• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"All according to plan. You see I needed to-" Moriarty was saying before being interrupted by Shalor

"The Freeshooter. Made a deal with the devil to get 6 bullets that could never miss, but the seventh was always controlled by the devil. You had to care for at least one of us. You merged with that story." Shalor said, staring them down

"So you figured it out, and so you know what's coming next." Moriarty said

"We end this." Shalor said

"Very well. Let's begin the final battle. Will the Detective or the Criminal emerge Victorious? Here I come!" Moriarty said loudly

“I don’t know what the hell either of you are talking about. But I’m not letting you get away with killing Holmes…”

“YOUR DEAD MEAT YOU BACKSTABBING BASTARD” King Tiger roared. He jumped into the air, before smashing the ceiling above them. Using his gravity manipulation, he manipulated the rubble of the destroyed ceiling, and flung it towards Moriarty at high speeds.

Belial followed Moriarty's movements, calculating the trajectory at which he would move, where he would stop moving, and how to counter him. He was no match physically, so he'd have to rely on his skill to win.

He was capable of intercepting Moriarty, creating brass knuckles which he used to deliver a punch straight to his stomach.

Moriarty was fully expecting such a move, what Shalor hit was the laser barrel of hsi coffin, Enkidu and Shalor barely whisked Belial away before the beam fired, but not before landing a glancing blow on Shalor's side, sending him flying

Eonara was quick to make sure Shalor didn't hit the wall, Joseph continuously attacked Moriarty with Hermit Purple, for naught. Blackbeard threw bombs and shot at Moriarty, for naught. King Tiger's gravity assaulted Moriarty, for naught. Everything was useless until... one, two, three, four, five, dozens of aged detectives materialized, faceless, but staring Moriarty down

"Hahaha! So this is the final stage?! The assembly of a multitude of half-baked detectives?!" Moriarty said with an evil smile.

"..."

"Who do you think I am?!" Moriarty said before continuing "I'm James Moriarty! The only detective who could hold a candle to me is Sherlock Holmes!" Moriarty said loudly

"Very well then. I don't know, nor do I care to know, what your up to... but I'll fight you till the last!" Moriarty said

"Thousands of detectives followed in Sherlock Holmes' footsteps, and now... OUR POWER IS YOURS!" The detectives said in unison, Empowering everyone there to be capable of fighting Moriarty, whose eyes shone with defiance and prepared for battle.

"We won't lose to you! Not now, not ever! Here we come James Moriarty!" Shalor shouted

Last edited:
Moriarty swiftly dodged the attack and blasted King Tiger with several rockets, before getting smashed by Shalor jumping in with Enkidu straight to Moriarty's heart, sending him back as he fired one last Rocket at Shalor, who promptly backhanded it out of the air

Moriarty swiftly dodged the attack and blasted King Tiger with several rockets, before getting smashed by Shalor jumping in with Enkidu straight to Moriarty's heart, sending him back as he fired one last Rocket at Shalor, who promptly backhanded it out of the air
King Tiger narrowly avoided the rockets as he watched Shalor attack Moriarty. After Shalor attacked to his heart, King Tiger jumped forward. Grabbing Moriarty, he attempted to suplex him head first into the ground.

Moriarty broke out of the grip and sent King Tiger flying into a wall

"James Moriarty!" Shalor shouted

"...!"

"You were the culprit behind this!"

"Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's your plan!? Yes, your correct! I was I was the mastermind behind this whole singularity!" Moriarty said with a smile "I am the culprit!" Suddenly... orange power started seeping fom Moriarty, the wound in his heart was suddenly lethal, it was like fire.

"Nghhh! The power, it's leaving me! And all because my culpability was proven!?" Moriarty said, surprised

"Aha, now I see. Since I never left any evidence of my crimes behind, I was never once named the culprit! So I didn't know that when I was unmasked, when I lost to te detectives, would weaken me like this...!" Moriarty said with a smile

"Still, it's strange... Even with the power of so many great detectives on your side, I should have been able to defeat you." Moriarty said

"Every calculation, every analysis that bore out. Magical energy, tactics, weapons... I should have been your superior in every respect."

"So then, why...? Why did I still lose!? Why!?" Moriarty said, confused as to why he lost

"Don't you get it?" Shalor asked

"... No, I don't. Are you telling me you do, Shalor?" Moriarty asked, surprised

Eonara got to her feet "I think I get it too." She said

"Then please...do enlighten me. I cannot die without knowing. Tell me... why did I lose!?" Moriarty said

"Think about it..." Shalor said, his voice and eyes soft

"..."

