• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"I'll never see them again..." Zonolo said to himself, not even moving an inch from his defeated position as he continued to process this, "I'll die here and never see them again or tell them goodbye..."
"I mean, you don't have to die! Look, we can help you out! You may not be able to see your family again... But I'm sure you can live!" Kiara said, attempting to encourage him.

"Nothing is hopeless, Zonolo. You just need to get movin'."

"I am, but I won't force you to. Belial is going through some.. Hard times. He isn't the best guy to talk to for getting used to things." Kiara smiled.

"You don't have to train if you don't want to, right now."
"I don't care either way anymore..." Zonolo answered, his eyes now a silver color as he looked up toward Kiara, "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I live forever here or die tomorrow, I'll never see my family again..."

"I don't care either way anymore..." Zonolo answered, his eyes now a silver color as he looked up toward Kiara, "I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. If I live forever here or die tomorrow, I'll never see my family again..."
"And so you're just going to give up? Just like that?" Kiara frowned.

"You're going to live, you hear me? LIVE!" Kiara grabbed him by the collar shaking him.

"Kiara, calm down..." Belial said. Kiara turned to him. "Like my new motivational speech technique? I usually just beat their ass, but I think this is more effective."

"And so you're just going to give up? Just like that?" Kiara frowned.

"You're going to live, you hear me? LIVE!" Kiara grabbed him by the collar shaking him.

"Kiara, calm down..." Belial said. Kiara turned to him. "Like my new motivational speech technique? I usually just beat there ass, but I think this is more effective."
"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT MY FAMILY!" He yelled back, bursting in anger as it sounded like there was another voice yelling with him, "You said it wasn't possible, and I was told to trust the people who've been here longer than me about how this place worked, so what does that mean? They're gone. I'll never. See them. Again. I tried, with all my heart and soul to send myself back, but I couldn't. I looked around constantly for a way out, but I couldn't leave. I'M STUCK."

Zonolo grabbed onto Kiara's arms, anger and sadness in his eyes.

"Now get your hands off me."

"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT MY FAMILY!" He yelled back, bursting in anger as it sounded like there was another voice yelling with him, "You said it wasn't possible, and I was told to trust the people who've been here longer than me about how this place worked, so what does that mean? They're gone. I'll never. See them. Again. I tried, with all my heart and soul to send myself back, but I couldn't. I looked around constantly for a way out, but I couldn't leave. I'M STUCK."

Zonolo grabbed onto Kiara's arms, anger and sadness in his eyes.

"Now get your hands off me."
"...Make me." Kiara said, smirking. Belial also smirked.

"So thats your game.." He thought.

King Tiger collapsed onto a nearby chair, nursing the bruise on his leg.

“Well, now that everyone safe and sound, we can start figuring out what the hell is going on with those things.”
"Yeah... just about... and..." Eonara said as she popped the front half off of the machine... to see a human nervous system and brain inside.

Shalor gagged and walked away, Eonara looked completely disgusted, Archer didn't even bat an eye, Blackbeard frowned, and Holmes raised an eyebrow

(King Tiger after he sees this)

"Yeah... just about... and..." Eonara said as she popped the front half off of the machine... to see a human nervous system and brain inside.

Shalor gagged and walked away, Eonara looked completely disgusted, Archer didn't even bat an eye, Blackbeard frowned, and Holmes raised an eyebrow

(King Tiger after he sees this)

King Tiger stared at the insides for a moment. looking blankly at the organs inside the machine. As if he couldn't comprehend what he was seeing.

"What...the...****?! King Tiger yelled out backing away from the horrific sight in front of him.

"Those...those....are brains...human brains...inside the machine. Someone put human organs inside these machines....Someone been HARVESTING HUMANS AND PUTTING THEM INTO ******* MACHINES!"

"WHAT KIND OF SICK BASTARD WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!?" King Tiger yelled, confusion, anger, and disgust filling his voice.

Eonara spoke, very disgusted "Berserker of Shinjuku... that madman..."

"The mind is no doubt broken from all the mental torture that this would do to a human, let's strap the inside of this thing with bombs and send it in to clear out most of the others." Archer said

Shalor put his face into his sheets in shock

Eonara spoke, very disgusted "Berserker of Shinjuku... that madman..."

"The mind is no doubt broken from all the mental torture that this would do to a human, let's strap the inside of this thing with bombs and send it in to clear out most of the others." Archer said

Shalor put his face into his sheets in shock
"The mind....is no doubt...broken?" King Tiger repeatedly slowly.

