• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Lamia...please," David said, walking towards the goddess.

"Kill me, torture me, drown me,... do anything to me that you wish. just please, don't try and take it out on the rest of humanity. they aren't all like this. There are good people out there. people with families, with loved ones, with friends! Children with mothers, just like you. please Lamia, please don't do this." David pleaded. he was desperate. he didn't want to fight her, he didn't want it to come to this.

"Shut your mouth." As soon as she said that, spears of water pierced David's stomach, causing him to puke out bloud. "DAVID!!" Belial screamed out as he was pierced by Lamia's attack. She turned to Belial.

"Was that a lie to..?"

Belial tilted his head in confusion as he went over to heal David, "Is what a lie..?" Lamia's glowing eyes began to tear up, more spears of water surfacing around her. "Is Mommy not really in paradise..? I-Is she just.. D-dead..?" Belial's eyes widened as he looked down in shame.

"..Lamia, I-" She screamed out in rage, shaking the very fabric of reality. "MONSTERS!! YOUR ALL MONSTERS! HOW DARE YOU.. HOW DARE YOU TELL ME SUCH A LIE..! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE..!?" Drake crossed her arms.

"What the hell did you guys tell her..?"

"...Shit...." David said, falling to his knees, feeling the spear stab through his stomach. he let Belial heal him, and staggered to his feet weakly.

"We...we told her that her mom...that she was still alive. in some kinda seafolk paradise, waiting for her. Lying was wrong of us...but...she...she wouldn't stop crying...she needed hope..." David said to Drake, clutching the spot where the spear had landed.

"We...we're sorry Lamia....just, please....don't do this..."

"Sorry..?" In an instant, Lamia appeared in front of King Tiger, his and her face nearly touching as she glared directly into his eyes. "Tell me, if you were me and I lied about your mother is dead or alive, would a simple sorry make you feel better?" Belial turned to her.

"For me, probably not... If anyone needs to be punished, please, punish me..! I was the one who tried to steal, not David or anyone else. Nobody else is to blame." Lamia then turned to Belial.

"And your willing to pay the price...?" Belial nodded with no hesitation. "Fine." She flicked her wrist, opening a blue portal and repairing the wooden island. "A fight then. Fight me tomorrow when the sun rises and Apollo smiles most brightly upon us." She then went through the portal.

"Belial.. you...don't do this. you've seen how powerful she is. If you fight her...you...you'll be killed." David said. staggering towards him.

"Your body...your current avatar...you care about it right? even if you won't die, you don't want it to disappear....right?"

"let me...fight her instead. maybe if she kills me...maybe If I pay the price instead....it will be enough for her. I can just say stealing the flower was my idea...."

On the surface of a neutron star, the three came to a stop, detecting the signature of an enemy. Mira was now making it no secret that he was watching them. However, this would be necessary, especially if he was to seek their help in finding purpose.

"State your business for coming here..." Boros said, "You'd better have a good reason for approaching..."

"You are not my focus...." Mira said, floating past Boros until he was stopped by the Summoning Dream's hand. Boros began to power up and Mira responded accordingly. Yamato, excited by the prospect of further training, also prepared to join in. Zonolo merely sighed as his flaming tattoos formed. In the midst of the pandemonium, Zonolo managed to somehow get the attention of his brawling partners, as well as Mira.

"For one minute... Could we stop, please?" Zonolo said before turning to Mira, "Now, what do you want?"

"Purpose, and I believe you can show me how to find it..." Mira answered.
"What makes you think we can help you find purpose?" Yamato asked him, "Is this your best attempt of joining the Sanmuyūbyōsha?"

"The what?" Zonolo asked.

"The Sanmuyūbyōsha. We're like a weird team of sorts, so I figured we needed a name to be known and feared by..."

"Maybe we should save the names for later..."

"You and Zonolo are some of the most resolute and purpose-driven individuals I have ever encountered. I could learn from you in that regard," Mira responded, "And if I must join the group of yours to get a step closer to finding my purpose, then I will."

Boros looked at Mira, an immense aura coming off the android.

"His power is immense..." Boros said, "He would be a great ally to have by our side, and what he's asking for doesn't appear to be much in exchange for what he has to offer...."

"I guess we could help you out with that..." Zonolo said to Mira, "I don't know how to do that, but we can figure something out..."

Mira nodded, and Zonolo turned toward Yamato.

"I think we're gonna need a new team name. 'San' is 'three', and now we have four."

"How about Mugen Muyūbyōsha? That covers any number of people we have on our team...."

"I guess that works. Now, let's go. I can't think of anything else to do here...."

"I could provide a means of training for you all," Mira said, creating a portal to another dimension, "Follow me."

The group walked through the portal which closed behind them.

Meanwhile, a woman peered into a book, sitting in a chair white chair in a white room with her legs crossed. It had an infinite number of pages, the current ones empty, but rapidly filling themselves with information. She closed the book, which seemed to turn into a mist that was absorbed by her body. The woman got up, turning to walk out of the room. Reaching what appeared to be a wall, she took a step forward, the wall opening to let her through. She looks onward at a realm that seemed to expand infinitely. Looking down on the area, she smiles, descending downward through steps that manifest under her feet to allow her to descend.

