• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"They are a part of the Shadow Council! What did you expect?" Eonara called out

Blackbeard entered close quarters combat with Christine as Phantom went in to assault King Tiger again
"Huuuuuuuh!? Who the hell do you think you are!?" Kiara yelled.

"Send me anywhere, just no sex jokes please-" She thought.

Belial dashed towards her, delivering a punch to her stomach, paralyzing her.

"I don't know what's going on with her, but I'll figure it out." Belial said.

Kiara was still awake, but Belial was actively restraining her physically.

"...Shit, I don't have a sex joke for this situation." He said.

"Good!" She thought.
"Well, looks like your going to have a three-way with yourselves and Rory!" Merlin said

"Kiara, back off." Belial attempted to ease the conflict. This was basically a way of saying 'Turn off that technique.'

But she couldn't... What the hell was this? Her body wasn't listening to what she wanted.

"Akari.. What's going on?" She thought, hoping for an answer. "I... Don't know. Something is jamming our abilities."

Kiara unwillingly continued to berate Zonolo. "Did I strike a nerve? I can bet that short temper is another reason your shitty family abandoned you."

She didn't want to say this at all. "Akari, can you dispell whatever this is!?" He responded, "I'm trying, but I can't!"

"Come on, bitch. Fight!" She said to him.
"If it'll get you to shut up... Fine," Zonolo said, turning around and running toward Kiara at full speed. However, he drastically accelerated, going far faster than he's shown himself capable of. Launching a punch, the blow swiftly accelerated before she could react as a flash of light appeared. Zonolo had aged into a muscular man in his prime? It was clearly him, as he still possessed those silver eyes that flashed earlier.

With no hesitation or moment to let her gain footing or even an idea of how to regather herself, Zonolo had launched and let loose several powerful blade swings, all of which aimed to enforce the concept of death upon Kiara. Even if Kiara was stronger, the blades had bypassed her durability, and he would continue to grow stronger as he held on to his sorrow...

"If it'll get you to shut up... Fine," Zonolo said, turning around and running toward Kiara at full speed. However, he drastically accelerated, going far faster than he's shown himself capable of. Launching a punch, the blow swiftly accelerated before she could react as a flash of light appeared. Zonolo had aged into a muscular man in his prime? It was clearly him, as he still possessed those silver eyes that flashed earlier.

With no hesitation or moment to let her gain footing or even an idea of how to regather herself, Zonolo had launched and let loose several powerful blade swings, all of which aimed to enforce the concept of death upon Kiara. Even if Kiara was stronger, the blades had bypassed her durability, and he would continue to grow stronger as he held on to his sorrow...
(This is horribly ironic.)
"Who says a mother and son can't three-way one girl?" Merlin said
"Ehhhhhhh...." Belial said, kinda not digging this joke.

"They are a part of the Shadow Council! What did you expect?" Eonara called out

Blackbeard entered close quarters combat with Christine as Phantom went in to assault King Tiger again
“Their part of the Council? Are either of them the “Berserker of Shinjuku” you guys were talking about?” King Tiger shouted.

King Tiger continued to jump and avoid the phantom assault while levitating more and more rubble. Suddenly, he clumped up a large amount of rubble he had gathered in the sky and sent it falling towards the Phantom in a barrage of projectiles, using his gravity manipulation to increase the speed at which the rubble fell.

"Dude, chill." Belial said, holding Kiara while gaining distance from Zonolo's attacks.

"The guy who's directly attacking you is yes!" Eonara shouted back as Phantom took a few hits from the rubble he didn't swat out of the air and cackled madly as he dashed at David once again
King Tiger stopped running after he heard the news, and proceeded to rush towards Phantom with renewed vigor.

"YOUR DEAD MEAT PHANTOM" King Tiger roared, rushing into melee range. Using his gravity manipulation, significantly increased the effect of gravity on the Phantom, hoping to slow him down. at the same time, he delivered a fierce kick towards the phantom's legs, hoping to slow his movements further by damaging them.

Kiara breathed heavily, sweating. "Jeez Kiara, you sick or something?" Belial asked.

She forced herself to speak normally, "I- Don't know... I feel a little warm, but I'm usually on fire so that's normal." Belial tilted his head.

"Well, forget Zonolo. Let him walk his own path. I'll help you out." Belial teleported out of the dimension with Zonolo, just to not leave him there.

Belial then teleported into a room, placing Kiara on a bed. He snapped his fingers, manifesting a shadow knight.

"Watch over her. She's yet to be ****** silly, scream like a sow in heat, and be pumped full of cum."

(Alright, I've now got the next 10 page arc planned out lol. Gonna let reaper and Midas finish their thing now. It's going to be very emotionally scarring lol.)

Phantom acrobatically dodged the attack and was barely stopped from slashing King Tiger by Shalor jumping down and restraining him with Enkidu albeit it put visible strain on Shalor's to do so

"Attack him... quickly!"
King Tiger wasted no time. Clenching his fist, he delivered a vicious punch towards the Phantom's face. Immediately afterward, he launched another punch, this time an uppercut towards the Phantom chin. assuming this was successful he would transition into a downward elbow strike, slamming his elbow against the man's head. Assuming he was still retrained after all this was over, King Tiger would jump backward before launching himself into a vicious dropkick aimed at the man's chest. He threw all of these blows with the intent to kill, his anger reaching a crescendo as he thought about all the people the Phantom must have tortured in order to make his army of machines.

