• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

A massive pillar of light completely consumed the rest of the army, not even touching the Oprichniki, King Tiger, or Shalor in terms of damage, but utterly annihilated the Calamities as if Yharon had swung his sword at them, a fact that told everyone that Yharon had arrived to the front line.

“Nevermind! I forgot you two were pretty strong! My bad!” King Tiger yelled in response, using his gravity manipulation to create several black holes that crushed hordes of calamities on the atomic level.
"That's fine. I also sometimes forget I can fight due to my own physical repugnance." Gabriel clasped her hands together.

"Galaxy Collapse."

A collection of purple light gathered in between her hands, an abnormally gravity surrounding the entire area.

"Boom."

Gabriel flicked the ball of purple light towards the army, the collection of galactic force decimating whatever was left of it, a reality shattering screech busting the ear-drums of nearly everyone in the area.
A massive pillar of light completely consumed the rest of the army, not even touching the Oprichniki, King Tiger, or Shalor in terms of damage, but utterly annihilated the Calamities as if Yharon had swung his sword at them, a fact that told everyone that Yharon had arrived to the front line.
Yharon could feel his armor shatter as one of the beasts dug it's fist into his chest, knocking him into the planet. It cackled in delight, it's eyes swirling with red energy.

"They seem to be capable of regenerating at an incredible pace..."

Gabriel said as she crossed her arms, the sound created from Galaxy Collapse still ringing throughout the area.

Yharon stabbed it with Rhongomyniad, obliterating it in holy fire, his own body regenerating even faster then them.

Ivan raged against the Calamities, his being being impossible to harm as lightning over and over again completely obliterated the Calamities and an ocean of Oprichniki rising up to kill the Calamities emotionlessly.

But suddenly... They stopped. They all stopped moving, stopped attacking, and simply stared at each other.

"He's stopped the climb."

Looks of disappointment plastered on their faces as they let out distorted sighs.

"The future God-King has stopped the climb!? Impossible!!"

They then began to... gossip..? They all began to stumble around in disappointment and confusion.

Belial hung onto a branch that grew off the side of the mountain, his eyes blurry and nearly lifeless.

"It hurts..."

He desperately held onto that branch. Nobody could enter Ulric while a climb was being made, so he couldn't call for help.

"Am I close...?"

He couldn't see the top of the mountain through the veil of mist, so he couldn't known if he was close or not.

"...Am I going to die here..?"

"Ulric." Ahzad dropped down from the sky, covering a portion of the army of chaos in darkness, compressing it until they were crushed.

"I don't know much about it.. But that mountain shouldn't be climbed by anyone. I should've stopped him.."

“So that’s what Belial went off to do? Climb some ancient mountain?” King Tiger said, using his conceptual manipulation to vastly increase the strength of his blows, as he viciously ripped them apart.

“What happens if he reaches the top? Is that where the power he wanted is?”
"What part of your brain tells you that I know anything about that hell?" Ahzad said as he continued to violently crush the army.

"That place isn't a thing that can be climbed... My Lord, forgive me for insulting you, but your a fool..."

“God damn it! So the kids gone and gotten himself in trouble then” King Tiger said,

“why the hell would he try to do it alone? He’s got friends! he’s got you! if he needed help I would have helped him regardless of the risks” King Tiger said grabbing a calamities by the head and viciously slamming it head first into another calamity, crushing them both to pieces.

“God damn it! So the kids gone and gotten himself in trouble then” King Tiger said,

“why the hell would he try to do it alone? He’s got friends! he’s got you! if he needed help I would have helped him regardless of the risks” King Tiger said grabbing a calamities by the head and viciously slamming it head first into another calamity, crushing them both to pieces.
"I asked myself the same question."

Belial continued to hold onto the branch as his grip slowly loosened. Falling into the depths of Ulric would mean death, regardless of strength.

"Death..."

He was going to die. Just like everyone else who tried. Just like the countless innocent people who would fall victim to Rory, and just like the person who he knew his mother to be.

But then he realized something as he was hanging onto his life, about to fall into the pits of nothingness.

"That's it...!" His eyes widened, a smile appearing on his face. He looked above into the mist.

"If I'm going to die anyway, I must find meaning in life...! One day, existence will disappear into nothing.. Humans are weak creatures that constantly strive to survive!"

Humans find hope in the fact that death will come to them one day, which allows them to value life.

"If I'm going to die anyway... I must save whoever I can, and live as much as I can. Finding meaning in death is life.."

He pulled himself up, grabbing onto the side of the mountain once more. His eyes burned with realization and determination. His smile turned into a blank slate.

"I am free."​

The army of chaos began to rapidly regenerate as their happiness returned to them, their screaming and cheering increasing tenfold.

"HE CONTINUES!! PRAISE THE GOD-KING! PRAISE ULRIC! MUHAHAHAHA!!"

Shalor restrained each and every Calamity with Enkidu but allowed them to still speak and cheer
The beasts all turned to Shalor, their eyes swirling with malice and delight. Psychopathy was their trade.

"You will be the first sacrifice."

While restrained inside of Enkidu, an enormous portion of calamities began to clump into each other, forming a giant spear.

"An arm should do."

A few seconds later, Shalor could feel that his entire right arm was completely destroyed, blood spewing from the wound. Gabriel covered her mouth.

"Holy shi- I mean, Oh my..!"

