• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Didn't plan on asking. I don't know what's going on, but I'll help how I can." Belial said, nodding. He then turned to Eonara, a deadly look in his eyes. "..." At was as if he was telling her that he knew what she saw.

He then turned back, looking forward and away from her.

"I'm kinda dyin' here David, can't really help much lest I summon some piss-weak shadow soldier," Belial said, chuckling at his own self-depracation.
“Oh yeah…I guess you can’t regenerate here either…” King Tiger said.

“are you sure it’s a good idea for you to Tag along, Belial? Without your powers, you could actually die here ya know.” King Tiger said

The group sped to a destination and went onto a building within sniping range of the tower...

Blackbeard, Moriarty, and Holmes began building something
“What are ya building that for?” King Tiger asked, watching as they worked.

“Oh yeah…I guess you can’t regenerate here either…” King Tiger said.

“are you sure it’s a good idea for you to Tag along, Belial? Without your powers, you could actually die here ya know.” King Tiger said
"I kinda can't leave either way." Belial said, slowly sliding off the bike, Shalor's healing helping him somewhat. "Besides, we almost die nearly every tuesday, this is nothing honestly.." Belial looked down.

"I'm worried, that's all." Belial turned to Shalor and thought, "This can't be good for him... I can smell his fear and dysphoria."

"I kinda can't leave either way." Belial said, slowly sliding off the bike, Shalor's healing helping him somewhat. "Besides, we almost die nearly every tuesday, this is nothing honestly.." Belial looked down.

"I'm worried, that's all." Belial turned to Shalor and thought, "This can't be good for him... I can smell his fear and dysphoria."
"Ha! I guess we do almost die pretty often, this ain't nothing new!" King Tiger chuckled.

"Just don't want ya dying on me Belial! You're a good guy, and I don't like seeing ya come to harm."

"It's how we're going to bust in!" Moriarty said, indents for each member of the group in the massive bow-shaped contraption
"so....are we launching ourselves...into the building??" King Tiger asked.

"W-Wait... you mean we're going to go from here... to there...?" Shalor asked

"Yes!" Holmes said to both Shalor and David with a laugh on his face

"N... no." Shalor said backing away before Eonara picked him up and put him into his indents

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Eonara said, getting into her spot one place over from Shal9r, a spot for Belial there, King Tiger's obvious spot was at the forefront

"N... no." Shalor said backing away before Eonara picked him up and put him into his indents

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Eonara said, getting into her spot one place over from Shal9r, a spot for Belial there, King Tiger's obvious spot was at the forefront
King Tiger shrugged.

"Well if yall think this will work I'm down to try it," he said, stepping into his indent.

"Do i need to cushion our fall with my gravity? I could probably slow us down in the air so we don't impact the building as hard" King Tiger suggested.

"Don't worry." Belial's eyes lit up as he pulled Shalor close to him as they sat next to each other. He held his other hand out in front of both of them, creating a forcefield that would most likely only protect them for a second or two.

"I'm gonna protect you.."

"Your damn right we've come. Your the bastard that's responsible for turning this city into such a hellscape! I'll take you down, for all the people suffering down there!" King Tiger said.

King Tiger launched himself towards the man and aimed a fierce drop kick at the man's face, intent on smashing him into oblivion.

Last edited:
King Tiger was knocked back landing on his feet several meters away.

King Tiger rushed foward once again, using his body control to physically harden his muscles, making him much more resistant to injury. He planned on tanking Evil Moriarty next swing head on. If successful, he would immediately respond with a vicious right hook onto Evil Moriarty jaw, hoping to catch him off guard with a counter attack if he couldn’t tag him normally.

Evil Moriarty simply fired several rockets out of his coffin, which were taken out by Enkidu, much to Shalor's own injury, he was sent up against a wall and slumped down to the ground, breathing heavily.