It was the uppercut that knocked him out of Shalor's grip, he flew into the air until glowing purple thorns wrapped around him and slammed Phantom into the ground who got up with a cackle and shot sound slashes at David

"Hermit Purple!" A familiar voice called out and Joseph Joestar jumped to King Tiger's side(Thought I ****** forgot about him? Nah!)

((ngl I never expected you to use him again lmao))

King Tiger just barely managed to avoid the sword slashes, acrobatically jumping into the air to avoid the mass of slashing attacks, although one managed to land a glancing blow against the side of his torso, causing blood to drip from the cut.

"Hey old man! think you can retrain him with your purple rope thing so I can get a solid hit on em!?" King Tiger yelled toward Joesph.

(He's completely out of place everywhere else due to the power creep of the RP, I probably won't after Shinjuku/the rest of any singularities where the power creep vanishes. Yes after this I'm going to make it known to every character involved that there are more places like Shinjuku that need unfucking.)
(What the shit where has he been the whole time lol.)
(Shrug.)
((ngl I never expected you to use him again lmao))

King Tiger just barely managed to avoid the sword slashes, acrobatically jumping into the air to avoid the mass of slashing attacks, although one managed to land a glancing blow against the side of his torso, causing blood to drip from the cut.

"Hey old man! think you can retrain him with your purple rope thing so I can get a solid hit on em!?" King Tiger yelled toward Joesph.
"Of course!" Joseph yelled back as Cristine was severely damaged by Blackbeard and Archer. Hermit Purple restrained Phantom of the Opera again and minorly electrocuted him

(He's completely out of place everywhere else due to the power creep of the RP, I probably won't after Shinjuku/the rest of any singularities where the power creep vanishes. Yes after this I'm going to make it known to every character involved that there are more places like Shinjuku that need unfucking.)
(That's fine and dandy but do try and keep the side-stories limited. I've got shit planned myself lol.)

((I do like the idea of Areas in the RP that restrict/eliminate the power creep like this one, lets me be a bit more creative with how I use my character lol. King Tiger is the type of dude who functions better in a low hax environment anyway.))

Of course!" Joseph yelled back as Cristine was severely damaged by Blackbeard and Archer. Hermit Purple restrained Phantom of the Opera again and minorly electrocuted him
"YOU AINT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME" King Tiger roared at the phantom. rushing towards him again, he delivered a fierce chop to the Phantom neck. Immediately, he transitioned into an elbow strike aimed at the phantom's face. Assuming these attacks were successful, he would jump upwards and deliver a fierce headbutt onto the Phantom's forehead. If he was still restrained after all these attacks, he would grab a large piece of rubble, and forcefully slam it on top of the Phantom's head.

((I do like the idea of Areas in the RP that restrict/eliminate the power creep like this one, lets me be a bit more creative with how I use my character lol. King Tiger is the type of dude who functions better in a low hax environment anyway.))
(Meh, next arc will just be me seeing how much emotional scarring I can deal lol so high power battles won't be very plentiful there.)

Phantom was put into a near death state by the blows, being blasted back to Christine

"Oh... Christine... your beautiful singing... it now will vanish-" Phantom was suddenly executed by Assassin of Shinjuku who had a sadistic smile on his face

"Monologing before death, just die!" Assassin said before jumping up a building with a laugh

"I'll see you all in hell!"

((Lol nice. And I wasn’t saying I didn’t like high powered battles btw, just want to clarify that, I like pretty much every battle I’m in in this RP lol))
(K lol. I'm attempting to see how creative I can be with the situations I can put my players in, so you guys being open to me trying to put you guys in a bit more 'compromising', to say, situations is nice.)

Phantom was put into a near death state by the blows, being blasted back to Christine

"Oh... Christine... your beautiful singing... it now will vanish-" Phantom was suddenly executed by Assassin of Shinjuku who had a sadistic smile on his face

"Monologing before death, just die!" Assassin said before jumping up a building with a laugh

"I'll see you all in hell!"
“Glad that bastard got what he deserved” King Tiger spat, walking over to the Phantom to make sure he was dead. He kicked his corpse a couple times.

“But…who the hell was that other guy” King Tiger said, looking over to where the assassin had disappeared.

"Assassin of Shinjuku, he visited me while I was at the tower." Shalor said
(I never said he wouldn't be there. I'm assuming the entire cast would be there lol.)
(I'm trying to write him out of the next Arc because he's off doing other shit. I'm serious here, I do not want Shalor to be a part of that Arc because I'm accomplishing the purpose of it here.)

(K lol. I'm attempting to see how creative I can be with the situations I can put my players in, so you guys being open to me trying to put you guys in a bit more 'compromising', to say, situations is nice.)
((Ay cool! I like it when you put my character in comprising/difficult situations. Makes for good character moments and development))

"Assassin of Shinjuku, he visited me while I was at the tower." Shalor said
“Assain of Shinjuku? Shouldn’t he be allies with the Phantom then? Why the hell did he kill him” King Tiger said confused.

Back