• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Any pain from the strike was nullified, and Zonolo got up as if nothing happened, his skull beginning to heal. He noticed drops of blood hitting the ground before looking up toward Kiara with the same expression he exhibited earlier.

"Trying to beat the message into me?"
"Honestly, not really." As soon as she finished her sentence, his skull was bashed in once more before he could react.

"You're a real brat, so I'm gonna use that one "drop the hero act" day I give myself every century to just beat you up for fun."

"Idiot." With a thought, a comic text box appeared in between Zonolo and Kiara, whacking her with it and intercepting the attack. If she went through it and hit him anyways, his skull would be bashed, but merely inflate, looking as if nothing happened.

"You don't understand what I'm going through. And frankly, I don't care whether or not you do. I don't care if you decide to beat me up every century or every day. It doesn't. Change. Anything," Zonolo said, "I just want to go home."

"Idiot." With a thought, a comic text box appeared in between Zonolo and Kiara, whacking her with it and intercepting the attack. If she went through it and hit him anyways, his skull would be bashed, but merely inflate, looking as if nothing happened.

"You don't understand what I'm going through. And frankly, I don't care whether or not you do. I don't care if you decide to beat me up every century or every day. It doesn't. Change. Anything."
"OK?" It was as if she was asking a question. She simply dodged the attack, not going in to hit him.

"Kid, nobody here gives a shit. 'You don't understand what I'm going through?' Sorry to break it to you, but I go through worse every Tuesday, I could care less." Kiara was lying.

It was a mental technique she mastered to completely change her mental state on a whim, and she thought it'd be perfect to use here.

"OK?" It was as if she was asking a question. She simply dodged the attack, not going in to hit him.

"Kid, nobody here gives a shit. 'You don't understand what I'm going through?' Sorry to break it to you, but I go through worse every Tuesday, I could care less." Kiara was lying.

It was a mental technique she mastered to completely change her mental state on a whim, and she thought it'd be perfect to use here.
"Here comes the hero speech..." Zonolo said, "I already said you can't understand, and that I don't care whether or not you can, and I don't care about whatever else you have to say."

Zonolo walked away, not paying any mind to what Kiara was speaking.

"Here comes the hero speech..." Zonolo said, "I already said you can't understand, and that I don't care whether or not you can, and I don't care about whatever else you have to say."

Zonolo walked away, not paying any mind to what Kiara was speaking.
"K. I'd hoped your mommy would've taught you some manners though." Kiara said, shrugging. She wasn't planning on giving a hero speech, and whatever made him think that genuinely confused her.

Shalor got on a bike with Eonara holding onto his waist awkwardly due to the size difference

Eonara sighed "we both look ridiculous." She said as Blackbeard and Archer got on another bike, taking up all the room
King Tiger got onto Shalor and Eonara's bike, gripping her tightly yet carefully to avoid further hurting her.

"Where did Shalor learn how to drive anyway? he's really good for someone his age" King Tiger commented, trying to distract himself from the massacre he was about to commit.

"Look. I'm sorry if I haven't been the most courteous due to this turn of events, but the last thing I need is you bringing the family I may never see again into this..." Zonolo said angrily.
"Who says I care? I never had a family and I'm not whining about it." Kiara said, smirking. Her mental technique was working rather well, and internally, she didn't like it at all..

"I bet your family did this to you. Abandoned you because you whine like a little bitch all the time.."

Belial looked at Kiara taunt the boy, a feeling of dread permeating his head. "You may want to tone it down..." Belial wasn't one for insults such as that.

Both of them could've handled the situation better. Zonolo needed to calm down, and Kiara needed to know when to give up.

"..Idiots.." He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose in frustration at their argument.

"All of them where we're sending our ticking time bomb!" Archer yelled back

"Ouch" Eonara murmured, before speaking louder "Holmes are you online?"

"Yes!" Holmes said over the comms
“Alright…” King Tiger said.

“we need to do this…it’s…it’s to end their suffering” King Tiger thought to himself, trying to psyche himself up for what he would do.

Archer walked around the corner with the machine and Eonara was pulled up on top of a building by Shalor, the creepy singing was coming loudly from the main plaza square. Blackbeard walked up to King Tiger and gave him a pat on the shoulder before walking into position.

Archer came back as his machine joined the crowd of machines

“So…this is it then…all I have to do is..press the button." King Tiger said, looking down at the detonator.