(Imagine the area looks like this, but all white and in a white void, and the statues are of the aforementioned woman: )
loki_episode_1_tva_1623306412088.jpg

"Marvelous, new chapters in the story, accumulating every second..." She said, "I can't wait to see how it ends..."

"Kiara..." David said. with all the drama, he had nearly forgotten why they were there in the first place.

"...god damn it!"

he rushed towards the area where Kiara was staying.
As David and Belial went over to her, they could hear an incessant gagging noise. "Ah- Hagk!" Kiara leaned on the Head Nurse as she puked up blood, "For Christ's Sake... What made those idiots think angering a Water Goddess when the entire planet is mostly water, was a good idea!?" Said the Head Nurse.

"I-I'm sure they'll figure it out.." Kiara said.

Last edited:
As David and King Tiger
((David and King Tiger, the two best characters in the RP 👀))

As David and King Tiger went over to her, they could hear an incessant gagging noise. "Ah- Hagk!" Kiara leaned on the Head Nurse as she puked up blood, "For Christ's Sake... What made those idiots think angering a Water Goddess when the entire planet is mostly water, was a good idea!?" Said the Head Nurse.

"I-I'm sure they'll figure it out.." Kiara said.

“Kiara!” David yelled, rushing towards her bed.

“has…has it gotten worse?” He asked, concern in his voice as he saw the splatter of blood.

"Damn.." Head Nurse said, slowly setting Kiara onto the floor. "I wish you would've just taken the damn thing and ran off.." Belial turned to Head Nurse, "If we did that they would've all died." She responded swiftly.

"We are dying. And we're dying fast. We need as much help as we can get.."

David sighed.

"It was my fault. I'm the one who didn't want Belial to take it. I'm not going to sentence an entire planet of seafolk to death by taking their treasure. I understand if you think that was a stupid decision but..."

David stood up from the bed.

"I stand by it, even now," David said. he couldn't look at Kiara, couldn't tell her to her face that he made a decision that may have resulted in her death.

"Then do it," David said, looking at her without flinching.

"I've doomed you all. I don't deserve your mercy. if you want revenge. then ill allow you to do anything against me that you feel fit." David said. his voice was grim and resigned. he knew that this whole mess was partly his fault. and he would accept the retribution, be it from the citizens of this world or the sea goddess herself.

Before she could proceed to stab him, David could feel somebody's fist crash against his face, shattering his jaw and knocking him through the wall. It was... Kiara. "That's for practically killing me, and lying to that little girl..." Kiara said, breathing heavily and falling down, which followed with Belial catching her.

"David, I'm going alone, and that's final. This is my fault, and I have to confront Lamia." Belial said

David stood up, his jaw mending itself as he walked into the room.

“I’m sorry Kiara” David said solemnly. looking away from her.

“I understand if you hate me right now”

He turned towards Belial.

“Belial you’ll die. I’m not letting you go through with that. You don’t deserve to face this alone. Not when your so close to finding your mom again.” David said.

“We both share the blame for this. We both should share the burdens of our mistakes”

"Then try and stop me from going alone," Belial said, putting his hands in his pocket. "..You, I've never truly liked you, David. Your idea of heroism makes me puke, but I realize you're a good guy.." Belial continued on.

"You'll do what you want... And I'll do what I want. If I die, then that's all there is to it. I'll come back anyway.." Belial then teleported away, tracking Lamia down.

“Never truly liked me huh?” He said, watching the boy disappear.

“heh…I don’t deserve to be ‘liked’. Not after all I’ve done. All the people whose lives I’ve made worse or killed on my quest for ‘heroism’”

He turned to the remaining people in the room.

“I’m going to go after him. If either of you want to kick my ass, now your last chance.” He said, staring at the head nurse. His eyes dull. Willpower wasn’t driving him, neither was his usual heroic spirit. He was tired…tired of everything. The consequences of his actions weren’t the only thing weighing on him. Failing to save Shalor still weighed heavy on his mind.

"It's because you don't understand," She said coldly. "You don't know what it's like to... To have nothing anymore. You have a loving wife, comrades, but Belial... He has Gabriel, that's it. He doesn't have his mother. He doesn't have his best friend. He probably doesn't even consider you a comrade." She sounded as if she spoke from experience. The experience of losing everything..

"I can see it in his eyes. He's killing himself on the inside, David... All that despair, all that anxiety... I could also feel it from Lamia. He wants to empathize with her, I'm guessing. He just wants... something." Kiara began to tear up, but she wiped her tears away.

"Let him do this."

“you two aren’t the only people who’ve experienced loss. You arrived later, but I come from the calamity, same as you. My family is dead. My old friends are dead. I came here with nothing but a childish dream and the shirt on my back.” David said. His eyes cold.

David continued to look at her a moment. Before looking down.

“Belial…he tried to kill himself…after Shalor left. I know he’s hurting. I know that despair has been eating away at him from the moment Shalor left.”

