• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“Mother…?” King Tiger said blankly.

“what happened to your mom…? And why are you so…adamant about protecting that flower?” King Tiger asked. Clearly he did not want to fight either.
"M-Mommy is.. Mommy, she- SH-SHUT UP!!" She stabbed at King Tiger but was stopped by Belial grabbing her trident. "Calm down, and talk." She struggled as best as she could, "I don't wanna talk to a bunch of thieves..!!" Belial shook his head.

"We aren't thieves..!" The girl looked to him, "How do I know you aren't lying just to hurt me when I'm not looking..?"

"Ha... Ha..." She breathed heavily, slowly lowering her trident as it dissipated. "Your names..?" Belial responded, "I'm Belial, this is David. Call him King Tiger if you want." The girl backed away.

"I'm- L-Lamia.." Belial nodded. "Wh-what do you want..?" She was clearly very timid.

"Y-you seek our flower for medicine...?? Then you're like the rest.." Belial was confused, "The rest?" Lamia nodded. "They weren't thieves... They tried not to be at least. They wanted our flower's nectar t-too..."

"Must've been previous expeditions," Belial thought.

She slowly nodded, still very timid. "F-follow me.." Lamia walked down an isle that was within the cave, to which Belial and King Tiger followed. In the large isle, there were hundreds upon hundreds of flickering lights floating about the water. "What are these..?"

"Eggs.." Lamia said as they continued to walk, stopping at a large Golden Door. The door slowly opened, revealing a large sacrificial alter that held a flower on it.

home-design.jpg

"It looks very dim.." Lamia nodded. "It may take a while to explain, so, I'd suggest you sit down.."

"I-it's a very long story... Are you familiar with the creators of our multiverse..? The Star Gods." Belial nodded, "I'm aware of them, but I don't know much about them." Lamia continued on.

"W-well, when they were creating our world.. They made many different species and places to fill it. The ocean was of course, one of them. To sustain the various places and species, they c-created, uh.. Various plants." Belial then looked at the flower on the altar. "I assume that's one of them.." Lamia nodded.

"Y-yes... That is our precious Okeanós Blossom. All aquatic life was born from it. It's a very amazing plant, it can grant abilities and resistances, cure diseases, even grant immunities...! It works best in the ocean, though.." Lamia said. "No wonder it's nectar is so valuable, then.." Belial said.

"W-well... It has a very large amount of nectar. We had more than enough to spare for those who needed it. But these plagues... They affect us sea-creatures too. Our precious flower needs it's nectar to stay blooming.." She got on her hands and knees, begging and crying.

"P-please..! Don't take it from us.. Please don't, I'm begging you..! I-I'll do whatever you want..!!"

"All the aquatic life in existence will perish without this flower..." She said, still on her hands and knees. Belial clenched his fists, "Lamia... Where is your mother..? I am sure if we just talked to her, we may be able to help." Lamia slowly got up, sniffling.

"M-Mommy isn't around.. Sh-" She couldn't even complete her sentence before she started bawling her eyes out, falling to her knees and crying. "And that toothbrush your holding..?" Lamia attempted to answer, "It's a.. A- A memento.. She gave it to me before she died." Lamia continued on.

"My family has been assigned with the task to guard this flower... We are not eternal beings. She died of old age.. Wh-when she died, I was assigned with this task." Belial then clenched his teeth. She was probably only 6 or 7 years old..

"No... As I said, they tried not to be thieves... I attempted to negotiate, but, I didn't know what to say to them... I knew they needed the nectar, but I just can't give it to them..! What am I supposed to say..!?" Belial cut her off, pulling her in for a hug. "H-huh..?" She said, confused.

"Lamia, your mommy isn't dead."

Lamia's eyes widened, as she pushed him away from her. "D-don't lie to me..! I saw her die..! I buried her..!!" Belial smiled gently, "That's just physical death.. But her spirit exists in a faaarrr away land..!" Lamia tilted her head, "A- A far away land..?" Belial nodded.