"It's because your a good guy." Shalor said softly

"... ...So that's it. I thought I was fighting at full strength... but this is what was eating away at me all this time. It's the time I spent with all of you before regaining my memory... now I see." Moriarty said with a frown

"If I had erased those memories, I would no longer have anyone I care about for the bullet to hit. So I couldn't get rid of them. But I know myself well. Even with them, I knew I would return to evil once my old memories came back. Even if I had someone I cared about, I was sure I could cast them aside. That was what I thought... and yet... Thank you. I understand now. No wonder I lost. I understand evil well. I know the endless charm it holds. But... I had never once expierienced being on the sie of justice. Now I have, I feel... strange... It's perplexing... And I'll be damned... if it doesn't feel better then I thought! Yes, I see it now. My failure was... inevitable!" Moriarty said, a genuine smile on his face

"Listen, Shalor. This isn't the only singularity. The bullet has already hit it's mark." Moriarty said grimly

Once Rory pulled the lever, the area began to violently shake, the door remaining completely shut. "God damnit!" She yelled out as the ground began to crumble, flying to avoid falling beneath.

"What the-"

Her flight was being jammed somehow... As she floated a few meters into the air, she began to plunge into the empty void that was below the cave. "What kind of planet even is this!? It has a void below it!"

Rory grabbed onto some falling rubble, standing on it as she fell in the void. She looked around, noticing that the door had fallen with her, revealing what was on the other side.

"So that's the key, huh..?"

d5geot2-ac69aea0-dbc2-41de-96c4-5916eba2963c.jpg

It was attached to a large stone, Rory noticing that it was quite a ways away from her current location. She couldn't fly, so she'd try teleporting. "Shit, guess that's a bust.." All of her mobility options were completely jammed.

"Guess we're goin' commando.."

She jumped off the piece of rubble that she was on to another one, initially almost losing her balance which she quickly regained. She then jumped to the next closest piece of rubble, continuing this pattern.

"Almost there..!"

She was getting to her target rather quickly, and everything seemed to be going smoothly until she felt something stick into her shoulder. "Hm?" She wasn't at all affected by the pain, barring the pleasure she felt, but she was curious. She looked up to the people who shot her.

"I'm grateful for the kicks... But who are you guys?"

She said as she pulled out the arrow from her shoulder. "What do you think, girly? We're mercenaries. Since you're here, I can assume you know why we're here as well." Rory smiled.

"You're here for the key, right?"

They didn't respond and simply began to shoot arrows at her, which she dodged by promptly jumping into the air. "I was gonna take this nice and slow, but I guess I don't have that luxury..!"

Using her own physical strength, she kicked off the air, blowing away the mercenaries and launching her towards the key. She held out her hand, ready to grab it and get out of there, but her hand phased through it.

"Shit, a decoy..!"

Somebody yelled out to her, "Over here!" One of the mercenaries held the key in his hand. "You didn't really think we hadn't prepared for rookies like you, right!?" Rory clicked her tongue.

"I'm no mercenary or treasure-hunter... I'm just a soldier!!"

She grabbed onto another piece of rubble, flinging herself up to the mercenaries. "You wanna duke it out? Sorry!" The man held a crystal in his hands that enveloped the group, preparing to teleport them.

"You guys can teleport but I can't? Bullshit!"

Rory grabbed onto him before the sequence was finished, causing her to get teleported with them back to the surface, to the desert. "Now, hand over that key." The other mercenaries had already run away, but the one holding the key didn't. "You'll have to fight me for it..." He put the key in his pocket, getting into a stance.

"I expected nothing less.."

Rory didn't get into a stance, she simply waited for him to attack. "Underestimating me, I see!" He jumped forward, delivering a deadly punch which she promptly dodged. He didn't stop there, immediately after he attempted a leg sweep. He was clearly very experienced.

"Your strong, I'll give you that. You've clearly fought a good deal of opponents. But.." Rory swiftly grabbed him by the neck faster than he could react, displaying the sheer difference in their speed.

"Your still far too slow to beat me."

She ignited her hand, setting his entire body ablaze in mere moments, killing her opponent nigh-instantly to minimize the pain he would feel. The key wasn't at all damaged from this.

"Good, you're fine.."

She held the key in her hand, feeling a warm feeling overtake her body as it radiated green light. "I guess your ready to be used. Wish I knew how to do that though.." As Rory held the key, she felt something stab into her side, a knife.

"N-Nyah!~ ****, that gets me hard..~"

Rory turned to the mercenary who stabbed her, "I thought you ran away!?" He pulled out the knife, jumping away. "You ******* masochistic freak... What the hell are you!?" He yelled.

