• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Eonara was too stunned physically to respond, Lobo seemed to be injured now as Shalor did his best to injure the wolf at a range with Enkidu, with Blackbeard rushing in to blow up the wolf with bombs and using his cutlass to slash at the wolf, trying to give an opening for King Tiger to genuinely hit it

((Is king tiger just the slowest guy there? lmao))

King Tiger saw his opening and took it. Rushing towards the wolf, he delivered a devastating uppercut to the mutts jaw, assuming this was successful, he would attempt to grab the wolf by the torso, lifting it upwards before viciously slamming it back first on the ground, the wolf landing on top of its rider if successful.

(Speed really isn't his strong suit)

Lobo took the hit, but staggered backwards as Eonara recovered enough to launch a weapon into it's heart, the weapon vanished as Lobo stood up once more to face its assailants and continue to fight.

"We're going to have to kill it dead huh..." Shalor murmured and began walking towards it until Hessian was suddenly in between the two with his arms and legs spread out as if to protect Lobo, stopping Shalor in his tracks

(He's probably the slowest in the RP in general lol.)
((Dang really? Lol. I always figured he had average reaction speed, he just doesn’t dodge attacks much because he prefers to tank them head on if he’s able to.))

(Speed really isn't his strong suit)

Lobo took the hit, but staggered backwards as Eonara recovered enough to launch a weapon into it's heart, the weapon vanished as Lobo stood up once more to face its assailants and continue to fight.

"We're going to have to kill it dead huh..." Shalor murmured and began walking towards it until Hessian was suddenly in between the two with his arms and legs spread out as if to protect Lobo, stopping Shalor in his tracks
“I guess the Rider ain’t completely heartless” King Tiger said, watching as Hessian seemingly tried to protect the wolf.

“Look, Hessian, if you don’t want this to end in death then you ought to surrender. If you stop now, and don’t get in our way again, then this whole thing can end without bloodshed” King Tiger said to the headless man.

Zonolo walked, suddenly stopping as he detected someone's presence by him. He turned around, giving an apathetic look on his face toward his pursuer.

"Did one of those freaks put you up to following me?" He asked them. The hooded individual revealed their hand, gripping a handle of some sort.

"I know not of the 'freaks' of which you speak... But I seek strength and vengeance... I can sense the power hidden inside of you, and the power of another that approaches... Only when I have attained enough strength shall I be able to achieve vengeance!"

Something was different about this individual. It wasn't like Kiara or Belial or any of the other individuals that he had encountered thus far. It felt like strength was exuding off the individual. He knew that if he could hardly keep up with Kiara, he definitely wouldn't be able to keep up with this opponent. He would need a massive increase in his power to even remotely keep up.

A yellowish aura enveloped Zonolo's body as tattoos began to form around him. A steam emanated from his body as he looked toward the pursuer.

Fire_Force_Season_2_Episode_09_Figure_05.jpg

"Strength, huh?" Zonolo said, "This should be enough, if that's what you're looking for..."

The hooded figure looked up, revealing an oni mask, and swung the handle to reveal a kanabo. This individual had the same weapon as the Goddess of Power, though it clearly was not her. The complexion of the arm was lighter, and the arm was skinnier. Even if Zonolo knew who Val was, he would have known it wasn't her. The hooded figure rushed toward Zonolo, and Zonolo did the same, launching a punch that went straight through the hooded figure.

(This is the music I envision for this fight.)

Or so he thought. The only thing his fist went through was the hood itself, incinerating it in the process. His foe was right behind him, revealing a kimono and white and blue hair. Swinging the kanabo, Zonolo's adversary launched an attack imbued with black and reddish lightning toward his face, sending him flying miles away. Naturally, Zonolo got up shortly afterwards, flinging himself back toward his opponent and launching a barrage of punches, to which his foe responded with their own.

"Are you playing games with me? Why are you hiding the strength I want you to unleash?" The person asked angrily.

"You want a stronger opponent? Fine! Your funeral!"

Zonolo lept off the foe's kanabo and went into the air. His fists ignited as he created a massive ball of flaming energy hurling it toward his enemy at full strength. The eyes of his opponent began to glow through their mask, dissipating the ball before it could even singe a single hair.

One-Piece-Yamato.jpg

"Is that all? I need more!" The individual said. In boredom, the adversary yawned, creating mass amounts of desolation, and a terrifying noise and chilling sensation that could be felt and heard throughout the Dream World.