“If you think…if you think he can talk it out with the water goddess. That they can bond over their suffering..that it would help them…heal….then…I’ll stand down. The kid doesn’t like me, but I still care about him.” David said

"The only difference between us and Belial is that he was born with nothing but despair, and then gained hope, only to have it taken away from him.." Kiara said. "I just don't want him to feel... hopeless. That's all."

Belial diligently tracked down the young water Goddess, eventually arriving at the place that he believed to be where Lamia was. He shook his head to psyche himself up, "Lamia..!!" He called out.

ad092bdbe06fd0123e2d04ef1e7c7f03.jpg

An arena of dark, muddy water. Nothing compared to the beautiful light of Lamia's home, which Belial himself tried to destroy... He searched for her, continuing to call out for her.

"..Why..?"

Her voice rang throughout the area as she sat on a platform of water in the air, holding her toothbrush tightly. "..Why did you lie..? I can at least understand why you wanted the flower.." Belial looked down in shame. He knew what was coming next.

"..B-but my mommy.. Why did you tell me she was in paradise..? Give me false hope? It hurts- So bad.." Spears of water formed around her that immediately charged at Belial, piercing him in the chest. He didn't flinch though.

"I'm sorry."

Lamia cried out in rage, "Sorry!? Don't give me that.. That... That BULLSHIT!!" The mere shockwaves from her roars made Belial move back a bit. "I thought you weren't meanies.. I wanted to believe that you did really want to be friends-" Belial cut her off. "I do want to be friends..!!!" Lamia clenched her tiny fists.

"Then EXPLAIN! A friendship built upon lies is nothing but.. garbage!" Belial looked at her, "I know what it feels like. To lose everything... To have no purpose. I know what it feels like. I was desperate, and... Your flower seemed like the only way. Lamia, I understand.." Lamia's toothbrush turned into a trident.

"Understand..? UNDERSTAND!? What could you possibly know about me... You don't know what it's like to be forced into protecting such a precious thing as a child...! Your mommy and daddy are dead, and they aren't here to help you..! Nobody is here to help you.." Her eyes turned from blue to a deep crimson.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND!!! AHHHHHHHH!!"​

Lamia's shout echoed across reality itself, her body became covered in blue aura as all the water in the area lit up, forming a giant magic circle that floated above the planet's atmosphere.

7Rh3nX.png

"Oceans and Destruction is your authority..." The world itself became covered in spears made of water. "I can understand why..." With so much ocean on a single planet, it was hard to believe anybody was a match for her.

"Die."

"The only difference between us and Belial is that he was born with nothing but despair, and then gained hope, only to have it taken away from him.." Kiara said. "I just don't want him to feel... hopeless. That's all."
“Your right Kiara….thank you for helping me understand.” David said solemnly.

“But…can’t you feel it? Her power, her screams. Lamia is powerful. I’m…worried about him. What could happen if the Godess isn’t willing to listen.” David said.

“Your right Kiara….thank you for helping me understand.” David said solemnly.

“But…can’t you feel it? Her power, her screams. Lamia is powerful. I’m…worried about him. What could happen if the Godess isn’t willing to listen.” David said.
"If she isn't willing to help..." The ground beneath them began to shake, spikes of water erupting from the wooden island as the magic circle that Lamia made could be seen from the ground.

"We're all ******." Head Nurse finished Kiara's sentence.

David jumped upwards. seeing the gigantic circle formed in the sky, as well as the spears of water

“all the civilians have been evacuated right? Are they still on this planet?” David said.

“It seems like Lamia is going to involve the whole damn planet in her battle, if there are people still on the waters we need to get them away!” David said.

"I evacuated as many people as I could on my ghost ships.." Drake said, walking up to the group. "Whoever didn't get out of here on time has no chance now... The ocean is her domain. Not even the most potent of teleportation can circumvent the domain of a deity's authority.."

(Battle Music.)

In an instant, most of the island was vaporized, leaving the group conveniently on a small strip of wood. "Lamia, please, just listen to me..!!" Belial created a blade made of shadows to block Lamia's trident, but being forced back by her completely obliterated the island.

"I've done enough listening."

She raised her trident into the air, thunder and lightning being infused into her trident from the onsetting storm clouds. Dozens of magic circles were created behind her, "If you want me to listen, defeat me..!!"

Lightning struck down towards them.

(Immeasurable speed lightning lol.)

David could feel something grab his face, "You two are friends, right!? Get a little close, why don't ya!" The lightning served as a decoy, allowing Lamia to grab King Tiger's face and slam him into Belial.

"Shit..!" Belial blocked the incoming collision. "She's only around 6 or 7... But she fights like an expert.." Belial thought.

David could feel something grab his face, "You two are friends, right!? Get a little close, why don't ya!" The lightning served as a decoy, allowing Lamia to grab King Tiger's face and slam him into Belial.

"Shit..!" Belial blocked the incoming collision. "She's only around 6 or 7... But she fights like an expert.." Belial thought.
David endured the blow, his nose and some of his teeth breaking on impact with Belial body.

“So…I guess talking to her didn’t work out?” David asked the boy.

Back