Shalor recovered instantly and didn't flinch

"You'd anger your God-King by attacking me." Shalor said, his eyes two rubies
"And who exactly are you?" The clump of chaos got close to Shalor, his eyes locking with the red swirl of madness. They could easily take another chunk of flesh, or his torso, but he'd regenerate, and they'd keep doing so. It was a battle of attrition.

"I'm Shalor. I'm also your God-King's closest friend, ally, and one of the two people he'd always put before his life. We're going to stare at eachother until he finishes his climb." Shalor said, putting a hand in his pocket and staring the clump of chaos down, Enkidu completely covered it, leaving only its eyes unchained.

"I'm Shalor. I'm also your God-King's closest friend, ally, and one of the two people he'd always put before his life. We're going to stare at eachother until he finishes his climb." Shalor said, putting a hand in his pocket and staring the clump of chaos down, Enkidu completely covered it, leaving only its eyes unchained.
"You are a funny child." The beast said, its eyes squinting as if it was smiling. "You believe the boy cares for you? You are a means to satiate his despairing existence."

The beasts had twisted as it cackled at Shalor. "You are a tool to keep him whole, and when he does not require you, you will become trash to him. A being made of death cannot possibly feel love or have friends, boy."

“Could not possibly feel love?” King Tiger flying towards the monstrous being.

“News Flash, that kid ain’t climbing the mountain for you bastards. The reason he’s climbing, putting his life at risk, trying to do the impossible, is to save his mom. He would do anything to get her back.”

“that desire. The overwhelming desire to protect, can only be born out of love, plain and simple. Belial is a real Hero, He ain’t like you abominations.”

King Tiger landed a vicious kick against the calamities head, using his conceptual manipulation to vastly increase the damage dealt.

"Death is the end of a journey." Shalor said solemnly, pulling a strange golden key out of his pocket with hundreds of portals suddenly appearing behind him with he reached into with five lengths of Enkidu each

"A journey that even something like you goes on. I see the good in everyone, even Kill-Gaia. I've seen Belial at his apsolute worst, he climbs because he is determined to save his mother, so I will force you to the end of your journey!" Shalor shouted, suddenly striking at calamity with each and every weapon he grabbed on, it was forcing the concept of death on the Calamity and entirely destroying it down to its very concepts, and trying to instantly kill it

The beast was unaffected by Shalor and King Tiger's attempts to destroy it. "Foolish."

It spit out much onto both King Tiger and Shalor. A few seconds later, the muck expanded into spikes that pierced both of them from the inside out.

Gabriel jumped over to them, placing her hands on their shoulders.

"Faith shall rid thee of all wounds."

Using this spell, she transferred the damage dealt to King Tiger and Shalor back to the beast, causing it to flinch.

"Owie."

"What an absurd tolerance to pain.."

Ivan raised the trunk on his mammoth and charged a massive attack to do just that, but just before it fired Yharon infused it with his fire and Rhongomyniad's light and holy abilities. The attack fired and hit the Calamity instantly, it was far faster then anyone there could react due to its extreme infusions

"W-Whoah!" Shalor sputtered out in shock

Belial continued to climb the mountain, his body stimulated in pain, causing him to push himself past the limit.

"I can feel it.."

The top. The top of the mountain lingered closer with each time he pulled himself up.

"Just a bit more...!"

His eyes burned with anticipation. His muscles, his very existence, all of it tingled with anticipation. And finally...

He stood there. He looked down on the eternal blizzard at the bottom, his body broken, but his mind strong. He stood at the edge of all of creation.

"...I did it."

He turned around, looking at the alter in the center of the mountain. Nobody had laid hands on it since it's creation, and Belial would be the first. He heard a voice.

"...What is the reason you desire to stand at the top." He answered with no hesitation.

"Power." The voice asked another question.

"I take it you are aware of the price? Once you take what is yours, you cannot truly leave Ulric. You can only send avatars, and you will never truly feel the touch of your loved ones. Death and emptiness is the only thing this cursed place exudes, boy." He responded with no hesitation..

"If I can protect them, I don't care." The voice asked one final question.

"What do you say to your subjects, God-King..?"

Belial turned to the edge of the mountain, looking down on those on the ground. He looked down on the innumerable corpses, those who had sought this power...

He held his hand out, darkness seeping from his skin, death exuding from his breath. Now was the time.

"Arise."​

The calamity, reduced to nothing, began to regenerate, its body covered in shadows and darkness. Ahzad fell to his knees, tears pouring from his eyes.

"Ah... My Lord.." He got onto his knees and prayed, the calamity also stopping any and all movement.

The Earth beneath the group began to Crack open, the cavern being millions of miles in diameter. From within it exuded a dark purple energy, shadows violently erupting from the chasm.

The calamity and Ahzad looked down into the chasm, tears still pouring from their eyes.

From within, an innumerable amount of beasts emerged. Dragons, enormous titans the size of mountains, countless knights, mages of varying skill, demons and devils that exuded shadows, and the army numbered in the centillions at least.

A cocoon of purple darkness manifested in the air, the shadows that surrounding it intensifying as it began to open slowly.

What was inside of it couldn't be made out by anyone until the being decided to walk out of the dark casing.

"...Guys."

He stretched out, his bones cracking and his muscles stretching violently. He looked... exactly the same.

Back