"theirs....theirs so many of them...so many people....so many victims who couldn't be saved. who I didn't know about until it was too late. If I had known about this sooner...I could have done something...anything to protect them."

Tears started rolling down King Tigers' face.

"...I'm sorry. I...I have failed you all as a hero..." King Tiger said, addressing the machines, though not loud enough for any of them to notice him.

"May you rest easy...knowing that we will avenge you. we'll stop the man so that he can never put people through the suffering you experienced..."

"....goodbye..." King Tiger said, muttering one last word.

he then pressed the detonator.

"Who says I care? I never had a family and I'm not whining about it." Kiara said, smirking. Her mental technique was working rather well, and internally, she didn't like it at all..

"I bet your family did this to you. Abandoned you because you whine like a little bitch all the time.."
"Shut. Up..." Zonolo said, walking away to try and be left alone. He was trying to be nice now, so if she pushed the issue, he would make her pay for it. But how? He wasn't fast enough to do anything, unless he could be...

The explosion came up to 5 meters away from King Tiger and a male voice sounded

"Christine! Christine! There are those who wish to your beautiful singing!" The man spoke

"Phantom of the Opera..." Eonara said loud enough for David to hear as a machine that had long blonde hair walked out gracefully to meet those who would distrupt her

"As one." Blackbeard said, ready to rush in

"Shut. Up..." Zonolo said, walking away to try and be left alone. He was trying to be nice now, so if she pushed the issue, he would make her pay for it. But how? He wasn't fast enough to do anything, unless he could be...
"Kiara, back off." Belial attempted to ease the conflict. This was basically a way of saying 'Turn off that technique.'

But she couldn't... What the hell was this? Her body wasn't listening to what she wanted.

"Akari.. What's going on?" She thought, hoping for an answer. "I... Don't know. Something is jamming our abilities."

Kiara unwillingly continued to berate Zonolo. "Did I strike a nerve? I can bet that short temper is another reason your shitty family abandoned you."

She didn't want to say this at all. "Akari, can you dispell whatever this is!?" He responded, "I'm trying, but I can't!"

"Come on, bitch. Fight!" She said to him.

The explosion came up to 5 meters away from King Tiger and a male voice sounded

"Christine! Christine! There are those who wish to your beautiful singing!" The man spoke

"Phantom of the Opera..." Eonara said loud enough for David to hear as a machine that had long blonde hair walked out gracefully to meet those who would distrupt her

"As one." Blackbeard said, ready to rush in

King Tiger wiped the tears off his face. And got into a combat stance. He didn’t have time to mourn the loss of life.

“NOW!” He shouted. Leaping towards the machine. He delivered a vicious elbow strike towards its head.

Merlin smirked and and used a more serious sleep spell on Kiara, trying specifically putting her mind, body, and soul asleep with snap of his finger
Kiara got up once more, sighing. "Aren't you going to joke about me getting my back blown out or something?"

"Don't bring that up, me....!!!!!!" She thought.

"What the hell do you want!?" She yelled.

Blackbeard barely managed to move King Tiger out of the way from Christine and Phantom struck as one, the attack would've been lethal had it not been for Blackbeard.

Archer shot fifty bullets which did minor to Christine
King Tiger did an acrobatic back flip, jumping several meters away in order to put distance between him and the machine. Using his gravity manipulation, he levitated multiple pieces of rubble that were created by the explosion, and sent them flying towards the machine at high speeds.

"I've just decided this has gone on long enough, tell me, would you like to pay a visit to the tower at the end of creation?" Merlin asked, only half serious
King Tiger did an acrobatic back flip, jumping several meters away in order to put distance between him and the machine. Using his gravity manipulation, he levitated multiple pieces of rubble that were created by the explosion, and sent them flying towards the machine at high speeds.
Christine dodged it gracefully as Phantom of the Opera himself dashed at King Tiger only to swerve around when Eonara set 5 meters between himself and kingTiger ablaze

"I've just decided this has gone on long enough, tell me, would you like to pay a visit to the tower at the end of creation?" Merlin asked, only half serious
"Huuuuuuuh!? Who the hell do you think you are!?" Kiara yelled.

"Send me anywhere, just no sex jokes please-" She thought.

Belial dashed towards her, delivering a punch to her stomach, paralyzing her.

"I don't know what's going on with her, but I'll figure it out." Belial said.

Kiara was still awake, but Belial was actively restraining her physically.

"...Shit, I don't have a sex joke for this situation." He said.

"Good!" She thought.

Back