• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

“Is he strong?” King Tiger asked

“If we all rush at him all at once, we should be able to beat em right?” King Tiger asked.
"I don't know." Eonara said

"Yeah, but he seems to have at least something of a connection to the soldiers. If we tap into their networks we should be able to locate where he'll be tomorrow." Shalor suggested

"I don't know." Eonara said

"Yeah, but he seems to have at least something of a connection to the soldiers. If we tap into their networks we should be able to locate where he'll be tomorrow." Shalor suggested
“Oh yeah I guess locating him would be the first step..” King Tiger mused.

“Sounds like a good plan Shalor! Can you guys tap into it from here?” King Tiger asked.

"Lest you desire I fight you for the millionth time, I have nothing for you, chess-piece." Gaia said, "Frankly, you bore me. This constant cycle of strength is nothing but pandemonium in my eyes." Gaia walked up to Mira grabbing his cheeks. "What more can you provide for me?"
"What do you want me to provide?" Mira asked, not quite sure what else he could offer off the top of his head. He had 300,000 that he had spent focusing on strength, not giving himself much time to ponder his own motivations or talents outside of that.

"What do you want me to provide?" Mira asked, not quite sure what else he could offer off the top of his head. He had 300,000 that he had spent focusing on strength, not giving himself much time to ponder his own motivations or talents outside of that.
"Ah..." That sentence made Gaia's heart sink with disappointment. What a boring chess piece. "Go out into the world, but I don't want you near me, chess piece. Discover your motivation." He snapped his fingers, opening a portal for Mira to go through.

"I have no use for a chess piece with no motivation. A husk cannot be played with."

"Well you see, myself and Holmesh over there were having our fateful battle and eventually we both fell off the waterfall to our supposed deaths!" Moriarty said, drunk

"Good lord..." Eonara murmured while Holmes laughed
“Aw that’s a bummer man…” King Tiger said.

“But HEY! Your both alive to drink another day! And that’s what’s important!” King Tiger said, laughing.

“But speakin of you and Sherlock, aren’t you supposed to be evil or somethin? Like some kinda super evil criminal? You seem like a decent guy to me!”

"Ah..." That sentence made Gaia's heart sink with disappointment. What a boring chess piece. "Go out into the world, but I don't want you near me, chess piece. Discover your motivation." He snapped his fingers, opening a portal for Mira to go through.

"I have no use for a chess piece with no motivation. A husk cannot be played with."
"Very well..." He said, walking through the portal. Wandering about the Dream World, he began his search for purpose. But where to begin? He had no clue. He had been made with vast knowledge, power, and so forth, but he lacked purpose. He had denied the one purpose he had, and now he needed to replace it with one of his own choosing....

He took off toward the east, wandering the Dream World with only his own thoughts to keep him company...

Meanwhile, in another area of the Dream World, Zonolo had reverted back to his normal state. He thought back to the transformation he had utilized earlier, as well as the power he had come up with. He needed to make modifications to it. And that state, he didn't access it at will. It sort of just... happened, triggered automatically. He needed to think back to how it triggered to learn how to do it on command. The man exhaled, walking as individuals began dropping dead around him.

"Oops," He said, noticing this and extinguishing his own aura of pain, "I suppose I should get a power to bring people back to life in case that happens again..."

Zonolo absorbed the pain of their deaths, and in a weird way, temporally undid their deaths. Continuing on about his way and considering powers to utilize, he was unaware that he was being pursued from a distance by a hooded figure, cloaking their presence as well as appearance...

In the bowels of reality stood a land of mere nothingness. No time. No Space. No air. No dimensions. Simply an empty world. If anything, this world could be considered the Zero-Dimension. At the center, or whatever could be described as a center, sat Rory.

She was getting stronger by the second simply by existing, her strength, speed, and skill continuing to rise higher. She stared into the void, her eyes filled with nothing but shame and pain from her actions.

"What is life..."

She constantly asked herself that question. What was she doing? Why was she doing it? She knew both of those things, but whether or not that meant anything was another story. What was life? She had no friends anymore, no family anymore, simply awaiting the day she would destroy and remake the world.

Being left alone was without a doubt the worst thing that could be done to her, far harsher than any torture, but she did it to herself. It was a form of masochism that went beyond simple pleasure. She took pleasure in knowing that she was punishing herself for her actions, the loneliness tormenting her mind.

But she still couldn't stand it. She had nothing, so what was even the point, she wondered. Would they find it in themselves to forgive her? Welcome her back into the group? She didn't believe it. Not after what she had done. At this point, she couldn't possibly end her own life, so this was her only option.

The happiness of her friends and the touch of her beloved children weren't things that she thought she deserved to see anymore. Yes, she would fight for her goal, but in the process, she would lose something fundamental.

"...I'm sorry." She repeated that to herself endlessly. Her heart couldn't possibly take anymore of this crippling loneliness any longer. "Please just end me..." She desired death more than anything.

She cried herself to sleep.

As she slept, she felt a soft breeze envelop her body. How? Air couldn't possibly exist in this Zero-Dimension. But... It was calming. Comforting. She jumped up, searching the area to see what it was.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" She heard the voice of a man, her eyes still red from crying through her own sleep, so she couldn't see well. She rubbed her eyes in an attempt to see what it was.

"Would you like a flower?" Rory's eyes widened as she froze up, staring at the man that stood before her. "I think flowers are lovely... I own my own garden." He smiled softly.
HD-wallpaper-anime-boy-blue.jpg

Rory's void was filled with countless twinkling lights upon the man's appearance. He had no ulterior motives, no malice, only concern for her. So he offered her a shining blue flower in an attempt to calm her. "..S-sure." She responded, gently taking the flower.

