Error. Impossible. Improbable. What are you?"​

This time, it sounded like it was asking a genuine question. What was this girl? "Sorry, not even I know." A permanent Summoning Dream.

"All I know..." But it wasn't a fictional character.

"Is that It's gonna feel ******* amazing when I carve you into bits!"

A personal summoning, a manifestation of her inner self. She wanted to usher about paradise, but she knew she couldn't do it by herself. So, she needed allies. An endless amount of allies. Her eyes... They showed her Endless possibilities for any given situation and gave her the best course of action. If you couldn't be seen, well, that didn't matter. If you couldn't be foreseen, well, that didn't matter either. Nobody could copy her ability or her skills, not even this supposedly Higher-Order being.

a2um2wn3wk371.jpg

The machine... felt fear.

"Monster. Monster. Monster."​

The calamity felt like it was being attacked by a spear, ax, club, hammer, all at the same time, even though she was simply wielding a sword. "Hahahaha.. That king dipshits skills are pretty useful." She cut down each and every last projectile and attack, turning them all to nothing but atoms, no, not even quarks were left of the attacks due to her absurd precision.

"No matter. You cannot kill me. You cannot."​

"What a silly thing to say? Who said I can't?" She stared intently at the place where the core was stored. "It's permeated with those lines. Those red lines. I've been striking them." The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception... Another ability Rory Summoned from a visual novel she had played for a while as a child, fused with her own Mystic Eyes of Eternity to form the Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros.

"I can feel it. Everytime I strike those lines, the attack gets erased from existence. No.. not even the concept is left. I can't sense it." If she struck those lines, not even the calamities conceptual self would be left to survive.

(See this? Yeah, you couldn't do this. lol)

The calamity assaulted Rory in more erratic and impossible ways, like a typhoon of attacks coming from every direction you could think of. Not even her precognition could possibly predict every single attack that was coming towards her...

"Cease. Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease Cease."​

It repeated that word countless times like it was stuck on repeat. It didn't understand.. It couldn't understand why she was continuing to fight in such an insane situation. A situation where she'd normally die in an instant!

"Stop it."​

It fired more attacks.

"Die."​

And more...

"Go away."

Until the number of attacks couldn't be measured with mere numbers. It wasn't just a storm, it was a catastrophe of attacks that swiftly covered the planet with attacks. (The ultimate danmaku.) But...

"HAHAHAHA...!!! HAHAHAHA..!!" She swiftly cut down each and every one of them, and with each one she cut, she cut more, faster, and faster. Why? She wasn't getting any stronger or faster. Hell, she couldn't even see most of them due to how erratic their patterns were!

("I can see them. . . But my head hurts like hell. Like it's about to explode. .") Her mind was assaulted by endless technical possibilities that were instantly engraved into her skull. She'd recorded every fight she's ever fought with another close combat fighter into her very soul and engraved those movements into her nerves to the point they were like her own skills. Muscle memory, facial expressions, even the slightest movements from anyone she'd ever fought were hers now, down to the very history that went behind obtaining them, allowing her to bring them to their full potential and beyond. Even the skills of the Golden King trying his hardest were hers now.

"Troublesome."

And so, the calamity came up with an idea. It was a machine, and so, it analyzed, processed, and acted. It slowly began to match Rory's skillful movements by copying her movements into its database with complete accuracy. Or so it thought...

"What is this. I cannot copy you. What is happening."​

It didn't sound surprised, but it was. Why could he not mimic this girl's movements? Well, if he couldn't copy her movements, he'd just copy whatever ability she was using by analyzing her.

"Error. Impossible. Improbable. What are you?"​

This time, it sounded like it was asking a genuine question. What was this girl? "Sorry, not even I know." A permanent Summoning Dream.

"All I know..." But it wasn't a fictional character.

"Is that It's gonna feel ******* amazing when I carve you into bits!"

A personal summoning, a manifestation of her inner self. She wanted to usher about paradise, but she knew she couldn't do it by herself. So, she needed allies. An endless amount of allies. Her eyes... They showed her Endless possibilities for any given situation and gave her the best course of action. If you couldn't be seen, well, that didn't matter. If you couldn't be foreseen, well, that didn't matter either. Nobody could copy her ability or her skills, not even this supposedly Higher-Order being.

a2um2wn3wk371.jpg

The machine... felt fear.

"Monster. Monster. Monster."​

The calamity felt like it was being attacked by a spear, ax, club, hammer, all at the same time, even though she was simply wielding a sword. "Hahahaha.. That king dipshits skills are pretty useful." She cut down each and every last projectile and attack, turning them all to nothing but atoms, no, not even quarks were left of the attacks due to her absurd precision.