"Somebody who's way stronger than you. Thanks for the pain, that really turns me on."

The man yelled out once more, "I'm not trying to make you wet, you stupid bitch!" Rory chuckled, hiding the fact she also had a dick. "Whatever... Aren't you going to run away?" The man dashed forward, "Like hell!" As he dashed forward, he threw the knife, which she dodged.

But as she dodged it, the knife immediately exploded into a flurry of needles, which followed with her covering her eyes to avoid hurting her face. "You sneaky bastards.." He tackled her, following with another mercenary showing up to swipe the key.

"Us running away was just a decoy! She completely fell for it!" The mercenary who tackled Rory thought, and he was right, she had fallen for it. She was far too cocky. "This has always been a problem of mine.." Rory easily flicked him off of her, grabbing the second mercenary's hand and promptly crushing it like a grape.

"I respect those who plan. But frankly, you don't have nearly enough manpower to follow through when facing me...!!" She stomped on the ground, creating an explosion that killed both of them. "Damn.."

When had she reverted to her previous self? Somebody who was strong-willed, but also laid back and caring... Not too long ago she was sulking in a void, confused about her goal, but now she was more fired up than ever before. "I guess being on the job again is really helping me out.." She said, still holding the key in hand.

"Alright key, if there aren't any more enemies, tell me how to use you!" She said, hoping the key would somehow talk. "It was worth a shot. Not like it would be any weirder than the other shit I've seen." The key then began to shake.

"****, of course...!"

She threw the key in case it was going to explode or something, and it did, creating a cloud of green smoke. And what emerged from it was... "Is this my final trial before entering Emerald City? Bring it on!"

rayquaza-mega.jpg

A giant dragon-like creature was born from the key, roaring intensely which shook the surrounding space violently. The dragon dashed forward, far faster than she could react, but she was getting passively stronger and faster as well.

They both intercepted each other as Rory delivered a punch straight to its head, only causing her knuckles to crack. "Damn, your head is hard!" She continued to assail it with punches, but that only injured her.

The dragon attempted to coil itself around Rory to crush her, but she jumped into the air, creating dozens of large fireballs that she shot down in an attempt to incinerate it. The beast straightened itself, dashing away from the fireballs and back, displaying its supernatural control over momentum.

"Guess we'll have to try something a bit more innovative."

Rory unsheathed Bakuzan as the beast dashed around in its attempts to hit her, kicking up enormous clouds of sand in the process. To confuse the beast, she covered her blade in light which drew the beast towards her. It roared out.

But that was simply a decoy. Rory left her sword floating in the air as the dragon crashed into it, which followed with Rory grabbing it and digging her fingers into it by increasing her strength with the Activation Dream. "Go down you stupid ******* dragon..!!"

The beast flicked its tail at her, smashing against her back and blowing her away. She licked her lips, "Harder daddy!~" She dashed forward, coughing out blood from the previous attack. Now, this was a fight!

The beast gathered energy in its mouth, releasing a charged blast which Rory promptly dodged with her insane speed. She resummoned her sword, Bakuzan, and with all her might, delivered a slash to the beast's neck that cut it open, causing it to spew out blood.

In a fight of rage and pain, the beast flicked its tail at her once more, hitting her in the chest and shattering her ribcage, causing her to cough out blood once more. "****, you really know how to make a girl feel good!~"

She grasped her sword, grinning as she chopped the dragon into pieces, ending its life as it simply turned to dust, blood covering her hands. Blood... She looked at the blood on her hands and blade.

"Ah..."

She held her head in pain, and not the good kind of pain. "This is my future.." Blood and death. "No..! I won't lose myself. I have to remain calm." She dissipated her sword, washing the blood off her hands and clothes using some water she had.

"Now.." She said as the key sat on the sand as she picked it up. "I don't know if this will work.." Her regeneration was working slowly for some reason, causing her to stumble.

"Here I go!"

She lunged the key forward like she was shoving it into a lock, but she was only touching air. That's what it appeared to be at least. But suddenly, a white key-hole appeared which consumed the key and created a green portal.

"This is the gateway.. The gateway to Emerald City."

She stared at the portal, breathing heavily. "Guys..." She hoped that they would also be there, waiting for her. She hoped that they could talk it out. Tears poured from her eyes as she looked down in shame.

"No.. You can't face them like this. You can't face yourself like this."

She began to walk through the portal, steeling her resolve, for now at least. She wouldn't let herself cry anymore, she had to commit herself to her goal to fix the world. And if she truly couldn't do so, well...

