• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"We're moving at top speed right now and Avenger just passed us like we were sitting still... don't worry, I think he has a plan or whoever tracked me has a plan" Archer said with genuine concern in his voice

"God damn it I just lost communications with Shalor, they are at the tower... I really hope he has a plan..." Eonara said, clearly worried

"Damn it, while that kid has guts I cannot believe he'd pull a stunt like that!" Blackbeard shouted

Eonara was clearly in a bad mood and looked extremely down

"Just... come back at most tomorrow Shalor..." She said, sounding completely defeated and lying down

Meanwhile...

Avenger of Shinjuku eventually managed to launch Shalor up the tower and through a wall to nearly the top, which immediately repaired itself.

Shalor was immediately captured and put into a small jail and approached by another Archer of Shinjuku

"Well, your not exactly who I wanted here, I'd have rathered my good side here." Archer said

"Well, I'm who you got. So tell me Archer, what is your end game?" Shalor asked

"It's too early to tell you. Just know that if you break out alarms will sound and bring twenty guards this way. But I ask, do you want to join me?" Archer asked

"Looking at what's happened to Shinjuku... no." Shalor defiantly said

"Well, I'll let Assassin talk to you now then." Archer said, walking away, smirking

Assassin of Shinjuku walked forward as soon as Archer disappeared and spoke almost sadistically

"your hopeless here, it was easy to lure one of you here, and now we'll lure the rest." Assassin taunted

"Well, you should really get moving then." Shalor responded...

(Ah **** it. I said that I was taking a break but this RP is practically my job lol.)

"You're wasting you're time." Belial said, sipping a cup of tea. "There isn't a way out, not that we know of. We aren't on another planet, we're in a dimension made of human thought." He sighed.

"Look, the faster you accept it and get used to it, the slower you'll get yourself killed... Here, let me take you for a ride."
"OK, well in case you haven't noticed, I'm a regular guy," He said, starting to accept the situation, "How am I supposed to survive here if the world is that dangerous? You're talking like I need powers or something, and I don't have any..."

Eonara was clearly in a bad mood and looked extremely down

"Just... come back at most tomorrow Shalor..." She said, sounding completely defeated and lying down

Meanwhile...

Avenger of Shinjuku eventually managed to launch Shalor up the tower and through a wall to nearly the top, which immediately repaired itself.

Shalor was immediately captured and put into a small jail and approached by another Archer of Shinjuku

"Well, your not exactly who I wanted here, I'd have rathered my good side here." Archer said

"Well, I'm who you got. So tell me Archer, what is your end game?" Shalor asked

"It's too early to tell you. Just know that if you break out alarms will sound and bring twenty guards this way. But I ask, do you want to join me?" Archer asked

"Looking at what's happened to Shinjuku... no." Shalor defiantly said

"Well, I'll let Assassin talk to you now then." Archer said, walking away, smirking

Assassin of Shinjuku walked forward as soon as Archer disappeared and spoke almost sadistically

"your hopeless here, it was easy to lure one of you here, and now we'll lure the rest." Assassin taunted

"Well, you should really get moving then." Shalor responded...
King Tiger heard the sound of Shalor getting launched into the tower wall, which only served to increase his concern and anger.

“guys…plan or not I’m going after him. I don’t know what’s happening, but I’m not leaving behind a comrade when he could be in danger!” King Tiger yelled. He was prepared to jump off the bike and go himself, if they didn’t agree.

Last edited:
"OK, well in case you haven't noticed, I'm a regular guy," He said, starting to accept the situation, "How am I supposed to survive here if the world is that dangerous? You're talking like I need powers or something, and I don't have any..."
"You do have powers, duh.. It's a world made of dreams. Think of something." Belial said, summoning his shadow dragon.

"Get on. Since I have nothing better to do, I'll help you get acquainted with this world." As Belial said that, he thought, staring into space.

"I wonder if Shalor would want to go out when he returns. We haven't hung out in a while."

King Tiger heard the sound of Shalor getting launched into the tower wall, which only served to increase his concern and anger.

