• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

King Tiger continued sleeping until morning. Gradually waking himself up from his slumber. He was sore, both from the injuries he had sustained from the last few days and his uncomfortable sleeping posture.

“If the old man intuition is right, Shalor could come back today” King Tiger mused, getting out of his chair and stretching.

“but it would take a miracle for something like that to happen”

Eonara woke up with a start, breathing heavily before putting a hand on her head as if she had a headache

Archer woke up normally and just started rocking in his rocking chair

Blackbeard was still asleep

Meanwhile...

Signus walked up to Shalor's cell and unlocked it without setting off the alarm

"Let's get out of here." Signus said, still in-character with the person on the call

"Right." Shalor responded

Signus and Shalor walked forward and set off the Alarm

"I'm weaker then usual but with your help I should be able to handle this." Sherlock- I mean Signus said, dashing forward and knocking out two guards being followed by Shalor
“No! But every second we spend sitting around here is another moment Shalor is trapped!” King Tiger said.

“we can’t afford to be lounging around here, not when one of our allies is in trouble.”
"Well, perhaps we could capture one of those machines and send it in as a bomb?" Blackbeard suggested

“If those thugs run into one of those machines” they’ll get slaughtered” King Tiger thought, watching the men.

king Tiger lept off the building, Acrobatically positioning himself in mid air so that he landed directly on top of one of the thugs, knocking them unconscious.

“If you don’t want to end up like him” King Tiger said, pointing at the unconscious man

“Then get the hell out of here!” He yelled at the thugs, in an attempt to threaten them.

((Lmao))

((please don’t kill him off))

“Damn” King Tiger thought. Immediately, he used his gravity manipulation on the mans gun, making it much heavier and thus more difficult to aim at him accurately. At the same time, he launched himself towards the man, grabbing him by the the arm and forcefully tossing him into the ground, hopefully before the latter has a chance to shoot him.

((To be fair I had no problem with Drake dying lol. Wasn’t really attached to him as a character at that point.))

Blackbeard threw a bomb that knocked out the rest of the thugs as the lead Thug hit David in the leg with a crowbar
King Tiger winced in visible pain as a large bruise appeared on his leg where the blow had struck. Before the man could strike him again, he grabbed the man by the face and viciously slammed him onto the ground.

“****!” King Tiger yelled, crouching over the man. He knew his mistake as soon as he heard the man fall. He had slammed him too hard. Throwing someone onto a hard surface could be lethal, especially head first.

Slowly, he bent down to check his pulse

“I…I didn’t mean to kill him. I…just…he struck me and I…I went too far..” King Tiger said, looking at the mans lifeless body in horror.

"Death is the risk of a real fight David, now ain't the time to worry about someone ya don't know!" Blackbeard said
“I know….it’s just…” King Tiger said, trailing off.

he turned back to the lifeless body of the thug

“…sorry” he said sadly. Before leaving.

King Tiger went back to where Blackbeard was, half limping because of the wound he had gotten in his leg.

"You do have powers, duh.. It's a world made of dreams. Think of something." Belial said, summoning his shadow dragon.

"Get on. Since I have nothing better to do, I'll help you get acquainted with this world." As Belial said that, he thought, staring into space.

"I wonder if Shalor would want to go out when he returns. We haven't hung out in a while."
"Nah, there's no way it could be that simple..." The man said skeptically, "If I was, I'd generate a power that'd allow me to get out of here."

Back