• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

(Yes. This entire side story is a reference to F/GO lol)
((Lmaooo nice. I should check that franchise out one of these days fr fr))

"Yes, I'm fine, you came right on time." The man said (He looks like this)

"Haha! We got a tip!" Rider said boisterously and began walking out

"I see, you wouldn't happen to be Edward Teach otherwise known as Blackbeard?" The man said

"Eh? I don't know my name but sure!" Blackbeard said
“So mister, what do they call ya? I’m David” King Tiger said, reaching out to shake the mans hand.

"I was trying to Rondevous with you, I thought you may go here next, or that my steps were tracked." Archer said

"Well they were." Shalor said, walking away being followed by Archer
“Well ya were right about that. Someone called Shalor on the phone and told us you’d be here. That’s why we showed up” King Tiger said. Walking behind Shalor.

"That's strange, there shouldn't be a working phone in Shinkuku, at least from what I tried." Archer frowned and said
“I guess someone must have found a way to get one working.” King Tiger shrugged.

“But that ain’t the strangest thing though. The person who gave us the call tried to impersonate one of our other allies over the phone, at least from what Shalor told me. So we don’t really know who actually called us” King Tiger said.

((Yeah lol))

(Archer you mean lol)

"Well, I can't miss with this coffin, even if I'm shooting the other way!" Archer said, driving off with David followed by Blackbeard with Shalor at the rear guard
“Well that’s good to here! Means we won’t have to worry about protecting ya at least” King Tiger said, gripping Archer tightly as they started moving. He looked around, ready to fight if needed.

The wolf only raged more and sped up

Shalor did a wheelie before flipping his motorcycle into the air and using enkidu to attack to the rider's back and the wolf, which completely raged and speed up, forcing Archer to dodge the wolf and it blazed past in a near cone of fire.

Shalor nodded as the wolf past King Tiger and Archer as Eonara's voice was about as loud as it could be as Avenger blazed through a building towards a large tower in te distance Howling angrily

"ARE YOU INSANE SHALOR?!?!"

Back