• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Hey hey now, don't insult me, man." They said, their voice getting less loud and far deeper.
“Then don’t insult my hero by wearing his face, you bastard” King Tiger said.

“I don’t know who you are, but you ain’t him. I oughta kick your ass for what your doing. But I’ll give ya a chance. Reveal your true form and we can talk this out.”

"I ain't got any idea what you're saying, man." Belial clicked his tongue, "If I could, I'd bring out the real Ric Flair, but.... You wouldn't want to meet him." The imposter crossed their arms, almost as if they were offended. And then..

BOOM!!

A flash of light burst from him as ripples were sent through the water, blowing both King Tiger and Belial away from him. The light slowly subsided, revealing the imposter's true form. It'd seem they realized the jig is up... "Damn, guess you are a sea monster." Belial said as he looked up to it.

artworks-000255024215-i48cng-t500x500.jpg

"Alright, fight it is I guess-" Which is what he thought would happen, but then the beast started to... run away? As fast as it could, it charged through the deeper parts of the cave, running away from them both!

"I ain't got any idea what you're saying, man." Belial clicked his tongue, "If I could, I'd bring out the real Ric Flair, but.... You wouldn't want to meet him." The imposter crossed their arms, almost as if they were offended. And then..

BOOM!!

A flash of light burst from him as ripples were sent through the water, blowing both King Tiger and Belial away from him. The light slowly subsided, revealing the imposter's true form. It'd seem they realized the jig is up... "Damn, guess you are a sea monster." Belial said as he looked up to it.

artworks-000255024215-i48cng-t500x500.jpg

"Alright, fight it is I guess-" Which is what he thought would happen, but then the beast started to... run away? As fast as it could, it charged through the deeper parts of the cave, running away from them both!
“Well…uh. If he’s running away maybe he won’t bother us anymore.” King Tiger shrugged.

“I ain’t keen on fighting someone who doesn’t want to fight. I guess we can just keep moving until we find the flowers.”

“Well…uh. If he’s running away maybe he won’t bother us anymore.” King Tiger shrugged.

“I ain’t keen on fighting someone who doesn’t want to fight. I guess we can just keep moving until we find the flowers.”
"Or we can chase it... If it isn't guilty it doesn't need to run." Belial said.
Merlin laughed loudly and merely teleported right in front of the fish "Why are you running?" Merlin asked
Merlin could feel space itself bend from the sheer speed of the beast, his teleportation swiftly thwarted.

"Or we can chase it... If it isn't guilty it doesn't need to run." Belial said.
((I love how op this fish is becoming lol))

“Yeah…I guess your right.” King Tiger admitted.

“plus considering he’s going deeper in the cave, following him might lead us closer to the flowers”

He grabbed Belial and activated his gravity once again, causing them both to descend deeper into the cave where the beast fled.

(Ok but let's stop ******* around I want this arc to be somewhat serious lol-)

The beast moved erratically and unpredictably, flailing around and smashing against the glowing crystal walls, shaking the foundations of the cave. "Damn, does that thing not know how unstable this ******* cave is!?" Belial said, using his vibration manipulation to counteract the incoming earthquake and stabilize the cave.

(Ok but let's stop ******* around I want this arc to be somewhat serious lol-)

The beast moved erratically and unpredictably, flailing around and smashing against the glowing crystal walls, shaking the foundations of the cave. "Damn, does that thing not know how unstable this ******* cave is!?" Belial said, using his vibration manipulation to counteract the incoming earthquake and stabilize the cave.
"Why the hell is it even doing all this? all we need are those damn flowers!" King Tiger yelled, increasing his gravity by several times in an attempt to catch up to the creature.

"Why the hell is it even doing all this? all we need are those damn flowers!" King Tiger yelled, increasing his gravity by several times in an attempt to catch up to the creature.
"I couldn't tell you, but..." Belial manifested a fishing spear in his hand. "Let's fine out." He used intense vibrations to violently propel themselves forward, causing the beast to glance back as it ran away.

"Gotcha." Belial nodded, preparing to throw the spear at the beast. The damn thing was moving so fast, he couldn't even see it's movements clearly! And that was saying a lot for someone like him, who's enhanced senses and intelligence allowed him access to almost perfect aim..

"Alright.... Riiight, there..!" Belial, with all his might, which as the God-King of Ulric was a lot, lunged the spear towards the beast, creating a shockwave that completely stopped the duo's movement towards the beast and actually blew them back, causing them to hit their diving helmets on the wall, cracking them.

"Damn, I still suck at controlling my strength..." Belial said.

"JESUS, BELIAL WHAT THE HELL!" King Tiger yelled, putting his hands on his helmet. it was cracked, but based on the fact he wasn't drowning, the glass was still intact enough to keep the water out, at least for now.

He sighed in relief, but knew that any more impacts like that would be lethal.

"Is...is the creature even ALIVE after all that?!" King Tiger said.

"Probably, the shockwave completely totaled my aim, along with its insane speed... I really cannot get used to this whole God-King business," Belial said as he began to repair David's cracked helmet.

"This water is weird, so my abilities are pretty weakened barring my own physical power, so try not to break this again."

King Tiger sighed.

"alright. I guess that whole powerup thing you got would probably make it harder to hold back. let's just try to be careful." King Tiger said, nodding and feeling his now repaired helmet.