“guys…plan or not I’m going after him. I don’t know what’s happening, but I’m not leaving behind a comrade when he could be in danger!” King Tiger yelled. He was prepared to jump off the bike and go himself, if they didn’t agree.
"NO." Eonara's voice was full of utter brimstone

"I can't lose not one, but TWO today you big idiot!" Eonara snapped angrily

“I’m sorry Eonara…” King Tiger said, before jumping off his bike, landing several meters away.

“but a hero doesn’t leave any man behind.” King Tiger said. Determination and conviction in his voice.

King Tiger started sprinting towards the tower where he saw Shalor get knocked into, using his gravity manipulation to lighten his body, allowing him to clear several meters in a single stride.

King Tiger almost immediately heard Avenger of Shinjuku's howls of rage as it barreled towards him, only barely being whisked out of the way by Blackbeard and Archer. Avenger bolted past but then started patrolling the area

"He will be fine, but I think someone wants to talk to you." Blackbeard said quietly as Eonara was looking completely off her rocker

"David, would you rather live to get Shalor out of there another day or blindly charge in like an utter ******* idiot?" Eonara snarled quietly

“We don’t know if Shalor will last another day!” King Tiger yelled at Eonara.

“we don’t know what the hell is happening inside the tower! If I leave now and it turns out Shalor died…I wouldn’t be able to live with that. That kid…has a bright future ahead of him, and I’d gladly give up my life if it meant he could get out of this” King Tiger said.

"Well guess what, you'd be pumped full of holes by going there! I hate to say it but right now I apsolutely have to trust my instincts here and say that Shalor will be fine, because we don't have any option without a plan and four members of the Shadow Council floating around!" Eonara snapped quietly

“God damn it. GOD DAMN IT” King Tiger roared. He didn’t want to abandon his comrade. He hated it, hated his own weakness. But He knew Eonara was right. Going in their would be certain death.

“Shalor…SHALOR!!!!” King Tiger yelled.

“IF YOUR OK GIVE US A SIGN. MAKE A NOISE, DO SOMETHING!” King Tiger yelled out.

“if I could just confirm he was ok…that he was still alive, that I don’t have to his aid…” King Tiger thought.

((King Tiger ain’t thinking straight lol))

King Tiger closed his mouth abruptly, realizing his mistake too late. He had been so caught up with checking if Shalor was alright that he neglected to fully understand the situation.

“****” King Tiger muttered quietly. Gripping Blackbeard tightly as he got inside the motorcycle.

“those god damn bastards…if we come back…and Shalor isn’t ok…their all going to pay.”

The group drove all the way back to base without issue...
King Tiger went into the base. And sat down on one of the the chairs, visibly frustrated.

“I..I’m sorry. I messed up, I shouldn’t have yelled like that” King Tiger said.

“I could’ve gotten us all killed….that wouldn’t have solved anything…”

“I’m sorry” King Tiger repeated.

Last edited:
“Thanks Blackbeard” King Tiger sighed. He remained deep in thought for a while.

“so…how are we gonna pull this off? We need to get Shalor out of their as soon as possible, assuming he’s been captured….”

“does the Avenger guy….does he have any weaknesses? Something we can exploit? He’ll likely be one of our biggest obstacles in getting Shalor to safety.”

“His real name huh?” King Tiger said, thinking.

“Do we know anything about him? Anything that could give us clues of what his identity is?
"I have an idea on the rider but I need to do more research on the wolf, which controls the rider. Of which the Rider is Hessian, otherwise known as the Headless Horseman." Eonara said

"I have an idea on the rider but I need to do more research on the wolf, which controls the rider. Of which the Rider is Hessian, otherwise known as the Headless Horseman." Eonara said
“Headless horseman huh? I think I’ve heard of creatures like that in fairy tales” King Tiger said, thinking.

“How fast do you think you could figure out the wolfs name? I’ll do anything I can to help speed up your research.”

"I don't know, but hating humanity is definitely a lead." Eonara said

"Hmmm, I do believe Shalo will be fine, if my intuition is correct he'll be back some time tomorrow" Moriarty- I mean Archer said
“Your intuition huh? That’s awfully specific for a guess..”

“Do you know something we don’t Archer? Something you ain’t telling us? King Tiger said, looking over at the man.

Back