"Beautiful isn't it? There's only one thing I like more than flowers, and those are stars." Rory's eyes widened once more. "S-stars..?" The man nodded, still smiling at her. "Yeah!"

The bird that sat on his head flew down towards Rory, planting itself on her arm. "I've always believed that stars were the most beautiful thing in the world. They guide us humans, lighting up our dear Earth. Although, your Earth was destroyed, sadly." Rory stood up.

"Who the hell are you..?" The man responded, still smiling ever brightly. "Call me Sirius." Rory tilted her head, "Sirius, huh? Well.. How did you find me?" He answered, "I followed your light." Light?

"Didn't you know? All life has light. They may think they don't, or that they can hide it, but I can see it. I just followed your light." Rory looked down, chuckling. "Light, huh..?" Sirius nodded.

"How could someone like me have any light..?" Rory continued to berate herself. The thought of any light permeating her body was impossible to her. "What do you mean? Why, you have the brightest light of all!" Rory tilted her head. "Huh..?" Sirius stood up with her, gently taking the flower he gave her.

"Light is found in darkness, as they say. I can feel your despair, and I can sympathize with you. I sympathize with all of humanity in your world for having their beautiful Earth broken." The man walked up to her.

"Rory, your dream of a paradise is truly beautiful." The man affirmed her. Paradise was out there. Light existed. "I know you'll destroy the world, and by default me, but it's fine. Because I know you have good intentions." Tears poured down her eyes.

"Rory, the world is made of stars and light.. If you do destroy the world, do you think you could build a world of stars and light again?" She didn't think she could. "If I do destroy the world... Everybody will hate me."

"They will." He said. "If I do destroy the world... I'm not confident that I could build a new one." He answered again, "Naturally." She responded, "If I do destroy the world... I'll hate myself."

"Then do you think you could find another way?" She didn't know if she could. "M-maybe..." The man continued to smile. "Try searching for it, if you want. If you truly think you are devoid of light, then try searching for it. To search for meaning if there isn't any is the way humans should live." She loved this man.

Not romantically, not at all. It was the comfort that he provided to her. The affirmations that if she just searched for meaning, she could find it one day. She loved the way he shined so brightly in what was supposed to be an empty void. "S-stars.." The man tilted his head she continued. "They're so beautiful..."

"Aren't they?" The man disappeared as Rory wiped away her tears, clenching her fists. "What the hell have I been doing...?" She wanted to build a paradise, but to do that she'd have to destroy the world, that didn't change. But, she had courage. Her beliefs didn't change, but perhaps if she searched enough, she may just find a reason to live.

"If I search enough..." She may find an alternative. Hard work clearly wasn't helping her, but that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted... a reason. A reason to try something different than just destruction. She exited her void, and began her search.

"Grrrr... SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kill-Gaia screamed in unfathomable rage into his domain, completely smashing his own throne into nothingness. Who the hell did he think he was!? "You were supposed to stay away... Stay away, you ******* stars!!" He continued to yell out.

"Why didn't you ******* just die out that day, why couldn't I just ******* kill all of you!? Why are you messing with MY chess pieces!? Die die DIE DIE!!" He cursed that ******* light.

As Kill-Gaia raged on, Sirius smiled as he aimlessly wandered the mutliverse. "I won't let it go your way..." He said, his face tensing up and the tone of his voice changing. "I won't let you corrupt this world, boy."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

His rage needed to be quelled. "I know... Yes, I know. I'll just need to make it so that your light can't reach me! Can't TOUCH me..!" He cackled grossly, his voice contorting into what could only be described as demonic grunting.

"I'll ******* extinguish you, once and for all... Haha, HAHAHAHAHA!!" This was going to be his most fun game yet.

King Tiger continued to get drunk out of his mind, downing bottle after bottle. After a while, he started rambling.

"Ya know...." King Tiger said, his face flushed, his words stumbling over each other.

"Sometimes I wonder what ol Rory is doing. Inside that weird dimension of hers...."

"Despite everything that's happened....I-im worried about her"

"As a Hero, I should hate her. She's a god damn monster who has no qualms about murdering everyone to achieve her goal. She even tried to kill me more than once..."

"but....." King Tiger said, drunken tears streaming down his face.

"I don't want to fight her. I keep saying and saying that I'm getting stronger to prepare to face her if I need to...but I don't think I can. H-how the hell could I fight someone who's been so good to me? Who saved me from certain death so many times, who's fought so many battles by my side? I hope....I hope somehow, she can be talked out of her dream. that I won't need to fight her, that this whole thing can just...solve itself ya know" King Tiger said, before downing another bottle.

"...most of you don't even know what I'm talking about..." King Tiger said, chuckling.

"Well, it seems schedule has changed. At 3 AM a party of dirty rich folk who partially screwed this place is going to be attended by our Assassin of Shinjuku." Blackbeard said

"Well, then let's go grab some disguises from the mall!" Moriarty said and left the base, followed by Shalor and a limping Eonara

"Well, it seems schedule has changed. At 3 AM a party of dirty rich folk who partially screwed this place is going to be attended by our Assassin of Shinjuku." Blackbeard said

"Well, then let's go grab some disguises from the mall!" Moriarty said and left the base, followed by Shalor and a limping Eonara
King Tiger stumbled out of the base, trying to sober up as he followed the rest of the group.

Back