He grabbed Belial, and started descending downward again.

"by the way, what the hell is this god-king business anyway? how come climbing that mountain thing made you so much stronger?"

"Well, Ulric itself is a pretty complex place. I guess you could call it an inter-dimensional graveyard for those who tried to become a king but failed," Belial said, noticing that the crystal wall was now turned into a wall of sharp crystal shards from the shockwave he created.

"I don't really know much myself... You'd probably have to ask my real body."

"Oh, no no no..! This... I am me. I am Belial. But I cannot leave Ulric.." Belial said, placing his hand on his chest. "So, the real me created a clone of themselves, an avatar, and sent it here. I have all his memories, his feelings and attachments, everything. You can't really consider us different people."

"Yes, I know everything, David. Think of it like... Virtual Reality. I put on a headset, the avatar, and then what happens in the world outside of Ulric is the Virtual Reality Game." Belial said. "I'm fine. I'm pretty much sitting on this throne, watching over the world below the top of the mountain. Haven't left it once."

"Yes, I know everything, David. Think of it like... Virtual Reality. I put on a headset, the avatar, and then what happens in the world outside of Ulric is the Virtual Reality Game." Belial said. "I'm fine. I'm pretty much sitting on this throne, watching over the world below the top of the mountain. Haven't left it once."
“Oh. That makes sense. Alrighty then. So if your not the real body, then you could just…die and be completely fine right? If their all…you, then couldn’t you just keep creating avatars every time you get hurt?” King Tiger asked.

“Oh. That makes sense. Alrighty then. So if your not the real body, then you could just…die and be completely fine right? If their all…you, then couldn’t you just keep creating avatars every time you get hurt?” King Tiger asked.
"Yeah. But it takes a few centuries. I have no idea where Ulric is compared to the rest of the world, so figuring out where to teleport an avatar to is... Hard." Belial said.

"Let's hope," Belial said, his face slightly contorting. He clearly didn't consider the death of his avatar something insignificant and believed it to be the same thing as his original body.

"Alright, I think this is where the fish should be..." Blood floated around the water at the deepest level of the underwater cave, Belial creating a flashlight to look around. He then heard some soft whimpering. "Hm..?"

He walked over to the sound, "What the ****..?" Belial said, pulling some rocks from what was whimpering. "A-Ah.. It hurts.." Belial backed away, "What the actual ****..?!" A little girl...?

__gawr_gura_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_gua61__6a494948512b98c66e61c18065af3930.jpg

She bled from her mouth, holding a toothbrush as Belial's spear was seen through her abdomen. "M-misters...? Why are you so mean..?

On the surface of a neutron star, the three came to a stop, detecting the signature of an enemy. Mira was now making it no secret that he was watching them. However, this would be necessary, especially if he was to seek their help in finding purpose.

"State your business for coming here..." Boros said, "You'd better have a good reason for approaching..."

"You are not my focus...." Mira said, floating past Boros until he was stopped by the Summoning Dream's hand. Boros began to power up and Mira responded accordingly. Yamato, excited by the prospect of further training, also prepared to join in. Zonolo merely sighed as his flaming tattoos formed. In the midst of the pandemonium, Zonolo managed to somehow get the attention of his brawling partners, as well as Mira.

"For one minute... Could we stop, please?" Zonolo said before turning to Mira, "Now, what do you want?"

"Purpose, and I believe you can show me how to find it..." Mira answered.

She pushed him away, "D-don't touch me...!" Her wounds healed on their own. "Are you more bad men here to steal our flower..!?" Belial shook his head, "Steal? No No-" The girl screamed out.

"MOMMY!! THIEVES!!"

But nobody came to help her. "O-oh.. I forgot.. W-well- I won't let you take it from me..!" She summoned a trident, ready to fight. "W-wait, first off, we aren't here to steal anything."

(Random.)

On the surface of a neutron star, the three came to a stop, detecting the signature of an enemy. Mira was now making it no secret that he was watching them. However, this would be necessary, especially if he was to seek their help in finding purpose.

"State your business for coming here..." Boros said, "You'd better have a good reason for approaching..."

"You are not my focus...." Mira said, floating past Boros until he was stopped by the Summoning Dream's hand. Boros began to power up and Mira responded accordingly. Yamato, excited by the prospect of further training, also prepared to join in. Zonolo merely sighed as his flaming tattoos formed. In the midst of the pandemonium, Zonolo managed to somehow get the attention of his brawling partners, as well as Mira.

"For one minute... Could we stop, please?" Zonolo said before turning to Mira, "Now, what do you want?"

"Purpose, and I believe you can show me how to find it..." Mira answered.
(BOROS WAS A STAR-BUSTER ALL ALONG!)

She pushed him away, "D-don't touch me...!" Her wounds healed on their own. "Are you more bad men here to steal our flower..!?" Belial shook his head, "Steal? No No-" The girl screamed out.

"MOMMY!! THIEVES!!"

But nobody came to help her. "O-oh.. I forgot.. W-well- I won't let you take it from me..!" She summoned a trident, ready to fight. "W-wait, first off, we aren't here to steal anything."
“Mother…?” King Tiger said blankly.

“what happened to your mom…? And why are you so…adamant about protecting that flower?” King Tiger asked. Clearly he did not want to fight either.

Back