• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Yeah, during the third wave to be precise, don't really know what happened after that though." Joseph said thoughtfully

Shalor walked up to Eonara's motorcycle which she had already got onto and practically slumped onto it

"oh I see....well I'm glad you managed to stay alive all this time." King Tiger said, nodding at the man.

He gripped Eonara's tightly as she drove the motorcycle.

Last edited:
"I'm nowhere near my limitations..." Mira said, "But I desire something new and more productive for my growth...."
"Lest you desire I fight you for the millionth time, I have nothing for you, chess-piece." Gaia said, "Frankly, you bore me. This constant cycle of strength is nothing but pandemonium in my eyes." Gaia walked up to Mira grabbing his cheeks. "What more can you provide for me?"

Joseph carried Shalor in and put him on his pile of sheets

"Welcome back, and well done taking down Phantom of the Opera." Sherlock said

"Thanks and... Well, I think I have a good idea on who precisely you are Archer." Eonara said
“That phantom bastard had it coming. I’m glad no one will ever have to suffer through that again” King Tiger said to Sherlock.

“So what’s archers deal? What did ya find out” King Tiger asked Eonara.

“That phantom bastard had it coming. I’m glad no one will ever have to suffer through that again” King Tiger said to Sherlock.

“So what’s archers deal? What did ya find out” King Tiger asked Eonara.
Eonara spoke and gave a few hints "a math professor whom fell off a waterfall in a final confrontation with his rival."

"You should know whom you are with those hints." Sherlock said, wanting to give hints himself but not getting the chance to
(Ok but seriously, chill with the NSFW talk here man. You made a discord server for that, and it could get us in trouble.)
(But we haven't yet)

Eonara spoke and gave a few hints "a math professor whom fell off a waterfall in a final confrontation with his rival."

"You should know whom you are with those hints." Sherlock said, wanting to give hints himself but not getting the chance to
“What kinda math professor falls off a waterfall” King Tiger said, confused.

“You get who their talking about archer?” King Tiger said, looking over at the man.

"The napoleon of crime and my archnemisis. Although the greatest mystery is that he is genuine in helping and caring for Shalor specifically." Holmes said

"Yeah... his alignment is certainly evil but he is genuinely helping us" Eonara said
“Guess He wouldn’t be the first criminal on the team” King Tiger said wearily, glancing at Blackbeard.

“Are you sure we can trust Moriarty then?”

Eonara once again woke up with a start, nearly hitting King Tiger with a blast of her flames, though they dissipated before they could cause any damage to the base

Moriarty rocked in his chair as he had done the day before

Shalor was on his feet, rubbing his eyes.

Blackbeard this time was on his feet immediately

(Welp time to completely ignore what Eonara said cuz I finally finished my hw and want to do something)

Horus teleported behind Eonara after being clinically deadasleep for the past few hours "WHAT'S UP BITCHES!"

(Welp time to completely ignore what Eonara said cuz I finally finished my hw and want to do something)

Horus teleported behind Eonara after being clinically deadasleep for the past few hours "WHAT'S UP BITCHES!"
(Horus can't teleport or make portals in Shinjuku. People can't even fly and Shalor can't transform.)

Back