• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"The power source. And they can't. I can't leave either. We have to solve the mystery of this place, honestly feels like something out of Sherlock holmes...." Eonara said.

Meanwhile...

Avenger of Shinjuku came to the biggest and tallest tower in Shinjuku, it was still being built.

Lying down on the floor a shadowy figure stepped forward

"You'd go so far for your have your vengeance on all humanity..." The being said

"Well, my duplicate should run into the group soon, and my nemesis will make an appearance. Now, stay still, I will give you even more power."

"The power source. And they can't. I can't leave either. We have to solve the mystery of this place, honestly feels like something out of Sherlock holmes...." Eonara said.

Meanwhile...

Avenger of Shinjuku came to the biggest and tallest tower in Shinjuku, it was still being built.

Lying down on the floor a shadowy figure stepped forward

"You'd go so far for your have your vengeance on all humanity..." The being said

"Well, my duplicate should run into the group soon, and my nemesis will make an appearance. Now, stay still, I will give you even more power."
“So I guess me and Shalor will be here a while then” King Tiger sighed, leaning back in his chair.

“so what’s this mystery thing your talking about? Do we have any…clues or somethin like that on how it can be solved?”

“and what do ya mean about this…power source?”

"All that I know so far is that the leader of the council of shadows is the mastermind to what happened here, as for the power source we theorize its at the top of the tower and what you two are here for." Eonara said, blushing as she took her top off and began applying the alcohol to her wounds, clearly from the creepy machines

"All that I know so far is that the leader of the council of shadows is the mastermind to what happened here, as for the power source we theorize its at the top of the tower and what you two are here for." Eonara said, blushing as she took her top off and began applying the alcohol to her wounds, clearly from the creepy machines
King Tiger hurriedly looked away from her, not wanting to embarrass her while she treated her wounds.

“well theirs one thing for sure. If this ‘council of shadow’ guy is behind all this madness, then I’m going to make them pay! He needs to be help accountable for all the evil stuff that happens around here” King Tiger said angrily.

“But this building your talking about, is it heavily guarded? What’s stopping us from just storming it and taking the power?”

"We take apart the rest of his council and find allies-" Eonara was cut off by the phone ringing and Shalor immediately picking it up

(Mind you nobody can hear this but shalor)

Signus's voice came over the phone to Shalor "Hey Shalor, Assassin of the Devourer here I've done some research and found a possible ally. He's going to be in Shinjuku Station, tomorrow which means you can either take the freeway and risk another run in with Avenger of Shinjuku or stealth on top of the buildings. Assassin of the Devourer out."

"We take apart the rest of his council and find allies-" Eonara was cut off by the phone ringing and Shalor immediately picking it up

(Mind you nobody can hear this but shalor)

Signus's voice came over the phone to Shalor "Hey Shalor, Assassin of the Devourer here I've done some research and found a possible ally. He's going to be in Shinjuku Station, tomorrow which means you can either take the freeway and risk another run in with Avenger of Shinjuku or stealth on top of the buildings. Assassin of the Devourer out."
“Taking apart his council huh? We’ll if their all evil like him then I don’t have any complaints.” He said to Eonara

he turned to Shalor

“You hear anything interesting on that call of yours?”

"Well, "Signus"" Shalor did the quote motion "said that we'd have an ally somewhere in Shinjuku Station wherever that is." Shalor said

"Shinjuku Station huh... that's quite a maze. Luckily I've plotted a map of the place as it is here." Eonara said, motioning to a locker which Rider got the map out of and made three exact copies of it quickly to Eonara's surprise

"Your an extremely good map maker, I wonder if thst has something to do with your identity." Eonara said

"Well, Signus wasn't exactly acting in-character. He never introduces himself as "Assassin of the Devourer". So I doubt it's really him, one thing I can say is that I think that whoever that was is genuinely on our side." Shalor said, pocketing one of the maps Rider made

"Well, Signus wasn't exactly acting in-character. He never introduces himself as "Assassin of the Devourer". So I doubt it's really him, one thing I can say is that I think that whoever that was is genuinely on our side." Shalor said, pocketing one of the maps Rider made
“weird that someone would try to impersonate Signus like that, but If you think their an ally I trust your judgement” King Tiger said, shrugging.

“what matters is that if their are any good people left here, we get them on our side or get them to safety. We saw what happened to that man after he got targeted by those machines. I don’t want that to happen to anyone else.”

