• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Oh God, wait..." Belial said, realizing who was screaming their ass off at the deeper sections of the cave. "Oh **** no, not this guy, I hate him!" He yelled out as the voice got even closer. "It's..." Belial sighed.

"WOOOOOOO!!!"
5e93458fc4e10.image.jpg

"For ***** sake, it's god damn Ric Flair!" Belial said in annoyance.

"Oh God, wait..." Belial said, realizing who was screaming their ass off at the deeper sections of the cave. "Oh **** no, not this guy, I hate him!" He yelled out as the voice got even closer. "It's..." Belial sighed.

"WOOOOOOO!!!"
5e93458fc4e10.image.jpg

"For ***** sake, it's god damn Ric Flair!" Belial said in annoyance.
“NO WAY! YOUR A ******* LEGEND!” King Tiger shouted gleefully. He floated towards the man.

“THE LEGENDARY RIC FLAIR HIMSELF! YOU ARE ONE MY ******* IDOL MAN!” King Tiger shouted, putting his fist out for him to bump it.

“NO WAY! YOUR A ******* LEGEND!” King Tiger shouted gleefully. He floated towards the man.

“THE LEGENDARY RIC FLAIR HIMSELF! YOU ARE ONE MY ******* IDOL MAN!” King Tiger shouted, putting his fist out for him to bump it.
"ALWAYS NICE TO MEET A FAN DUDE!" Ric responded, happy as well. Belial then crossed his arms and tilted his head, "Why is one of the most famous individuals of the history of well... history, underwater?" Belial asked.

"MAAAAN, DON'T WORRY BOUT' THAT!"

(Ric Flair is old as shit and hasn't been in the game for a while, so I don't remember how he acted during fights, just pretend this is how he acts lol.)

((lowkey ive never watched a pro wrestling match in my life. So idk either lmfao))

“WHO CARES WHY HES UNDER WATER?! ITS RICK MOTHER ******* FLAIR!!!” King Tiger yelled in glee.
"David, I think your letting your fanboyism get the best of you-" Belial was cut off by Ric and David's yelling. "YOU WANT AN AUTOGRAPH DUDE!?" Belial sighed, "How are you gonna write in water..?" Ric pulled out a piece of paper that was perfectly fine with being in the water.

"...Ok, what. I know this isn't to weird compared to some other stuff, but just pulling paper that can be sustained in water out of your ass as a normal human like Ric Flair is beyond suspicious." Belial thought. He then turned to King Tiger, grabbing his shoulder.

"Mind if we talk, in private..?"

"David, I think your letting your fanboyism get the best of you-" Belial was cut off by Ric and David's yelling. "YOU WANT AN AUTOGRAPH DUDE!?" Belial sighed, "How are you gonna write in water..?" Ric pulled out a piece of paper that was perfectly fine with being in the water.

"...Ok, what. I know this isn't to weird compared to some other stuff, but just pulling paper that can be sustained in water out of your ass as a normal human like Ric Flair is beyond suspicious." Belial thought. He then turned to King Tiger, grabbing his shoulder.

"Mind if we talk, in private..?"
"HELL YEAH, I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH!"

He turned to the boy.

"Belial.. it's RICK FLAIR! PRO WRESTLERS CAN DO ANYTHING! WRITING ON WATER IS A PIECE OF CAKE FOR A GUY LIKE HIM!" King Tiger shouted.

"but...sure...we can talk for a bit...I guess" he said hesitantly, and a bit quieter, sensing that Belial wanted to speak about something important. he floated a few meters away with Belial.

"HELL YEAH, I WANT AN AUTOGRAPH!"

He turned to the boy.

"Belial.. it's RICK FLAIR! PRO WRESTLERS CAN DO ANYTHING! WRITING ON WATER IS A PIECE OF CAKE FOR A GUY LIKE HIM!" King Tiger shouted.

"but...sure...we can talk for a bit...I guess" he said hesitantly, and a bit quieter, sensing that Belial wanted to speak about something important. he floated a few meters away with Belial.
"David, I get your a pro-wrestling fan, you are one after all.. And I get Ric Flair is the best, but are you really.. really sure that's him?" Belial asked.