"I've been there before. It's a place where all the sea-folk can be happy and play, and nobody ever has to get hurt! It's a.." Belial choked up a bit. "A paradise. Yeah, your mommy is in paradise.." Lamia's eyes lit up. "Sh-she is..?" Belial nodded, it was all a lie. A lie to make her feel better.

"Uh-huh. In paradise, your mommy is waiting for you. She's having so much fun.. But she wishes she could have it with you too, Lamia. She said it straight to me when I visited. She was so sad.. She cried a lot." Lamia began to tear up again. "H-how do I get there..?" Belial continued on.

"Be strong for her, alright? She loves you very much, Lamia, and she wants you to be strong for her.." A lie. It was all a lie. But Lamia smiled, wiping away her tears. "Sh-she said that..??" Belial nodded. "Yep. Can you be strong for you're mommy?" Lamia nodded.

"Uh-huh..!" She was motivated by Belial's lie, but that was what she needed, and he could see it in her eyes.

"Your...an amazing kid Lamia. I'm sure your mom is proud...in her paradise" King Tiger said, flashing her a broad grin.

David glanced over at Belial.

"good work...." David thought.

"You've...inspired hope in her, Belial. Something I wouldn't have been able to do" David thought. He knew Belial was lying. that was obvious. but he still managed to inspire the hope that David had sought to inspire in others, but couldn’t.

Last edited:
Belial knew that his lie had inspired hope in her, but he couldn't help but have this sinking feeling in his stomach, or where it would be if he had one. "Lamia.." He began to ask her something, but she cut him off.

"S-So, are you still going to take our flower..?"

He clenched his fists.. He knew that Lamia and her people desperately required the Okeanós Blossom to keep going, but the plagues on the surface were affecting his friend who needed the vaccine. He couldn't answer her.. He could only put on a fake smile.

"O-of course not, Lamia.." She smiled, clearly she was happy that they supposedly weren't going to take it.

“I KNOW!” David shouted, anger and despair in his voice.

“I…I know." David repeated quietly.

"but....but the flower belongs to the sea creatures. what right do we have to steal it from them? to sentence them to death? to plunder their most valuable treasure just to protect our own..." David said.

"I...I just can't do it. not to them....not to HER."

"...And what about the people on the surface..?" Belial agreed with David, he did. He didn't want to take the flower either, he knew that they needed it. But... "If we don't get that nectar... Kiara will die. Countless people are probably already dying. I.." Before they could continue their conversation, Lamia butted in.

"H-hey..! Do you guys want to see my room..?" Despite her timidness, she clearly considered both of them to be her friends. "S-sure, Lamia.. Sure." She smiled, pulling Belial along to a door that led into her room, the walls and all the furniture being completely encased in gold, barring any fabric or covers.

Lamia was still smiling as she placed her toothbrush on a little shrine that she made, which followed with her turning to Belial. "Belial, why do you look so sad..?" Belial continued to put on his fake smile.

"It's nothing, Lamia.." He sort of considered Lamia to be his little sister, similar to Gabriel. He couldn't tell her anything.

Belial easily pulled his arm away from David, causing Lamia to jump up a bit. "W- Why are you both doing that..!? Please, don't fight!" Belial looked down, his hair covering his eyes. "..They are all going to die David. Every last one of them if we don't.. If we..!"

"...No." Belial shook his head, "Lamia, I understand that it's very important to you... But I have somebody who is very important to me who needs that flower." Lamia then began to have a panic attack.

"N-no.. NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo- Stop it Stop it, no.. Go away, please just go away-"

"Don't you get it, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIND ANOTHER WAY!!" Belial screamed out, causing Lamia to cover her ears in fear. "Kiara is dying... And I can save her. If I can get to Emerald City and save her, I can see her again... My mother, I'll get to see her again.." Belial choked on his own words.

"I'm taking it. We don't have any more time to wait."

