• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"Nah, there's no way it could be that simple..." The man said skeptically, "If I was, I'd generate a power that'd allow me to get out of here."
"Are you gonna trust yourself, the guy who only just got here with understanding how this world works? Or are you gonna trust me, the demonspawn child who was born here?" Belial said something completely illogical. He then thought once again.

"My Shalor senses are tingling... He's in danger. Oops, it seems he's been saved. Guess that's that then."

"Are you gonna trust yourself, the guy who only just got here with understanding how this world work? Or are you gonna trust me, the demonspawn child who was born here?" Belial said something completely illogical. He then thought once again.

"My Shalor senses are tingling... He's in danger. Oops, it seems he's been saved. Guess that's that then."
"Eh, that's fair," He answered, "Alright, powers... Powers... Uhhh, maybe...."

The man thought for a second, trying to figure out what powers he wanted. Finally, he snapped his fingers, coming up with an idea. Standing tall, he yelled loudly, his dreaded hair going from charcoal black to a luminous blond color. His eyes shifted from the color orange to green, and his power shot up fifty-fold.

"Eh? Eh?" He said, impressed at what he accomplished, "Yeah, it's kind of basic, but you kind of put me on the spot a little there..."

"Eh, that's fair," He answered, "Alright, powers... Powers... Uhhh, maybe...."

The man thought for a second, trying to figure out what powers he wanted. Finally, he snapped his fingers, coming up with an idea. Standing tall, he yelled loudly, his dreaded hair going from charcoal black to a luminous blond color. His eyes shifted from the color orange to green, and his power shot up fifty-fold.

"Eh? Eh?" He said, impressed at what he accomplished, "Yeah, it's kind of basic, but you kind of put me on the spot a little there..."
"That's incredibly basic." Belial went over, picking the boy up and dragging him onto the dragon easily.

"I'll train you. Why the hell not? My friend won't be here for a while so I may as well." The dragon flew through a countless number of universes.

They both ended up in a white void. "No physical space here, no collateral."

Sherlock took David's hand as Shalor shook himself

"Hahaha! It is my pleasure to help!" Sherlock said as Blackbeard smiled said "thank you" and began walking back to base
King Tiger walked back to base alongside Blackbeard.

“so, how did ya know Shalor was trapped their in the first place?” King Tiger asked Sherlock.

“I’m grateful for what you did, I’m just curious how you knew he needed help”

(Stop! Merlin time!)

Flowers flew past Belial and Zonolo

"Wow, how basic! When I get going I'm going to put everyone exclusively in the back line of failures! Especially those who rely on dread powers!" A light voice said cockily
King Tiger walked back to base alongside Blackbeard.

“so, how did ya know Shalor was trapped their in the first place?” King Tiger asked Sherlock.

“I’m grateful for what you did, I’m just curious how you knew he needed help”
"I've been doing research here for a couple months now, and I can't just let a kid be captured!" Sherlock responded, following Blackbeard with Shalor at his heels and Eonara came online

"What's going on?" She asked

"That's incredibly basic." Belial went over, picking the boy up and dragging him onto the dragon easily.

"I'll train you. Why the hell not? My friend won't be here for a while so I may as well." The dragon flew through a countless number of universes.

They both ended up in a white void. "No physical space here, no collateral."
"Like I said, you kind of put me on the spot..." He said, "What do you want me to treat this as, a VR equivalent of a MMORPG game? Wait, gave your mom a what now? You have a mom?"

"I've been doing research here for a couple months now, and I can't just let a kid be captured!" Sherlock responded, following Blackbeard with Shalor at his heels and Eonara came online

"What's going on?" She asked
King Tiger looked at Eonara.

“Shalor got rescued!” King Tiger yelled at the communicator.

“A man called Sherlock Homes managed to break him out somehow!”

"Well she requested it!" Merlin said
"Did she? Didn't expect that. Thanks anyway, I had good fun messing with her future wife." Belial said, chuckling.
"Like I said, you kind of put me on the spot..." He said, "What do you want me to treat this as, a VR equivalent of a MMORPG game?"
"Pretty much. Most of everyone else who comes here has been forged in blood and death for 99% of their lives, so it's easy for them to get stronger. Just treat it as leveling up or whatever." Belial said, shrugging.

"Did she? Didn't expect that. Thanks anyway, I had good fun messing with her future wife." Belial said, chuckling.

"Pretty much. Most of everyone else who comes here has been forged in blood and death for 99% of their lives, so it's easy for them to get stronger. Just treat it as leveling up or whatever." Belial said, shrugging.
"You said that Rory would **** Kiara like a rabbit." Merlin said

"So I'm trapped in a hack-and-slash dream world... Wonderful...." He said sarcastically, "Also, I may need time to assemble my skill tree, so I need to see what abilities are available. What classes can I choose from?"