"You mean these....these THINGS...they can....think and feel with those organs inside them? They can feel the pain? the torture of being put inside of one of these ******* things?!" King Tiger said

"To do....something like this...to a person.....no matter how bad....no one deserves torture like this...."

King Tiger remained silent for a moment. his rage building.

"Berserker of Shinjuku...Where is he? WHERE IS HE?!" King Tiger roared. he couldn't stand for this. he wouldn't stand for this. such blatant disregard for human life.

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD!"

King Tiger tried to calm down after hearing Shalor words. He breathed deeply and sighed.

"Fine, I don't think we can save any of these guys after how mutilated they've become. Let's put those people out of their misery, as painlessly as possible" King Tiger said. his voice cold.

"But after that....I'm taking that bastard down. I'm getting revenge for all the people he's tortured. I don't care what it takes, scum like him cant be allowed to roam free for any longer"

"Well, then I'll leave the detonation to you." Archer said as he wired the bombs

"Thanks David..." Shalor said softly
"the detonation....to...me?" King Tiger repeated.

"I know we can't save these people....I know they're all suffering...I know they are violent and will likely kill more people if left alive.....but they're still....living things...with feelings and thoughts..."

King Tiger closed his eyes, for a moment, his emotions conflicting with each other. He remained silent for a while.

"...Will the explosion be painless? do you think they will suffer in their last moments?" King Tiger said quietly.

Zonolo attempts to punch Kiara in her face as an attempt get her off him. A lecture is not what he wanted to hear, especially not one that was going to be pointless drivel getting him no closer to getting home to his family and friends...
Kiara easily dodged. "Slow." She then delivered a punch straight to his nose, knocking him back and knocking out multiple teeth. She clearly didn't enjoy putting on this persona.. She clenched her teeth in frustration, but this kid wasn't the type to pull themselves out of despair so easily.

Kiara easily dodged. "Slow." She then delivered a punch straight to his nose, knocking him back and knocking out multiple teeth. She clearly didn't enjoy putting on this persona.. She clenched her teeth in frustration, but this kid wasn't the type to pull themselves out of despair so easily.
"I finally thought of a power..." Zonolo said as he was knocked back, his teeth growing back. He looked unfazed by the attack, as if it didn't hurt him at all, "Maybe you'll understand why I feel the way I do instead of talking about stuff you know nothing about..."

The man began to walk toward Kiara, his expression still not changing as something was weird about him. An aura emerged around him as he did so. He made no attempt to guard himself, just casually walking.

(The song I pictured fitting for Zonolo's fight (yes, I busted out the Ye): )

"I don't know, for this one it will be, for the rest it's up to fate." Archer said
King Tiger sighed. he thought for a long moment.

"....I'm sure that those people....if they still remember what life was like....before turning into a machine...would rather their suffering end through the explosion than forced to live on in eternal agony....."

"I don't want to do this....I wish there was another way. I wish I could have helped them before this happened...." King Tiger trailed off.

"But this...this has to be done...if this will stop those people from suffering....then I'll detonate the bomb" King Tiger said. His voice was quiet and sad. yet also resolute.

"I finally thought of a power..." Zonolo said as he was knocked back, his teeth growing back. He looked unfazed by the attack, as if it didn't hurt him at all, "Maybe you'll understand why I feel the way I do instead of talking about stuff you know nothing about."

The man began to walk toward Kiara, his expression still not changing as something was weird about him. An aura emerged around him as he did so. He made no attempt to guard himself, just casually walking.

(The song I pictured fitting for Zonolo's fight (yes, I busted out the Ye): )

Kiara then sighed. She didn't know why he felt the way he did? "What kind of an insult is that?"

She'd lived on a broken Earth her entire life, no family or friends, and now some kid just told her she didn't understand. That may have pissed her off...

"I guess I'll just have to beat you to near-death to get you to not be a brat.."

"OK."

Zonolo approached Kiara, raising his arms as he began bobbing and weaving. Not long after, he began throwing combinations of jabs and hooks toward Kiara, still maintaining his same facial expression.
"I guess we're doing this." Kiara simply dodged all of his blows casually, a look of disappointment on her face.

"Again, slow." She clearly had no plans to attack him.

"OK," Zonolo said before stopping, "If calling me slow is your idea of helping or motivating me, I'm clearly not the 'slow' one here..."
"OK." She walked towards him, getting up close and personal until...

She delivered a simple straight punch to his face, almost like a love-tap for her, but for him, it made him fly back and cracked his skull.

Back