Zonolo lifted rubble off him, still not appearing to be damaged, but also unsure of how to win. The foe swung their kanabo again, creating another burst of red and black lightning that launched toward Zonolo. The dreamer raised his arms to block the strike so he wouldn't be blown backward. Struggling against the lightning, he managed to deflect it into the space beyond. As he finishes the motion involved for this, the oni appeared in front of him, bringing down the kanabo. However, Zonolo was fast enough to react to it now, catching it between his hands. He smirked, looking toward his foe.

"Is this more to your liking?" He asked his opponent. After this question, the oni swiftly let go of the kanabo, rotating backward and kicking the handle up. The kanabo shot up out of his hands, and the oni sprung up on their hands, propelling into the air to launch a downward axe kick toward Zonolo. He sidestepped the kick, but the oni had caught the kanabo, swinging it at him and launching him into the air. Leaping upward, the oni prepared to engage in aerial combat, swinging the kanabo in a flurry of blows, Zonolo responded by igniting his arms to to block the kanabo, along with any area of his body that would be hit when he couldn't block the hits. The plan was to melt the kanabo, but that didn't appear to be working. Eventually, Zonolo began taking more hits, even though that wasn't much of a sacrifice or detriment to him due to the nature of his abilities. He started only blocking with his left hand, pointing his right hand at the ground below and firing a bunch of flames. The flames dug into the ground, carrying pieces of earth and merging it into an island of sorts. The flames lifted the island at high speeds, slamming into the oni as Zonolo dropped down and let gravity take him from there.

(For reference of the island lifting.)
7686195-4o0lru.jpg

As Zonolo fell, he used the flames to compact the island around his foe to incapacitate them, using his flames to seal it and keep the oni trapped. He smirked at the idea.

7482256-0049963089-VVpNc.png

However, that was until the oni broke out near immediately afterwards, diving down toward Zonolo. The dreamer shot up toward the oni, attempting to throw a punch to the face. His strike was evaded, and the oni attempted to capitalize by launching a punch of its own. However, Zonolo caught it, dragging its arm toward him and attacking with a headbutt. After the strike, he grips the oni's arm with both hands, spinning and throwing his foe higher into the air, where the rubble from his makeshift seal had shattered. Zonolo then appeared above the oni as it turned around to see him ignite his fist and launch a powerful punch to send the oni reeling down to the earth below. The punch should have definitely incinerated some of the oni.

"That's more like it!" The oni spoke, the mask now crumbling and the kimono burning away. It revealed his foe's hair was not blue, but white, with aqua green tips at the end. The glowing red eyes were actually orange. The individual also possessed gold hoop earrings on both ears and horns, much like the Goddess of Power, though her horns were red in color instead of white. Underneath the now incinerated robe were a pair of red hakama pants and sandals, and a large purple and white nio-daisuki behind the back.

aAbMzjd_460s.jpg

"You're doing better, but you're still not where I want you to further my growth...." The woman said, "You're nowhere near it..."

(The music I pictured for this portion of the fight scene.)

"Unfazed? OK...." Zonolo said to himself. He made this state to keep up with and be able to do something against this foe. And he didn't deal a hint of damage at all... He began to get frustrated, partially because he was trying to take this person out. He didn't have time to deal with a stalker who wanted to keep fighting him all the time. Even if he wouldn't take damage, it would still be annoying, and would distract him from trying to get back home... His eyes flickered from glowing all yellow to silver.

"There it is... I can tell that power's about to come out... So show me!" She shouted.

Zonolo ignited his left arm, which flickered back and forth from yellow to white. Holding out his arm, he sent pillars of flames to drag his foe to another planet, flying toward where she would end up. He would then wave his ignited arm, using the flames to drag her across the surface of the planet while causing parts of the planet to combust and explode to damage her.

2j0z4ptla7h51.jpg

Diving down toward his opponent, Zonolo created a ball of flaming energy in each hand, his tattoos still flickering in color from yellow to white. The spheres of energy turned white hot, and he launched a barrage of them toward his foe. However, the woman was rushing toward him, swatting away several of the balls.

"She got even faster and stronger?!" Zonolo thought, right before getting swatted by her kanabo and crashing down on the planet's surface.

d06c5a7321d394ba141e8d9c7faa8a13b38aa2e0.png

The woman smiled, diving down as she infused her kanabo with her black and red lightning, swinging her kanabo toward his face, creating another wave of impact with greater impact than the yawn she gave that could be felt across the Dream World.