"Dude, I was being metaphorical to make things easier to understand. This isn't a video game..." Belial said, sighing.
"Well, I could kind of use some inspiration, to be fair," He answered, starting to get a bit annoyed, "In case you couldn't tell, I'm starting to have a really bad day...."

His transformation faded, and a twinge of silver appeared in his eyes as he began to get more frustrated.

"Well, I could kind of use some inspiration, to be fair," He answered, starting to get a bit annoyed, "In case you couldn't tell, I'm starting to have a really bad day...."

His transformation faded, and a twinge of silver appeared in his eyes as he began to get more frustrated.
"Inspiration? Okay, I should be able to help with that. This usually works.. Train your ass off or you and innocent people will die." Belial said.

(Straight up, this is the The Boys/Invincible equivalent of an isekai story.)
(Yes.)
(Who's ready for some ****** shit? Even if it's tame by this RP's standards.)
(Yes.)

"Inspiration? Okay, I should be able to help with that. This usually works.. Train your ass off or you and innocent people will die." Belial said.
"That's not what I meant! I meant ideas for powers! How am I supposed to know how to get stronger when I just got here?!" He said, more silver coloration flickering back and forth as anger and stress intertwined in his voice.

"That's not what I meant! I meant ideas for powers! How am I supposed to know how to get stronger when I just got here?!" He said, more silver coloration flickering back and forth as anger and stress intertwined in his voice.
"For Satan's sake, you newbies always give me headaches.." Belial said. "At least Kiara wasn't this bad."

"Someone say my name?" Kiara popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah... How'd you get here?" She shrugged. "I clung to your dragon." Belial then smiled.

"Perfect then. Mind sparring with this newbie?" Kiara nodded.

"Sure! What's his name?" Belial shrugged. "Never asked. Hey, what's your name?"

"For Satan's sake, you newbies always give me headaches.." Belial said. "At least Kiara wasn't this bad."

"Someone say my name?" Kiara popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah... How'd you get here?" She shrugged. "I clung to your dragon." Belial then smiled.

"Perfect then. Mind sparring with this newbie?" Kiara nodded.

"Sure! What's his name?" Belial shrugged. "Never asked. Hey, what's your name?"
"Zonolo. Why, are you getting the tombstone ready for me?" He answered, still a ball of nerves. He was utterly confused by this realm, especially given the relatively normal life he had lived prior. First he was told he's likely never going to see it again, and now he was told he could potentially die here if he couldn't get stronger, something he didn't even know how to really do?

Zonolo tried his best to tap into some dream power with every fiber of his being, attempting to go home. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to his normal life, his family, his friends...

"Please go back. Please go back." Blocks of text appeared showing his thoughts, but nothing happened in real life. Zonolo looked down, defeated, angry, and even a little scared of the massive amounts of unknowns that this realm presented. The other dialogue was tuned out as he went entirely grayscale, practically paralyzed as he was processing and trying to come to grips with this information.

"Yes your going to be pumped full of babies!" Merlin said, laughing
"You bet your ass she is! Kiara, if I don't hear you moaning through the walls I'm gonna assume something went wrong." Belial said.

"Please stop-"

(We need to chill out lol.)

"Zonolo. Why, are you getting the tombstone ready for me?" He answered, still a ball of nerves. He was utterly confused by this realm, especially given the relatively normal life he had lived prior. First he was told he's likely never going to see it again, and now he was told he could potentially die here if he couldn't get stronger, something he didn't even know how to really do?

Zonolo tried his best to tap into some dream power with every fiber of his being, attempting to go home. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to his normal life, his family, his friends...

"Please go back. Please go back." Blocks of text appeared showing his thoughts, but nothing happened in real life. Zonolo looked down, defeated, angry, and even a little scared of the massive amounts of unknowns that this realm presented. The other dialogue was tuned out as he went entirely grayscale, practically paralyzed as he was processing and trying to come to grips with this information.
"Nice name. Also, sorry, but I don't belive going back to the Real World is possible.." Kiara said, clearly feeling bad for him.

"You bet your ass she is! Kiara, if I don't hear you moaning through the walls I'm gonna assume something went wrong." Belial said.

"Please stop-"

(We need to chill out lol.)

"Nice name. Also, sorry, but I don't belive going back to the Real World is possible.." Kiara said, clearly feeling bad for him.
"I'll never see them again..." Zonolo said to himself, not even moving an inch from his defeated position as he continued to process this, "I'll die here and never see them again or tell them goodbye..."

Back