"No matter. You cannot kill me. You cannot."​

"What a silly thing to say? Who said I can't?" She stared intently at the place where the core was stored. "It's permeated with those lines. Those red lines. I've been striking them." The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception... Another ability Rory Summoned from a visual novel she had played for a while as a child, fused with her own Mystic Eyes of Eternity to form the Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros.

"I can feel it. Everytime I strike those lines, the attack gets erased from existence. No.. not even the concept is left. I can't sense it." If she struck those lines, not even the calamities conceptual self would be left to survive.

(See this? Yeah, you couldn't do this. lol)
"Restrain it ... make sure it doesn't escape!"

The scientist focused her dragon's power upon inducing her Power Over Sleep to attempt to hold it still - or at the very most put it
into slumber. She was the only one who could make a difference in the world -- something she could never accomplish. Thus, she played her part.

Towa would continue to try and reduce the Calamity's statistics, as well as using her magic to imbue everyone of her 'allies' (a loose term, but fitting to her for the time being) with more power to help defeat it.

Meanwhile, Masayoshi made more duplicates, with the number of them including herself being 25. These 18 extra Masayoshis would repeat the strategy used by the original seven as they waited for the cooldown of their Time Stop to expire.

"See how all my buddies are helping me defeat you? That's hope." She started talking to the calamity herself... "No, it's not hope. It's stupidity. We're all incredibly idiotic."

"...You."​

Rory then dropped her sword, jumping into the air above the barriers that guarded the calamity. "And this is despair, you piece of shit." She delivered a colossal strike to the barriers shattering through over 95% of them and shattering through the planet.
unknown.png

A rift opened in reality, a big rift to reveal the Devourer of Gods striking at the Calamity's last barriers to no avail physically, Yharim knew DoG would fail, but it seems he decided to make his push now

DoG was assaulted by the spikes, his armor pierced repeatedly, to no avail to the Devourer's assault, before very long the Devourer dropped to the ground in human form, blood leaking out of every gap in his now broken armor, a massive pool quickly accumulated onto the ground as he fell into a rift behind him...

Deep within the depths of Relanak's soul... something was calling, giving him power, Relanak knew he would likely die for doing this, but for his Lord, he would do anything...

The space around the whole solar system weakened, and the Devourer rushed out of a rift, shattering the surface of Mars by merely moving with a shout that could be heard across the galaxy

"A GOD DOES NOT FEAR DEATH!!!"​

The Devourer cleared the distance from Mars to Earth in milliseconds the Devourer ignored any and all damage taken during this time, his only focus was winning... a purple light shone so brightly that even the peak of Archaon's Slayer of kings' light could not compare and suddenly the light was gone as the Calamity made its last cry... the physicality, the essence, the concepts, all absorbed into the Devourer's being.

Relanak's human form fell to the floor, energy surging from him an explosive energy that was harming the being of the devourer

"For you... my... Lord... I... Must... recover..." Relanak said choking as he free-fell into a rift to his dimensions to recover...

Joseph's jaw was practically on the floor with shock, Yharim didn't move a muscle, but he was clearly surprised, Jotaro looked utterly shocked, but his mouth did not move, Archaon could have been mistaken for wide-eyed had he not been calm, and the Dark God stepped down onto the ground clapping

"A marvelous show you have performed Rory! And that Devourer, Relanak was it? Yes he performed beautifully as well!" The dark God's tone was incredibly amused

Rory smiled, clapping her hands along with the Dark God. "Yeah, it was pretty cool. I'd like to fight him some time." She didn't seem at all tired from her fight or from shattering the planet... As if she was entirely fine as if she could do much more than she did during that fight. "I am sort of curious about how I was able to shatter the planet when the wave hadn't passed. Perhaps I broke through the limit placed on me... I'll think about it later."

Her wounds were not healed by the one who dealt them, so unless she reached that level, she could never heal the wounds. Although she could continue going, she actually couldn't. Her eyes were bleeding uncontrollably... "...Huh?" She couldn't control it. The adrenaline allowed her to ignore the pain, but the cost of using the Mystic Eyes of Ouroboros was pain beyond her dimension.. "Oh."

She fell to the ground, immediately passing out as blood gushed from her eyes.

"Now that cannot happen to one of the most entertaining Playthings I've seen yet!" The Dark God pointed a "finger" and healed Rory's wounds, though the shock of pain while healing them kept her passed out

(Yes, The Dark God is more OP then you know)

Suddenly, the woman swept downwards from the dragon, still in her controlled Full-Sync mode. Her cape swooped down as her feet hit the ground, looking concerned. Looking upon the injured captain, she allowed a sharp exhale from her lips. Deep regret filled her heart and struck her with some kind of overloading sensation of grief.

"She's not alright, is she ... ?"