Moriarty continued his assault, several rockets and several bullets being shot out constantly. Joseph managed to catch some and send them back with Hermit Purple as Eonara continously blasted fire

“Shalor are you ok!?” King Tiger yelled. He was frustrated with his allies constantly getting injured just to protect him from harm

“I’ve trained myself to take damage head on…Don’t worry about protecting me…worry about taking out the threat in front of us!” King Tiger said, rushing foward, he used his gravity manipulation on Moriarty gun, increasing the weight of the weapon in order to make it more difficult to wield. At the same time, he rushed foward and tried to physically rip the gun out of the mans hand.

Rory traveled through the multiverse, walking through the desolate cosmic waves. This wasn't just about making a paradise, it was about whether or not the people truly deserved it, and how she could fix things.

She was never really good at such critical thinking. She thought of a plan, and she acted on it, she never thought of the 'big-picture as one would say it. The world itself was a rotten place, yes, but there were also strong points about the world, people who actually wanted to help, like her friends.

"I'll do my best.."

She stopped on one planet, falling into a large desert on it. She wandered it aimlessly until she stopped by a small bar that was rooted into the sand, there was no actual flooring, just sand. She entered, sitting down at a booth as she wore a cloak.

"What can I get you, little lady?" The bartender asked, to which she responded. "Milk." The bartender chuckled, "Most people ask for a beer." He kneeled down, getting a jug of milk and pouring her a glass. "Sorry, I'm sober." The bartender nodded. "I get it, I do. What could you be doing around these parts?" She responded.

"Nothing serious." She looked around the bar, noticing the plethora of mercenaries or criminals that happened to stop by. "Don't mind them, they ain't gonna harm yah. They're all a bunch of weaklings." Rory chuckled a bit, sipping her milk. "You never know... I've seen my fair share of fighters, and the strongest are always the ones who look weak." The bartender tilted his head.

"You a mercenary?" She shook her head. "I'm a soldier." The bartender smiled, "A girl of your stature? Well, as you said, the strongest are always the ones who look weak." The bartender said. "So, why are you here, Ms..?"

"Rory. Rory the 6th." The bartender crossed his arms, smirking. "Alright then, Ms. Rory." Rory continued on, "I'm here... Well, I guess you could say I'm a hero." The bartender laughed a bit. "If you're really a hero... What are you here to save?" Rory looked down, sipping some more of her milk.

"I guess I haven't figured that out yet..." The bartender took out an envelope. "Well, if you're looking for something to save, I can help you with that." Rory tilted her head. "What's this?" The bartender smiled.

"You fancy yourself a hero? I've got a job for you." Rory chuckled, "I never said I was a hero for hire." The bartender nodded, "True. But, I assume you don't have much else to do, eh?" Rory shrugged. "You're not wrong... What's it about?" The bartender continued.

"Some Rich Warlords are looking for a rare artifact. Some say it's the key to Emerald City." Rory picked up the envelope, opening it and seeing an ace of spades card. "Emerald City?"

"City of Magic, City of Heroes, make up whatever name you want for it. It's said that it's the largest city in the multiverse, and it has riches for the takin'." Rory squinted her eyes. "And you want me to find it for these guys?"

"That's the idea. Usually, to get into the city you'd have to take the boat... But that trip takes at least 5,000 hours. The key will lead anybody straight into the city." Rory finished her milk. "And why exactly are you giving me the job?" The bartender smirked, taking a shot of liquor.

"You wanted some hero-work, I'm giving it to you. Once you get the key, you can either give the riches you obtain to the poor, or keep em'." Rory sighed. "What kind of hero-work is this?" She put the card in her pocket. This wasn't really what she had in mind..

"I guess this may help me out... I'll take the job." The bartender downed another shot. "And hey, if the hero thing doesn't work out, why not take up becoming a model? I bet the locals would go crazy over yah." Rory chuckled.

"Gimme some cute girls to play with and I'll model anything you want." The bartender laughed. "Didn't know you swung that way, Ms. Rory." She got up, leaving the bar, noticing the coordinates on the back of the card that she was given. "I guess I'm doing this now..."

She had no idea how much this would help her in the big-picture, but she was willing to try anything at this point to maybe find some alternative to what she previously had planned. And if she couldn't she had no problem with just continuing it.