"Lots of things don't make sense." Belial snapped his fingers, manifesting a table with two cups filled with tea.

"Sit down and breathe. The more you panic the more annoyed I get."
"Well forgive me for going to sleep, thinking I was going to wake up in the morning like normal and go about an average life, only to find myself in a place I can't get out of!" He snapped back, "I hate it here already.... I have no idea when I'll be back, if I'll be back. My parents could be dead by the time I come back, my younger siblings could be married with kids or even grandkids, or maybe I'll come back in the middle of World War III. I want to go home."

“weird that someone would try to impersonate Signus like that, but If you think their an ally I trust your judgement” King Tiger said, shrugging.

“what matters is that if their are any good people left here, we get them on our side or get them to safety. We saw what happened to that man after he got targeted by those machines. I don’t want that to happen to anyone else.”
"Right." Shalor said
"Well forgive me for going to sleep, thinking I was going to wake up in the morning like normal and go about an average life, only to find myself in a place I can't get out of!" He snapped back, "I hate it here already.... I have no idea when I'll be back, if I'll be back. My parents could be dead by the time I come back, my younger siblings could be married with kids or even grandkids, or maybe I'll come back in the middle of World War III. I want to go home."
"Trust me, the only time we left this place was when the dream world was temporarily destroyed. And we were sent back to an Earth that was dying, it was a miracle it was still intact anyway." Yharon said

"Yeah, that's nice..." Shalor said, getting comfortable in a pile of sheets while Rider was already asleep.

Eonara was tinkering with something and setting something up before speaking

"Since I'll be staying here I'll be making something to have a radar and communications. So don't worry about me here." Eonara said

"Yeah, that's nice..." Shalor said, getting comfortable in a pile of sheets while Rider was already asleep.

Eonara was tinkering with something and setting something up before speaking

"Since I'll be staying here I'll be making something to have a radar and communications. So don't worry about me here." Eonara said
King Tiger looked over at Eonara.

“your pretty smart Eonara. Got a lot of skills to. Yharon is lucky to have ya working with him” King Tiger said, impressed by Eonara work. He leaned back in his chair, carefully listening and watching the entrance incase anything was approaching the building.

"Not really, Draedon taught me a few things before I left." Eonara responded
“Just because you were taught how to do it, doesn’t mean it’s not impressive! Don’t sell ya self short” King Tiger said.

suddenly, King Tiger mood darkened. Something had been troubling him, and now that Shalor and Rider were in bed, he wanted to talk about it. He thought for a moment and finally said.

“Eonara…I failed to save someone today. That man who died to those machines. I don’t know if he was a good guy. Or a bad guy. And I’ll…I’ll never know. could we have saved that man? Did he really have to die?”

"No. Those machines are just too fast. Considering an attack from those things are what put me in this state to begin with... but we do where around the place where those machines come from, but id prefer to find out what they are first. Though another ally would be best right now." Eonara said, clearly being truthful along with trying to comfort David

"No. Those machines are just too fast. Considering an attack from those things are what put me in this state to begin with... but we do where around the place where those machines come from, but id prefer to find out what they are first. Though another ally would be best right now." Eonara said, clearly being truthful along with trying to comfort David
King Tiger sighed.

“alright…I just…just wish it hadn’t ended that way. If I had been just a bit stronger. Just a bit faster. I could have saved him. That’s…really why I came here with Shalor to start with. I’m weak. Pitifully weak. I’m hoping here…I can find the strength I need to keep people safe.”

“but your right, let’s focus on getting that ally tomorrow. The more people we have the better we’ll be able to protect each other. Then we can get it the bottom of whatever these machines are.”

Eonara sighed, deep in thought...

Eventually Eonara fell asleep, it was a dreamless sleep, until she was woken up by a nudge on her side, she jolted awake as Shalor had accidentally touched one of her wounds with a prod

"It's morning Eonara." Shalor said, loud enough to wake King Tiger, Rider was still asleep, snoring softly

Eonara sighed, deep in thought...

Eventually Eonara fell asleep, it was a dreamless sleep, until she was woken up by a nudge on her side, she jolted awake as Shalor had accidentally touched one of her wounds with a prod

"It's morning Eonara." Shalor said, loud enough to wake King Tiger, Rider was still asleep, snoring softly
King Tiger woke up from his sleep, and stretched.

“Good morning” King Tiger yawned. Rolling his neck and stretching his legs. He walked over to Rider and nudged the man, trying to wake him up as well.

Back