64fa70804da882972e96be9d03ce68c0.gif

"No she is not. Higher-dimensional wounds on a three-dimensional body never turn out well, I will have Draedon assist in Relanak's recovery for that express reason. I just hope the healing is enough." Yharim said grimly as he summoned Draedon to DoG's dimension and Eonara to this one

"Care for her, make sure Rory survives this." Yharim ordered Eonara swiftly

Eonara picked up the knocked out body of Rory and used her Telekinesis to create a wooden hut for them both, reminiscent of the one used just hours earlier by Rory and the rest of the Harmonists, Eonara entered as Yharim warped into the hut a full stock of everything Eonara could possibly need or want outside of help.

"Bastards... "

She clenched her fists tightly before turning onto her side. She had her doubts whether she even wanted to side with the Monarchists now -- but she was likely despised by the Harmonists -- least of all, Rory at the current moment. Which left her nowhere to truly go but the wilderness. Live out the rest of her days until the apocalypse. She wasn't quite sure what her role would be from now on. Most likely a useless one ... But still -- perhaps alone was the best route for now. The woman began to walk away, hands stuffed inside her pockets. How could she ever compete with an eldritch god anyway? Her self-proclaimed role as a rival to Rory was over. This was a battle she alone could fight. A battle she was too weak to continue.

"Forgive me ... Father ... "

"Bastards... "

She clenched her fists tightly before turning onto her side. She had her doubts whether she even wanted to side with the Monarchists now -- but she was likely despised by the Harmonists -- least of all, Rory at the current moment. Which left her nowhere to truly go but the wilderness. Live out the rest of her days until the apocalypse. She wasn't quite sure what her role would be from now on. Most likely a useless one ... But still -- perhaps alone was the best route for now. The woman began to walk away, hands stuffed inside her pockets. How could she ever compete with an eldritch god anyway? Her self-proclaimed role as a rival to Rory was over. This was a battle she alone could fight. A battle she was too weak to continue.

"Forgive me ... Father ... "
"Agh-- An.. Ah-!!" Rory was forcing herself to move, her bones creaked, blood poured from her eyes. Her body was working against her even if she wanted to move. "Elizabeeethhh...!!!!" She leaned on a rock as she exited the hut, ignoring those who tried to stop her from leaving. "W-wai--" She fell to the ground.. So she began to crawl. "Ple-" She coughed up more blood, "Pl-please..! Wait..!"

She held herself up on another rock, "C-come.. Come with me!" She held her hand out to the girl, panting like she was having an asthma attack from moving that much.

"I... I can give you paradise to..!!"

Eonara swiftly caught up with Rory, saying nothing as Yharim gave her a glance

"If the Harmonists won't have you as an ally, I will. Hope is not something to give up so easily... but Rory needs your expertise right now, that should help your reputation among the Harmonists." Yharim said softly

"Agh-- An.. Ah-!!" Rory was forcing herself to move, her bones creaked, blood poured from her eyes. Her body was working against her even if she wanted to move. "Elizabeeethhh...!!!!" She leaned on a rock as she exited the hut, ignoring those who tried to stop her from leaving. "W-wai--" She fell to the ground.. So she began to crawl. "Ple-" She coughed up more blood, "Pl-please..! Wait..!"

She held herself up on another rock, "C-come.. Come with me!" She held her hand out to the girl, panting like she was having an asthma attack from moving that much.

"Rory ... ! Don't -...." The woman turned around swiftly, unable to bear the sight of her in so much pain. Unimaginable pain. She nearly had to clench her eyes just from seeing her in such a state. And because of her. "You're hurting yourself -- !" She blurted out, as if that could ever stop her determination. But as she fell to the ground, so too did she kneel, knees closer to the dirt as she had ever been. But she held her hand nonetheless, it's twin pressing up against her cheek, gently wiping away the blood and helping her up against the rock.

"I want nothing more to. Believe me ... but I'm not so sure if Paradise can exist in the world I've seen. I'd like to believe it ... it sounds so wonderful, the way you talk about it. I adored it. You have a bit of hope that I lost when I -- when I lost him." Her thumb gently presses itself against her skin, offering gentle rubs to ease her into bliss. Her eyes directly stared into hers. "But you have to relax now. For me." Eyes went aglow -- for the first time, attempting to use her hypnosis in a way to help, rather than harm.

"SO dies irea now nasuverse. Is it me I got to admit I am jealous. Everyone else is getting broken stuff while I am stagnating. This is the power of stories." he said. This was something he suspected for a while stories and dreams can be related. With the impact the conflict between the Harmonist and monarch people now see them as the heroes and villains of the stories. It's why Rory sem to pull such bullshit moments. She is recognised as the hero of the story and gets unknowingly empowered by the rest of the dream world.

"You should just rest. We will take care of the rest." He said to Rory with genuine concern

Back