"The world itself is a rotten place, and so are the people in it..." How was she supposed to fix the problem from it's roots? Destroy the evil that prevented a paradise from being born? She pondered that as she walked to the coordinates she was given.

She soon stopped at a large cave that extended a few thousand kilometers below seal level. Well, it was more like a giant hole. She dropped down, landing completely unharmed on the ground.

"****, they didn't tell me what this key looked like at aLL!-" Rory yelped as something grabbed her by the leg, flinging her into the cave's walls. She smashed into the wall, sustaining a few scratches.

"YOU SHALL NOT RETURN!!"

Rory wiped some dust out of her hair, "Huh..???" She looked towards the thing that flung her.. It was a chain. "What the actual **** is that!? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get tangles and dust out of my hair!?" She creamed out as the chain slithered back towards it's owner.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SEEK, MORTAL! LEAVE AT ONCE, OR FACE DEATH!"

Rory clenched her fists, "I'd love to do that, but.. I've got a job to do, and something I'm looking for. I ain't leaving anytime soon, so show yourself pooch." A giant emerged from the shadows.

"Woah, I guess pooch wasn't to inaccurate..."
latest

"THE KEY MUST NEVER BE TOUCHED! WE WILL NOT LET YOU PASS, SMALL GIRL!"

Rory chuckled, "Small? Funny, cause I'm actually rather big down there.." Rory was actually sort of freaking out. This mutt was clearly pretty powerful, and she didn't really feel like dealing with it.

"Welp, guess I've just gotta deal with it..." She created a katana, getting into a stance. "It's been a while since I've held you, Bakuzan... Not since Pandora passed away. I hope your ready for another round with me, buddy." She said as the beast roared.

"YOU ARE A FOOLISH, PUNY, MORTAL WOMAN! I WILL GNAW AT YOUR CORPSE, AND DRINK OF YOUR FRESH BLOOD!"

Rory dashed forward before the beast could say anything else, delivering a brutal slash to its neck. "Gnaw on deez nuts!" She threw jokes around in an attempt to keep her calm.

"FUTILE!!"

Its hide was unnaturally tough. Brute strength wasn't getting her anywhere. The chains that were attached to the beast began to stretch out and chase her, prompting her to dodge their assault and jump away.The chains began to rapidly attack her, creating a flurry of blows which she perfectly parried.

"They're strong... But I can parry them just fine. This isn't getting me to the main body though..." As a distraction, Rory created a duplicate, hoping to confuse the beast as she dashed towards it, leaving the clone to deal with the chains.

"YOU ARE AN IMPRESSIVE SPECIMEN, PUNY MORTAL WOMAN!"

Rory chuckled, "Thanks for the compliment, mutt!" The energy built it in the beast's middle head, a storm of ice dashing towards Rory. "Nice timing." Rory generated countless fireballs to counter the ice, creating scalding water.

"WHERE DID YOU GO!? I HOPE YOU DID NOT DIE SO EASILY, MORTAL WOMAN!"

She disappeared as the scalding water flew into the air from the impact of fire and ice, prompting the beast to search for her, whether she was a corpse or not. "I'm right here pooch." She stood on its middle head.

"YOU HID IN THE STEAM GENERATED FROM THE WATER, I PRESUME!"

Rory used the Activation Dream to drastically increase her physical strength, delivering a chop that split the middle head in two, creating a veil of blood. "Correct!" The remaining two heads swiftly charged up purple and red energy blasts.

"NOW WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!?"

The beast could feel it's stomach get carved open, "Below you!" She had fell down from the middle head once she destroyed it, using the veil of blood to confuse the remaining two heads. "This is the end!"

She delivered one final slice to the beast. Well, more like multiple as she swiftly diced it up into a mere pile of flesh. "Good thing it wasn't too smart... Anybody with a decent amount of combat experience would have seen that from miles away." Rory wiped the blood off her katana before sheathing it.