He left Lamia's room, a cold look in his eyes as he walked up to the Altar with the flower stood, gray and dim. Lamia grabbed onto Belial's leg, crying helplessly, "P-please, no.." She begged him, causing his face to contort. He didn't want to do this, but he couldn't just sit around. He bit his bottom lip in frustration, causing it to bleed.

"F-****.." He hesitated to grab it, his arm violently trembling. He summoned all of his wills, slowly moving his hand towards the flower and grabbing it by the stem, preparing to remove it from the altar.

"NO..!!!"

Lamia's voice boomed throughout the ocean, shockwaves crashing against Belial that blew him away from the blossom and against the crystal wall, causing many of the crystals to pierce his body. "Shit..!!" Lamia's eyes glowed blue, a trident forming in her hands.

"You humans... all the same. You lie, you make others believe they can trust you, and then you stab them in the back. I won't let you do this... I swear on it. I will kill you for doing this to me..!!" Both King Tiger and David were swept away by an absurd wave of water, David's suit being completely crushed from the sheer pressure of the waves.

"!!!!!" David gurgled unintelligibly underwater as his suit had been completely shattered by the waves. He looked frantically over at Belial, and saw his body impaled on one of the spikes.

"GOD DAMN IT BELIAL" He thought. Even if he restored his suit with his conceptual manipulation, the air had already leaked out. He had a few minutes, at most.

He looked over at Lamia, genuine fear in his eyes.

Both Belial can King Tiger were violently flung to the surface, a tidal wave that easily reached the atmosphere erupting from Lamia's rage and feeling of betrayal. "What the hell did you landlubbers do!?" Drake jumped into the air, opening many portals which followed with many large pirate ships coming out of them.

"I- I didn't think she'd be this powerful..." Belial said, his wounds failing to heal.

"You tried to take the damn thing!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ******* MIND!?" Drake yelled out Belial, clear and apparent fear in her voice. Belial coughed up some water, "We need it... For the medicine." Drake yelled out at him, "You weren't supposed to try and outright take it!! You were supposed to negotiate!"

"She wouldn't give it to us..! It doesn't have enough nectar for medicine and for the sea-folk..." Drake sighed, "****, that explains it.. We've always been able to talk this out, but now things have gotten out of hand.." Belial continued to cough out water until he could speak clearly. "How the hell is she so strong...? She's just a child."

Drake responded swiftly, "Just a child? Do you two not know who she is? That is Lamia." Belial nodded, "I know her name.. But what is she!?" Lamia floated in the air above the group, her eyes still glowing. "Run while you can, humans."

Drake rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration, "That girl is the daughter of Poseidon and Amphitrite.. The Ultimate Sea Gods." Belial's eyes widened, "So that means.." Drake nodded.

"That girl is a goddess and the successor of the Throne of Water. Her Authority is Oceans and Destruction... She can turn a single drop of water into an infinite ocean like childs-play." Drake said, the fear in her voice growing thicker.

"Basically.." Belial continued on, to which Drake nodded. "When she has so much water at her disposal, we aren't even close to being a match for her.."

"Already on it," Drake said. Civilians were already being evacuated in the ships that she had summoned, "Where do you think you're going, humans!?" Lamia yelled out, a drill made of water being formed that instantly launched itself at the ships.

"No!!" Belial dashed as fast as he could, using his shadows to block the attack and disperse it, albeit barely. "Impressive for a filthy thief." Belial breathed heavily, "Lamia... I understand you are upset, but I ain't human. Don't rage out against them. They didn't steal from you, right?! I did, and I'm just a demon." Lamia glared at Belial.

"But you are envoys of humans." Belial's eyes widened as she said this, "Humans sent you to my ocean. Humans sent you to gain my trust and then betray me... Scum. Trash. FILTH ON THE FACE OF MY BEAUTIFUL OCEAN!"

Lightning struck as a storm consumed the very universe itself, born from Lamia's rage and lamentation. "I will exterminate all the humans on the face of this world, and then we can live in peace without your filth!"

Back