"I hope they have a beach. I want to wear a swimsuit."

She walked through the portal.

Moriarty broke out of the grip and sent King Tiger flying into a wall

"James Moriarty!" Shalor shouted

"...!"

"You were the culprit behind this!"

"Ha. Haha. Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's your plan!? Yes, your correct! I was I was the mastermind behind this whole singularity!" Moriarty said with a smile "I am the culprit!" Suddenly... orange power started seeping fom Moriarty, the wound in his heart was suddenly lethal, it was like fire.

"Nghhh! The power, it's leaving me! And all because my culpability was proven!?" Moriarty said, surprised

"Aha, now I see. Since I never left any evidence of my crimes behind, I was never once named the culprit! So I didn't know that when I was unmasked, when I lost to te detectives, would weaken me like this...!" Moriarty said with a smile

"Still, it's strange... Even with the power of so many great detectives on your side, I should have been able to defeat you." Moriarty said

"Every calculation, every analysis that bore out. Magical energy, tactics, weapons... I should have been your superior in every respect."

"So then, why...? Why did I still lose!? Why!?" Moriarty said, confused as to why he lost

"Don't you get it?" Shalor asked

"... No, I don't. Are you telling me you do, Shalor?" Moriarty asked, surprised

Eonara got to her feet "I think I get it too." She said

"Then please...do enlighten me. I cannot die without knowing. Tell me... why did I lose!?" Moriarty said

"Think about it..." Shalor said, his voice and eyes soft

"..."

"It's because your a good guy." Shalor said softly

"... ...So that's it. I thought I was fighting at full strength... but this is what was eating away at me all this time. It's the time I spent with all of you before regaining my memory... now I see." Moriarty said with a frown

"If I had erased those memories, I would no longer have anyone I care about for the bullet to hit. So I couldn't get rid of them. But I know myself well. Even with them, I knew I would return to evil once my old memories came back. Even if I had someone I cared about, I was sure I could cast them aside. That was what I thought... and yet... Thank you. I understand now. No wonder I lost. I understand evil well. I know the endless charm it holds. But... I had never once expierienced being on the sie of justice. Now I have, I feel... strange... It's perplexing... And I'll be damned... if it doesn't feel better then I thought! Yes, I see it now. My failure was... inevitable!" Moriarty said, a genuine smile on his face

"Listen, Shalor. This isn't the only singularity. The bullet has already hit it's mark." Moriarty said grimly
“More than one singularity?” King Tiger asked, staggering to his feet and glaring at the man.

“so thier are more places like this city around the dream world?”

"Yes and no, every singularity is different. Only this one could be reasonably gotten to." Moriarty said as a massive shaking happened

"You said the bullet already has hit its mark... what's happening?" Shalor asked

"Dynamics of an Asteroid. An asteroid has just hit Shinjuku, this is my crime... I'm sorry." Moriarty said as a rift was suddenly expanding into the room, causing the detectives and Eonara to dissappear, and partially consumed Shalor as he jumped to Belial

"BELIAL!!!" Shalor shouted as Moriarty was consumed

"SHALOR!!!" Belial grabbed Shalor's hand, attempting to keep him from being pulled away. "Don't go, please! Not yet!!" He pulled himself close to Shalor, hugging him in an attempt to pull him out of the rift.

"Don't leave... I NEED YOU!"

"Yes and no, every singularity is different. Only this one could be reasonably gotten to." Moriarty said as a massive shaking happened

"You said the bullet already has hit its mark... what's happening?" Shalor asked

"Dynamics of an Asteroid. An asteroid has just hit Shinjuku, this is my crime... I'm sorry." Moriarty said as a rift was suddenly expanding into the room, causing the detectives and Eonara to dissappear, and partially consumed Shalor as he jumped to Belial

"BELIAL!!!" Shalor shouted as Moriarty was consumed
“No...NOOOO!" King Tiger yelled, watching in horror as Eonara disappeared.

"GOD DAMN IT. WHY. WHY THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING"

He looked at Shalor and Belial.

"LIKE HELL IM LETTING YOU GO TO" King Tiger yelled, trying to help Belial pull Shalor away.

"no....no....no..." David fell to his knees. he looked around the crater blankly. trying to find any signs of his comrades. Shalor, Eonara, Joesph, ANYONE. but he couldn't. they were gone.

He stared at the ground.

"their....their....gone. where....where the hell did they go?" David muttered, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I...I couldn't save them....I couldn't save any of them. their all....."

"....Gone"

the tears on his face started rushing down at a faster rate, as he fully comprehended the reality of the situation.

