• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(That's cause you haven't done anything with him lol.)
(lol he was supposed to be training with Kill-Gaia, then Kill-Gaia left to watch Rory and Val fight, and I was like "well shoot, what does that mean for Mira, then?" Plus I was kind of reveling in the fact that I made one of my characters do something significant, like locate and come up with a plan to retrieve Rory.)

"I'd say Assassin of Shinjuku. But we desperately need rest because two of our people seem about ready to pass out." Eonara said
“Yeah I’m tired as hell, I meant after we rest for the night” King Tiger said wearily. He could tell Shalor wasn’t in any condition to fight, and he wasn’t either.

“thanks for the help mister” King Tiger said, glancing towards Joseph.

Last edited:
Mira approaches Kill-Gaia, kneeling out of respect and obedience.

"My Lord, are there any further training regimens you would have me to undergo?"
"Quit it with the 'My Lord' business, chess-piece," Kill-Gaia said, getting up from his throne. "Have you finally hit a wall on your practice? It has been over 300,000 years (in their time) and you've never needed to ask me for help."

Eonara scaled down the building carefully and began limping towards the motorcycles

"Thanks for the help Joseph." Eonara said

"Haha! All in a days work!" Joseph responded as Archer and Blackbeard were already at the motorcycles and took their motorcycle back
Mira approaches Kill-Gaia, kneeling out of respect and obedience.

"My Lord, are there any further training regimens you would have me to undergo?"
(Kill-Gaia: oh only to **** Rory)

(You know I ain't sorry!)

Eonara scaled down the building carefully and began limping towards the motorcycles

"Thanks for the help Joseph." Eonara said

"Haha! All in a days work!" Joseph responded as Archer and Blackbeard were already at the motorcycles and took their motorcycle back

(Kill-Gaia: oh only to **** Rory)

(You know I ain't sorry!)
"Joesph huh....haven't we....met before? I could have sworn you helped fight calamities with us a while back" king tiger said, limping over to Shalor motorcycle.

"Joesph huh....haven't we....met before? I could have sworn you helped fight calamities with us a while back" king tiger said, limping over to Shalor motorcycle.
"Yeah, during the third wave to be precise, don't really know what happened after that though." Joseph said thoughtfully

Shalor walked up to Eonara's motorcycle which she had already got onto and practically slumped onto it

Back