When the dust settled, the waters resided, and the smoke cleared, it wasn't the Zonolo she had faced before, but the one in the state that had been used in an attempt to skewer Kiara earlier. The kanabo didn't even budge his head when he was it with it. He rotated his head, a mask appearing over his face as the woman grinned.

5bf8c69caf9bcc7e88353502447b045c5d880365.gifv

"There it is, that's the power I was looking for!" She said excitedly.

The masked Zonolo drew one of his blades, clashing with the kanabo as the oni swung again. This time, as barrages of swings were exchanged, the dreamer wasn't on the backfoot. As a matter of fact, he was applying more and more offensive pressure to his opponent, forcing her to grow and evolve to contend with him. This was exactly what the woman wanted. She swung her kanabo once more, which Zonolo blocked effortlessly, parrying the strike with a light hand flick. As the woman was off-balance, she lept backwards, performing a back handspring before flinging herself at Zonolo once more. Blade in his other hand, Zonolo slashed the woman, sending her flying backwards. His foe got up, albeit with an egregious slash wound. However, the wound began to heal relatively quickly. Faster and stronger than before, she rushed back toward Zonolo.

Blows and slashes continued to be exchanged, but the advantage was held throughout the fight by the one who couldn't take damage. Eventually, Zonolo parried her strike again, taking immediate advantage of this by pinning her to the ground.

"Enough of this..." Zonolo said, a much deeper voice present than his usual one, "Who are you?"

"I have often been called Fenrir by the one I seek to get my revenge on, and Surtur by those in her domain," She said, "However, seeing as you are one of the only other individuals to best me, I shall give you the privilege of giving me a new name..."

"I don't care about renaming you. Who are you out to kill?"

"Valdagyðja, the Goddess of Power," She answered, "I am her Summoning Dream..."

"Summoning Dream?"

"Dreamers like yourself have the abilities to create allies and weapons to aid you in battle known as Summoning Dreams. I was the Summoning Dream of the Goddess of Power herself. I thought that power of yours was initially a Summoning Dream as well, but it doesn't appear to be..." She responded, giving a little chuckle, "I don't even think you know what it is..."

"That's what I was trying to figure out before you came along..."

"And our fight helped you draw it out. I'd say you would owe me for bringing you a step closer to understanding it... And I'd consider clearing your debt to me if you help me kill Valdagyðja..."

Zonolo unhanded 'Fenrir', reverting to his normal state. He also manifested a new shirt for himself as the one he had was burnt to a crisp earlier in the fight.

"I guess I could help you train. Strengthening my abilities could also help me get back to my family...." He said.

"Then it's settled. When we are ready, we will siege Valhalla and defeat Valdagyðja..."

Meanwhile, they were being watched from a distance...

"So resolute and clear on their purposes and motivations...." Mira said, referring to the two, "Perhaps I could learn from them about what my purpose should be...."

In Valhalla, as she trained, a yawn was heard. Valdagyðja smiled, knowing that a rematch with an old rival was coming.

"I'll be waiting for you... Fenrir..." The Goddess of Power thought to herself.

Last edited:
((Dang really? Lol. I always figured he had average reaction speed, he just doesn’t dodge attacks much because he prefers to tank them head on if he’s able to.))

“I guess the Rider ain’t completely heartless” King Tiger said, watching as Hessian seemingly tried to protect the wolf.

“Look, Hessian, if you don’t want this to end in death then you ought to surrender. If you stop now, and don’t get in our way again, then this whole thing can end without bloodshed” King Tiger said to the headless man.
The headless man clearly didn't understand

"They're already dead... let them run off and do whatever... they're connected... it's the only way they managed to materialize..." Eonara choked out through blood she was spitting out of her mouth as she very shakily pulled herself to her feet

Zonolo walked, suddenly stopping as he detected someone's presence by him. He turned around, giving an apathetic look on his face toward his pursuer.

"Did one of those freaks put you up to following me?" He asked them. The hooded individual revealed their hand, gripping a handle of some sort.

"I know not of the 'freaks' of which you speak... But I seek strength and vengeance... I can sense the power hidden inside of you, and the power of another that approaches... Only when I have attained enough strength shall I be able to achieve vengeance!"

Something was different about this individual. It wasn't like Kiara or Belial or any of the other individuals that he had encountered thus far. It felt like strength was exuding off the individual. He knew that if he could hardly keep up with Kiara, he definitely wouldn't be able to keep up with this opponent. He would need a massive increase in his power to even remotely keep up.

A yellowish aura enveloped Zonolo's body as tattoos began to form around him. A steam emanated from his body as he looked toward the pursuer.