"what do ya mean Belial? who else could it be? are ya telling me that someone could possibly impersonate such a legendary man?" King Tiger asked, confused.
"Yes, actually." Belial crossed his arms, "I did a little digging... In my Shadow Army, that is. That right there isn't Ric Flair." Belial continued, "The real Ric Flair died trying to climb Ulric, David. He's in my Shadow Army."

"Yes, actually." Belial crossed his arms, "I did a little digging... In my Shadow Army, that is. That right there isn't Ric Flair." Belial continued, "The real Ric Flair died trying to climb Ulric, David. He's in my Shadow Army."
"WAIT WHAT! you're telling me that Ric Flair. the Legendary Wrestler. One of the greatest men of all time....died?!" King Tiger said.

"WAIT WHAT! you're telling me that Ric Flair. the Legendary Wrestler. One of the greatest men of all time....died?!" King Tiger said.
"David, the dude is like 72. If he hadn't died climbing the mountain, he would've died of old age some other day." Belial said, "And have you noticed how the paper he pulled out isn't crumbling in the water? Hell, he doesn't even need to breathe apparently!"
"Righty ho!" Merlin said, sliding up
(I hope you realize nobody is gonna interact with Merlin cause he's just 'there' lol.)

"David, the dude is like 72. If he hadn't died climbing the mountain, he would've died of old age some other day." Belial said, "And have you noticed how the paper he pulled out isn't crumbling in the water? Hell, he doesn't even need to breathe apparently!"
(I just figured King Tiger was so caught up with fanboying he didn't notice Merlin lol)

"oh...OH" King Tiger muttered. clearly crushed by the news.

"that's...that's a pretty big loss. he. he was a great man. an inspiration to me and everyone else who followed in Pro Wrestling footsteps. Sure he did some weird stuff now, but I figured...I hoped...that he was the same guy."

he looked over at the fake Ric Flair.

"Then who...who is THAT?!"

(I just figured King Tiger was so caught up with fanboying he didn't notice Merlin lol)

"oh...OH" King Tiger muttered. clearly crushed by the news.

"that's...that's a pretty big loss. he. he was a great man. an inspiration to me and everyone else who followed in Pro Wrestling footsteps."

he looked over at the fake Ric Flair.

"Then who...who is THAT?!"
"I have no idea... But, they haven't harmed us yet, so we should play it safe. They could be that voice just playing as Ric Flair or some other sea monster.." Belial said, rubbing his chin.

"Ah, being on the job really eases my mind," Belial said, having temporarily forgotten about his own sadness.

"I have no idea... But, they haven't harmed us yet, so we should play it safe. They could be that voice just playing as Ric Flair or some other sea monster.." Belial said, rubbing his chin.

"Ah, being on the job really eases my mind," Belial said, having temporarily forgotten about his own sadness.
"well, I'm glad getting work done makes you feel a bit better at least." King Tiger said.

"But...ain't it kinda weird that a sea monster would turn into Ric Flair of all people? he's an amazing guy, but you would think if it wanted to trick us it would use something else. especially because you aren't a fan of his"

"well, I'm glad getting work done makes you feel a bit better at least." King Tiger said.

"But...ain't it kinda weird that a sea monster would turn into Ric Flair of all people? he's an amazing guy, but you would think if it wanted to trick us it would use something else. especially because you aren't a fan of his"
"You are, though. And you're clearly the more... 'talkative' one of us. I guess it makes sense that they would try to attract your attention. I bet if he wasn't in my army, I may have fallen for it. I probably could've just considered the paper not crumbling just weird stuff we see everyday." Belial explained.

Belial nodded as they both turned to 'Ric', or whoever they were. "Mr. Flair... I've got a question for you." He responded nigh-instantly, "WHAT'S THAT, LITTLE DUDE!?" Belial crossed his arms.

"Are you really Ric Flair?" That's when their eyes widened. "AM I REALLY RIC FLAIR!? OF COURSE I AM! WHO ELSE COULD I BE, LITTLE DUDE!?"

Back