• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

Rider woke up and was on his feet immediately

"Whooooo! We get another person on our team today! Who's with me to get over to Shinjuku Station?!" Rider said loudly

"Jeez, Shalor... couldn't you just prod my arm...?" Eonara murmured painfully, getting to a sitting position

"Sorry!" Shalor apologized profusely

"He's usually not too active this time of day, apparently even Avenger of Shinjuku has to rest!" Rider said as Shalor also got on the motorcycle and tightly gripper King Tiger's waist as the bike started moving

"You'll hear his howls far before we see him. So not to worry there." Eonara said

King Tiger rushed into engage behind him. Grabbing a nearby trash can, he brutally slammed it into one of the soldiers heads, using gravity manipulation to increase the speed and force of the swing. At the same time, he used his gravity manipulation around the other soldiers to increase the gravity around them slightly, An an attempt to slow their movements and make them easier targets for his allies.

((Lmao wtf. True though))

A gold-helmeted soldier shot at King Tiger, only to have the shots blocked by Enkidu as Shalor knocked him out with a powerful strike to the neck, Rider ripped out one of the soldier's throats with his off-hand and kicked in another's stomach
King Tiger picked up one of the guns from the knocked out soldiers, and brutally bashed another soldier over the head with it, using his brute strength and gravity powers to knock the man unconscious. Running towards another solider, he grabbed him by the waist, and suplex him head first into the ground.

The man continued to wander the Dream World, approaching and investigating anything that looked like a way home. However, each time, he only found a dead end.

"They can't be right about there not being a way out, can they?" The man asked himself, scratching his head as he continued to try and think of a way out, "Space, maybe? That's where I fell from when I got here. Maybe if I go back there, I can get home... somehow..."

(Ah **** it. I said that I was taking a break but this RP is practically my job lol.)

The man continued to wander the Dream World, approaching and investigating anything that looked like a way home. However, each time, he only found a dead end.

"They can't be right about there not being a way out, can they?" The man asked himself, scratching his head as he continued to try and think of a way out, "Space, maybe? That's where I fell from when I got here. Maybe if I go back there, I can get home... somehow..."
"You're wasting you're time." Belial said, sipping a cup of tea. "There isn't a way out, not that we know of. We aren't on another planet, we're in a dimension made of human thought." He sighed.

"Look, the faster you accept it and get used to it, the slower you'll get yourself killed... Here, let me take you for a ride."

Rider immediately started running with two barrels, running for half a minute until he found the first group and blew up two soldiers and killed 3 others with head shots, their black suits being stained with blood as Shalor rushed in and kicked another in the nuts

"Do we really need the kill them?" King Tiger called out, as he saw Rider brutally kill several of the soldiers.

"You sure these soldiers aren't... forced to do this or something?"

he rushed behind one soldier and delivered a brutal chop to his throat, knocking him unconscious. Rushing forward again he quickly grabbed one of the soldiers before putting them into a sleeper hold, restraining their neck until they passed out.

"I said you three were good! Never said I was!" Rider called out, not really caring whether he knocked out or killed the soldiers as he bashed them in
((King Tiger is probably going to start hating him then lol, depending on what happens. He's Neutral good I think, according to D&D alignments))

"remember that these guys are people! they probably have families and partners! No need to kill them if it isn't necessary." King Tiger snapped. In a different situation, he would have pressed the issue further, but with the ally fighting another group and them surrounded by soldiers, he knew it wasn't the time.

King Tiger grabbed a soldier and forcefully tossed him to the ground with enough force to incapacitate him. Rushing towards another, he delivered a fierce dropkick onto their torso.

Rider threw bombs and explosive barrels at the rest of the group, before rushing to the next group, which only had four remaining and the leader's voice sounded all the way to King Tiger and Shalor over the comms of te soldiers

"It's the end for you." The lead soldier raised his gun ready to fire

"By my calculations it's the end for you all." A voice from someone who was around 50 sounded

"What-" The leader suddenly had the back of his head bashed with a bomb with the rest being shot by Rider

Eonara sounded to David. "I've long theorized that Rider is Edward Teach, otherwise known as Blackbeard. In other words he's a pirate and lives the pirates life even if he doesn't have his memories or name."

"Considering I've been around him for a month he does whatever the situation demands no matter what it is, we can trust him to be on our side till the end." Eonara said and looked at the newcomer with a camera

"He looks like a professor..." Eonara said thoughtfully as Shalor rushed over to them

Back