• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragnarök-RP Thread

"My great Oprichniki protect my lands, I hear there is a boy called Shalor around, do you have any idea where he is?" Ivan asked

(Shall I have Signus give him a history lesson after this?)
((Sure lol))

“Oh you know Shalor? He’s a good kid. Uh…last time I saw him he was in the lab…I don’t know if he’s still their, but it might be a good place to start.” King Tiger said shrugging.

King Tiger ripped open space and created a portal that led back to Draedon laboratory

“but uh, make sure to keep that Aura thing in check while your their. Wouldn’t want to knock anybody out.”

"Oh... the Russian Tsar who led the nation of Russia to prosperity while simultaneously having a reign of terror and someone who tortured rebels gleefully by evening and prayed in church due to regret by morning?" Shalor asked

"Correct, I as the Tsar have no reason to lie." Ivan responded

"Good to have you along-" Shalor was cut off by a Calamity attack that directly knocked him 50 meters back and knocked him out.

Ivan identified the attacking Calamity in an instant, with an angry roar he brought down lightning upon it and disintegrated it. Ivan then teleported over Shalor and carefully picked him up in one hand

"Oh... the Russian Tsar who led the nation of Russia to prosperity while simultaneously having a reign of terror and someone who tortured rebels gleefully by evening and prayed in church due to regret by morning?" Shalor asked

"Correct, I as the Tsar have no reason to lie." Ivan responded

"Good to have you along-" Shalor was cut off by a Calamity attack that directly knocked him 50 meters back and knocked him out.

Ivan identified the attacking Calamity in an instant, with an angry roar he brought down lightning upon it and disintegrated it. Ivan then teleported over Shalor and carefully picked him up in one hand

“The….what?” King Tiger said blankly.

“When you say…’reign of terror’ what do you mean? Like what has he done?”

“and these people hes torturing…what the hell is that about?”

"My reign of terror was on rebels and nobles. Including those I tortured and slayed. Even if my limitations as a dreamer to handle the cold forced me into it this form is suitable for one such as me is it not?" Ivan the Terrible said as fifty more powerful Calamities came forward

"You are clearly not well versed in Earthern history if the name Ivan the Terrible didn't set off an alarm for one such as yourself." Ivan said, teleporting in between King Tiger and the Calamities

"Keep yourself safe, as it would stand I am your ally, while I cannot say for certain if I have changed from the time I was on Earth, one thing I can say for certain is my goals align with yours for the time being, my knowledge of your current overarching predicament is lacking, but you have the Tsar's word that as long as it does not serve to destroy my land that I will help you. Now come, Beasts of despair. I am merciful. I will at least leave your corpses behind." Ivan said, extending his horns to impale two Calamities

King Tiger looked at Ivan.

“If I catch you torturing or killing innocent people, then where gonna have a problem Ivan. Allies or not.” King Tiger said, grappling a calamity and slamming it to the ground with enough force to break their skull.

“But…as long as that doesn’t happen I’ll work along side you. I ain’t in the business of attacking nations, so you don’t have to worry about that.” King Tiger said, kicking another calamity in the head with enough force or send it flying.

"I sense distress." Gabriel said as she floated over to the group. "Oh my... David, I did not know you made friends with a giant man-beast."
“Friend ain’t exactly what I’d call him. But yeah, we met a while ago. His name is Ivan the Terrible. I assume you recognize that name, since apparently he’s pretty well known in history or somethin.” King Tiger said, still focused on Shalor to see what was wrong with him.

“Friend ain’t exactly what I’d call him. But yeah, we met a while ago. His name is Ivan the Terrible. I assume you recognize that name, since apparently he’s pretty well known in history or somethin.” King Tiger said, still focused on Shalor to see what was wrong with him.
"Yes, I do know of Ivan the Terrible, and I'm puzzled as to why your hanging around him knowing what he did in life." Gabriel said, crossing her arms and tilting her head.

"Yes, I do know of Ivan the Terrible, and I'm puzzled as to why your hanging around him knowing what he did in life." Gabriel said, crossing her arms and tilting her head.
“Well I only found out what he did a few minutes ago” King Tiger sighed.

“look, I don’t like what the guy did, but if he’s running a safe, prosperous kingdom in the dream world, despite everything that Is going on, I can’t in good conscious do anything to him, unless he starts posing a threat to more innocents.”

“plus he says he’s willing to help, and we could always use more strong dreamers helping to protect the dream world.”

“Well I only found out what he did a few minutes ago” King Tiger sighed.

“look, I don’t like what the guy did, but if he’s running a safe, prosperous kingdom in the dream world, despite everything that Is going on, I can’t in good conscious do anything to him, unless he starts posing a threat to more innocents.”

“plus he says he’s willing to help, and we could always use more strong dreamers helping to protect the dream world.”
"Well, if you think the Tsar can be trusted... Then I won't question your judgment." Gabriel said before turning to Shalor.

"You are in distress... Allow me to relieve you of it."

(Now to wait for reaper lol.)

(I am unsure if this is a dream or not. Because I took a nap and had a dream where I was tricked into thinking I woke up while in the dream.)

"Do you need healing then? I can help eliminate any pain or discomfort." Gabriel said, nodding at her own statement.

(I assure this is not a dream.)

"Yeah... I'd like that..." Shalor said
Gabriel floated close to Shalor, wrapping her arms around him and gently hugging him.

With that, his pain and distress began to leave him. In fact, he was in better condition than before!

"There we are." Gabriel then backed away from Shalor. "I'd recommend you attempt to keep yourself uninjured. If my Brother returned and saw you hurt, I'm not sure he'd be very thrilled."

(Nah this is totally a dream)

(Also just saying school just started again for me so I may not be as active not like I said much often before lol)
(Oof. I'm waiting for school to start again for me in like 80 decades lol. All good man. I mean, Horus hasn't been around for like over a page so I'm pretty sure we've just assumed he's dead.)

(Nah this is totally a dream)

(Also just saying school just started again for me so I may not be as active not like I said much often before lol)

((Good luck at school man!))

(I assure this is not a dream.)

"Yeah... I'd like that..." Shalor said
“I’m glad your ok Shalor” King Tiger said, watching as the boy got healed.

“Still though. For a calamity to be powerful enough to even knock someone like you out…I didn’t realize they could get so strong. ” King Tiger said concerned.

Waiting for MaidRips to come back as Pandora be like
Waiting-Memes-52918-2978a33.jpg

Shalor floated down to the ground, shaking his head

"Thanks Gabriel, and thanks Ivan. And I've been harmed worse around Belial, I do try to avoid it though." Shalor said

Back