Fire_Force_Season_2_Episode_09_Figure_05.jpg

"Strength, huh?" Zonolo said, "This should be enough, if that's what you're looking for..."

The hooded figure looked up, revealing an oni mask, and swung the handle to reveal a kanabo. This individual had the same weapon as the Goddess of Power, though it clearly was not her. The complexion of the arm was lighter, and the arm was skinnier. Even if Zonolo knew who Val was, he would have known it wasn't her. The hooded figure rushed toward Zonolo, and Zonolo did the same, launching a punch that went straight through the hooded figure.

(This is the music I envision for this fight.)

Or so he thought. The only thing his fist went through was the hood itself, incinerating it in the process. His foe was right behind him, revealing a kimono and white and blue hair. Swinging the kanabo, Zonolo's adversary launched an attack imbued with black and reddish lightning toward his face, sending him flying miles away. Naturally, Zonolo got up shortly afterwards, flinging himself back toward his opponent and launching a barrage of punches, to which his foe responded with their own.

"Are you playing games with me? Why are you hiding the strength I want you to unleash?" The person asked angrily.

"You want a stronger opponent? Fine! Your funeral!"

Zonolo lept off the foe's kanabo and went into the air. His fists ignited as he created a massive ball of flaming energy hurling it toward his enemy at full strength. The eyes of his opponent began to glow through their mask, dissipating the ball before it could even singe a single hair.

One-Piece-Yamato.jpg

"Is that all? I need more!" The individual said. In boredom, the adversary yawned, creating mass amounts of desolation, and a terrifying noise and chilling sensation that could be felt and heard throughout the Dream World.

Zonolo lifted rubble off him, still not appearing to be damaged, but also unsure of how to win. The foe swung their kanabo again, creating another burst of red and black lightning that launched toward Zonolo. The dreamer raised his arms to block the strike so he wouldn't be blown backward. Struggling against the lightning, he managed to deflect it into the space beyond. As he finishes the motion involved for this, the oni appeared in front of him, bringing down the kanabo. However, Zonolo was fast enough to react to it now, catching it between his hands. He smirked, looking toward his foe.

"Is this more to your liking?" He asked his opponent. After this question, the oni swiftly let go of the kanabo, rotating backward and kicking the handle up. The kanabo shot up out of his hands, and the oni sprung up on their hands, propelling into the air to launch a downward axe kick toward Zonolo. He sidestepped the kick, but the oni had caught the kanabo, swinging it at him and launching him into the air. Leaping upward, the oni prepared to engage in aerial combat, swinging the kanabo in a flurry of blows, Zonolo responded by igniting his arms to to block the kanabo, along with any area of his body that would be hit when he couldn't block the hits. The plan was to melt the kanabo, but that didn't appear to be working. Eventually, Zonolo began taking more hits, even though that wasn't much of a sacrifice or detriment to him due to the nature of his abilities. He started only blocking with his left hand, pointing his right hand at the ground below and firing a bunch of flames. The flames dug into the ground, carrying pieces of earth and merging it into an island of sorts. The flames lifted the island at high speeds, slamming into the oni as Zonolo dropped down and let gravity take him from there.

(For reference of the island lifting:)
7686195-4o0lru.jpg

As Zonolo fell, he used the flames to compact the island around his foe to incapacitate them, using his flames to seal it and keep the oni trapped. He smirked at the idea.

7482256-0049963089-VVpNc.png

However, that was until the oni broke out near immediately afterwards, diving down toward Zonolo. The dreamer shot up toward the oni, attempting to throw a punch to the face. His strike was evaded, and the oni attempted to capitalize by launching a punch of its own. However, Zonolo caught it, dragging its arm toward him and attacking with a headbutt. After the strike, he grips the oni's arm with both hands, spinning and throwing his foe higher into the air, where the rubble from his makeshift seal had shattered. Zonolo then appeared above the oni as it turned around to see him ignite his fist and launch a powerful punch to send the oni reeling down to the earth below. The punch should have definitely incinerated some of the oni.

"That's more like it!" The oni spoke, the mask now crumbling and the kimono burning away. It revealed his foe's hair was not blue, but white, with aqua green tips at the end. The glowing red eyes were actually orange. The individual also possessed gold hoop earrings on both ears and horns, much like the Goddess of Power, though her horns were red in color instead of white. Underneath the now incinerated robe were a pair of red hakama pants and sandals, and a large purple and white nio-daisuki behind the back.

aAbMzjd_460s.jpg

"You're doing better, but you're still not where I want you to further my growth...." The woman said, "You're nowhere near it..."

