• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Towa would approach the nearest individual to her and would attempt to engage in a conversation to learn more about the 'allies' she had.

"Hello there," She would say with a calm smile.
(Why didn't you do this earlier it would've been the easiest way to get involved in the story lol.)

Rory waved at the woman, smiling. "Hey there, you're a Harmonist, right? I'm Rory, some people call me the leader, so I guess that means I'm your boss technically?"

("11,789,732 times. . .")

(Why didn't you do this earlier it would've been the easiest way to get involved in the story lol.)

Rory waved at the woman, smiling. "Hey there, you're a Harmonist, right? I'm Rory, some people call me the leader, so I guess that means I'm your boss technically?"

("11,789,732 times. . .")
(She was introduced around when the Calamity showed up, and Masayoshi did try to introduce herself, but there was no response.)

"I prefer to stay away from labels," Towa answered, finding the comment Rory made humorous, "I don't consider myself a Harmonist or a Monarchist. I simply am."

Towa eyed Rory. There was incredible strength resonating from her. Rory had defeated the calamity that she had stolen power from. Imagine if she managed to get power from Rory herself...

"Ah, I see you've met my partner," Masayoshi said, approaching Rory and Towa, "I'm afraid I've been so caught up in recent events that I haven't had a chance to properly introduce myself. My name is Masayoshi. I believe you were already in the process of meeting my friend-"

"Acquaintance."

"...My acquaintance, Towa..."

Nil scratched his head, sighing. "I haven't watched anything like that in a while, so I don't remember what I like. Just give me money and be done with it." To him, the Majin was a shallow child in over his head.

(She was introduced around when the Calamity showed up, and Masayoshi did try to introduce herself, but there was no response.)

"I prefer to stay away from labels," Towa answered, finding the comment Rory made humorous, "I don't consider myself a Harmonist or a Monarchist. I simply am."

Towa eyed Rory. There was incredible strength resonating from her. Rory had defeated the calamity that she had stolen power from. Imagine if she managed to get power from Rory herself...

"Ah, I see you've met my partner," Masayoshi said, approaching Rory and Towa, "I'm afraid I've been so caught up in recent events that I haven't had a chance to properly introduce myself. My name is Masayoshi. I believe you were already in the process of meeting my friend-"

"Acquaintance."

"...My acquaintance, Towa..."
"Well, nice to meet you both. I can easily tell your friend is a psychotic evil bitch from fighting her even once, so I'm not gonna associate with her. You though (Masayoshi) seem to be nicer than her by a longshot."

Rory sat down on a nearby chair, whistling. Deducing the nature of the people she unwillingly analyed was as easy as breathing for her.

Nil scratched his head, sighing. "I haven't watched anything like that in a while, so I don't remember what I like. Just give me money and be done with it." To him, the Majin was a shallow child in over his head.
''Fine your loss then how much do you want.'' he asked being the unofficial ruler of the red light district meant that he had a lot of money after all sex sells. He didnt even use most of his money and just used his power to indugle in his debauchery. Not even he knew how much money he had. To him money was just a means to ends when you got powers earning money becomes quite easy.

battery is going down i wont be able to join for a while
(All good.)
''Fine your loss then how much do you want.'' he asked being the unofficial ruler of the red light district meant that he had a lot of money after all sex sells. He didnt even use most of his money and just used his power to indugle in his debauchery. Not even he knew how much money he had. To him money was just a means to ends when you got powers earning money becomes quite easy.
"At least 2 billion. Your asking me for some pretty serious information here, kid."

"Well, nice to meet you both. I can easily tell your friend is a psychotic evil bitch from fighting her even once, so I'm not gonna associate with her. You though (Masayoshi) seem to be nicer than her by a longshot."

Rory sat down on a nearby chair, whistling. Deducing the nature of the people she unwillingly analyed was as easy as breathing for her.
"Fighting me?" Towa asked, "I beg your pardon, but this is the first time we've met. How could you have fought me? I assume you're not referring to any time of time travel of the sorts..."

"We've made an agreement or contract of sorts," Masayoshi said, "This helps us to work together without trying to completely overrule the other..."

"Fighting me?" Towa asked, "I beg your pardon, but this is the first time we've met. How could you have fought me? I assume you're not referring to any time of time travel of the sorts..."

"We've made an agreement or contract of sorts," Masayoshi said, "This helps us to work together without trying to completely overrule the other..."
"Oh no, we haven't fought actually just yet, it's in my head." She tapped her own head a bit, chuckling.

"As soon as you stepped onto the area, I saw you, and we started fighting at full power.. Millions, billions of times already. I've already seen your skills, and I already know about the time-travel thing." Rory then turned to Masayoshi.

"She's definitely a handful, isn't she? I got that sort of impression when we started fighting."

"Oh no, we haven't fought actually just yet, it's in my head." She tapped her own head a bit, chuckling.

"As soon as you stepped onto the area, I saw you, and we started fighting at full power.. Millions, billions of times already. I've already seen your skills, and I already know about the time-travel thing." Rory then turned to Masayoshi.

"She's definitely a handful, isn't she? I got that sort of impression when we started fighting."
"Somewhat," Masayoshi replied, "Also, would you mind if I tested out a technique on you? I believe you should already know what it is."

"At least 2 billion. Your asking me for some pretty serious information here, kid."
"Fine it will take time to gather that much money." he replied not surprised by the large amount Nil asked. Of course he was pretty sure he had only millions but for someone like him getting this much money is quite easy. There were plenty of criminal who he can "borrow money from" not to mention the gold coins he received.

When Masayoshi had attempted to copy Rory's ability... She saw something. At first...
67a3477b0671ad7054ad4998e9f0de21cdcf530a_hq.jpg

It was an endless void. Infinite nothing. But there was something there... Like something was watching her. Staring at her...

"Oh, did you see it?" Rory said as Masayoshi could feel something wrapping around her body as if she was being surrounded by water, or perhaps it was smoke?
the_boxer_50_166.jpg

She saw everything there was to be seen. Infinite possibilities. Infinite loops. All of it was flashed before her in an instant. Her eyes bled with ferocity. Her head burned with the heat of the sun. Her muscles screamed. It continued for an eternity. It continued for an eternity. It continued for an eternity...

But it was all in her head. It had only been a few seconds. She wasn't injured. She was still there... She had failed to copy Rory's ability, or any of her skills.

Last edited:
"And how much do you want, Nil" Marcus said with his briefcase in hand, it was 95% of his earnings, most of his jobs were capture, infiltration or recovery missions, they paid him well, but so little was that they were going to give billions, he had about 5 million with him (the good thing about not needing food)
''So Marcus how do feel about commiting robbery.'' he said to Marcus.

''I just have the plan to get billions but its going to take a while on my own.'' he said.

Back