"Shalor....SHALOR!" David yelled out in between sobs. he smashed his fist against the ground, pounding at it until his fists were red and raw.

"****! WHY DID IT HAVE TO TAKE THE KID! WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE TAKEN ME INSTEAD!" David yelled in grief.

Belial was torn away from Shalor, his eyes widening as his best friend was lost. ". . .A-Ah-" He looked at what was left of Shinjuku, nothing but dust in a massive crater. He fell to his knees.

His eyes displayed not only despair but disbelief, confusion, heartbreak. "Why." That was all that he said. "Why." He said it again. "I didn't get to tell you.." He clenched his fists, the despair in his eyes turning to rage. "I didn't get to tell you that I...!!" He stood up.

"Why..."

He had imagined that they were sitting together on a peaceful day, no calamities trying to kill them and no enemies to fight. He imagined turning to Shalor, how it would feel to say those words... "I like you a lot.." He didn't know what Shalor would say, but he didn't care. He just wanted to say, how much he loved him.

He bawled like a small child. He sneezed and cried, his sobs echoing throughout the entire area as he cried in a way he hadn't cried in a long time. "Mother.." He thought. "Shalor.." He thought.

His eyes went bloodshot as he continued to cry for his lost friend and love.

"Don't touch me." He knocked King Tiger away from him, his crying ceasing. What was left in his eyes was cold stagnancy.. No, it was something more than that. He was pondering.

"...David. What's life?" He asked.
David was knocked away from Belial, surprised at the boy's violent reaction

"...what.....is...life?" King Tiger said, wiping his tears as they flowed down his cheeks.

"...life...is..precious...." David said, unsure how to respond.

"I save people....because life is important....protecting life is important..." His words were hollow, empty.

"What right do I have to talk about saving people after what just happened," He thought to himself.

"Is it?" His voice was filled with confusion. "Then why am I losing the people I love?" His voice was filled with despair. "Then why can't I be happy?" He sounded just like Rory..

"If life is so precious..." He stood up, "Why do I feel so empty." It sounded more like he was asking himself, and not David.

"Belial...." David said, stumbling to his feet.

"You can't...you can't give up hope," he said walking towards the boy.

"We...we're going to get Rory back. We're going to get Shalor back..." David said.

"they aren't...lost....not yet.....as long as they're alive...."

"....theirs still hope," David said. slowly trying to convince himself this was the truth.

"And maybe there isn't." To find meaning in death is life. That's what he thought. "I've always believed in hope. That was because I had the people I loved. Rory, Shalor, Gabriel.. My friends." He turned to David, his eyes displaying a void.

"I'm going to lose them. I already have. I am death, and everything is going to die." He created a loaded gun, a pistol. He slowly raised his arm, having lost all reason and hope.

"It's noisy." He pointed the gun to his own head, prepared to pull the trigger.

"And maybe there isn't." To find meaning in death is life. That's what he thought. "I've always believed in hope. That was because I had the people I loved. Rory, Shalor, Gabriel.. My friends." He turned to David, his eyes displaying a void.

"I'm going to lose them. I already have. I am death, and everything is going to die." He created a loaded gun, a pistol. He slowly raised his arm, having lost all reason and hope.

"It's noisy." He pointed the gun to his own head, prepared to pull the trigger.
"NO" David yelled.

stumbling towards the boy, he tackled him, grabbing him and shoving him onto the ground.

"GOD DAMN IT BELIAL. DEATH IS NEVER THE ANSWER." David screamed at the boy. He couldn't lose him. he couldn't lose another person he cherished.

"LISTEN TO ME BELIAL. ITS. NOT. TOO. LATE! THEY ARE STILL ALIVE!"

"RORY IS STILL OUT THERE. WE CAN FIND HER. WE CAN CONVINCE HER. YOU TWO CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN!"

"...please..." King Tiger said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Just stay alive a bit longer....I promise you. we'll find a way. we'll find a way to get them back...whatever it takes. just...please stay with us Belial...please...."

Belial stared into the sky as he was tackled onto the ground, his eyes still filled with that look of despairing confusion. "Is that so?" Belial said to David. He pushed David off of him. "If that's what you say.."

He opened a portal, (since I assume they have powers again), "We have to leave." Belial walked through and was greeted with a hug from a crying Gabriel. "I- I was so worried..! Please, don't leave me again!" Belial's eyes widened.

"Please, I need you.." She said. Belial hugged her back, his eyes lighting up, even if only slightly. "I won't.." He gripped her tightly. "I'm sorry, sister..."

Back