(The music I pictured for this portion of the fight scene.)

"Unfazed? OK...." Zonolo said to himself. He made this state to keep up with and be able to do something against this foe. And he didn't deal a hint of damage at all... He began to get frustrated, partially because he was trying to take this person out. He didn't have time to deal with a stalker who wanted to keep fighting him all the time. Even if he wouldn't take damage, it would still be annoying, and would distract him from trying to get back home... His eyes flickered from glowing all yellow to silver.

"There it is... I can tell that power's about to come out... So show me!" She shouted.

Zonolo ignited his left arm, which flickered back and forth from yellow to white. Holding out his arm, he sent pillars of flames to drag his foe to another planet, flying toward where she would end up. He would then wave his ignited arm, using the flames to drag her across the surface of the planet while causing parts of the planet to combust and explode to damage her.

2j0z4ptla7h51.jpg

Diving down toward his opponent, Zonolo created a ball of flaming energy in each hand, his tattoos still flickering in color from yellow to white. The spheres of energy turned white hot, and he launched a barrage of them toward his foe. However, the woman was rushing toward him, swatting away several of the balls.

"She got even faster and stronger?!" Zonolo thought, right before getting swatted by her kanabo and crashing down on the planet's surface.

d06c5a7321d394ba141e8d9c7faa8a13b38aa2e0.png

The woman smiled, diving down as she infused her kanabo with her black and red lightning, swinging her kanabo toward his face, creating another wave of impact with greater impact than the yawn she gave that could be felt across the Dream World.

When the dust settled, the waters resided, and the smoke cleared, it wasn't the Zonolo she had faced before, but the one in the state that had been used in an attempt to skewer Kiara earlier. The kanabo didn't even budge his head when he was it with it. He rotated his head, a mask appearing over his face as the woman grinned.

5bf8c69caf9bcc7e88353502447b045c5d880365.gifv

"There it is, that's the power I was looking for!" She said excitedly.

The masked Zonolo drew one of his blades, clashing with the kanabo as the oni swung again. This time, as barrages of swings were exchanged, the dreamer wasn't on the backfoot. As a matter of fact, he was applying more and more offensive pressure to his opponent, forcing her to grow and evolve to contend with him. This was exactly what the woman wanted. She swung her kanabo once more, which Zonolo blocked effortlessly, parrying the strike with a light hand flick. As the woman was off-balance, she lept backwards, performing a back handspring before flinging herself at Zonolo once more. Blade in his other hand, Zonolo slashed the woman, sending her flying backwards. His foe got up, albeit with an egregious slash wound. However, the wound began to heal relatively quickly. Faster and stronger than before, she rushed back toward Zonolo.

Blows and slashes continued to be exchanged, but the advantage was held throughout the fight by the one who couldn't take damage. Eventually, Zonolo parried her strike again, taking immediate advantage of this by pinning her to the ground.

"Enough of this..." Zonolo said, a much deeper voice present than his usual one, "Who are you?"

"I have often been called Fenrir by the one I seek to get my revenge on, and Surtur by those in her domain," She said, "However, seeing as you are one of the only other individuals to best me, I shall give you the privilege of giving me a new name..."

"I don't care about renaming you. Who are you out to kill?"

"Valdagyðja, the Goddess of Power," She answered, "I am her Summoning Dream..."

"Summoning Dream?"

"Dreamers like yourself have the abilities to create allies and weapons to aid you in battle known as Summoning Dreams. I was the Summoning Dream of the Goddess of Power herself. I thought that power of yours was initially a Summoning Dream as well, but it doesn't appear to be..." She responded, giving a little chuckle, "I don't even think you know what it is..."

"That's what I was trying to figure out before you came along..."

"And our fight helped you draw it out. I'd say you would owe me for bringing you a step closer to understanding it... And I'd consider clearing your debt to me if you help me kill Valdagyðja..."

Zonolo unhanded 'Fenrir', reverting to his normal state. He also manifested a new shirt for himself as the one he had was burnt to a crisp earlier in the fight.

"I guess I could help you train. Strengthening my abilities could also help me get back to my family...." He said.

"Then it's settled. When we are ready, we will siege Valhalla and defeat Valdagyðja..."

Meanwhile, they were being watched from a distance...

"So resolute and clear on their purposes and motivations...." Mira said, referring to the two, "Perhaps I could learn from them about what my purpose should be...."

