• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“…I’ll be as careful as I can, nurse” King Tiger said, nodding.
Head Nurse snapped her fingers, making two diving suits appear that were perfectly sized for both King Tiger and Belial. "If you end up dying in there I have the rights to your corpse for research purposes." She said.

"You won't find much. I'm pretty much just clay in the shape of a person, no organs or nothing."

Head Nurse snapped her fingers, making two diving suits appear that were perfectly sized for both King Tiger and Belial. "If you end up dying in there I have the rights to your corpse for research purposes." She said.

"You won't find much. I'm pretty much just clay in the shape of a person, no organs or nothing."
“Yeah sure. I’d be dead anyway, ain’t like I could complain.” King Tiger said, examining his diving suit before starting to put it on.

(I have half a mind to keep pressing him with questions and getting answers so I can create a lore/cosmology/terminology page for the RP. I will be the writer of this RP's sacred text, and possibly the verse's most knowledgeable member..)
(I mean you'd have to run all that by me which will also make me the most knowledgeable member lol. The verse also already has a cosmology and lore I've yet to explore.)

“Yeah sure. I’d be dead anyway, ain’t like I could complain.” King Tiger said, examining his diving suit before starting to put it on.
Belial also began to put it on, which followed with Drake leading them to a large hole in the wooden island. "Sooo... This is the diving spot?" Belial asked, to which Drake nodded. "Yep! Remember, you've only got maybe 1-5 hours of air in there, so if you don't get what we need in time, the one who needs to breathe will suffocate!" Drake said, referring to King Tiger.

(I mean you'd have to run all that by me which will also make me the most knowledgeable member lol. The verse also already has a cosmology and lore I've yet to explore.)
(Touché. But I am kind of asking questions and forcing you to provide answers about topics about the verse and its cosmology that you haven't really considered until I asked, so I'm technically already starting to co-write the blog and make it more expansive. All by blowing up your DMs with questions lol)

(Touché. But I am kind of asking questions and forcing you to provide answers about topics about the verse and its cosmology that you haven't really considered until I asked, so I'm technically already starting to co-write the blog and make it more expansive. All by blowing up your DMs with questions lol)
(You aren't at all blowing me up actually, you actually have a decent amount of time between each post. And I'm also glad to answer questions and talk about the RP, it's rather fun lol.)

Belial also began to put it on, which followed with Drake leading them to a large hole in the wooden island. "Sooo... This is the diving spot?" Belial asked, to which Drake nodded. "Yep! Remember, you've only got maybe 1-5 hours of air in there, so if you don't get what we need in time, the one who needs to breathe will suffocate!" Drake said, referring to King Tiger.
“I guess I’m the only one in danger then” King Tiger said.

“All we gotta do is collect some flowers from underneath the water right? Shouldn’t be too much of a problem”

“Welp, we’ll see what happens when we get their!” King Tiger said. He jumped into the water behind Belial.
(Time to put on my nitpick hat, wrong use of 'there.')

What was beneath the wooden island at first was a deep tunnel made of nothing but a weird blue luminescent crystal. Probably sea prisms from Minecraft, "At least it's pretty down here." Belial said as they swam deeper.

As they got deeper into the underwater cave, they could feel a rumbling, almost like an earthquake that vibrated through their suits and violently rattled their bones. Luckily, Belial did not have bones.

((I honestly forgot the difference between their and there lmao. I just type and pray spell check chooses the right one))

Unluckily for King Tiger, he did have bones, and thus he felt the force go through his entire body.

“What the hell was that!” King Tiger yelled out, feeling his bones rattle and vibrate from the force. He looked forward, trying to see if something deeper in the cave was causing these vibrations.

"Well, they did mention sea monsters.." Belial said as the crystals that made up the cave began to glow even brighter, a loud booming voice permeating the underwater cave.

"Leave this place at once, foolish divers! AT ONCE, I SAY!"

Yelled the voice.

"You are a fool! A FOOL, I SAY! Leave my cave at once!"​

Belial sighed, "Look, can you just listen to us-" Belial said before the cave began to violently shake and by default the island itself. Drake noticed this and began to have trouble keeping her balance. "****, did they piss of the guardian that quickly!?"

Belial grabbed onto David's arm, "This is a longshot, but I need you to use your gravity manipulation to propel us without destroying the cave. I suck at controlling my power, so I can't do it."

As King Tiger applied the downward force to drive them into the cave, they could feel the shaking slowly subsiding as they heard a noise deeper in the cave. "What the hell...?" Belial listened closely for the noise.

"WOOOOO!!!!"

Yelled a man, who sounded very excited and pumped up. "Who the hell..??" Belial thought to himself, as the man continued to cheer out in excitement and jubilation in places where they could not see.

(I think you all know who's coming up.)

As King Tiger applied the downward force to drive them into the cave, they could feel the shaking slowly subsiding as they heard a noise deeper in the cave. "What the hell...?" Belial listened closely for the noise.

"WOOOOO!!!!"

Yelled a man, who sounded very excited and pumped up. "Who the hell..??" Belial thought to himself, as the man continued to cheer out in excitement and jubilation in places where they could not see.

(I think you all know who's coming up.)
"I don't know who this is but I like his energy!" King Tiger said., grinning. The voice reminded him of someone.

"WHAT'S UP, MAN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU UNDERWATER?!" he called to the voice

Back