"Time to find this key..." Rory walked through the cave, creating a flame in her hand to light the way. "Emerald City, huh... I'm guessing the key will be green, then." She continued to walk until she was faced with a large door.
door-fantasy-cathedral-ornamented-dark-39353694.jpg

"Looks like this is the place." Rory jumped into the air, attempting to smash the door down with her fist to no avail, the door having absolutely no scratches or bruises on it. "Well, shit.." Rory looked around the area, hoping to find anything that could help her open the door.

She then realized that there was a weird lever next to the door, "Here's a gamble... Will this open the door?" She sweated a bit, grasping onto the handle. "Here I go..!"

She pulled the lever.
Evil Moriarty simply fired several rockets out of his coffin, which were taken out by Enkidu, much to Shalor's own injury, he was sent up against a wall and slumped down to the ground, breathing heavily.

Moriarty continued his assault, several rockets and several bullets being shot out constantly. Joseph managed to catch some and send them back with Hermit Purple as Eonara continously blasted fire
Belial ran over to Shalor as fast as he could, helping him up. "David can help himself, think of your own safety...!" Belial yelled to him.

"That isn't the best course of action...!" Shalor said

Moriarty fired five bullets nonlethally through King Tiger's guy and blasted him back with a kick, Blackbeard kicked Evil Moriarty back, albeit with some difficulty getting close
"The best course of action is making sure you aren't killed," Belial said, creating a small needle that didn't seem like it could pierce anything. "I'll be back." He dashed forward as fast as possible, his injuries limiting his speed in the flurry of bullets.

Using the small needle, Belial aimed to stab Moriarty in his vital points. His neck, his wrists, whatever he could get to. It was thin and breakable, but it was sharp.

"That isn't the best course of action...!" Shalor said

Moriarty fired five bullets nonlethally through King Tiger's guy and blasted him back with a kick, Blackbeard kicked Evil Moriarty back, albeit with some difficulty getting close
King Tiger managed to barely activate his body control before the attack landed, harndening his skin and muscles to reduce the penetration of its bullets. This allowed him to reduce the damage enough that he remained conscious.

“Now that’s more like it” King Tiger said, spitting up blood.

“I ain’t fast, and I ain’t got the ranged power that a lot of the other do. The best thing I can do soak up damage while the rest handle attacking” King Tiger thought.

he rushed towards Moriarty once again, using his gravity manipulation, he jumped up towards the ceiling, before delivering a vicious elbow drop onto Moriarty head, hoping to distract him while the rest attacked.

Evil Moriarty aimed directly at Belial, having the massive blue beam shot out of the coffn just barely being stopped by Holmes' own beam for a limited time before Shalor pulled Belial from the line of fire, Breathing extremely heavily

Good Moriarty was equalling Evil Moriarty from that point forward, allowing a combinated effort to possibly break through his defenses

“Shalor, Belial! You two aren’t any any condition to fight anymore! Fall back!” King Tiger yelled, somewhat hypocritically considering he Himself wasn’t in good shape either.

King Tiger blindly rushed foward, his stomach ached from where the bullets had penetrated them, and blood was dripping from the wound at an alarming rate. If the fight went on for much longer, he’d pass out form blood loss.

while good Moriarty was clashing with his evil counterpart, King Tiger delivers a vicious kick onto evil Moriarty ribs, hopefully giving good Moriarty a chance to attack.

"Shalor, let me go! I have to help somehow-" He said that, but blood was still pouring from his mouth from his previous injuries. He was in absolutely no condition to fight.
"Your not in any condition to fight! Let alone against him!" Shalor said breathlessly

Evil Moriarty did have a killshot landed on him as Shalor said that, courtesy of Blackbeard, but he disappeared into black mist with a ominous smile...

The sound of a blade going through flesh sounded, Shalor snapped his head to see a sword going right through Holmes' chest where his heart is

"Well... it appears I've been checkmated. Well done..." Holmes said as his power was absorbed by Moriarty, vanishing Holmes into golden mist

"How did I know this was coming?" Eonara said

Joseph's face twisted in surprise

Blackbeard wore his frown without much surprise

Shalor clenched his teeth and stood up straight

"No. We won't go down after this much. Not without one he'll of a fight." Shalor said

Back