In Valhalla, as she trained, a yawn was heard. Valdagyðja smiled, knowing that a rematch with an old rival was coming.

"I'll be waiting for you... Fenrir..." The Goddess of Power thought to herself.
(Damnit Zoro now I have to top this.)

(Yeah, he's probably the slowest in the RP. All my characters are considerably faster than him at least lol.)
((All this time I thought you’re characters were just fast as ****, but it turns out my man just slow 😭))

((I think he’s getting an upgrade after this side story ends, so he should get faster at least))

The headless man clearly didn't understand

"They're already dead... let them run off and do whatever... they're connected... it's the only way they managed to materialize..." Eonara choked out through blood she was spitting out of her mouth as she very shakily pulled herself to her feet
“if their dead, then how come their still…moving?” King Tiger asked.

“and here, let me carry you. Your hardly in any shape to move right now” King Tiger said, walking towards her and putting his hands outward.

"That's not what I mean..." Eonara said, trying to walk on her own but fell down

"Damn... we should probably wait a few days until we actually attack the tower..." Eonara said before passing out due to her injuries

Lobo limped away "Maybe... I'll find my home later." He thought, his rage quelled in near-death.

King Tiger grabbed Eonara unconscious body and gingerly lifted her into his arms. He silently cursed himself for not being able to protect her more.

“I shouldn’t be the one standing. She was a better fighter and a better teammate, it should have been me who took that blow.” King Tiger thought

he looked back towards Lobo, making sure they wouldn’t attack them again.

“oh.” He realized something. Even If they let them run free, Eonara had already dealt them a lethal wound. They may not survive long. King Tiger couldn’t help but feel sympathy for the man, despite the intense fight they had moments prior.

“Well…I guess we can head back to base then” King Tiger said, carrying Eonara in his hands as he walked back towards their base.

"Don't beat yourself up David... Eonara did what she needed to." Shalor said, thinking the same thing as David.

Eventually after a moment Both Hessian and Lobo disappeared into golden mist
“…ok Shalor” King Tiger responded, watching as Lobo disappeared into the golden mist.

“…let’s go get Eonara fixed up.” He said. Looking down at the injured women.

Shalor specifically did a checkup, only to find that nearly all of the damage was on the inside and would have to heal on it's own so he put her on her bed, looking extremely worried
“So…what’s the deal. She’s gonna be alright…right? She got banged up but nothing seemed too lethal…” King Tiger said, becoming increasingly worried at seeing Shalor expression.

Belial sat down, looking intently at one of the pictures he had of Shalor. It was a normal picture, they had taken photos together before so he had a decent amount of them. (Let's just say it happened off-screen lol.)

"..Guys.." He could feel it in his gut. Something was going to go wrong in Shinjuku, and he had to figure out what it was before the group tried to tackle whatever was going on with Kiara and Emerald City.

"I'm coming for you."

He sprouted shadow wings out of his back and began to fly at unfathomable speeds to Shinjuku, crossing an unfathomable amount of universes each nanosecond. He knew he'd lose a good amount of his power there, but it didn't really matter.

"Almost...!"

As soon as he entered Shinjuku, his ability to fly almost nigh-instantly was gone. Most would simply panic at the thought of falling at such a height without their abilities, but Belial simply abused it.

Using the momentum he gained from breaking into the foreign dimension, he propelled himself downwards, increasingly lessening his chances of survival. Using whatever power he had left, he created a cushion pillow and looked for a roof where he would take as less damage as possible.

He smashed against the roof of a building (base I guess) his bones breaking and scars appearing all around his body, but the cushion he created just narrowly kept him from being immediately killed.

"Shalor, David, you guys all good!?" He said as he bled like a faucet.

Shalor's eyes widened in utter fear at his friend's completely wounded form

"BELIAL!" Shalor shouted fearfully and was on top of belial in a second, trying to set all of his bones and bandage him up

"Yeah, I can see why he'd be scared..." Eonara murmured, she had recovered well over the past few days, while she still had plenty of aches she was combat-ready.

Moriarty stood back along with Holmes, Blackbeard, and Joseph

Eonaras eyes sharpened "does he know?" She thought

"Well, at least find some way of contacting us so we can make sure you don't half kill yourself when you fall!" Shalor said even louder then before
"Am I dead? I figured pulling a stunt like that would kill most people, but luckily I had a cushion." He said, pointing to the completely destroyed pillow that he used as a cushion, or whatever was left of it.

"Sorry, Shalor."

Back